It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black jack 4 is out!! YOU HAVE TO READ this!! amero NWO and false flags and NAU everything is reveal

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Not certain how much you can buy into this, when probably dozens on this board alone could have created this almost word for word as they did in the paper, based on their theories and ideas.

Why print something annoying and with poor art? Well.. got you talking, didn't it? Mission accomplished by the paper, I think.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If they publish anything regardless of what sections it falls under, should they not include the artists name for accountability if anyone wishes to challenge the publisher on it?

Also as has been stated the publisher is quite unhelpfull for a better word with regards to discussing the reasoning behind its publication, or who actually created the series.

Again as has been stated when the first installment was released it was presented on a plain white page with the comic in the centre and not tied to any section (read through the previous posts you'll find the one im referring to), now i cant back this up as its all housed in its general template now, but if this is true then its peculiar that its now embedded in the template in the culture section.

Surely if it was created to gain a reaction from the over imaginative people such as those who come to ATS and other sites, then would it not be logical to keep it in the same plain format that the first edition was presented in, to at least keep the stigma about it going.

Also if im not mistaken they have printed one of the series in the paper it's self (spank me if im wrong), what would the purpose of this be, arn't papers for news and not fiction (trying to keep a straight face here)?

Just a thought...

[edit on 12/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phushion

There are comics in the paper every day. You have read the paper havent you. They probably decided to print it after the huge response they got from it. Do a google search of it. Look at the the forum and sites talking about it. This is probably the most publicity the paper has got since their old owner went to jail.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
What's so special about an online comic? I can make this today if I wanted to and I'm not even a full believer of the whole FEMA concentration camp theory.

Sigh.

yeah I didn't believe in that "theory" either.. until congress introduced the National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean who are WE to think that thousands of our fellow humans are actually telling the truth about things.. risking their reputation and career ..on explaining the situation...

-

[edit on 12-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I fall for a good conspiracy just as easily as trip up on coincidences, when the two come together its kinda fun.
So, as I am new hear, only yesterday did I find the BlackJack threads, and its interesting...I spent until the wee hours last night reading all my tired eyes could take. Then this morning, look what's in my e-mail, an advertisement from a Hobby shop I have purchased from before, but have not gotten any ad-mails that I can find in my history, he's a pic of what they were offering...
If the pic don't post, its speed boats, but its called the BlackJack, The add, Buy a BlackJack 55 get a free mini C....
Coincidence rocks, or is that just how neat our internet and computers are, stupid machine know's what I'm interested in, and shows me stuff that relates.

Ok, I don't know how to post pictures, but my text covers it

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
[edit on 12-2-2009 by Xcouncil=wisdom]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phushion
Again as has been stated when the first installment was released it was presented on a plain white page with the comic in the centre and not tied to any section (read through the previous posts you'll find the one im referring to), now i cant back this up as its all housed in its general template now, but if this is true then its peculiar that its now embedded in the template in the culture section.

I thought I took a screen grab of it but I sadly can't find it at the moment, it's possible that it's on a different computer of mine or hidden somewhere. I can assure you that this was the case though, and it's one of the things that struck me as being very odd - especially now they've changed it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
It's very clear that they are well researched into popular theory.

It's not just that... it's the knowledge of the Glasseye stuff that bothers me. They've been to a lot of trouble.

I think it's entertainment personally based on conspiracy theories and real life events mixed in.

And yet you too think that another false flag, this time involving nukes, is a very real possibility. I've said earlier in this thread, and in the other thread on this, that the Torygraph is the paper of choice for leaks and smears by MI5 and 6. If they did have another F.F. op planned and wanted to wave it in the faces of the people who could understand but at the same time were pretty powerless to do much about it, the Telegraph is where they'd put it.

Interesting that apparently it's now gone into the print edition. That, frankly, I didn't expect. If they think it's going to drive up circulation I'd say they were being rather optimistic.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I want to know who created the series and what its purpose was/is.

I think ill be sending some emails to the 'torygraph' and ill post the results here.

Regarding them going to print with this is a bit of a cause for concern, who on earth would their target market be unless they have some notion that their readers are 'conspiracy theorists' and would enjoy the read, or is the paper sold mainly to comic enthusiasts, it certainly isnt a general rule of thum, gawwwwd.

Yes tide88 i have read the 'graph and a variety of other tabloids/broad sheets, and still havent seen anything of THIS NATURE printed in the past.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE AUTHOR IS!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I emailed them this morning. No response yet. The guy is probably innudated with emails. I also emailed the paper and they too have yet to respond.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Its called predictive programming - look it up...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I want to know who created the series and what its purpose was/is

Well look on the other thread on ATS then.

There might be other information you might find useful, too.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by rich23]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
There are a few things that I can see that is wrong with this comic.

