It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawning of The Age Of Aquarius.....14th Feb 2009?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Is the 14th Feb 2009....the Dawning of The Age Of Aquarius?
There is a lot of conflicting dates, as to when the age of Aquarius actually starts.The age of Aquarius usually refers to hippie and new age movements from the 1960's - 1970's.
The new age phenomenon is seen by astrologers as marked by the conjunction of planet Uranus(ruler of sign Aquarius) & the coming of age, with Pluto(ruler of masses) brang radical changes in the 1960's.
The Song(The Age of Aquarius) relates, it is considered by astrologers to be the dawning of the age,but the song does announce the actual start of the age and within the first few lines..."When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars.Then peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars".
This alignment happens this saturday...14th Feb 2009....St.Valentine's Day!

Are we heading for changes.....good or bad?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What's the next aeon? is it changing now or in 2012? I'm not sure to what you are referring to.
I don't really see change but rather more of the same.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by townio

I don't know if it is happening now or later....as there is so many conflicting dates.
Maybe you are right...maybe more of the same will repeat instead of change....will there be more hippies....or another woodstock?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bekonabroom

The Age of Aquarius will occur in proper some time between 2060 and 2100 CE.

Interesting that Isaac Newton put the end of the world no sooner than 2060, and Steven Hawking was on a web forum recently asking what people thought about how we would be living (surviving) after 2100.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I think we are heading for a rude awakening. This Age of Aquarius is being ushered in by a false prophet that is going to take over for jesus, buddha and all the other religious figures. Its not really a religion, so this will allow all to be pushed into practicing it and still have the UN succeed in banning religions.

This is the way the get around it..

Fm ShareIntl
Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, but as an educator in the broadest sense ― pointing the way out of humanity's most critical problems.

At this time of great political, economic, and social crisis, Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation

If you check out the Share International website you will find how millions around the world are being taken in by this new god.

WARNING... If you do visit the website, be careful and be aware that they use Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques to affect you. Using stories about people seeing halos etc around lights.... my son SPOTTED this when visiting their site. After reading some of the stories you will experience some of the visual stimulation they refer to as occurring in the faithful.

The AoA is just an area in history that TPTB had decided to do away with certain aspects of life and usher in a new set of rules.

I did find that the date is significant, and that leads me to believe something big will probably happen on this date. Maybe something that will help ensure the need for this new wonder god maitraya. I can't for the life of me understand how this joke could have such a following. Truly completely brainless and unable to understand reality anyone who follows such utter crap.

IMHO of course
Rgds

[edit on 10-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Not the exact date but close enough, Jan 31st

en.wikipedia.org...

Second largest `Near Earth Object` passes and #s with our vibes `n` frequencies `n` stuff....

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The astrological council of the world (i forgot their official name, but the big one that establishes definitions and agrees on things) say the Age of Aquarius starts in the year 2600.

Honestly the Age of Aquarius has happened like 20 times already hasn't it? For sure I was just reading today the planetary alignment that is taking place the 14th has already happened twice. Once in 1988 I believe and another time in the 1990's.

Of course I will forever cross my fingers and hope that "Month Date" will be the day that some magical wizardry turns the world nice, as I do for everyday of every year. But that's all I'm putting into this.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

I think we are heading for a rude awakening. This Age of Aquarius is being ushered in by a false prophet that is going to take over for jesus, buddha and all the other religious figures. Its not really a religion, so this will allow all to be pushed into practicing it and still have the UN succeed in banning religions.

This is the way the get around it..

Fm ShareIntl
Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, but as an educator in the broadest sense ― pointing the way out of humanity's most critical problems.

At this time of great political, economic, and social crisis, Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation

If you check out the Share International website you will find how millions around the world are being taken in by this new god.

WARNING... If you do visit the website, be careful and be aware that they use Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques to affect you. Using stories about people seeing halos etc around lights.... my son SPOTTED this when visiting their site. After reading some of the stories you will experience some of the visual stimulation they refer to as occurring in the faithful.

The AoA is just an area in history that TPTB had decided to do away with certain aspects of life and usher in a new set of rules.

I did find that the date is significant, and that leads me to believe something big will probably happen on this date. Maybe something that will help ensure the need for this new wonder god maitraya. I can't for the life of me understand how this joke could have such a following. Truly completely brainless and unable to understand reality anyone who follows such utter crap.

IMHO of course
Rgds

[edit on 10-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

I think you're a victim of reverse psychology here.

I think this every time I see a member on here shuttering at phrases like this: humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation

You're right, that IS terrible

If the Powers that be are as organized as conspiracy theories have them to be I think it is much more realistic to believe that they know human potential is leading towards this. They know they can't keep the veils over our eyes forever, so what do they do? They establish conspiracy theories and traditional Christianity to make everyone fear this and turn away from uniting as one. You actually have a fear of brother and sisterhood. They just won.

