It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$3 trillion! — Senate, Fed, Treasury attack crisis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
How many times over the last few years have you heard Presidents and "Important" people say three magic words ..."New World Order"

They didn't say those words for nothing. ALL this mess is a direct result of planning. You think those meetings, the worlds industrial leaders, political leaders and great minds sat around talking about the weather?

What we are watching is the culmination of careful planning by the worlds elite. The USA is the cornerstone of the worlds economy. It doesn't take a degree in astrophysics to workout what is happening here. The New American Union!

Do you think the American people will just sit back an say "yeah sure, ditch the red white and blue and let join Mexico and Canada, like the Europeans did"
But you create MASSIVE unemployment, basically scare the living daylights out of average Joe Smith and he'll soon accept anything as long as he's got a job, a SUV and a home to go to.

Controlling the money = controlling the people. We are ALL subjects to the almighty dollar, without it, we are in a living nightmare. The lengths people will go, the freedoms they'll give up, the sovereignty they'll surrender in order to continue living ....

At the end of the day we are watching the next phase in the creation of the New World Order. A union with Mexico and Canada and eventually a One World Govt.

What I find amazing is people have been saying this for YEARS, yet no one really pays it much attention until its actually happening ....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~MaSoN~
Im ready to move off into the mountains and dare the govt to follow me. Im ready for a revolution and by God I will fight if it has to come down to it !

Dont forget about this little tidbit.

Ruby Ridge

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What is funny is that people actually think this matters in the big picture.

Think about what we are loosing? Paper. Yes people we are loosing trillions in paper assets, paper, that's it. Nothing more. Hell, what is the problem is that there isn't that much paper to meet the paper that is written.

And they are also fooling you into selling your actual assets, Gold, Silver. You know that stuff that money used to be comprised of? That stuff that is tangible and actually used to be what today's paper was all about?

It's laughable that they want to scare us with this mess. What happens when we run up a debt so high that our currency no longer is valid? Can anyone say Barter System? Trading goods and services for goods and services. OHHH who'd a thunk it?

Want to cut their throats? Barter System. Cut them out of the loop. The ones that have all the money don't actually know how to do anything else but push around money, if they were actually forced to give a good and or service in exchange for a good or service they would starve to death.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Good points. I feel the system was doomed as soon the bankster became more important to the economy then the farmer, construction worker, factory worker or anyone who trades a physical asset for money. Today people who create or trade paper rather than actual goods or services are among the richest and most powerful people in the world. A system like this had to collapse at some point because a lot of the wealth created by these people is about as real as the wealth "created" by a ponzi scheme.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Actually, I've been wondering something lately...

Call me crazy (some of you just MIGHT
)

Anyways, it's my feeling now that there's even a chance that this 'Economic Crisis' was created to make way for Disclosure in some form. Many people do agree that There are a lot of forces keeping Disclosure from the public. Were I to be in power, in order to force disclosure of Free Energy Technology, and other things associated with UFO/ET Disclosure, I'd think that firstly, I would have to somehow DESTROY our worldwide MONEY SYSTEMS. Once that is complete, perhaps all the 'wall street/banker fatcats' wouldn't have the power that their never ending money supplies give them... Allowing for the controlled leakage of advanced technology at the disposal of this administration...

Just a thought... Perhaps this 'NWO orchestrated financial/economic Crisis' is entirely a step in the right direction...

Food for thought?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

"Don't worry everyone, it will all be ok.
3 trillion is a small number....if you are comparing it to stars in the universe.
Remember...there are only 6 billion people in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For cripes sake people....wake up!!!

This is a PART of what I've been reading and posting about for a number of years now. What's being blamed on home owner's default on mortgages is not the primary reason. Back in 2004-2005, I was reading about what some true financial experts designated the 'Derivative Time Bomb', a financial instrument of mass destruction. There has also been some 'money' 'missing' as this site has tracked

www.whereisthemoney.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

OH, but don't you know how hard certain people have worked, to make this all happen, don't you know the years that went into this meltdown?

I am starting to REALLY see RED, over things......... people DO HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!

But the majority don't want to......... that is why the banks and wall street and the govt officals have been able to get away with what they have.

