It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black jack 4 is out!! YOU HAVE TO READ this!! amero NWO and false flags and NAU everything is reveal

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Q:do you study Kabbalistic numerology?

A: No - we made up the dates. There is no significance in them

I'm not saying it's going to happen.. you wrote it not me..
There is the question as to how can we claim something that is fiction or non fiction..
I mean it's impossible to state something that has not happened YET as "fact" right?
So of course the default label is "fiction".

It's fiction - pure and simple. Do you believe that science fiction novels are not fiction just because they're set in the far future? Come on!

Q: Do you weigh your opinion of this not occuring over that of the former Vice President of the united states of America claiming that within Obama's presidency that there is a very high chance that it will happen?
A: I don't see what relevance that has to this. Blackjack is the imagined nightmare of a bunch of people at the Telegraph. Cheney is postulating a real threat. Blackjack is not real and does not represent a threat.

Q: did you write the comic alone, or did you have help from anybody else? If so, who?
A: As I stated, it was composed by a group of journalists - me and two others. There was no outside influence and nobody suggested any storylines to us.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valente
Q:do you study Kabbalistic numerology?

A: No - we made up the dates. There is no significance in them

sooo kinda like the Madrid Bombings were 911 days after the 9/11 attacks..
you choosing a date 8 years, 9 months, 11 days after the 9/11 attacks was just random?
No significance to the Solstice of June 20-23? the blackjack number 21? the 22 Arcana?
no significance?
seems you're either not answering with all honesty, or you're being forgetful.

either way.. i appreciate you responding.

some more questions... you said you're open to any questions..

Q: Could you re-create the conversations you and your journalist friends had while thinking up the nightmare scenario, and share the details of what that was like please? ie: reason behind it.. (fun speculation etc) .. how much did it cost you.. did you have to go through any loopholes to have it printed etc... just who said "hey lets do this!".. and why was it spurred.. as in.. was there a gap in material to put in the culture sectionand it needed to be filled so you filled it with self-generated material etc?
a recount of the discussions with your friends about it please ... if you will..

Q:Have you had any notable critics review your blackjack work? if so, where can i find them?

Q: Have you before, or do you plan on creating any more nightmare scenarios for publication in your paper? serious.

Q: Have you been questioned by local law enforcement about the purpose behind your depiction of terrorist-generated nuclear genocide?
If not, do you anticipate this?

Q: Have you ever seen the episode of the X-Files spinoff TV show The Lone Gunman where, upon it's premiere 2 years before the attacks..in the show a government official describes to a T the exact same circumstances of the 9/11 attacks, in order to drum up national fervor for a war in the middle east to boost the arms industry?
Did you draw inspiration from that?

thanks alot!

-

[edit on 17-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
to Valente:

Q: Have you been approached by attorneys representing the creators of the TV show Jericho for copyright infringement? If not, are you anticipating this?

Q: If this isn't a problem, and they see no problem with it, are yo uopen to talks with any interested parties in creating a motion picture out of your origonal Blackjack idea?

Q: are you anticipating the Blackjack series getting any muffling action or cease and desist by your government as Jericho supposedly did by the U.S. Government? thus the given reason for the series being halted abruptly?

thanks!

-

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Whoops, sorry

It's such a long thread that from the title I just assumed that you were still talking about Blackjack 4, haha. I will be quiet now.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If you are Justin Williams as you claim to be (i have seen no proof of this).

Q, Why have you decided to use you're time to make this, as like you say there is a global financial melt down in process.
Why don't you use you're position as a dep ed for a major newspaper to report real stories that affect people, rather then create some rubbish looking conspiracy slide-show that has no artistic merit and dull uninteresting story (an amalgamation of known conspiracies and and tv shows etc).
If you're so worried about you're job and everyone else's shouldn't you put you're efforts into something a little more pro active?

Q, Are sales of the telerag that bad, who the hell buys a paper these days. Especially seen as (no offense) people like you write for it.
You're paper knows this and has been trying its hardest to get a foot hold online.
Do you need the extra traffic to your site for advertising revenue.

Also haven't you done something like this before? mmm.......

[edit on 17/2/2009 by orgyofthedead]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Could you re-create the conversations you and your journalist friends had while thinking up the nightmare scenario, and share the details of what that was like please? ie: reason behind it.. (fun speculation etc) .. how much did it cost you.. did you have to go through any loopholes to have it printed etc... just who said "hey lets do this!".. and why was it spurred.. as in.. was there a gap in material to put in the culture sectionand it needed to be filled so you filled it with self-generated material etc?
a recount of the discussions with your friends about it please ... if you will..

Q:Have you had any notable critics review your blackjack work? if so, where can i find them?

No

Q: Have you before, or do you plan on creating any more nightmare scenarios for publication in your paper? serious.

Possibly. We're discussing using a real graphic artist to come up with some variations on the totalitarian theme.

