It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion to blame for fires: Pastor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
And if it rained, would that be the devil undoing gods "rage".

Stupid!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
wow - talk about ` using a sledge hammer to crack a nut `

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I am sorry, but I agree with the Pastor. But please here me out.
These fires where started deliberatly. If the sad bastards that needed to light these fires to satisfy some inner need had of been aborted long ago, they would not be here now.
Yeah, so I agree with the Pastor, Abortion is to blame, or more to the point, the lack thereof.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by atlasastro]

Sort of funny, but no use making a pro abortion argument out of it either, we don't have crystal balls to see what the person becomes in the womb, otherwise we would just abort everybody to be safe and let the population die out!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

I agree and am not trying to inspire a pro arguement. It was more a use of an absurdity to match the Pastors while giving me a vehicle to vent my spleen at the fire bugs who started these fires, fires that took so many lives.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I agree and am not trying to inspire a pro arguement. It was more a use of an absurdity to match the Pastors while giving me a vehicle to vent my spleen at the fire bugs who started these fires, fires that took so many lives.

fair enough, see what you were getting at

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Why are there always wacko religious leaders like this in every country claiming that God spoke to them in a dream about how a natural disaster in their area is to punish "sinners"?

Have they not sinned? Are they too perfect to not be considered as a sinner too?

it's not what they believe, it's the actions they take to impose their beliefs on other people. this is the problem i have with religous leaders

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
it's not what they believe, it's the actions they take to impose their beliefs on other people. this is the problem i have with religous leaders

I think this is crucial, clearly this man is on the margins, but he is giving his opinion (albeit it whacko and insensitive) and we have to put up with such nonsense in free societies

It is when such nonsense permeates politics and govt (Saudi Arabia, Nigeria etc) that problems really arise)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Haha, reminds me of the video interview with Sarah Palin where she is questioned if she thinks an abortion clinic bomber is a terrorist, because Obama's 'pal' was.
"I don't know if you're going to use the word 'terrorist' there," she said.

Originally posted by ahnggk
And have you seen an unborn/undeveloped fetus NOT struggling or even flinching(if they're not sedated or something) while they are being killed?

They are protesting against the action. They don't want to die. And don't tell me, that isn't a response made by sentient life!

You realise the same can be said for cows, chickens, sheep, worms, snails, sea anemones, well you get my point.
I dont particularly agree with abortions but think through your arguments. If it's done before the zygote becomes a fetus (about 3 months I believe) it's okay in my books. It cant think.

Besides, the Bible says that a baby gains its soul at "its first breath", ie. when it hits the air

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join