As an oppressed Orwellian society, or as an Age of Aquarius utopia, the human race is heading towards a one united body of people, and it's heading there fast.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Yes, what you say makes very much sense.... lets just agree to believe that this new maitraya and his buddy aliens, that he's told you he will have in tow, are going to show up and start helping guide the earth to a spiritual well being. You believe that he is here to assist the human race, but don't expect him to actually do any saving of lives using his huge powers, he is above that as a god. Don't expect much more than some optical illusions and mind tricks and some hearing voices etc. He can't save lives though. He'll actually probably be just like god in the bible, causing 3million plus deaths and maybe only making three people raise.

Why has our gods not saved humanity?
Why have none of them used their almighty power to actual do something for humanity? Please don't quote me anything from the bible or history as being proof that god did it.

Things happen.

This new messiah is a false prophet and the way he is entering into our world and into our knowledge has been written about before he was announced my Share Intl.

Although some might laugh at the facts of BlueBeam as unbelievable, that shows me that they haven't followed the evidence.

All the technologies talked about in BlueBeam have recently become knowledgeable to the general public. Also, CNN recently did a ridiculous piece using Wolf B who tried to discredit the abilities of current hologram technology. Comparing the video of a colleague with the similar hologram of Princess Leia in StarWars. Although it did look that bad, our technology far exceeds that and they only served us up that type of "side-dish" to have us think... "Oh that must be god, CNN told us that holograms are not that advanced yet. You can't question CNN, its the world's m.st important n.twork".

***ADDED*** Just to remind you, I didn't make the link. The link between BlueBeam and the AoA is documented quite extensively and has been around since about 1977. About the same time maitraya reared his ugly head.

IMHO

Rgds

[edit on 12-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Nothing's happened yet lol...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The alignment doesn't happen for another 3.5 hours

But dont hold your breath

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
The alignment doesn't happen for another 3.5 hours

But dont hold your breath

should be happening now?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

It probably started....

Within a week of the conjunction we will have maitraya on tv telling you about what he thinks the world needs to get back on its feet.

Don't fall for this fake christ people...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

It probably started....

Within a week of the conjunction we will have maitraya on tv telling you about what he thinks the world needs to get back on its feet.

Don't fall for this fake christ people...

Who? (forgive my ignorance)

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Who? (forgive my ignorance)

Maitreya.

A Christ figure who is held by some branch of new age to be the savior prophecized by Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, .etc to come down to earth and unite everyone and herald in Heaven on earth.

Christians believe Maitreya will be the anti christ that is warned about in the Bible. A false idol who is really working for Satan.

Christian conspiracy theorists think Maitreya will be the ruler of the New World Order and everyone will be forced to worship him or their RFID chips will implode killing them.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Check the link in my signature block for share, all the information is there to let you know what they are saying....

Maitraya is his name and he is claiming to be the new messiah that will take the place of jesus, buddha, and a few other religious figures.

He makes signs all around the world. People are seeing lights and halos around things all the time now from their website. This is probably due to the NLP brainwashing techniques they use in their website. My son read the site and then discovered that he was seeing halos around lights after reading about the signs of maitraya being halos around lights.

Also, christians don't believe what was stated above. The church isn't stating this. You must understand that although most are laughing about the link between a new messiah etc, in the future they will be forced to accept this new guy as their spiritual leader. I've heard that they are even thinking about making people sign an agreement with this guy....

Can't wait to see this happen.....

WOW! God is real and he's coming to save us from the credit crunch.... but don't expect him to lift a finger to save anyone from death. That would be too magician like and he's beyond that. He'll probably be like the god of the bible though and kill a few million for adultery and other small things like theft etc.

Can't wait...

[edit on 15-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekonabroom

....planet Uranus(ruler of sign Aquarius).....

.....This alignment happens this saturday...14th Feb 2009....St.Valentine's Day!....

.....Are we heading for changes.....good or bad?.....

First, I feel that as a contradiction because Aquarius itself is a contradiction itself. It is ruled by both Saturn (the planet of authority, tradition, and hard work) and Urranus (the planet of rebellion, innovation, and change).

Second, thats funny, cause thats my little bro's b-day. XD

Third, I really feel we are heading for good changes. I feel it within the people and their confident feelings and thoughts. I feel were have now shifted to the right direction.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I seriouly hope we are headed for good changes.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I also have felt very good feelings about 09 as have most people I speak to, coincidence maybe...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
to further prove the link between the AoA and the new messiah...

Check here on the last page, 2nd column bottom....

That is the future for humanity in the Aquarian Age which is now beginning. ....

Creme speaking on the emergence of maitreya.

I really don't know how anyone can argue that these are not linked. They sang about it the same time this joke came out from share.

Fm Creme's Bio

Throughout his early years Creme also studied various aspects of esoteric philosophy, in particular the teachings released in the late 1800s through Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society, and more recently through Alice A. Bailey.
Source

Both ladies apparently very deep into the occult and satanism... but satanism isn't bad, religion is bad..

Rgds

top topics

<<   2 >>

join