It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octuplet Mom Defends Her ‘Unconventional’ Choices

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
sir_chancealot - - I am not even going to address your ridiculousness on why there are so many fatherless homes.

I know why.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

They can't be sent back. There are no do-overs. They are here.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Annee]

So we should all pitch in and raise those kids for her and give her fame and money. That sure seems like a great way to stop this from becoming a trend. Let's encourage it!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

They can't be sent back. There are no do-overs. They are here.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Annee]

So we should all pitch in and raise those kids for her and give her fame and money. That sure seems like a great way to stop this from becoming a trend. Let's encourage it!

When being RIGHT is wrong.

I'm sure you have a real nice back porch.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

When being RIGHT is wrong.

I'm sure you have a real nice back porch.

I am sorry, I guess I have to admit that I have no idea what your response means. All I do know is that encouraging this, showing this will get you attention and free money is not good at all for the potential children that will be brought into being just for this reason. I also know that not every child needs their mommy. Ask Susan Smith's kids.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been addressed as I've not read every message on this thread. The women is stupid and nuts - a deadly combination.

A conversation I had today with a paediatrician friend on this was very disturbing. Given the weight and appearance of the 8 babies, as well as the circumstance, things will very likely become difficult for her and the family. I forget the exact terminology, but 4 of the babies are severely underweight, 2 chronically. And then there's the issue of breastfeeding.

The prospects for them developing fully and normally are low statistically. My friend thinks maybe half of them are likely to have serious physical and/mental problems that will only start to become evident in the next few months.

This is a sad tragedy horror story.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
yep. Someone needs to Chris Brown that damn beech

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So did you see where she confessed that she was going to take welfare if she didn't get money from the publicity?

www.cnn.com...#/video/showbiz/2009/03/21/sbt.octumom.confessions.cnn

She'll still end up on it because there is no way this crazy broad will ever get a counseling position.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Do you all think there is a chance in hell this lady is ever going to be able to take care of these kids?

Frankly I am sick of octomom and I think for the good of her children they need to be put up for adoption. They need a chance at a normal life. A life that this woman will never be able to give them.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So now she fired the nurses who were helping take care of the babies for free. She accused them of spying on her and reporting to child-welfare authorities.

www.cnn.com...

She's burning through her 15-minutes-of-fame-money now paying for her hand-picked nurses. Rushing head-long toward that welfare check.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

The woman is a nut job.

I wouldn't blame those nurses if they were reporting back to Social Services. Someone has to look out for those kids.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
the "sperm donor" isn't anonymous. He has already stepped forward to say all of her babies are his. He has offered to marry her. He wants to raise the children with her.

Just more info.

(As for the women-divorce-men-nasty-women crowd. When your wife thinks that raising multiple children without you is EASIER than carrying your weight too, that is called self preservation. Assuming that a male just being PRESENT is enough to call him a husband and a father is nothing but male entitlement. Maybe if men were taught to not heap everything on their partner, and expect a blowjob on top for their few heroic contributions like taking out the garbage once a week the relationship would sustain. Your views conveniently ignore that in most cases women have been TRYING to work out their relationship while the man has just been heaping more on. He doesn't get it until she finally gives up. When a woman wants to work on the relationship no matter the problem, it survives more often. When she gives up, the relationship flounders fast. Take the hint - don't wait until it is in the #ter to get in the game. The actual engagement of the man in the relationship's survival doesn't predict divorce as much. But a complete lack of engagement will eventually make your wife give up. Then your #ed.)

[edit on 2009/3/24 by Aeons]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join