It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using A Ouija Board Tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by mischief2013

Hehe I'm not going to drink or anything as i am underage. only 19 as i posted in my original post.

You are responsible enough not to drink because you are under age (wtf?), yet old enough and responsible enough to open a portal into another world..?!

I don't think you are ready for this moment...

um does it make much sense to drink and drive and possibly end up killing another person? Opening a portal into another world will only be possibly doing damage to my self. not someone who is not involved. It will also not put me in jail for a long time. And you mistook what i said. I said i wasn't going to drink because we have to drive people home. not just because its illegal for me to do so.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
reply to post by chapter29

Well said number 29...my thoughts exactly. I don't suppose there is anyway we can get this little bunny to change his mind, so I'm gonna leave it for now. Kinda boring, and now it's made me grumpy....not a good thing. I wish he hadn't bothered asking and just did it....it's almost like showcasing how all growed up he is.

Maybe I will be able to keep my gob shut on next months Teenage Ouija Board Extravaganza....I will try, but it's hard!!

From your post i've noticed your very condescending to people younger then you. calling me a "little bunny" And saying that this was a "Hormonal blair witch thingy" Yes i am only 19. But i consider my self ahead of my time. Why would i be on Ats if i was all about Laguna beach and all this other crap that people in my age group are into. I think your being ignorant and grouping me into a category i'm not in. You are generalising my actions into being just another stupid teen. And since your Sooo grown up its very immature to make this a personal matter insulting me.

You act as if you havnt done anything wreckless or dangerous when you were a teen. As if you werent curious to new things. I am a teenager yes and im just doing my part in exploring.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by mischief2013]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
He's buying it from Toys R' Us. For Christs sake people... lay off the Kool-Aid. If if it was dangerous, don't you think it'd get a negative mark or something from Consumer Reports or the Better Business Bureau? Yeah... maybe a chocking hazard or something if one of the chintzy plastic legs on the thing break off and you're dumb enough to try to swallow it.

/facepalm

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm not insulting you...bunny is a term of affection, and I'm actually kinda worried about you. I'm absolutely not ignorant, but this is about the 4th time in as many months that I've had this conversation with people....almost always teenagers....who ask for advice and then don't take it. It's my fault for saying anything in the first place, as I really should not have responded to you, but I feel that if someone is asking for help, and I have the information, I should share it. I get angry and grumpy, that's all, cos I've seen first hand the mess these things can make, and sometimes it just isn't fixable. There really is no way I or anyone else can safely teach you anything about this online.

I will admit that the Blair Witch comment was a little acidic, and I apologise. *kisses* Sometimes the motormouth slips a gear.....

Cait

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Well, you can make one yourself, so it doesn't really matter if the board comes from TRU or wherever, it's an instrument of the occult either way.

DO NOT MESS WITH THESE THINGS!!!! You may not believe in God before using one, but if you make contact with something, that's a cosmic invitation and you'll be calling out to God for help soon enough.

This isn't Harry Potter people.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Any chance you could film it, either with a camcarder or a webcam on a laptop? - just in case something mad happens

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So Since you seem to be very knowledgeable about all of this. are there any kind of prayers,chants etc i can say or do in order to help me to have a successful experience with what i'm doing tonight?

Um.....no. Nothing I can put on a public forum anyway. The only way you can possiblly be safe is not to do it. This stuff takes years to learn, and I'm not going to spill it all here for you to dismiss anyway. You just don't get it. This is never going to be successful.

How about this....if something turns up that you really don't like, which is quite likely, how are you going to avoid it or get rid of it? How will you tell if it's telling you the truth? How will you tell if it's letting you hear everything it's saying? How will you tell that it has gone completely and not latched onto you, almost unmissable? How will you know that it isn't still in the room with you when you go to sleep? Do you absolutely trust everything people tell you? I doubt it. Why trust what an unseen entity is saying to you?

If one of these beings turns up and says it's your grandma, with all the correct answers, which it will have, how will you know if it's her? I would love to see my grandmas again, and have done, very infrequently, and it's nothing like what will appear via a Oujia board. What we wish to happen is very much what it will play on.

