It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black jack 4 is out!! YOU HAVE TO READ this!! amero NWO and false flags and NAU everything is reveal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yeah, thats why I think it is an interesting cartoon. I'm am thinking like Tintin and other great comics it has messages that are relevant, and may hold relevance to out future. A cool cartoon. A good story. As apposed to so much crap on MTV and game shows, I can see why they have run it in the culture section.

It is a critique on lies, corruption, secrecy, secret history, the media, propaganda and so on. But more importantly an exciting and scary story.

I dunno why people are negative on it.

The only remaining mystery for me is what the paper have to say. I wonder if the alleged hostility people who inquired recieved is true?

I'm looking foward to Part 5. Can'r wait.

I think I know what is going to happen. But in a great comic you never can guess the ending.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You can definitely see how everything is coming together....everything from all that land around Denver being bought up over the past few years and the strange prophetic Denver Airport murals, to "St. Germains" NESARA law coming soon (Which will zero out debts, etc.), to the appearance of Maitreya soon.

It's interesting that NESARA stands for National Economic Stabilization and Recovery (or in some instances Reformation) Act. We're currently on Stimulus 2 and what's the current Act called? Yeah, you can see a couple Act's from now will emerge into NESARA.

If you do your research and dig below the initial layer, you can see that "something," whatever it is, is coming, and it isn't good for the world. The world police state will come whether we want it to or not, probably through economies crashing, riots, and another false flag, whichever cities are involved within it.

As the thresholds rise, so does our awareness of what "could" happen, and therefore our acceptance in their "truth" that's being imposed on us all.

Bogus stimulus plans, many states in the red by the billions --where is the money going? Yet we accept their "truths" and we don't question beyond the initial layer of asking 1 or 2 questions.

In Illinois another huge tax increase is planned (and will go through) to pay for schools and highways. That's always the case isn't it when they want more money? Schools and highways. Yet teachers and school programs are cut and toll money goes for something entirely different. Do the math for a days take on the Indiana / Illinois $3 toll and tell me where that money goes, not to mention the daily toll taken from IL-90 toll. And what happens when you add them all up?

And why doesn't the oil industry, with their billions in profits, bail out the auto industry?

Don't only ask the question, but ask the questions and get the answers before Black Jack 4 becomes reality.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyFoxSolid

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yeah, that's a possibility....look at the Illuminati card game, (developed in 1990, and out available to buy in 1995, won some kind of games award,) and then explain it, and WE'RE the crazy ones?
www.cuttingedge.org...

[url=http://www.davidicke.net/symbolism/articles/dec2002/illuminaticards.jpg]http://www.davidicke.net/symbolism/articles/dec2002/illuminaticards.jpg[/ url]
(But good luck getting through on this one)

When people see these types of things and act like everyone else is being fooled or crazy except themselves, it just makes me think their heads must be shrinking and squeezing their brains from all that hot sand their heads are hidden in.

I have yet to read through all of the posts in this thread, but I felt compelled to reply to this post right away.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Skepticism is what keeps you from NOT being fooled. Too many of you on here are ready to believe most of which is put in front of you by 'reliable' sources like ATS, which actually holds mostly information that you should be careful about. And I don't mean you should be careful about someone coming after you, I mean you should be careful of being a fool.

Being a fool is not good, especially when you are trying to change the world. I will be damned if my world is run by fools.

Keep it up, IR. Here's to you!

GreyFoxSolid, thanks for your comments, but what makes you an expert about what is foolish?

Actually, I am a very skeptical person, but sometimes there are too many "coincidences" gathered around a certain event for it be just a coincidence.

My background for 20 + years was researching situations to find out where something may have gone wrong and tracing the steps that made it happen, and then figuring out how to fix it.

You are entitled to your opinions, however, I think you are "foolish" to refuse to see that 9/11 was telegraphed for many years before it actually happened, and probably not brought off by some so-called CIA set-up and funded convenient scapegoats either.

But that's just my opinion, and like you, I'm entitled to it, also.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
And what's so significant about this?

???

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

OneNationUnder
Whats up with the strange prophetic Denver Airport murals? I dont know anything about them. Could you explain or is there a link?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
40 flags?

How ridiculous.

Anyone who browses forums like this one all day could write that comic book.

What does it prove? Absolutely nothing! It even says right there on the site that it is FICTION! It's OBVIOUSLY based on popular conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
That it's simply a cartoon which focuses on a conspiracy theory and that it's target audience are people like you?

