It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters "Aliens at the Airport" - TONIGHT!!!!!! (Wednesday 2/11)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
UFO Hunters: Aliens at the Airport

"There are approximately 30,000 commercial flights in the United States every day, and as the number of flights increase, so does the proximity of UFO encounters. On November 7, 2006, a strange object hovered for ten minutes over Gate C17 at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago before rapidly ascending into the sky. On October 23, 2004, in Osaka, Japan, a UFO was spotted tailing Japanese Airlines flight 1512 as it came in for a landing. Are UFOs following our own commercial aircraft and surveying our airports? The team sifts through the evidence of these and other mysterious cases to determine if UFOs have a peaceful or malevolent agenda."

www.history.com...

Tonight (Wednesday 2/11) at 10pm eastern time on the History Channel.

I saw a promotion for this on the History Channel and it looked good. There is audio of an air traffic controller talking to a pilot about a disk shaped craft.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Maybe they were trying to figure out how to get around airport security...

Good grab UFOReality...could you post a pic(if any) as I am at work til 10 am CST and cannot access the link you have...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

It re-airs 4 hours later at 2am. I have to work until 11pm, so I'm going to watch the re-peat at 2am.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thank God for DVR! When I get home about 8:00am, I can kick back, watch the show, and fast forward through commercials!
Life is good!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Awesome cant wait , best show on TV.

Video footage

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by The Truth Project]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I can't see the Military or a private company like Lockheed Martin flying a disk-shaped craft over O'Hare International Airport.

That's far too big of a risk. So if it wasn't "OURS" who's was it?

This is the type of thing the mass media either can not comprehend or is bared from asking IMHO.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I saw the teasers for this yesterday as well and thought FINALLY!
will be dvring this tonight so I will be sure not to miss it no matter what comes up.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I like this show, but sometimes i dont because i know the outcome will always be the same,.... No Proof of an actual UFO or Alien Encounter.
But I Will be watching it!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! A TV SHOW!!!!! TONIGHT!!!!!

Seriously, can we stop using all caps and multiple exclamation marks in the thread titles?

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
I like this show, but sometimes i dont because i know the outcome will always be the same,.... No Proof of an actual UFO or Alien Encounter.

It is the same with MonsterQuest. All those camera-traps and experiments, and nothing ever crops up (of course, I haven't seen every single episode...)

[edit on 11-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Why don't you ignore my threads like I do yours? GTFO M'k? thanx.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Why don't you ignore my threads like I do yours? GTFO M'k? thanx.

Nope. I'll post in any thread I please.

Posting in all caps and multiple exclamation marks makes it looks like a pre-teen on Red Bull is creating the thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

"like a pre-teen on Red Bull is creating the thread."

Your pretense is inaccurate but half way funnay.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It would seem that many of these visistors are just looking for where they're supposed to land at these airports. Maybe we could create a dummy landly site at one and see who shows up.
I heard that's what they did with the military such as with area 51 etc. I could just hear the Military Homer Simpson chuckling at them : "Stupid Aliens he he he"

[edit on 11-2-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Cool...finally some coverage of the 'O Hare Airport UFO incident!

Maybe this will prompt Dan Akroyd to release his follow dvd to "Unplugged" which was to feature O'Hare content as its centerpiece.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Maybe we could create a dummy landly site at one and see who shows up.

A town in Canada did just that. To the best of my knowledge, extraterrestrials have yet to make use of it.

Originally posted by aleon1018
I heard that's what they did with the military such as with area 51 etc.

And I heard they have an angel they found in Iraq chained up there. No joke.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yea the skeptics always fail to realize that.

Where's that dumbo guy who keeps saying 'clearly a balloon'?!?! lol trolls..

Originally posted by ufo reality
I can't see the Military or a private company like Lockheed Martin flying a disk-shaped craft over O'Hare International Airport.

That's far too big of a risk. So if it wasn't "OURS" who's was it?

This is the type of thing the mass media either can not comprehend or is bared from asking IMHO.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
thanks ufo reality for the heads up

i look forward to hearing the flight control tower's audio tapes.

why would military be sending secret ufo crafts to hover in public display. probably cause their getting us ready for the real thing?

p.s. I think its weak that savior and Reality have to go back and forth. Cant we all just get along?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
why would military be sending secret ufo crafts to hover in public display. probably cause their getting us ready for the real thing?

p.s. I think its weak that savior and Reality have to go back and forth. Cant we all just get along?

Of course it follows no logic, which is exactly why the military would do it.

PS: No.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Just checked my listings and its showing NCIS ,not a bad show, but i want to see hunter show , any 1 else see same listing ?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
Just checked my listings and its showing NCIS ,not a bad show, but i want to see hunter show , any 1 else see same listing ?

I doubt the History Channel is showing NCIS...

...unless the Silence Group is forcing UFO Hunters off the air!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join