My main objective is to see if this even works. That is my main point. You are just one side of the argument that says this does work. And there's the other side that says no it doesn't work. And then there's the middle Who don't know. Me being in the middle. Just because you say its dangerous doesn't make your opinion more powerful over those that say it doesn't work and its harmless. The only way is to try for your self which is exactly what im doing. Also i have read that they lie and such. SO if something does happen and does claim to be my grandparents then NO i am not going to take everything they say to heart and believe it 100%. SO like i said i appreciate your concern but your belief isn't more powerful then anyone else.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm not insulting you...bunny is a term of affection, and I'm actually kinda worried about you. I'm absolutely not ignorant, but this is about the 4th time in as many months that I've had this conversation with people....almost always teenagers....who ask for advice and then don't take it. It's my fault for saying anything in the first place, as I really should not have responded to you, but I feel that if someone is asking for help, and I have the information, I should share it. I get angry and grumpy, that's all, cos I've seen first hand the mess these things can make, and sometimes it just isn't fixable. There really is no way I or anyone else can safely teach you anything about this online.

I will admit that the Blair Witch comment was a little acidic, and I apologise. *kisses* Sometimes the motormouth slips a gear.....

Cait

i would try to u2u you but since i dont have 20 post i cant. Like i said i appreciate your concerns. I said it before. But how am i ever going to know if using a Ouija board is real or not? I am a type of person that loves to explore things. This is just one of them. Myth or Real? That is what i'm trying to figure out. I understand the possible risks of this if this is real. But then again there are no risks according to people that just say its just your subconscious mind. So its up to me to see what conclusion i come up to. And apology accepted i understand you might get a little annoyed that your warnings are being ignored. But they're making me that much more careful when im dealing with this. So i thank you and everyone else for their concerns. I'm going to launch off the session by saying a protection prayer. so hopefully that will help some. And if it dosnt it put me in no worse position then i was originally in.

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Any chance you could film it, either with a camcarder or a webcam on a laptop? - just in case something mad happens

Also yes i will try to film it and definitely put it up on ats if something happens. my only concern is that i dont think i have night vision so i dont think you'll be able to see anything. So i'll have to see what i can do.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
In regards to protection/cleansing:

Um.....no. Nothing I can put on a public forum anyway.

Well, why not? If you are so concerned why not post it up so everyone can benefit? If I'm brutally honest it sounds like much of the elitist claptrap that spiritualists spout to maintain their little clique (and profitability).

In regards to the ouija experiment I do have a DV camera with night vision which I can happily employ if needed, perhaps we should make a separate thread in preparation for it? I hope you have a good night mischief, can't wait to hear the results.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

btw, ghosts don't communicate through ouiji boards, only demons, also demons are known to never tell the truth so they will try to convince you they are someone else like a dead relative, famous dead person or something...

also.. pretty much 1% of the ouiji board videos on youtube are real, so don't expect instant results, demons only communicate if they feel you are a worthy candidate prepared enough to possess, if they see you are not they won't waste their time.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

I'm not a spiritualist, I'm a witch, and I don't make a profit out of this. Neither is it claptrap. He asked for information, and I tried to help a bit. The reason it's not out here for everyone to read is that it is serious stuff...this is not a game...and the few ideas I did give him are just the tip of the iceberg. It cannot be passed out online, or people who really don't have a clue what they are doing will play with yet more stuff they don't understand.

Mischief....I would appreciate it if you would keep my notes to yourself for now....thank you.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
In regards to protection/cleansing:

Um.....no. Nothing I can put on a public forum anyway.

Well, why not? If you are so concerned why not post it up so everyone can benefit? If I'm brutally honest it sounds like much of the elitist claptrap that spiritualists spout to maintain their little clique (and profitability).

In regards to the ouija experiment I do have a DV camera with night vision which I can happily employ if needed, perhaps we should make a separate thread in preparation for it? I hope you have a good night mischief, can't wait to hear the results.

Thanks a lot goatheif If everything goes alright tonight then i'll definitely want to do this again and do the experiment you mentioned.

