It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've decided to move on... I've done my part.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Just because the threads on this site are down with the 911 topic does NOT mean it is dying dude. It isn't dying. And it is definitely not dying because of a lack fo evidence. A lack of proof provided by the official lie is more like it.

Can you please provide some evidence that disputes what I am claiming? The 911 truth movement peeked in 2006. Large crowds were at GZ. Now? They are pretty much invisible besides in internet forums. (and they are losing followers on the internet too)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Amen to that, i have a brother who was killed during his last tour in Afghanistan

Yeah thanks for your compassion, he was a good man. He worked with Search and Rescue for naval ships. One night they got a call of an Aid Boat being attacked by extremists, they high tailed it there but there was a mounted chain gun on the boat, he was taken out in the water trying to save two children from drowning.

And the worse part, the media refused to report the story, because the government doesn't want people seing Canadians come back in coffins.

Huh?? I think you need to work on your story a tad.

Afghanistan is a land locked country. It has no coast line. It has no access to any major body of water. It HAS no major bodies of water aside from a few dammed-up reservoirs. I'd be more than just a little surprised if there were "Aid Boats" plying these reservoirs and I'd be even more surprised if the Taliban had any coherent capability to attack the "Aid Boats" on the reservoirs but I'd be *most* surprised if the Canadians or any other allied nation had a "naval search and rescue" unit in the middle of Afghanistan, 500 or 1000 miles from any significant water aside from a few reservoirs.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pinch

This is somebody's swan-song thread, and you choose to "debunk" an incidental side-story???

You must be such a pleasure to go and have a beer with....

You need to chill out. You're holding on too tight.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have also decided that arguing ad infinitum is energy wasted. I don't care that my family thinks I'm mentally ill - paranoid, y'know - because I believe (based on huge amounts of evidence that they won't bother to look at, let alone entertain) that 9/11 was an inside job with t5he goal to control us and strip us of liberties and rights.

I too am looking to the future.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Can you please provide some evidence that disputes what I am claiming? The 911 truth movement peeked in 2006. Large crowds were at GZ. Now? They are pretty much invisible besides in internet forums.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as I'm aware there are still people gathered at the Trade Centre site every Saturday petitioning and discussing amongst themselves what happened. I was in New York last Summer and there were plenty of people walking around with 9/11 T-shirts on.
I think what you really mean is that you wish they would go away as these noisy activists are spoiling your sleep! Keep dreaming buddy. . .

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

As far as I'm aware there are still people gathered at the Trade Centre site every Saturday petitioning and discussing amongst themselves what happened. I was in New York last Summer and there were plenty of people walking around with 9/11 T-shirts on.
I think what you really mean is that you wish they would go away as these noisy activists are spoiling your sleep! Keep dreaming buddy. . .

Don't you tell me what I mean.

I deal with facts. The truth movement exists for the most part, on the internet. Out in the real world, not so much.

You can dismiss my posts with whatever you'd like. I notice that you have no evidence to refute my post.

Here are some facts:
Posts Threads
9/11 Conspiracies 181,457 3.2 % 5,356 1.3 %

These are stats from ATS. 911 Ct's are below all these topics:

Breaking Alternative News
Aliens & UFOs
General Chit Chat
General Conspiracy Discussion
War On Terrorism

I did a search for truth groups on the east coast and some of the major cities around the country. Do you know the average attendance at their meetings? A whopping 2. Yes 2.

The OP is just another example of the slow death that is 911 Truth. If you can change my mind with some facts, I'm all ears.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I deal with facts. The truth movement exists for the most part, on the internet. Out in the real world, not so much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure the good people of New York will be overjoyed to discover that you think they aren't in the real world! There's plenty of people out there still demanding the truth of what happened on 9/11 and your ridiculous claims that all these people only do so by way of internet forums is one of the most moronic statements I've heard in many a year.
Take off those blinkers and see what's going on around you. For god's sake, wake up!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You guys would be surprised how many people in the UK and europe are listening to you Doomsday,and checking things out for themselves.

Keep it up there are too many unanswered questions, the subject can only be put to bed with a proper public criminal investigation befitting a crime of this magnitude.

Remember, people don't want it to be true it would be an absolute nightmare, just like the assassination of JFK people just didn't want the truth it's so horrific, and understandably so. I probably like learning you mum could be an axe murderer or child molester.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You can dismiss my posts with whatever you'd like. I notice that you have no evidence to refute my post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I did give you evidence to refute your nonsensical post! You said that hardly anyone in the real world protested anymore about 9/11 and I responded by saying that last summer (2008) I had a pretty huge hallucination at the Trade Centre site because I saw scores of truthers, as you call them, talking to visitors and handing out leaflets. That, my silly friend, is evidence that you are wrong. You are dismissed. . .

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
The OP is just another example of the slow death that is 911 Truth. If you can change my mind with some facts, I'm all ears.

Slow death of the truth movement?

I think we've moved on to New World Order information, RFID technology, Global Market Meltdowns, Israel, WWIII, FEMA Camps, and most importantly Survival.

By now 9-11 should be common knowledge to those that have done a good amount of research.

