It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

safe location map for future pole shift - prepare to be shocked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
www.zetatalk.com...

found this documant the other day. it goes into good details about the upcoming pole shift. what will happen and where to be when it does.

luckily for me i am in a safe location. what about YOU???

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I live on a boat, unless I have an advanced warning to sail out to sea QUICKLY => NO!

Oh well sh*** happens.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Heh heh, Kansas is going to be some kind of 'survival super-highway'... people migrating from all directions confused about what just happened and demanding food. It says to hide all the supplies and walk around in rags so as not to put on that we are fairly well off from the pole shift. You know, except for all the nuclear silos still around here....

I'm not so sure a pole shift is going to take place in 2012, but I certainly cannot rule it as out of the question.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
all i know is, when the red dust storm starts, i got to head for them hills!!! better have a few bags packed!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Okay based on this statement I would not pay any attention to to that document...

Stopped Rotation Piror to the shift, the Earth slows in its rotation, and actually stops. This is recorded in written history and spoken folklore, worldwide, as a long day or night.

See I'm thinking thats BS... firstly if the rotation were to stop the forces involved would be enormous!!! The surface of the Earth would most likely literally rip it's self off and chunks the size of France would fly off on a tangent!! At the very least every single fault line and volcano would blow... There would be no life on Earth... Clearly the poles have shifted while life has walked the surface and clearly not all of it died!

Secondarily re-starting the spin would take the same if not more energy!!! So same scenario.

That doc is BS!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm in California.

Sadly, I think that I will sink.

Oh well.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So the Zeta's only talk to Nancy

Sorry but

Go ahead Mod's, do to me as you will

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Aww... we're just havin a little fun here...

Besides, the escape velocity is much higher then the speed from which we are rotating at the equator. Humans would be tossed at 1.5 the speed of sound, but we would certainly not fly off the earth, much less France.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Best option would be to fly a hot air balloon with many tanks of spare gas onboard just moments before the flip.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I liked the document.
Unfortunately I'm gonna probably need a caravan, and a canoe - preferably with a paddle.

I'd like to know how thet compiled the list.
Some of the picture fits in with the past - take the meditteranean region, it's had it's fair share of upheavals and volcanoes. Lots of ancient land, relics, etc. so is conceivable that whats happened already could just as easily come again.
The rest, could it be a combination of the likes of Ed Cayce and people like Gordon Scallion?

As for those laughing or LOL-ing, lets just hope you are in the right place- if a day comes when at 6am it was supposed to get light, 2pm comes and it's still night time, you may just wish you'd at least considered this possibility and read up on whether to get a headstart up the mountain.

Personally I will make a tiny bit of room to remember some of the prophecies in case the info comes in handy. I'll happily trade in that memory space for some of the naff doom and gloom news I've been reading and watching.
we might all have problems but it's how we attack them that matters.
As Abraham Maslow said:"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail"

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If the earth stopped rotating then no one will make it. Not those living in Kansas .. not anyone. That would have such tremendous forces on this planet that the surface would be ripped to shreds.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sorry, but the zetas called for the pole shift a few years ago, then Nancy came up with some complicated reason as to how it was only a "test".
They weren't wrong, they just wanted to see if anyone was listening to her.
Apparently not.

Go to her site and read some of the stuff from-----2001 I think---- and judge for yourself.
If they haven't been deleted.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by Now_Then

Aww... we're just havin a little fun here...

Besides, the escape velocity is much higher then the speed from which we are rotating at the equator. Humans would be tossed at 1.5 the speed of sound, but we would certainly not fly off the earth, much less France.

Ahhh okay.. I was being too serious then... fine

Well maybe France would slide some miles to the East then... hang on, yes eastm the sun rises in the east. I want France to go somewhere I was hoping for space but....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My adoptive country will be pretty much flooded, my adoptive city will be destroyed by tidal waves, while in my country of origin supervolcanoes will explode and everything will be destroyed.

The future looks bright

Coming from a woman who "channels zetas", I don't worry too much though. For some reason I became rather skeptical towards women who channel aliens??

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If this documents is real and true, then it seems that I'm in a safe spot where I live here in NY State. At the very least, this document took a lot of time to put together. The information in it might be a stretch, but at least it is within the realm of possibilities, at the very least.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Puget Sound
......... the sound will increase in size, giving better
access to the Pacific for good ocean fishing.

GIANT container ships go through the Puget Sound as it is. The Olympic Mtns lie the west of Seattle. How in the blue monkey waffles is the access through the Olympic Penisula supposed to get better? Someone has WAY too much time on there hands to have written that in such detail.

a
is appropriate here.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_ThenAhhh okay.. I was being too serious then... fine

Well maybe France would slide some miles to the East then... hang on, yes eastm the sun rises in the east. I want France to go somewhere I was hoping for space but....

Heh... well I can see where your sentiments regarding France flying away could come from... no disrespect meant to our white-flag waving brethren of Europe...

Either way, the document is astutely researched, and much of what it describes would be how a pole shift would likely occur. There is information out there which shows us that Antarctica was once a very temperate continent, and this pdf's placement of it straight on the equator would be a viable location if the poles were to shift again. Listen in to this very interesting conversation between Art Bell and Richard C. Hoagland regarding news coming from Antarctica here.

Also, one thing to keep in mind people, whether you believe a pole shift is going to occur in 2012 or not, its not a matter of if, but when. Pole shifts are a natural occurrence on our planet, and really its only a matter of time until it happens again.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The West Coast of the US in general will suffer an onslaught of changes during the Pole Shift, and those living there need to consider not only each and every onslaught, but the combined effect. First, because the Pacific will shorten and subducting plates will be forced under the coastal plate suddenly and forcefully, heating of the superstrata will occur to an astonishing degree.

I would take this whole article with a HUGE grain of sea salt.

The west coast plates cannot be forced under each other, the North American and Pacific plates don't move vertically, they move horizontally against each other. The plates are solid ground, and can't drop anywhere. Imagine two cliffs forced up against each other, neither can drop vertically, only move horizontally.

L.A. is moving north-west (because she knows where it's best lol)...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Do you believe everything you read? I'm from Utah, and as an old ex-trail guide, I know for sure that the local Native Americans have farmed up and down Utah, including IN the Uinta Mountains. The land inside the valleys of the Uintas is far above 300 feet from the Salt Flats, even at 1,700 feet higher. There is PLAINS of land within that elevation. If this material resembled anything academic in any way, a truly studied subject, this would be taken into account. This was thrown together by some half wit convinced that nothing will be something.

I'm sorry. Move on.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm in the highlands of Arkansas so:

But the highlands, which Arkansas has in abundance, will be above the floodwaters and have another advantage. Where many areas will find themselves faced with hordes of hungry migrants, forced from their homes by rising water, the highlands of Arkansas are isolated from large population centers, and thus will escape this squeeze.

Looks like I'm going to be just fine

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join