Also she did message me telling me a few things that i can do to protect myself. so i have to thank her for that. And since i can't u2u her back since i dont have 20 posts i will say that thank you very very much for the advice and i will do what you said and the other warnings you gave me. As you said in your post i've edited my post to keep it private but like i said thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

If it's so serious then why do you keep a monopoly on this extremely valuable information? Is it something only l33t witches that have been practising for **insert mystical number here** (I'll go with 33) years can know, passed on from generation to generation or did you receive this information from one of the many feely available books that Wiccans base their belief system on? Surely for helping ignorance thrive you'll receive this back sevenfold...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Don't be so silly or patronising. I've passed on as much as I can to Mischief, and the rest is up to him. It's not for you to worry about how I learned or who I learned it from. Sometimes there is a very good reason for not making all information freely available to absolutely everyone. Some people will never be ready to understand it. That's not putting anyone down, it's just making clear that there is information that should be handled with care. If everyone new the mechanics of summoning entities, for instance, what kind of a mess do you think we would be in? Many people in this kind of work are arrogant enough to think that they don't need protection, and won't listen anyway. Kudos to Mischief for taking it on board.

Edit to add....I'm not Wiccan, I'm a witch. There is a difference, which I think you should investigate for yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Don't be so silly or patronising. I've passed on as much as I can to Mischief, and the rest is up to him. It's not for you to worry about how I learned or who I learned it from. Sometimes there is a very good reason for not making all information freely available to absolutely everyone. Some people will never be ready to understand it. That's not putting anyone down, it's just making clear that there is information that should be handled with care. If everyone new the mechanics of summoning entities, for instance, what kind of a mess do you think we would be in? Many people in this kind of work are arrogant enough to think that they don't need protection, and won't listen anyway. Kudos to Mischief for taking it on board.

Edit to add....I'm not Wiccan, I'm a witch. There is a difference, which I think you should investigate for yourself.

Thanks for the kudos
Its almost time to get going so this will be my last post b4 i go. I've been reading up on some protection techniques and what not so hopefully everything goes okay. I'm going to get going and hopefully everything goes alright and i'll let you guys know what happens.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Just because you get a Ouija board from Toys-R-Us, doesn't make it any less dangerous. I mean, if you saw a monster obviously you would run away screaming.

A Ouija board looks pretty innocent, it looks like a fun party game, but it is actually a doorway you are opening to demons, and they can claim to be whatever they know you want to think they are, because they do know.......that's why the Bible says, Satan can look like an angel of light....and the Bible says don't try to contact the dead for that reason.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Firstly: I have to apologise for calling you a Wiccan, I totally misread your post and can only humbly hope that you can accept it. I am very much aware of the differences between witches and wiccans.

Back to the discussion at hand, where is the danger of giving out this information publicly on here? In a way you have already done so for the right reasons so why not make it available to all (such as myself) who are going to participate in ouija sessions - especially as it may make them safe as opposed to endangered!

If you wish to U2U me with it also I will of course respect your privacy but what about others who are reading this thread and are contemplating experimenting themselves? Your example of conjuration is vastly different to protection and I could understand the reluctance to divulge to the general public.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Goathief,

I don't have a problem at all with passing on a few basic techniques that can be used for many things, but I don't want to give incomplete information that can be picked up in little chunks and give people the impression that they are fine with what they have. That would be really irresponsible. I know I'm not the world's greatest expert on the subject, but I do have a fair amount of knowledge and experience, and I sent Mischief a bit of the very basic stuff this evening to help out. It was basic though, as he was hell bent on doing it, and wouldn't listen. I still think it's a bad idea, but it's up to him.

The reason I asked him to keep it to himself again wasn't for reasons of secrecy or retaining the information for myself. I was actually thinking of putting all the information I would find, some of my own stuff, and useful information that has been posted here by other people in the past into one thread that would answer things like this. Again, not from a superior stance, but from a need to not have to go over this every time someone posts about wanting to try it. That's all I was thinking. I want it to be as complete as I can make it, and not for stray bits of information to leak out first, and make people feel like they have all they need.

If people want to know about how to do t his as safely as possible, I will put as much as I can in one place, and we can all add constructive comments. I don't want it to be a fight.

Does this make sense? Is there anything you would like me to add? It might well take me a couple of days to put together. Please let me know if you think it would be useful.

Cait x

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes and yes!

This is exactly what I had in mind and I think it's a fantastic idea - if you need any help please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ok....if you think about what you really need to know, FAQ's, if you like, and I will provide the best answers I can. Anyone is welcome to chip in, and please u2u me if you don't want to post. I will try my best to do it all tomorrow, and it's nearly midnight here, so I will be signing off soon. This needs to be done properly, to make sure that people who want to play with this at least have the basic rules and protection stuff....I will do my best!

Lemme know what you need.

Cait x

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join