It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jimmy Carter a possibility to be the Anti-Chist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi All,
I was watching the news this morning and i come to realize Jimmy Carter is still so involved in the behind the scene politics and he seems to have a control over peoples minds by just talking to them. He (jimmy carter) even had the news casters calling him Mr President, sorry Mr obama is president not jimmy carter also he seems to have so much influence over other government officials he urges them to do stuff and they do it and he and they admit it.
So what does everyone think??
comments welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Carter is too much of a flakey old guy to be the anti-christ. He used to be someone to be admired. Now it's just pathetic.

The antichrist will come from nowhere .. be admired around the world ... disguise bad things and make people think they are good ... he'll be charismatic ...

Carter doesn't fit.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
But he is charismatic, well versed in the bible , and above all else is re rising to the top again in mho

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Carter is too much of a flakey old guy to be the anti-christ. He used to be someone to be admired. Now it's just pathetic.

The antichrist will come from nowhere .. be admired around the world ... disguise bad things and make people think they are good ... he'll be charismatic ...

Carter doesn't fit.

Yes but I know someone that does. He is so obvious and I am so worried of retribution that I don't dare say his name though. I bet you all can figure it out.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chimpy38

The anit-christ? Doubtful, he is well known for diplomacy, one of the best. He might have been a better president if the economy at the time wasn't as terrible as it was and the final years of his presidency didn't help his image at all. It is actually acceptable to call a former president "President", even if they aren't in office anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
...The antichrist will come from nowhere .. be admired around the world ... disguise bad things and make people think they are good ... he'll be charismatic ...

A star for guessing who fits that bill - this is a retorical question by the way, however if peoples intelligence doesnt suffice enough so as to make the connection i would be more than happy to provide at least my answer of which person matches up with the stated characteristics.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter, despite his education, is an idiot. And despite his Southern Baptist beliefs, he as pretty much turned his back on the Southern Baptist Convention, and they have pretty much done the same to him.
He has broken with protocol, and critized a sitting president. (Even Nixon didn't stoop that low.) The Anti-Christ? No! The ugly Anti-American? No doubt about it!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phushion

See my post above you, I stated it kinda....I too am a little to worried to say his actual name in regards to this thread. But we all know who fits the bill here.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Firstly, former presidents are always referred to as Mr. President. That's protocol, nothing sinister in it. Likewise, all upper eschelon politicians retain their political sway and even gain influence after their term has ended and forever more. Even politicians who have been ejected from public office are seldom cast out of the inner circles. It's one of those "honour among thieves" things. Good ol' boys' network. You know.

As for him being the anti-christ, I wouldn't venture a guess there but as your previous observations have now been cast asunder, it seems you'll have to look elsewhere.

Isn't it comforting to know that all those bad seeds that have sat in the White House at any point in history are still wielding power over your lives? Kissinger, Rumsfeld, Zbig, the Bushes (plus the one on the way in if you people don't THINK this time), Clinton.... please think before you vote in the future. But please vote. Just take it very, very seriously.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

From the outset of the election process i knew he would take the lead regardless of the clinton factor, but somewhere in the back of my mind as much as i thought yeah this guy will be good for the USA and the UK in the long run i always knew he was gonna be part of the same old but of poo smearers that have been operating since the end of WW2.

Obama, there i said it - but he does fit the bill, i dont think carter is the man unless they have some new bio suit for hit or a glass jar for his head like futurama styles, altho you never know, i do however find it funny how he's floating about the administration abit in the past year but then again so did bush senior not too long after 9/11, perhaps its all tied in, im sure we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I sincerely doubt that President Carter is the anti-Christ. For one thing, he's up there in his years and probably not fit for the whole world domination thing. Also, he has been a life long peace activist. Nothing wicked about trying to make the world a better place.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

To be honest Egg, I believe Jeb would have to change his last name to even have a chance at getting in the white house. I personally think that the name Bush has so much stigma attached to it now, I wouldn't even want to be named that for fear of retribution. But I have heard others voice the same fear.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter can't be the Anti-Christ! He doesn't have the innate intelligence. He has turned his back on the Southern Baptist Convention, and they have pretty musch givein up on him, althought they keep him in their pragyers.
Carter is the only ex-president to citizize a sitting president. I know the country has free speech and all, but this is something that is a total break with protocol.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You know, steve, I'd like to think that's true. I haven't set foot on US soil since Bush Jr was nominated. I was horrified at the thought of such a (I don't need to say it, do I?) being nominated, even by Republicans. I couldn't believe that the leaders of the country of my birth could be so (don't have to say this either, I hope). But he was not only nominated, he was elected...kinda. Then he was kinda, I guess, re-elected. I'm sorry but I can't hold out hope that my countrymen have learned from the past. No one is sorrier than me, I assure you. My youngest child has never been there and she's a national too. Maybe someday...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

That is indeed sad. I hope that some day you can regain your confidence in this country, and like I said I really do believe that we have learned our lesson. If nothing else maybe we can remember how he was the Governor of Florida during the re-election that held everything up for 2 months due to re-counts. So at the very least he is suspect on that account alone.

I feel for your daughter, and I hope that some day she gets to see this great nation in all of its splendor. If you don't mind me asking where did you immigrate to?

Back on topic, I watched a special on the History channel probably 5-7 years ago that was on the subject of the anti-christ. I can't recall all of the specifics, but as soon as Obama came on the scene I was instantly reminded of this program. I don't want to go as far as saying that I actually believe Obama is the A-C, but he sure does fit the profile. If I had to name anyone to fit this role he would be my #1 choice.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I now live in Finland. If ever there was a soft target, this country is it. I don't think we're on anybody's radar. lol

We have the president who looks like Conan O'Brien's long lost elderly twin. heh This is the land of Nokia. And there are reasons why I'm here that go beyond politics. It was preordained. But that's a story for another forum (Mysterious Subjects, I think).

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow, certainly alot of nominees for Anti-Christ this year?!

Is there a form online that I can fill out?!
Im interested in this postion of Anti-Christ.
What are the qualifications?! Can I just claim
to be it?! Is there a membership fee?!

I like Antipasto, how bad can the Anti-Christ be?!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

No worries, mate. You've got plenty of Masonic imagery in your avatar. You're in by default.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wouldn't it technically be anti - Christos to go along with you anti pasto thing there??? But seriously it was just a thought i had after seeing him on the news.
I don't know if he is or not he has always wanted to bring peace between the Israel and palastine nation which to me seems a sinster type of thing i don't know i cant explain how peace is sinister but when you talk of those two nations it does to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by phushion

See my post above you, I stated it kinda....I too am a little to worried to say his actual name in regards to this thread. But we all know who fits the bill here.

I think I know who you are talking about, but I think you are wrong, you are looking at the wrong country.
You may find that he will be much younger and almost follow in the footsteps of Christ.
He will have to come to power at the same age Christ came to prominence in order to work.

Lets just say that he will be called a King amongst men

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join