But, as soon as people start losing all the services, schools, parks, healthcare............... they will wake up..... but sadly it will be tooo late.

Honestly, I am over it all!!! I am ready for the charades to be over with...
why dont' they just come on out and say.......... hey everyone.... we have no more money........neither do you..........

Because to just admit it will throw the current PTB out of power, they need to instigate WW3 to keep their power.

To do that I think they need an attack by Russia and/or China on US or European soil, possibly a nuclear first strike.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by carole9999

"Don't worry everyone, it will all be ok.
3 trillion is a small number....if you are comparing it to stars in the universe.
Remember...there are only 6 billion people in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For cripes sake people....wake up!!!

This is a PART of what I've been reading and posting about for a number of years now. What's being blamed on home owner's default on mortgages is not the primary reason. Back in 2004-2005, I was reading about what some true financial experts designated the 'Derivative Time Bomb', a financial instrument of mass destruction. There has also been some 'money' 'missing' as this site has tracked

www.whereisthemoney.org...

Right, the mortgage bubble was a symptom, not the cause.

The roots go back to the creation of the Fed, then Nixon taking us off the gold standard, the Reagan revolution, NAFTA. And in a very big way recently the Yen Carry trade dying, and the US trade deficit.

We have been involved in a trade war with rivals w beat in WWII, Germany and Japan, and another rival China.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Thanks for the post! You saved me alot of breath!

As long as we put up with it, it will continue.
When we start complaining(which we are)
it will get worse(which it is).
We are distracted, divided and lost. Just the way they want it.
I have studied history, prophecy and revelation and I don't
have much hope. You sure dont have to be an economics major
to see that even if you was one, you still wouldn't have a clue!
There is a plan for us and it is only a question of how long it will take.
We are too entrenched in hate and indifference to
really change without help or sheer intimidation.
Think of rats in a cage, you slowly stop feeding them and they start turning on each other.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Get ready to help each other out. Once the money is gone, and by this rate it won't be long now, you're (possibly we're, things are dicey in europe too) going to reexamine your culture, your personalities, your motives, your very essence and will have to rediscouver what it means to be human.

We need to rethink our social networks, because we pass our lives surrounded by strangers, mediated by money, and this systems breeds selfishness and conflicts.

Perhaps in the longterm this will be a good thing?

I agree, that barter systems and local currencies would help. It's time to cut some people out of the loop:

"Every day, all of us here, are building gods that have gone rampant.

And it's time we started knocking them down.

And forgetting their names"

-Chris Abani - www.ted.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You know, we have a few choices here. We can read and absorb this information and choose to freak out. Or we can read and absorb this information and look for practical ways in which we can take personal responsibility for our part of this mess and move on.

Believing that government has the answer and will somehow fix it will not help us. Believing in a monetary system that is built on debt (we will always be in debt-- at the very least to Federal Reserve is the one who keeps us in debt) will not help us either.

Just some food for thought. No matter how well intentioned (or not) government is, we are responsible for ourselves. They are not responsible for us. This debt is only a manifestation of what happens when we allow others to determine our worth and capacity to live well.

Peace
J

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
And add to all this the Daily Show guest last night that suggested that, as a sign of respect, we pay off insurgents around the globe to not insurge against us. Where will THAT "money" come from?

And what will they do when they might as well get nothing because what little they get is worth nothing?

To be frank, I am rather disgusted with The Daily Show, presenting this as if it is some kind of answer. Geez Louise.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Most people are not very discerning. As a whole our instincts have been suppressed, through biological and psychological means, so that we no longer are on the lookout for our predators. Even as we have the elite almost literally taking money straight from our hands, we still don't suspect a thing.

It's like in No Country for Old Men, when Anton presses a cattle gun against a guy's head and says, "Hold still for a moment." The guy doesn't expect a thing even after the prod goes through his head.

In the same way, we have our government cynically stating that we don't care whether the elite steal our money, so they should go ahead and take everything they can. We won't realize their true motive until we're homeless and begging for the bankers to make us their slaves. Even then, many will still believe that the government had our backs.

