It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've decided to move on... I've done my part.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aubryish
We already knew from Day One that 9/11 was a hoax. The first thing that popped into my mind when the south tower fell was "?? They're falling Already
"

I was asleep for 5 years...

Try not to brag too much about having some common sense.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Aubryish
We already knew from Day One that 9/11 was a hoax. The first thing that popped into my mind when the south tower fell was "?? They're falling Already
"

I was asleep for 5 years...

Try not to brag too much about having some common sense.

My apologies then. I assumed you were on to them in 2001. sorry

my bad

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

Lighten up! Even forgetting the smiley or joking jk doesn't deserve the attack. Are you a cop?

I imagine his theories hold more water than you can with a bucket going by the response you've provided. Try watching the videos here and then responding. Depending on your response we should be able to gauge where you are on a bel curve.

Rgds

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yeah I hear you, I don't talk about 9/11 as much as a used to, once and a while I bring it up and I am amazed that many people say "yeah we know, but what is done, is done and there is nothing we can do about it" People are resigned to defeat, the government knows this.

The scary part about this, is that some people feel that the government was involved in 9/11 and just don't care. Apathy is a deadly cancer to truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I felt much the same way about the JFK assassination but in the end I came back due to a lot of findings and now more people are open to discussing Dallas.Doom don't let the closed-minded,and the blindly patriotic get to ya,man they will fall to the wayside as time and more evidence comes to light.

[edit on 032828p://0726 by mike dangerously]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Hell, even one night I got arrested and I tried to explain to the cops that 9-11 was a massive conspiracy.

Hehe that was worth reading just for that one line
Star and Flag for that

I would be interested to know the cops reaction when you talked about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Even Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, was going to get the distribution rights to Loose Change Final Cut

Boy I bet that's going to reallllly P.O Alex Jones.
He probably wont even be able to admit it either.

To the OP.
You do all you can do.
Then you do more.
Then you sit back for a bit and catch your breath, take a breather - and when the time comes around you step up on the soapbox, whip out your bullhorn and go at it again.

Allow yourself a time out - then go right back in and get 'em tiger!

peace

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I agree with the OP about the state of the 9/11 debate on the internet. The info is there. The battle is won. There is overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. The only people still disputing it on the web are cranks. It's a waste of time posting to them.

The only reason I continue to do it is to try to counter the effect the cranks have on the newbies.

But I have a suggestion for the OP. If you haven't already done so, pick up a copy of Jim Marrs's book, The Rise of the Fourth Reich. He describes a growing cancer on America of which 9/11 is only a symptom. His presentation clarifies the need for vigilence and political action on many fronts. Creeping crypto fascism is an evil that can be stopped.

The cost of not stopping it is going to be horrendous.

The Bush family's Nazi connections are talked about in this clip. Of particular interest are the references to the McCormick/Dickstein commission of the 1930's which investigated an attempted coup in the US led by J.P. Morgan and other oligarchs who were going to assassinate Franklin Delano Rooseveldt and set up a Nazi-style fascist state in the US, complete with internment camps and planned exterminations of Jews and other "undesirables".

These are the same crew that are causing all the trouble now. America needs protection from these people. Why should some senile Nazi fat cats in their mega mansions set the paradigm for how you and the rest of society are going to live their entire lives?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I think by now most people that have a little bit of access to the internet, or have somewhat of a social life has heard about the 9-11 conspiracies.

They have made up their minds.

So that's all folks... I'm preparing for the next false flag... and the next false flag might make 9-11 look like an after thought... and I'm doing my best to be ready.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

I agree that most people have made up their minds on the subject...however, if I believed what you claim to believe then I couldn't, in good conscience, just give up.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I must sadly agree with you. As most who pay attention (not saying they pay attention to my posts but just in case they have been) I have slowed down my interractions on this sites threads about 911. Why? For the exact reasons you are giving.

I want to make it absolutely clear that it is not because of the constant debunker/skeptics like Esdad or throatyogurt that have made me make this decision. I know what I have seen and the evidence points more towards a cover up than what we were told happened by the 'authorities'.

When I took the time to listen to the commission report I found myself chuckling many times over the 'dramatic' sci-fi thriller way it was written. It was a freaking book not a report.

