It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I clearly view a terrible curse incoming to America due to the Abortion legalization

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: uk today
reply to post by The angel of light

IMO if a woman does'nt feel the time or circumstances are right to bring a new life into the world, then what right has anyone got to dictate that she should do so??
The reason our planet is in such a mess is mainly due to over-population.
Too many people--not enough resources. So what is the logic in forcing any female to go thro with the stress of an unwanted pregnancy

I'm not a pro-abortionist really--when I had my daughter my circumstances were far from ideal--I really struggled.
But it was the right move in my eyes at the time--but if I had decided the other way I would not have expected anyone or any law to stop me having an abortion.
It would be MY choice!!
Religion needs to wake up a bit to the real world.

NO, you are wrong on many counts.
So let’s start at the beginning. Lucifer runs this world. The world is against The Lord Jesus Christ. Without the simplest understanding, and loving of GOD, you fail to understand the immorality of our environment. GOD dictates what you are to do, but your free will and immorality allow you to believe it’d OK to have your orgasm, all perpetuated by the lies of satan. Be real this has Nothing to do with “time or circumstances.” You drive a vehicle, you run a red light on purpose, you suffer the consequences. You play with fire, you’ll get burned. The end result, if a man and women get careless with their immorality, they must both take responsibility for their actions, and NOT kill the result of their irresponsibility, after all it wasn’t the baby’s fault for being created. Justifying your comments with,” I'm not a pro-abortionist really,” is like a dog lover telling joggers in the park, that the dog poo smells like roses. Really?
Your free will, does give you a choice, but without the rudder of morality, or the foundation of GOD, your decisions will be corrupted. Religion is not asleep, but is vibrantly awake, it is Lucifer who wants it anaesthetized, all so he can have his way with your flesh and soul!
Hell’s minions attacking in 5,4,3,2…

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Deuteronomy 18:10b-12a “anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, 12 for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord.”

Jeremiah 27:9-10 “So do not listen to your prophets, your diviners, your dreamers, your fortune-tellers, or your sorcerers, who are saying to you, ‘You shall not serve the king of Babylon.’ 10 For it is a lie that they are prophesying to you, with the result that you will be removed far from your land, and I will drive you out, and you will perish.”

Jeremiah 14:14-16 “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds. Therefore thus says the Lord concerning the prophets who prophesy in my name although I did not send them, and who say, ‘Sword and famine shall not come upon this land’: By sword and famine those prophets shall be consumed. And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem, victims of famine and sword, with none to bury them—them, their wives, their sons, and their daughters. For I will pour out their evil upon them.”

Just thought I'd throw that in to the mix while you're (a) talking about prophesying, and (b) quoting Biblical texts.

So I have an idea. Call me radical if you must.
All religious organisations relinquish their tax exemption, and allow full auditing of their income etc.
We take that money (about $92 Billion A YEAR), and we fully fund well-women clinics. Actually, that sort of money would give the US universal healthcare, and I'm sure that's what Jesus would do...
We offer science based reproductive education to all, and freely distribute proper birth control.
We make it law that religion is not welcome to make any decisions on anything outside their sphere, and certainly not where reproductive issues are concerned.
We institute a proper system of welfare to care for the babies that are born into poverty in the one nation with the most billionaires per capita.
All these anti-abortion, and 'pro-life' non-issues are 100% religious based in nature. Pro-life seems to always stop at birth, when the 'baby' becomes a useless feeder who needs to pull itself up by the bootstraps and start a corporation.

I'll see your prediction, and raise you a great curse to befall humanity if we let the religious make any more decisions that affect everyone. They had their chance, and they did nothing for the future of humanity.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Talk to me after every LIVING child is cared for.

Done.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Let me release in this occasion a prediction that for my sorrow is based in the current attitude of the Obama Administration that decided to change the status of the Abortion on America and not precisely in the most ethical and convenient way, creating a so negative causal line that if remains enough can produce devastating consequences for the nation in one of the most critical moments ever recorded in our modern History.

How did the Obama administration change the status of abortion in the US? It's been legal since the early '70s. It's the Republicans that are continually introducing draconian restrictions on a woman's right to choose, pushing back, circumventing and circling the rights of disenfranchised women's access the nation. In the meantime, women of means will always be able to find a legal abortion.

