It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Guys!!!!

Look the insanity that i just pulled off!!!!!

(click to open player in new window)

o_O WICKED O_o

1 hour root chakra charging!!!
I pictured that a shiled was forming clockwise as I
felt the intensity of the charging on feet and hands grow..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Im still wondering, jeeeeeeeeeeeepers!

RP (on fire)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

At 46: seconds into that video there is some film editing of some sorts..There is either distortion or it was shut off and turned back on... I still believe this but that seemed rather odd.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've tried for 10 min now and no luck.........I must keep trying...I will later when i can concentrate more..

I have a hard time focusing sometimes...I get distracted very easily..

Any more tips.....

I felt the energy kind of flow a bit one time but still stuck on trying to feel that warmth in my hands...

Maybe i'm not doing it right.

I didn't have a wheel but i did have a piece of paper hanging over a desk and tried to move it and nothing happened. After 5-6 min i gave up.. but I am however a lot more relaxed.

Is it becaue my mind and body is not centered or is there anything else tha would hinder my progress.

The only thing that helps me focus on one thing and block everything else out , is something that starts with a T and ends with a C.....Counter to popular belief , it actually works like an adoral does for some people to focus...

Would that help? although i am not encouraging it. IT obviously can be done without it.

This is something that has always facinated me but I don't want to become too frustrated and quit. Also, I did not feel a ball or any kind of energy in my hands.

I know it can work and does for some people, i just want it to work for me.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Robert.... Cmon man...... Get rid of the ruler and cotton ball and put the damn thing on the table... NO CHEATING!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Hey lucid, you posted here a long time ago, am i right?

Anyway... i posted all my current tips and 'belief transit' vehicles for
you to explore.

I would recommend some primordial things:

1) Find a place quiet with no distractions. If you cant lower sound
interference, get ear plugs.

2) Time is an illusion. If you are keeping track of time, you are not
doing it right, because its like... being creative, time expands and you
got only a notion of hours passing by as you explore your feelings.

3) Intention. Repeat that you will let this happen and you are ready
to escape the matrix.. to break and pierce the illusion (one of Caveman´s
mottos).

4) RECORD YOUR SESSIONS. Its important because your mind will
fight you because TK is against the normal way of things. That is a huge
step and people that dont acknowledge this are the ones who dont practice
because they really dont have a motive.... the motive is fear of breaking
the rules... you will deny this to the death, but that is the mind box to
break.. or what i call the shield of doubt and fear.

5) Watch TK videos over and over. This less the stress and helps merge
the intention. Say to yourself that if the guy in the screen can do, so do
you.

6) Try to understand what happens when you are trying to do TK (even
if you are not succeding). How your hand (and most people dont notice
the feet and mouth area) is different?

7) Try to change the focus and concentration, like a car accelerating
or breaking... check when the psiwheel wobbles or give a little spin.

8) Read books that challenge your perception. If the mind box is against
you to perform TK, maybe your world view needs changing. Read about
chackras, OBE and the occult. Remember: if you believe that you are
only this body, you will be. And TK does not belong in this perception.

9) Reach here? good. Effort is key. Failure is key.

10) YES. Say that thousand times. Accept. Evolve. Dump all the doubt
and disbelief.

[]´s
RP

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Small steps for me... Looking at the video still give the chills.
(My left brain is very active, im a freaking computer programmer).

heheh... I will loose those little bike wheels.

RP

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I just started to meditated and to try astral projectiin and lucid dreaming. I've only tried about 4 times so far since I'm so busy lately or have tomany distractions or pass out from bein tired from work.so I only really tried 1 time so far and it was very promising. I started to feel whightless and felt it in my body. Than I came across this thread. But as for the 1st part am I supposed to lay down and put my hands together on sit up indian style? And so I keep my eyes closed the whole time? But it seems like now that pk and tk obe's and lucid dreaming will all mearge into one thing when I'm meditating now. Like ill be trying to do all of them at once. I can clear my head preatty good without $editating and can picture things I my head pretty clear(maybe that's where my artistic abilities cme from)so should I just meditate and focouse on the energy and try to make a energy ball block oit everything else I have been reading so far?I'm going to try laterf if I have time but I'm off work at 4 than gotta shower eat draw a tattoo than tattoo. At 7it so I don't think ill have time. And if I do at the end of the day I no I will just pass out and sleep.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

My new vid, cardboard on pen. After some recent transformation these past couple weeks, I found my motivation for TK again and a better sense of direction in developing it. I can do it much more effectively now, and without hands.

I'm going to try a ping pong ball or something like that next.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Qi Gong eh? I practice Tai Chi before I start usually. Having a form of meditation before you attempt TK definitely helps.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey... im sorting out my financial trouble, but the book 'Energy work'
came and i read the whole thing in 2 days to easy my mind.

Damn, i found MAJOR blocks in my legs and the right feet! My leg
with trombosis reacted with the old pain at first, but gradually it
get into 'normal' buzzing sensation...

What a freaking amazing book!

Well, im trying to put all that into TK somehow.. this is one exercise
found in the book (obviuosly without the wheel... it never mentions TK)
to get your heart chakra more active...

if you noticed, i was heavy breathing... that sorta helped, i cant
describe...

For me, im trying to re-structure my cognition [7th time!] and going
back to basics... i want for those wheels to 'helicopter out' fast, and
estabilish a way on how to 'speed up' and 'steady speed one, fast
other' kind of control... now its just a mess.

Cave, can you replicate this? See how it goes?

DaMod... wheres your freaking cam???? I hope you havent ordered
from timbuctu..

Im all right... and feeling great... BTW robert bruce tips on health were
fascinating!