However, I will not be done with this subject ever. Or at least until the true people behind it are brought to justice. Or I die like many have done since the JFK and RFK assassinations. People wanted real answers for those events and our government keeps pushing the facts away from our reach. Just like they will continue to do with this event.

Yes, I will keep telling anyone who will listen to at least THINK about what took place before, during and after 911. To examine what we were told by the Bush administration, how their stories have changed MANY MANY MANY times over the past 8 years about 911, Iraq, Afghanistan, and on and on and on. The story always changes to benefit whatever agenda they had and yet their supporters chose to have the short term memory loss that was required in order for them to pull it off.

I won't give up. But I have pulled back from forums that discuss it. I will still post occassionally to try and help newbies get some answers but overall, I feel that most people could give a crap less because they have been brainwashed into thinking that government is their leader instead of their servant.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So that's all folks... I'm preparing for the next false flag... and the next false flag might make 9-11 look like an after thought... and I'm doing my best to be ready.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typical! While you have been busy telling all and sundry about 9/11 you've missed three other false flag terror attacks. Why tell everyone just about 9/11? What about Bali, Madrid and the 7/7 London bombings? This is not solely about America. These lies are global and while people like your goodself keep harping on about the opening act you're never ever going to see the full picture.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Im a skeptical person when it comes to actions of our past government, but lets be real here. The simplest answers are always the ones thatre most likely; there is no 9-11 conspiracy. It was a well thought out plan by a group of terrorists that happened to work. When an even as devastating as 9-11 happens, people want an elaborate answer to explain and elaborate event. Where is the Pearl Harbor conspiracy? # happens, get over it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey_Matter
Im a skeptical person when it comes to actions of our past government, but lets be real here. The simplest answers are always the ones thatre most likely; there is no 9-11 conspiracy.

This is what I'm talking about ATS.

How about the simplest answer is that History repeats it's self?

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.
-Adolf Hitler

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.
-Adolf Hitler

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.
-Adolf Hitler

We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.
-J. Edgar Hoover

As a man with German heritage... I can only say fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

If you fail to learn form History, you are doomed to repeat it.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey_Matter
Where is the Pearl Harbor conspiracy? # happens, get over it.

google it... I'm sure you find days upon days of good reading material.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Dude... not to be rude, but I thought you were leaving? Face it; the reason why the Truth Movement is dying (all but dead) is the non existence of evidence. The reason why the vast majority of the people you talk to ignore your "911 Was an Inside Job" rant...is for the same reason:

Paranoia is not evidence.

See you at the next false flag event!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

I'm not leaving ATS... I'm leaving the subject of 9-11 alone, also in my personal life as well.

I tried... I really did.

But there are too many people that have the same thought process as you.

I'll have to add this one to my list as well:

"There is no evidence."

Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm not leaving ATS... I'm leaving the subject of 9-11 alone, also in my personal life as well.

I tried... I really did.

But there are too many people that have the same thought process as you.

I'll have to add this one to my list as well:

"There is no evidence."

Give me a break.

I think it's a great idea that you leave the 911 TM. You are not alone. Look at the numbers here at ATS. 911 threads only make up about 1.3% of all threads. People just aren't into it anymore.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I just think it's pointless now to debate facts with folks like you.

You've done your research, you've made up your mind.

I've just made it a point to not bother people in my daily life with the truth anymore.
The truth is only good for those that seek it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The answer for your replies is already stated very well in the post above this one. Just because the threads on this site are down with the 911 topic does NOT mean it is dying dude. It isn't dying. And it is definitely not dying because of a lack fo evidence. A lack of proof provided by the official lie is more like it.

The people involved know full well that they simply have to wait it out and then life will go on. Time heals all wounds and dulls all memories. It's not because they aren't believing anymore. It's more because people just want to live their life and not be bothered with the criminal factions within the governments of the world. Period.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I just think it's pointless now to debate facts with folks like you.

You're right. Since folks like you don't use facts.

You've done your research, you've made up your mind.

True dat!

I've just made it a point to not bother people in my daily life with the truth anymore.
The truth is only good for those that seek it.

Like I said... smart decision.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join