It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

safe location map for future pole shift - prepare to be shocked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
Sorry, but the zetas called for the pole shift a few years ago, then Nancy came up with some complicated reason as to how it was only a "test".
They weren't wrong, they just wanted to see if anyone was listening to her.
Apparently not.

Go to her site and read some of the stuff from-----2001 I think---- and judge for yourself.
If they haven't been deleted.

So true. She was predicting "Planet X" and "where the safe places are" from 2001. When it didn't come in 2001, she changed it to 2003. Then 2004. Then it was all a "test". And everyone forgot her for the most part until she tried hooking her delusions into 2012.

She's sooooo wrong about so many things.

I don't think you should trust her "map."

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sounds like a hell of a ride.

I'll take my chances.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
ok so me and my family are planning on moving back to ontario in 2010 near lake of the woods which is on the border of u.s.a but im not entirely sure if this map is accurate... like... does it neccisarly rip u.s.a and canada in half? like i dont get that lol its weird in a way

but it was said in that article that ontario would benefit from the polar shifts... so id just like to say since it agrees with my plans ill go with the article on this one... i got nothing to lose really... maybe my life but still a good chance lol if the article was true and all of this stuff happened

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok so if I'm to believe the Zeta's Map (didn't bother reading the article) then only India and Australia will be under water?

Another quick thought...... look closely at the supposed map, now i'm no scientist but the continents just don't look right.

There are a lot of charlatans out there giving out disinformation to throw you off coarse, come now ppl basic logic should be used when analyzing these things.

Anyways just thought i'd drop my 5 cents into the pot

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Okay based on this statement I would not pay any attention to to that document...

Stopped Rotation Piror to the shift, the Earth slows in its rotation, and actually stops. This is recorded in written history and spoken folklore, worldwide, as a long day or night.

See I'm thinking thats BS... firstly if the rotation were to stop the forces involved would be enormous!!! The surface of the Earth would most likely literally rip it's self off and chunks the size of France would fly off on a tangent!! At the very least every single fault line and volcano would blow... There would be no life on Earth... Clearly the poles have shifted while life has walked the surface and clearly not all of it died!

Secondarily re-starting the spin would take the same if not more energy!!! So same scenario.

That doc is BS!

i agree take zetatalk with a bit of salt...

but .. you're wrong.

what you're saying is completely dependant upon the rate of deceleration.

It wouldn't happen if the rate of deceleration was slow enough... or "ramped enough.

-

[edit on 7-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Man ... someone had a lot of time on their hands ... way way to much time ...

Well, it looks like I will have my hands full after the shift

Survival communities forming
in these mountains, on the fringes of these former cities along the east coast of Australia, will find
themselves burdened with the whining formerly wealthy. These situations result in one of two
outcomes - either the unwelcome citizens are ejected and starve or are shot, or they drag the group
down with their demands until all starve.

My vote is to shoot them ... and then survive by eating them ...

But I might not have to do any of that because it seems that ...

Australia is a land of hardy folk

Phew!! .... because I wasn't looking forward to eating any human rump ...

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
pretty disturbing i would say...
should start packing

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well, im screwed, might as well stock up on popcorn and wait for the waves.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Holy mackerel! Somebody put a lot of effort into a meaningless document. Well, either way Columbus is 100% safe! Woot!

Lol, I wonder if this is the same guy who built ARC 2?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well after reading the article looks like old canada is good to go, lol, i'd love a warmer climate, im gettin sick of putting on double pants just to go to the store, lol...

We need red dust, NOW!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm gonna drown in that case, i life 5 meters under sea level.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

im with you on this one. if the earth did stop spinning then surely we would lose gravity therefore be flung off into space to get barbecued by a comet . is there an umbiased account of what is supposedly going to happen and is this all to do with the 2012 stuff i keep hearing about

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Cool link! Lots of information. Great thread. I live in Virginia so I am going under water.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This document seems to have confused the concepts of magnetic pole shift and physical pole shift.

The earth is NOT going to stop rotating, and then start again in a different direction. If it does, there's nothing to worry about, as there will be no safe place, we'll all be "moving on".

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
im with you on this one. if the earth did stop spinning then surely we would lose gravity therefore be flung off into space to get barbecued by a comet .

Errrmm OK then
thanks... But I always thought gravity is to do with the mass or the planet and not the spin. But either way so long as were flung into space it's cool with me, it's the only way I'll ever get there, I've called NASA to see if they would let me go in a shuttle loads of times, the judge said I'm not allowed to call them any more.

So I just sit here all day in my home made space suit waiting to be flung off into space.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It seems that they have a bone to pick with certain areas on the globe and are wishing that these areas are hardest hit.

I did take into consideration the source when looking at the maps and reading about the various locations across the globe.

I take it they 'like' those big boobed blonde women from Sweden, and of course they will fair well...

This is rubbish, very well done rubbish none the less.

One thing that is not taken into consideration in this report, is the spiritual preparedness many of us have been experiencing for years for the coming shifting of the axis.

To me from my personal experience the spiritual aspect is the most important. I will gladly tell you my side of this story in a thread one of these days.

I would take this report with a grain of salt, really.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
...The surface of the Earth would most likely literally rip it's self off and chunks the size of France would fly off on a tangent!!...

Look at the reality of whats going on, its already been documented mainstream that the speed at which the earth rotates has slowed down (regardless of how minor), the UK this new years gone had to add on an extra second to keep inline with the rest of the worlds time (or something along the lines of that)

Look into scripture about the 3 days of night, IMO, if this does take place it will be a bit of a long drawn affair hence the 3 days of night we are supposed to be due which is supposed to tie into the polar shift/reverse rotation, 2012 doomsday business, then lets crack on with the nibiru/planet x affair and the noted gravitational anamolie taking place in our solar system have an effect on the outer planets orbits, if this has any substance then over the next 3 years this could well add to the already slowing of the earths orbit.

That's my 2 pence anyroad!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

Gravity has nothing to do with the spin of the earth, it's down to mass. If gravity didn't keep our feet firmly planted we would all fly off into space.

Apparently London (UK) will be safe, but just get more crowded. Great, that's all we need. More people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join