The UK in no way would join the NAU and would certainly not be run from Denver.

is that why the queen's estate of the family of windsor recently has bought up square miles of property in Colorado?

Originally posted by WotanThe UK is already a member of the EU.

no it's not.

Any currency likely for the UK would be the Euro not the Amero.

really? because the likelyhood of them using the POUND isn't as likely as the DOLLAR?
the european interests held in north america are centuries old.. specifically britain's ownership.
and if CANADA adopts the north american currency..
then that means britain will because canada is within the governance of the crown..
using this currency in such a reformative time of chaos.. would be prime.
fiddling around.. costing untold hours and energy converting every amero to pounds then to euros would be rediculous.
the purpose of an all encompassing currency is there for efficiency.
not to clam things up.

there will be the amero and the euro.

britain will be the "helping hand" the "partner" that comes in and helps us bridge the 3 countries into one.. and they'll adopt the amero .. while holding onto the pound..
phase out the pound.. then phase in the euro.. then combine the amero and the euro.

and where are all those people from a destroyed england go?
i bet they'll sign up and help as volunteers or soldiers over here.

The UK was offered the chance of joining NAFTA way back under Ronald Reagan, but we declined and went even more into the EU.

There are not enough troops/police in the UK to hold the country under Martial Law. Besides, according to the comic, Parliment was nuked, so there goes most of the Government and its MPs and Lords.

and the leading empirical power in the world would in no way .. ever.. ever.. come up with a continuity of government infrastructure backup.. riiiight?
even in the event of a self-inflicted wound to completely fool the populace while at the same time taking out a majority of the useless eaters?

There are too many coincidences to the TV series 'Jericho'.

which.. was ... episode by episode ...a virtual "how to survive every imagineable post-nuke-attack survival situation" guide...
and was "ordered" to be abruptly 'canceled' opposed to top level ratings...

It seems to me that the Daily Telegraph are trying to get some 'hits' for their online newspaper.

riiight "hits" for "money" right?

people that are clicking links to the blackjack page are more than likely ALL going just to the blackjack page and nowhere else on the telegraph site...

oh yeah.. hits to a page with no advertisement.. that's REAL good marketing.. pay more out of YOUR pocket for people using YOUR bandwidth on the servers YOU'RE paying for.. and gaining NO money-per-click because there's NO advertisements or sponsors on the BlackJack site.. so it's not for money.. they're actually getting tons of new visitors to that exact page.. NOT their front page because of this..
and on the blackjack page.. no source of revenue.. JUST tons of people gong there to cause them to have to pay for more bandwidth overflow...

but maybe you don't understand how "hits" work.

-

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine Sure it is a cool comic for the conspiracy minded, or pretty much a cool story board for a modern film.

I am quite confused by this. I like it, I'd expect to see it on ATS or a non msm site.
But there?

what do you think is cool about this comic?

what exactly do you like about it?

could you please elaborate on this?

-

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
They make Obama seem like a threat to the NWO like JFK (which I honestly don't think JFK was a threat),
-Lahara

a threat to who? .. you?

what don't you think jfk was a threat to?

he was publicly targetting the mafia and secret societies.

he was a threat to them.

end of story.

-

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Blackjack 4 - The events and characters depicted in this slide show are entirely fictional

That kind of sealed it for me sorry. Regardless of whether this has anything to do with modern day events it is portrayed as fictional. Therefore any fictional work is granted equal credibility.

So no this can't be used as evidence or truth.

it also says the characters depicted are fictional as well.
even though obama and jfk are portrayed.

how can you classify something that has never happened as "fact"?
you cant.
it's a play on words that takes someone who thinks they're clever and turns them around 180 walking away confident that they've deducted their own conclusion.

since your mood is thoughtful.. then be so..
and understand that you can't depict something as "factual" if it hasn't happened...

yet.

use your freakin head kid. the guy that made that thing is laughing his a$$ off at you.

-

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chefcollin
all of this conspiracy stuff that it is a base or some secret govt installment is complete bunk... the place is just a freaking strangely designed airport - that is it...

how do you know?

have you interviewed people that were contracted to work on it?
have you reviewed all the paperwork? lol

have you explored the depths?

pretty sure of yourself there buddy..

Originally posted by chefcollin
But the slide show was good - all that aside... thanks for the post

what was "good" about it?
did it somehow make you feel good inside?

-

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Yes, Yes. Go about your life. It's all fiction. There's no evil in this world. FEMA is a theory. 9/11 didn't happen. Aliens aren't real etc.etc.

People these days can't accept the truth. It's really sad.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
this looks completely crafted for entertainment purposes. i personally don't believe in most of the NWO bs they talk about. most of it is simply good fiction for spiking the public's chemical cocktail with a healthy dose of fear.

never fear

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join