I remind you that virtually every civilized society that we know of employed capital punishment, abortion and infanticide. The Old Testament has an abortion ritual for unfaithful wives.

edit on 23-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Lucifer runs this world.

Why give anything to this world, then, even new life?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Badgered1

Dear Badgered,

First at all you are the one that is coming here first time in all the History of this thread to bring so many quotes of the Bible, all togheter to support a claim.

Second it is curious that you chose precisely Jeremiah, a prophet that is famous for all the rejection that he experienced a long his life and ministry from the people of Israel, that even tried to kill him, after accusing him to be a false Prophet.

Becareful because the way to test if a prophecy comes from God or not, is precisely to verify its achievement, and an acomplished prophecy is a trully one, it is also a gift of the Holy Ghost.

Whoever denies a trully Prophecy or even accuses it to be thing of evil is committing blasphemy against the Spirit that inspired it , not just against the prophet, and happen that unfortunately blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is the only sin that is no forgivable in this life or in the next.

Luke 12:10
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

There were people that accused Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah, to be not coming from God, but to be a sorcerer, a false prophet, a magician, those were some of the charges for which he was condemned by the Jewish Sanehedrin.

How many years after his death Jerusalem was seiged and its temple destroyed?

Just 40 yrs, under the attack of the Roman general Titus.

How many years were the Jews spelled of the Holy land?

about 1900 isn't it? that ended also after a terrible holocaust isn't it? , and even in our days they can't live in peace in their state.

That brief course of History gives you an idea of with what Power you are playing games.

I by myself I am nothing, just a servant or messenger of who is indeed the Lord. Again becareful, because the source of my prophecies is a very different thing, it clearly deserves respect.

It is extremely bold from your side, without knowing really who writes these threads to quote scriptures mentioning spiritists, people that invoke spirits to practise divination, calling death people to carry out it. It is clear that you are absolutely wrong with respect to me, may the good Gold see you with Mercy.

By the way, not all the abortions in America are practised in public Hospitals, many occur also in private clinics. To ban Planned Parenthood is not going to fix completely the issue if physicians working in the private sector continue performing this massacre.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/23/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

the right of one American can't be over the right of another

well, outside a fetus isn't considered to be an american citizen till after it's born....
let me ask you this:
how can you give equal rights to a women who needs chemotherapy to treat her cancer along with the fetus that she's carrying who will be harmed greatly by it? you can't can you??
and this is what can happen when you don't!
www.cnn.com...

and well if a women has finally gotten her kids raised enough so that she can go back to work, and well, finds that her income prevents one of her kids from having to stay home from school because he needs a second inhaler for his asthma before he can attend, or that hey, they can all finally have decent meals not that she is working....
if she finds herself pregnant, and knows for a fact that her job poses a hazard to a developing fetus....
well gee, then you seem to think that that fetus' rights trumps the rights of more than just the mother!

what if the women is told by the doctor that the only way she will be able to carry the baby to the point where it can survive out of the womb is to be hospitalized and she's been the sole caretaker of her living children and knows that there isn't a replacement available to take care of them.

but oh, when it comes to war, oh ya, drop those bombs!!! Iraq has WMD's, they hate our freedoms, they will destroy our way of life, why they want to kill us!!!

Frankly I don't see much difference between the two.... both are protecting something they hold dear and are willing to kill for it... matter of fact, the only difference I do see, is the number of kids that are killed and the imaginary threats that are made up to get society to support wars.
DON'T EXPECT WOMEN TO ACT MORE MORAL THAN YOU MEN DO!

There are ways to prevent conception before that take place, so Abortion can be also prevented, whoever does not act with responsibility with its own sexuality can't later blame a child for its arrival to this world, what this country is really in need is of good and responsible sexual education, in moral values by the way.

Ya know, since you put such a religious tone onto your post....I am gonna say this...

WIVES, SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBAND'S IN ALL THINGS"
I've been to many churches of many denominations and quite frankly, it doesn't take long for that verse to be spoken on the pulpit, and ya, I know, that is just part of the verse, but well.... I have never, ever, even once heard a preacher tell the congregation just what a wife was to do when her husband isn't acting like he should be. I read the bible serveral times through, and the best I can get out of that is that we should pray to god, and ask him to change our husband's hearts. Historically, I would have to say, that well, that second part was just an add on by Christ to the first part. And quite frankly it wasn't till the 1980's that a husband legally couldn't demand to get what he wanted sexually from their wife and take it if she wasn't willing. So, well, let's just not go down the road of "just say no". The christian doctrine wants us to believe that God has not granted us that option!