No one deserves the hyperinflation and suffering that is about to follow, but they should tear their hair out when they realize they could have prevented it by being vigilant and not so damn obsequious to their masters.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Viral]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I know this sux....But there is a silver lining to this. Look at it like this. If you ever had land that you knew was worth a ton of money. But on that land it had an old house that was a eye sore and the land was over-brushed. Now you could sell that land all over grown to someone who would have to clerar it off and tear down and re-build the property for lower amount that what it's worth. Or you could restructure the property cut all the old tress and stuff down and re-build and sell after your done for a way better price. and what I'm connecting here is this. America has been operating on an out-dated over taxed economic plan for the last 40+ years. We have been putting the same ideas in power and don't for a minute think they are any difference in Republicans and Democrats they may stand up and finger point back and forth but they still draw a check from the same government so they are not different.
Our system is correcting the poor management of a country by the leaders we elect. We are given a chance right now to see clear as day that our political system has to change and our country has to evolve to move forward. Our sytem is showing the over-grown wore out systems that are out-dated and need to be stripped and started over with.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
With everything that is happening in the world, many of us are frustrated, angry, or overwhelmed. There seems to be insanity all around us from our own government. There is no common sense, no compassion for the citizens. It is all about money, power and greed.

Actions must be taken so that we and the children can hold on to the hope of a better tomorrow. Exactly how, I am not sure. I am overwhelmed by the chaos and confusion of what is supposed to be America. I do not recognize America any longer. It is but a mere shadow of its' past glory. There are still people who value human lives more than money, power and greed. There is still great beauty in the landscape of mountains, oceans and trees. There is still hope and we must hold on tight. Together we can stand in unity against these days of darkness. For if we do not, all is lost.

Sorry, was that too dramatic? LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Lol, well, you guys are screwed, me, I have no pension, 401k or any other stupid "investment", the only investment I have is in people, however that may be raped soon too by the government.

I'm doing alright financially right now, of course I'm living with my parents and have no bills.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The second American Civil War has already begun. The "Empire" consists of the elected politicians and fortune 500 board of directors. The "Rebels" will consist of Americans who make less then $100,00US per year.

The Empire is loving it because the Rebels have not yet started to fight back. It's a financial slaughter and we all just sit here taking it. All we do is whine about it.

Bush's $800,000,000,000 bail out program + Obama's $800,000,000,000 bail out program = $1,600,000,000,000. $1,600,000,000,000 / 300,000,000 American citizens = $5,333.33 per person.

IF the politicos were serious about an economic recovery, they would give that 1.6 trillion to the 300 million Americans in desperate need of it. $5,333.33. That would help allot.

A married couple would get $10,666.66. The same couple with a kid would get almost $16,000. A family of 4 would get $21,333.32. A family of 5 would get $26,666.65. That lady in California with the 14 kids would get $79,999.95.

Who gets it? Fortune 500 board of directors. More jets. More multi million dollar conventions for the top brass. More million dollar and multi million dollar bonuses. More luxuries for their multi million dollar properties.

You and I get $13.00 a week. Your $5,333.33 in taxes will be refunded to you to the tune of $13.00 a week. Thanks DC. Thanks NY.

The middle east already hates us. We have no clue why because we have no clue what a 3rd world country is. At some point, America is going to hate DC and NY to. Enter martial law.

Do you know anybody in the US military? If you live in the US, of course you do. Find out NOW whose side they are going to be on. Are they going to fight for the states or for the federal government?

If you are wondering were all this money is REALLY coming from, it is coming from one of two places; know where or the printing press inside the mint. More likely, both.

"They" will try to print and float as much as they can without the rest of the world knowing. "They" will continue this ruse as long as they can.

Look at all the money they are making off of it.

Pretty much every country on the plant is plugged into the US economy within 2 degrees. Meaning this; countries that are not plugged into our economy are plugged into countries that are.

Folks, that is no accident. That has been a dream now coming true for decades.

If you think your job and your company are going to survive this programmed recession, you will get your reality check when your boss calls you into the office to lay you off. So much for your recession proof job. So much for your recession proof company. Welcome to the recession. Would you like to move out of your home now or wait until you get foreclosed on?