Now i got 558 pages of 'Astral dynamics' to read... heheh...

[]´s
RP

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hey... i guess people are really trying out tk.. heheh

anyways, this is my latest video... back on pendulum..

My right side has a better connection to objetcs... i guess it has to be
my left leg trombosis last year... while I felt blockages on the right leg
the other side is HEAVY messed up...

This could be:

1) Im only NOT receiving subtle energy from my left feet
2) By this handicap, I can only use what i´ve had charged so far.. this is
why things only works the first times... after a 5 min full body bounce.
3) To reach the brow energy center I must remove those blockages from
the legs, put it on the sub navel and grow from there.. long way I see.

and 4) (silly as hell) Well, really open your mouth while practice. It
can change! And try to fell the subtle energy coming from the eyes and
into the brow.. this OCASIONALLY helps...

Anyone following this path?

RP

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
since i'm new here this is probably a late question but anyway

when i try to make a psi ball (even though i can't really feel the energy yet) instead of a repelling magnetic feeling i get an attracting magnetic feeling am i doing somthing wrong or is that normal

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I just tried the PSI wheel for a while. I couldn't get it to happen for me though...

However, before I started trying to do the PSI wheel I was working with focusing on the energy between my hands and I was pushing it back and forth and I could actually feel it putting pressure onto the opposite hand. If I had to relate it to something else it was like a magnet pushing another magnet away, but if I keep closing in on the energy it got denser and denser and it would put more pressure onto my hand. Does this sound right to you guys or what? Any advice on how I can get this to work in my favor?

Wanted to add I felt the warmth in my hands and some tingling sensations on my finger tips at times. Also, I was actually messing around with the PSI ball in my hand for about an hour, all together I spent almost 2 hours doing this I didn't even realize what time it was until I made this post lol. Odd how things like this, meditation, astral projection, anything of the sort distorts time very much.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hey guys....I'm 18 and I'd just like to say that I've been reading this threat for a few days and the more I read, the more I become interested in telekinesis. I'm a spiritualist. I believe in spirits and everything else. However, I was a little, just a little skeptical at first about some of the videos about PK I've found on youtube. I've been meditating for a week and I can already make the psi wheel move a little bit....I could get it to move half turn and I felt so happy that I got it on camera...Now I want to further improve my telekinesis in order to make the psi wheel move faster. It takes me about 4, 5 minutes of concentration to get the wheel spinning. But I am so happy, so grateful that I'm able to do it. It took me so long to feel the energy at first. Now I can feel it much faster

I've also been reading on Ectoplasm and what it is. For those who are starting, like me, don't give up....try to keep your focus on the wheel but don't keep forcing your mind too much, since I've found that its your sub-conscious that does the work! It took me some time to feel the energy and the psi ball helped me a lot! I reccomend trying the psi ball before trying the psi wheel cause I think that by doing the psi ball meditation it helps you feel the energy better and the psi wheel is more about directing and leading this energy. Anyways, as I learn more, I'll be sharing more. Hopefully I'll stick with the psi wheel long enough to make it move under a glass and then I'll post a video of it hehe
Great job gathering so much information, guys...I don't think I would have made it move if it wasn't for this threat. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I can manipulate objects too, all I need is a balloon and static electricity.

www.myexploratorium.org...

www.ehow.com...

We did this in science class, there's nothing special about what you're doing here. As soon as one of you posts a video of you turning off a light or making balls of energy I'll pay attention. The best one so far was the Q-tip on the ruler

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
is nobody checking this tread????

i'd love to see more oppinions

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
is nobody checking this tread????

i'd love to see more oppinions

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
DaMod,

I have recently practiced the TK Exercises one by one as you presented them on this thread for several weeks now.

In Exercise 2, I was able to feel the Psi Ball expanding and repulsing as I pushed it with both hands for just 5-6 minutes once a day.

In Exercise 3, the Psi Wheel, after doing it for 5-7 minutes only for mostly, once a day , after 5 days, the wheel slightly flapped and finally rotated slowly for over one second clockwise, as I mentally commanded it. I was excited, to say the least. However, today which is the 7th day, the paper only flapped slightly and did not turn.

I will continue to practice this though, and despite my initial skepticism at first, I really saw the Wheel turn slowly! I have also noticed that when I go to theta level for my other exercises like chanting, I feel a strong, warm energy surge throughout my body. I will post if there are further developments in doing the exercises. Thanks for posting this TK Lessons.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have progressed in my PsiWheel Training and I can make it rotate now daily both directions clockwise and counter clockwise at my silent command. My hands are just on my lap as I sit and I don't need to raise them. I also made a heavier, white cardboard, slightly larger psiwheel too, but it is harder to make it rotate, although it does sometimes. I place both of them near each other on my desk and sometimes both of them will rotate as I command silently, in one direction and sometimes they move opposite directions.

Thanks to the OP for this! I'm really glad with the results!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Pyrokinesis is a somewhat natural ability that I have although I do not practice it much or often however I have had better luck with putting a flame out and making it relight again. I had a buddy or mine playing with fire (not using abilities, just a lighter) and I had a feeling he shouldn't have been playing with it too much. So I told him to stop, and he wouldn't listen. So I got into a quick focus on the flame and made it grow smaller and put it out. Then to teach him a lesson I made the flame come back and get bigger, a lot bigger than what he got it using a lighter, thus in turn making him panic and putting it out.

I suggest that to practice creating fire you must learn to restart the flame after putting it out. Then after enough practice you should be able to start a fire without previously having one started. I would start with a candle first and work your way to starting a campfire. I have not gotten this far nor have I had the time to practice this ability due to my current job but if you have any luck or input I would love to hear about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join