That leaves just birth control...doesn't it? You mentioned planned parenthood....which is one of the biggest organizations providing women with birth control. Across this country, the pro-life crowd has raised such a ruckus and their political allies have managed to put their funding at risk. In many states planned parenthood doesn't even do abortions, and yet, they are having to fight in court to maintain their funding. Funding that doesn't go to abortions, even in those clinics that do abortions.

You add to that the Hobby Lobby fiasco where now businesses can just claim a belief and well not give birth control coverage to their employees...... I am sorry, but I would have to say that it seems that the pro-life crown, religious right seems to have just as much a problem with birth control than they do with abortions! Meanwhile there are women, who quite frankly, know for a fact that a pregnancy would be a life sentence for them!

reproduction rights=production rights.... and without them, we are just slaves, either to our husbands, or to the state.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

it's not society, or the church, or government, or religious people.....it's up to the woman that has the fetus inside her body who has the ONLY right.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

No, a hundred times no, the mother of the child is not owning the life of the baby, in no stage of the pregnancy she is the owner, that is against even rule of law, if you don't want to accept God commands.

The contradiction of your statement is clear since in this country Abraham Lincoln won a civil war to supress any form of ownership over human beings by other human beings.

No body has the right to take the life of another member of our specie, even that is worst if he does not have capacity to defend himself or herself or to say stop let me live, because that is the most coward violation somebody can do.

No body is owner of the life of other, even if they come from the same blood, to sustain the contrary , as you are doing, is an absolute aberration of the meaning of freedom.

Personal freedom can't allow a person to kill another, the sole idea is pretty perverse, is absolute madness, is the end of a society and the death of civilization.

This is precisely what is making some crazy people to comit massacres in this country every certain time, because they believe they have the right to decide who they want to allow to live or not.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Please don't come to me to say that the babies don't have the right to live even if their mothers don't want to assume the role that nature has commanded to them, just because they are under age. Excuse me but I can't swallow such a criminal way of thinking.

All what you are claiming is a miger way of politics, a Machieveiian one, because that is to favor the Americans that can vote over the ones that can't, because they are so much young for that, in other words is a crude, open and barbarian segregation.

If Abraham Lincoln or John F Kennedy would be alive they would be by sure condemning such an attempt to create fist class Americans and second class Americans that this tolerance with respect to Abortion is causing.

That way of thinking is not what is ethical but what is politically convenient , to win elections for politicians that are only working for their personal interests, this is all about the false degenerated sense of women civil rights that irresponsible politicians are carrying out with so much cynicism.

The only way in which I can understand the no sense that you are trying to show as logic and acceptable is that is the product of the terrible degradation of moral values in which we are moving right now in America.

It is sad but all this false feminism backing up the Abortion industry is showing us that we are arriving to the bottom of the scale of corruption that a society can reach, as well as the so grave lack of effective leadership to correct it that this country is right now experiencing.

www.pbs.org...

President John F Kennedy: Civil right Address

This Nation was founded by men of many nations and backgrounds. It was founded on the principle that all men are created equal, and that the rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.

We are confronted primarily with a moral issue. It is as old as the Scriptures and is as clear as the American Constitution.

The heart of the question is whether all Americans are to be afforded equal rights and equal opportunities, whether we are going to treat our fellow Americans as we want to be treated.

As I've said before, not every child has an equal talent or an equal ability or equal motivation, but they should have the equal right to develop their talent and their ability and their motivation, to make something of themselves.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There's seven billion of us. We aren't rebuilding after the flood anymore. At what point do we keep breeding until there physically is not enough resources for everyone? Christians don't want early-term abortions, Catholics don't want anyone using condoms, meanwhile ultra-religious families like the Duggar's are putting rabbits to shame while the same caste of believers are casting a scolding finger at a single mother making what has to be the most difficult decision anyone can make, possibly because she simply can't afford to care for it or feels she will be an unfit mother.