For the last 3 months, over 500,000 people have been laid off PER MONTH! Nobody is recession proof this time around. Mainly because this is a programmed recession.

They have a plan for all of us. It's a new world owned by billionaires and managed by the millionaires that support them. Can you say Earth, Inc.?

You don't own your house anymore. That's company property. Don't forget to pay the rent. You can make the rent check out to Chase. Thanks for the bail out, lol. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

And those guys in the blue helmets, you do as they say.

You want to know what is scary? My last 401k statement. You want to know what is more scary then that? YOUR last 401k statement. Know what I mean?

I live in Houston. I was here when New Orleans was relocated to Houston after Hurricane Katrina. I was here for the Rita threat. And I was here when Ike made landfall. I have a very small clue of what is coming.

We will not pull out of this in our current form. Neither will the rest of the world.

For those of you who do not believe you are a 21st century slave, your elected officials have just sold you for $5,333.33 to the fortune 500 board of directors. Minus the $13.00 a week appreciation credit you will be receiving for a short time.

Meanwhile, the CEO you work for made a cool billion. He loves you like a dollar sign.

You keep voting for the same repubs and democraps you always do. They will keep funneling what left over money we really don't have to the fortune 500 board of directors. And you will keep taking it, with the exception of some permitted whining. Permitted for now. Until you wake up one day, look around, and say "Hey, were the heck did that democratic republic of the United States of America go?"

I hate to say it but America was flawed from the start. US Constitution; "All men are created equal." A number of the men that singed it owned slaves. And it was signed by ZERO women. Clearly, that constitution was meant to apply to white men only. But what the hey, who would want to change the constitution?!?! How unAmerican is that?!?!

I don't know what we do. I think we should break away state by state and start over. Put the nation back together later.

When the new world order arrives at your door step, are you going to invite it in?

"I am just one person. What can I do?" Nothing with that attitude. Seriously. I hope your kids aren't watching when you give up like that.

For those of you that think this will all pass over, the credit industry (credit cards) is about to fall. As 500,000 people a month lose their jobs/income, they will not be able to pay their credit card bills. That flushing sound you here is the second wave of trouble for the irresponsible banks.

The new America, not the NWO America, can start with a new credit matrix so people who make $25,000 a year can not get a combined credit limit over $100,000.

I am not advocating violence. I will leave the violence up to the trained personal with the MP5s and such. But they need the unarmed people on the street to back them up before they officially change sides.

It starts by organizing a face to face gathering off the internet, in real life. No violence. No guns. We simply get together and talk about some new laws for *OUR* new country. The NWO people have been having their meetings for years, decades even. We need to at least TRY to challenge them.

Is ANYBODY with me?

Do you realize what is happening? Will you realize it when you get laid off? When they foreclose on your home? When they take your guns? When they take your cash away and microchip you? Will you ever get it? Ever???

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
3 trillion dollars divided by 6 billion people every person on the planet would get $500

foot note that money has gotta come from somewhere so say goodbye to whats left of the us military cause everyone knows democrats dont give a crap about them.

wouldnt you want to work in washington and throw away your hard earned money like theres a neverending supply ????
sarcasm

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I already see where all this is going, I pledge my allegiance to the individual states. Fight the govt and if I die in the process, so be it.

Ya know what I really think is about to happen though? We are steadily going downhill, so the ultimate crash into the bottom of the pit will occur. Our nation will be at its weakest point and the terrorists sit on the edge of this pit waiting to pounce and bring down the mighty giant USA. The govt is setting us up for the final take down. The united states has not been invaded now for over 200 years but rest assured it is about to happen soon. When we are at our weakest from all this spending and financial collapse they will strike. Imagine a nation torn into civil war AND having to fight a foreign invader at the same time.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i can see it now the world ending in 2012- pelosi's private jet with pesoli reid,lahey,dod following airforce one touching down at mt weather.

not a republican to be found we won this election get over it.

they walk up to obama and biden screams out that top of her voice this is all bushs fault! the wetland mouse perched on pelosi's shoulder with those puppy dog eyes pelosi saying "aww i spent that 30 million dollars out of that stimulus bill back in 2008 all for not. but dont worry we left all those evil republicans back at washington they wont bother us anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join