Q: Have you been questioned by local law enforcement about the purpose behind your depiction of terrorist-generated nuclear genocide?
If not, do you anticipate this?
No and no

Q: Have you ever seen the episode of the X-Files spinoff TV show The Lone Gunman where, upon it's premiere 2 years before the attacks..in the show a government official describes to a T the exact same circumstances of the 9/11 attacks, in order to drum up national fervor for a war in the middle east to boost the arms industry?
Did you draw inspiration from that?
Yes and yes, it did have an influence

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Valente]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Valente]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
@Valente:

Who of your team had the idea for those funny little symbols?

2.bp.blogspot.com...

When creating them, did you have a certain source of inspiration?

Why does it seem, that the people who tried to call or e-mail your editorial department didn't get some clear answers ( as reported in this thread: www.davidicke.com... )? Did you want to keep the whole story mysterious?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaleon
@Valente:

Who of your team had the idea for those funny little symbols?

2.bp.blogspot.com...

When creating them, did you have a certain source of inspiration?

Why does it seem, that the people who tried to call or e-mail your editorial department didn't get some clear answers ( as reported in this thread: www.davidicke.com... )? Did you want to keep the whole story mysterious?

I did - having read the Secret History of the World by Jonathan Black and knowing a thing or two about popular conspiracy theories. Hence Saturn, the Sun, the All-seeing Eye etc

And the rude response from TMG? I'm afraid that's more cock-up and pretty typical of what happens when readers phone to complain. We are trying to do better.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Q: Have you been approached by attorneys representing the creators of the TV show Jericho for copyright infringement? If not, are you anticipating this?

Q: If this isn't a problem, and they see no problem with it, are you open to talks with any interested parties in creating a motion picture out of your original Blackjack idea?

Q: are you anticipating the Blackjack series getting any muffling action or cease and desist by your government as Jericho supposedly did by the U.S. Government? thus the given reason for the series being halted abruptly?

thanks!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Valente

okay i have one question for you and it would prove that you really are who you say you are
if u can tell us what one slide in the upcoming blackjack is about or atleast hint something that actually will happen not something like ''civilians will take over USA'' something thats proof
thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by piero
reply to post by Valente

okay i have one question for you and it would prove that you really are who you say you are
if u can tell us what one slide in the upcoming blackjack is about or atleast hint something that actually will happen not something like ''civilians will take over USA'' something thats proof
thanks

how about just posting a cell phone photo of himself with today's edition of the telegraph in his hand.. visibly showing the date

-

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Good idea, were waiting..

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thomas Valente if you guys remember was the mastermind in the Jericho TV series.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Q: If this isn't a problem, and they see no problem with it, are you open to talks with any interested parties in creating a motion picture out of your original Blackjack idea?

thanks!

1. No - there is no copyright infringement as far as Jericho is concerned and I don't anticipate any problem with this. Although we drew some inspiration from Jericho, Blackjack is a completely different story.

2. I have no idea whether anybody in their right mind would want to make a Blackjack movie. The encouraging thing is that the producers of Jericho are planning a big screen version.

3. No. And Jericho was not muffled by the US govt. Believe me - I interviewed Carol Barbee about six months back after CBS decided not to renew after series two and the ratings were way too low - about 6m at its second series peak. I hope they can bring it back in some way - Jon Turtelaub is talking about a movie.

Originally posted by Pierookay i have one question for you and it would prove that you really are who you say you are
thanks

As I don't know when we're going to run series 2, I'll have to do something to one of the existing slides in Part 5. How about I add something to Image 7 in Part 5? Something that you guys will appreciate. I'll do this at 13.00 GMT today.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Valente]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I did - having read the Secret History of the World by Jonathan Black and knowing a thing or two about popular conspiracy theories. Hence Saturn, the Sun, the All-seeing Eye etc

Ahh, thank you, the book you mentioned seems to be an interesting read.

Another question: How did you come to the conclusion that the AC is Osiris? Is this also from Black's book (I haven't read it yet, but of what I've seen so far I don't think it's from there)?

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Kaleon]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valente How about I add something to Image 7 in Part 5? Something that you guys will appreciate. I'll do this at 13.00 GMT today.

put in a part about a top secret nano-tech in-vitro fiber-network "application" that infects people's bodies...and when combined with lyme disease drives people into a rabid-like state, biting and infecting others.. and when their bodies die.. the fiber-networks re-animate their corpses through radio frequency activation.

this should happen during the american civil war... where people in the fema camps are sprayed with this agent by the prison guards... then released to feed on the population of america..

put that in blackjack.

but make sure the mass fema-camp infections happen on a druidic pagan ceremonial date ..

and have the behind the scenes psychotic masonic plotters saying things like.. "mueahahahah... our prime solution toward the global over-population problem is working!"

making man feed on man through microbiology and nanotech..

put that in blackjack..
make an allusion to what's to come concerning that plot point in image "7" oooh lucky 7. like show someone scratching their skin in the background or someone with morgellons sores being laughed at by a doctor...

or graphically allude to the connection between the chemtrail spraying settling to the ground and infecting people with the "application".