If humanity indeed has a long-term future on this planet, it will have to include a form of population control at some point, whether it be humans willingly lowering the birth rate or some sort of disease rapidly increasing the death rate. Something's gotta' give.

The only 'terrible curse' I could foresee is us continuing to breed and multiply uncontrollably in ignorance to the ability of our environment to support it.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
curses come from violent reactionaries thinking along irrational lines. God heals, my faith follows that simple belief. Life is uncertain, animals eat each other daily. moss and decay form in hot and moist areas. insects eat dead flesh. I am sick of evil, because it creates more evil. For the human mind to proceed in a proper perception you need to know history, logic and reason and an ability to view yourself and change your mind. to then approach what you disagree with in a manner that heals.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: jimmyx

No, a hundred times no, the mother of the child is not owning the life of the baby, in no stage of the pregnancy she is the owner, that is against even rule of law, if you don't want to accept God commands.

The contradiction of your statement is clear since in this country Abraham Lincoln won a civil war to supress any form of ownership over human beings by other human beings.

No body has the right to take the life of another member of our specie, even that is worst if he does not have capacity to defend himself or herself or to say stop let me live, because that is the most coward violation somebody can do.

No body is owner of the life of other, even if they come from the same blood, to sustain the contrary , as you are doing, is an absolute aberration of the meaning of freedom.

Personal freedom can't allow a person to kill another, the sole idea is pretty perverse, is absolute madness, is the end of a society and the death of civilization.

This is precisely what is making some crazy people to comit massacres in this country every certain time, because they believe they have the right to decide who they want to allow to live or not.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

yes, it's her body....god is a mythical being...you take the interpretations of middle eastern men's writings back some 1900 years ago to invent some type of laws we all have to live by.....when I read the bible, I see that god has real anger issues, he killed 230,000 people when that massive tsunami hit in Indonesia a few ago, he created the flood that killed simple animals all over the world, that have no soul or ability to praise him, he invented malaria that kills humans silently, then created a mosquito that could fly to humans that had somehow gotten away from those that were sick, and on top of that, just to be clever, he made that mosquito a silent flier, with a injection needle that humans can't feel when bitten....what kind of twisted, sick thinking is that ....how about the attempted assassination of Hitler, where Hitler was only wounded, god couldn't give humans a break?....but that woman that turned around to look at Gomorrah, he killed her and turned her into a pillar of salt.....and how about all the abortions that happen spontaneously?.....does god want to do abortions, but only if he gets to do it?....there are sick kids all around the globe that die in their mothers and fathers arms, I bet god gets a good laugh at their misery and tears...I could go on, but when I feel I have more compassion toward my fellow man then god does, something is wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchAngel_X

Dont worry dear ArchAngel,

you are not the first one that thought in that way along History, you have not discovered nothing new under the sun, there was a guy called Thomas Malthus that in the XIX century thought the same than you.

He said that all the epidemics, the wars, the misery of millions was absolutely justified in uncontrolled demographic growing.

en.wikipedia.org...

What is wrong in Mathus theories is that every new stage of civilization enhance the bounds of productivity of the previous ones through the means of scientific and technological new advances, giving birth to new levels of production of goods and services that multiply the possitibilities of survival.

We produce today in the country dozens of times more food that 50 years ago, possibly hundred of times more than 2 or 3 centuries ago, but in few decades with the progress of new technologies we will be able to buiid cities in the bottom of the oceans, after that to do the same in encapsuled artificial environments in the poles, and possibly in 50 years we shall have entire nations living the surface of moon and in one century over mars , in two perhaps there will be huge human communities living in the moons of jupiter or Saturn.

The way of thinking of Malthus is extremely narrow, no more ample to conceive the future than the one of his rival Marx who never thought capital can be created many times along civilization.

Now, the great problem in America is that the lack of interest of great sectors of the population into carry out research careers in sciences, technology, Engineering is creating a formidable constraint for our progress.

This is a problem created by a so poor education system, that is washing the brains of millions to believe that America is moving forward with millions of uneducated people leaded by hundreds of thousands of new MBA recipients, that is the favorite major in the universities, or new wars to fight that are mutilating young bodies and minds and crashing the national finances.