Please. The market for conspiracy theorists ain't that big. Do you really believe that a mainstream media would go to all this trouble for little old me?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I like the green thingie on this van.

Oh, I just noticed the NAU, too.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by eldard]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So John Titor is involved in this too?

I guess that proves that this is nothing more than the imagination of a fan of conspiracy theories.

So you've proven something just because someone mentioned the name John Titor? Cool. You have a brain.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Huh??? So WHAT???? Organisations are IN it for the game and gain .. nothing else!!!

My advice: do not gamble!!!!! Not even with your life!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by piero

Here's an idea...( a bit out there but this IS ATS!). .Conrad Black (owner of the Telegraph) is in a Federal prison having been found guilty of massive fraud and obstruction of justice. So he's sitting around his cell, getting p****d off that his NWO chums didn't help him get off the hook. (He's a documented member of the Bilderburg group) So he says "Up yours!" to them and decides to let the world know what is really going on and give us a heads up about what WILL happen in the future! When Bush didn't pardon him in the last days of his presidency I guess it was the last straw and he really decided to let it all out!

Mystery solved!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
All these are linked to the same people who orchestrated the 9/11 attack.

So by your logic there should be signs in western media about these attacks too right?

RIGHT?

Can you provide any?

The people who believe this comics doesn't believe that the same people who did 9/11 also did the Bali bombings. So your point is moot.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
I bet if this website was around in 1983 when The Day After was made there would be post about how that too was predicting Nuclear War. Guess what? It never happened.

Not yet. Anyone who believes nuclear war will never happen is stupid.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Sorry but if the date was 9/12 or 9/13 or any other number that isnt the official number meaning emergency, then you may have something. Also if it was a building BESIDES the twin towers, which is was the symbol of american wealth and capitalism, or the pentagon, which is the symbol of USA military might, then too you might be onto something.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by tide88]

So, if it was a building BESIDES the twin towers, or the pentagon, regardless of the scale of destruction or loss of life, he might be on to something?

Uh, what?!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

Deny Ignorance?

The logic you people are using is that flawed it hurts to think about.

The comic touches on some 'real' conspiracies, so it must be a prophetic message about an upcoming real event?

Please.

Let me use that logic for a second.

I watched a Transformers cartoon the other day. In it, they had a moonbase. So, obviously that leads me to the conclusion that Transformers are indeed real and have a base on the moon. I mean, we visited the moon several times right? So it all fits. OMG enlightenment!

Get where I'm coming from?

It even says it is a WORK OF FICTION.

So just because you think the subject matter is 'cool' it means we should ignore the fact that it is a WORK OF FICTION?

Ok.

I think Eli Stone is pretty cool, so it is no longer a work of fiction. There is really a psychic lawyer in San Francisco. Oh but wait, he predicts the Golden Gate collapsing in the show. ITS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON! OMFG GUYS!

Sigh.

Please use some common sense people. Unless you can find evidence to state this comic is any more than the fictional work it aims to be, then please stop insulting the intelligence of the rest of the membership.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by piero

Here's an idea...( a bit out there but this IS ATS!). .Conrad Black (owner of the Telegraph) is in a Federal prison having been found guilty of massive fraud and obstruction of justice. So he's sitting around his cell, getting p****d off that his NWO chums didn't help him get off the hook. (He's a documented member of the Bilderburg group) So he says "Up yours!" to them and decides to let the world know what is really going on and give us a heads up about what WILL happen in the future! When Bush didn't pardon him in the last days of his presidency I guess it was the last straw and he really decided to let it all out!

Mystery solved!

Now that makes complete sense to me..well worked out that man!

and why not?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by YeshuaWarrior

Just a few things from a google search

www.thetruthishere.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
www.geocities.com...

and video

video.google.co.uk...
www.youtube.com...

I do find these to be quite peculiar to be fair!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm currently working on a graphic novel AND I visit this site. Granted my graphic novel is about the second coming and not entirely political, I still sometimes get inspiration from this site. It would be just as easy for some other graphic novelist to do the same. Some guy goes on a site like this one, reads all these theories and bases a graphic novel off the "what if" factor. I wouldn't be surprised if the OP had something to do with creating this work. This is great publicity for it. Bottom line, the people who sketched, inked, colored, and composed the comic would like money out of it at the end of the day. Not a bad idea tho.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It's a good little read I'm shocked it's being published in the Telegram though it's not the sort of thing they go in for.Nice to see an artist and writer trying to wake people up.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the picture of the guy holding what is supposedly foil from a spacecraft that crashed at roswell??? link to frame

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join