-

[edit on 18-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Valente How about I add something to Image 7 in Part 5? Something that you guys will appreciate. I'll do this at 13.00 GMT today.

put in a part about a top secret nano-tech in-vitro fiber-network "application" that infects people's bodies...and when combined with lyme disease drives people into a rabid-like state, biting and infecting others.. and when their bodies die.. the fiber-networks re-animate their corpses through radio frequency activation.

this should happen during the american civil war... where people in the fema camps are sprayed with this agent by the prison guards... then released to feed on the population of america..

put that in blackjack.

but make sure the mass fema-camp infections happen on a druidic pagan ceremonial date ..

and have the behind the scenes psychotic masonic plotters saying things like.. "mueahahahah... our prime solution toward the global over-population problem is working!"

making man feed on man through microbiology and nanotech..

put that in blackjack..
make an allusion to what's to come concerning that plot point in image "7" oooh lucky 7. like show someone scratching their skin in the background or someone with morgellons sores being laughed at by a doctor...

or graphically allude to the connection between the chemtrail spraying settling to the ground and infecting people with the "application".

-

Prevenge - that might be a tall order in the next couple of hours! I'll alter slide 7 as originally planned. You might want to take a screenshot of it now just to show that it is altered.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
done-
edit
original image -

modified-

ok cool so he's proven he's Justin.

note: your previous unaltered frame 7 says "implant" .. so it's an implant that prevents these diseases from killing people?

vazzy eentavessteeng Heir Valente..

in the next part have them reveal that they've released a novel bio-engineered super-fungus in the North East US states that kills swaths of the nations population of bats...

therefore causing an exponential boom in the mosquito population for lack of natural predator..

then have the culprits in high office make the order for mosquitos infected with west-nile, avian flu, malaria, small pox to be released en-masse..

and the summers of 09-11 see massive "unexplained" disease outbreaks and epidemic deaths.

i think you should put that in the next series.

also you should have a silhouetted individual to the likes of james cameron speaking with another silhouetted image of hayden, brezinski and bush sr... saying "and so it begins"..

have satellites and alaskan microwave towers create artificial whirlwind hurricanes, tidal waves and earthquakes while the media pushes preachers to say it's God doing it because he's punishing us..(plus insurance companies get a break from the god clause)

then
after the earth is swarmed with nazi fling saucers wreaking apocalyptic levels of damage.. under the guise of space-aliens...landing and releasing genetically engineered attack-baboons.

have the NWO government build up massive space weaponry forging a new age of industry based on space weaponry..
then through the cooperation of all nations.. the nazi i mean alien threat is destroyed..with the help of a savior race of fake but seemingly true benevolent aliens help man to rebuild

and then in the midst of the good alien's coming...millions look skyward to see holograms in the sky and the clouds taking shape of each geographic area's most popularly held dieties.. christ.. shiva.. allah ..etc..

then they all merge into one...
and everybody starts shaking in elation from beams from satellites or a certain alaskan microwave station..

then have the earth's poles shift and antarctica's ice melt.. and a new age of colonization begins with a utopia being formed in antarctica reserved only for the world's elite.

dont' forget to include ravenous cannibalistic torture and child sexual abuse and sacrifice and blood bathing in the behind the scenes shots of the people pulling this all off..

i think with all that.. you'll approach something closer to reality.. and maybe glean some applause from the higher ups in the literary masterpiece that is blackjack.

oops i forgot the caveat...
once the masonic masters of the world look up and their slaughter is accomplished..
and their new world is formed through manipulation lies and torture plagues and destruction.. and they look to the skies to behold their expected ascension into the galactic community...

don't forget this part.. this is the punch-line...

the members of the stars.. the galactic community look at all the worshipful masters of the lodges expecting reward and embrace..

the aliens look down at them and say...

"PSYCHE!" no freaking WAY!... you expect us to let you run amok in space after doing what you did to all your people on earth???
you thought that "all means necessary" to achieve utopia meant what you did???"

then they are forced to experience the rest of their lives stripped of all technology.. as cavemen... looking up to the sky with an ever present giant neon word in the sky that shines day and night accusing them...

that word in the sky...

"L.O.L."

forever above them.. to remind them that the methods they took were 180 degees in opposite to the correct path.. the compassionate path...

THAT would be the TWIST ending...

nobody ever expects the brutal truth of compassion do they now?

eeh?ehh?? yeaaa .. i'm on fire with ideas man.. where do i GET these crazy ideas?? hey man i'm a gold mine.. got plenty more up my sleeve.

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The slide has been changed.

Toying with making Blackjack Series II the prequel...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
@Valente:
It seems you haven't seen the question of my last post, yet (it got a little bit sandwiched between other postings).
I hope you will look at it, because I'm still curious for the answer.

Originally posted by Kaleon

Ahh, thank you, the book you mentioned seems to be an interesting read.

Another question: How did you come to the conclusion that the AC is Osiris? Is this also from Black's book (I haven't read it yet, but of what I've seen so far I don't think it's from there)?

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Kaleon]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join