The other great issue is that the lack quality in the education is feeding the mirage that sex is a good way of entertainment for the masses, the opium of the poors.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

what you just posted does not address any issue that I put to you.
so tell me, you have a mother who is taking drugs just to make her sane enough to be able function half way normally without being institutionalized. unfortunately, those drugs are gonna be rather hazardous to the baby that is found growing in her womb. so does the women have the right to her sanity or does the baby have the right to develop normally and live? This was the women that I mentioned in my first post, the one that had the abortion forced on her by the court system and well she was still pretty messed up from the experience when I met her.

I have a feeling that if the pro-life crowd had their way, this women would have been institutionalized, denied her medication, and well, the taxpayers would be left to foot the bill for a very badly deformed baby that probably wouldn't have lived that long, or if it did wouldn't have needed a heck of alot of care throughout it's life. now add to that one, many others, and well, I can see where the gov't would be forced to do something to stop the worst of these fetuses from being born, and thus, forcing abortions on women, like the women I knew. and, I imagine that many of the conservative right would be perfectly fine with that decision when they saw the chunk that the gov't was taking from their paycheck getting larger and larger.... just as long as it's not the mother to decide....

here's an idea.....like I said, the religion you are spouting desires to take any right of self determination from women away from her, placing all the decisions that are to made on the men... you don't like abortions??? keep your danged zipper zipped! I bet you that there is probably just as many who had abortions because daddy didn't want the responsibility of the child as there are women who wanted the abortion.

That way of thinking is not what is ethical but what is politically convenient , to win elections for politicians that are only working for their personal interests, this is all about the false degenerated sense of women civil rights that irresponsible politicians are carrying out with so much cynicism.

no, what was "politically" convenient was the timing of those planned parenthood bs videos.......tell me, why did some congressmen get a preview of them and not do anything about it till the time was more convenient to them?????

so, tell me straight up..... do your god, and his bible see a women denying sex to her husband as a "sin"??
don't bother answering me if you chose not to answer this question....I'll just keep repeating it till you do answer it.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Fortunately for us, our Native Americans are very spiritual people who are also pro-choice, so they should help fend off any curse put upon us by a puny Christian god.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

(post by aorAki removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Please don't come to me to say that the babies don't have the right to live even if their mothers don't want to assume the role that nature has commanded to them

Nature has commanded them

Since when do human obey what nature commands? Nature commanded Polio, but we made a vaccine to prevent it. Nature commands a lot of things that we have over come. That's our nature, to outwit nature. We were clothes, built shelters to protect us from nature. We've tricked nature into serving us by making dams, harnessing energy turning the night to day. We have overcome our limited feet by building cars, trains, airplanes and rockets. We transplanted kidneys, livers and hearts to save lives.

Birth control is just another way of overcoming nature. Nature naturally and spontaneously aborts half of all fertilized naturally. A woman has the right to overcome the nature of her monthly cycles by using birth control. She has every right to refuse to be forced, obligated or commanded to bear every, or any, fertilized egg that passes through her uterus. Just as she should also have every right to keep and raise as many or as few children as she wants.

edit on 23-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

nature also commands that men lose their sex drive as they age,
thus viagra was invented.

there's news on the legal front as far as the lawsuits against CMP....
unless they want to petition the supreme court, they have to go through the discovery process (which they didn't want to do because they were afraid it would incriminate them) and produce the evidence that the court has asked for for both the stem express and the national abortion federation.

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Dear winword, I am asking to myself by reading your last reply in which planet for the love of God are you living?

First at all to claim that abortion is the only possible method to control births is absolute ignorance, or to claim that it is the best one. There are many anticonception methods that can be used witthout destroying a baby.

There is the pill (for woman), there is the patch, Hormonal contraceptives, spermizide sprays, and now also there is an experimental man pill.

In our days there is even surgery to block the flow of ovules to the uterus, or to block the flow of spermatozoides to the prostate, vasectomy, also there are condoms and also there is the traditional rythm method, that is based on the study of the natural ovolution cycle of the woman, to meassure it and see when is the woman fertile and when it is not.

Only an extremely ignorant person would use abortion systematically as a birth control method.

Women of course have rights, but never permission to comit crimes invoking those rights, you can say that you can't kill a person to take what person has because you have the right to have that same thing, if you are laking of it.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join