And if by some small chance I'm wrong about 9-11... (If the coincidence theory is true)

Then you my friend, should realize how sloppy your government is. Not only the US Government, But the Bush and Clinton Administrations, INS, FAA, NORAD, CIA, NSA, FBI, Secret Service, and most importantly the way Skyscapers are built because they failed too. Oh yea... They seem to be failing in the Treasury Department too, as Donald Rumsfeld told us on 9-10-2001, and as we are seeing Bailout after Bailout.

You should be mad as hell at the way the investigation was conducted.

You should ask yourself what the Able Danger report was.

And Last but not least you should be mad as hell that someone in our government wrote up the Operation Northwood documents.

And for the love of God... We've now prooven that the Anthrax attacks were carried out from our own government, and it was used as propaganda for the war!!!

But hey... there wasn't enough evidence to convict OJ for murder, so I guess you have a point... and that's a horrible analogy to use in terms of the amount of evidence that we have for a 9-11. There's actually a better chance that OJ was innocent for murder than our own governmnet was for carrying out 9-11. BY A LANDSLIDE. There are thousands of Bloody Gloves across the Globe, but you think they all belong to Osama Bin Laden.

So you say not guilty... Then I guess that's the final Verdict.

There is not enough evidence to proove that our government was involved in the attacks of 9-11.

If the 9-11 truth movement is dying Cameron Fox... You killed it... not us. Give yourself a pat on the back.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'm sure the good people of New York will be overjoyed to discover that you think they aren't in the real world! There's plenty of people out there still demanding the truth of what happened on 9/11 and your ridiculous claims that all these people only do so by way of internet forums is one of the most moronic statements I've heard in many a year.
Take off those blinkers and see what's going on around you. For god's sake, wake up!

How many were at Ground Zero last Saturday? The good people of New York are not standing at Ground Zero on Saturday's. The few that are left, are a rather small pack of paranoid individuals that spew lies.

Now, your evasion of my question is duly noted. Let me know if and when you can offer some proof that 911 Truth's numbers are growing.

As far as what is going on around me?

Lets look at Boston For 911 Truth:

9-11.meetup.com...

check out how many people attend their little truther meetings.

Oh heck, lets look at NY 9/11 Truth:

Top of the website:

If we re-investigate in 2008 We'll solve the crime in 2009!

Oooooops a little late on updating huh?

Their next event is August 31st 2008.

Sun. Aug 31st
This Sunday we will be petitioning for the NYC 9/11 Ballot Initiative. To participate, send an email with your contact info to [email protected].

www.ny911truth.org...

You can go check out the WE ARE CHANGE group in New York... see how successful they are.

www.meetup.com...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
So you say not guilty... Then I guess that's the final Verdict.

There is not enough anyevidence to proove that our government was involved in the attacks of 9-11.

If the 9-11 truth movement is dying Cameron Fox... You killed it... not us. Give yourself a pat on the back.

(added emphasis mine)

This is one of your better posts Dooms.

You can etch the last part on my tombstone!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hey Glenn Beck, Bill Oreilly, and Sean Hannity just called.

They all want you on their show tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

How many were at Ground Zero last Saturday? The good people of New York are not standing at Ground Zero on Saturday's. The few that are left, are a rather small pack of paranoid individuals that spew lies.

Now, your evasion of my question is duly noted. Let me know if and when you can offer some proof that 911 Truth's numbers are growing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------So Lets deal with your first idiotic point. How many truthers where at the trade centre site this Saturday? So the truth movement is dieing because there aren't as many protesters standing at downtown Manhattan in the bitter freezing wind in the middle of winter as there was last July when I was there! Think about what you're saying. Could it not be the cold that kept them away? Just a thought. Something you need not worry about as you don't have any!
Your second point. The evasion of your question... I ANSWERED IT! Arghhhh! Please tell me this, since when have they given inmates in mental institutions access to the internet?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So Lets deal with your first idiotic point. How many truthers where at the trade centre site this Saturday? So the truth movement is dieing because there aren't as many protesters standing at downtown Manhattan in the bitter freezing wind in the middle of winter as there was last July when I was there! Think about what you're saying. Could it not be the cold that kept them away? Just a thought. Something you need not worry about as you don't have any!
Your second point. The evasion of your question... I ANSWERED IT! Arghhhh! Please tell me this, since when have they given inmates in mental institutions access to the internet?

How long have you been a member here? Try learning how to use the quote tags.

Once again you are wrong. I understand the weather will play a factor in attendance. You can simply look at the attendance at GZ on 9/11/08 and compare it to 9/11/06. 911 Truth was at it's strongest back then. The numbers have diminished considerably.

Can you possibly show me any evidence to the contrary?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

So Lets deal with your first idiotic point. How many truthers where at the trade centre site this Saturday? So the truth movement is dieing because there aren't as many protesters standing at downtown Manhattan in the bitter freezing wind in the middle of winter as there was last July when I was there! Think about what you're saying. Could it not be the cold that kept them away? Just a thought. Something you need not worry about as you don't have any!

How long have you been a member here? Try learning how to use the quote tags.

Once again you are wrong. I understand the weather will play a factor in attendance. You can simply look at the attendance at GZ on 9/11/08 and compare it to 9/11/06. 911 Truth was at it's strongest back then. The numbers have diminished considerably.

Can you possibly show me any evidence to the contrary?

You're used to bossing people around aren't you? Over here in the Uk the 9/11 question is still valid and being strongly debated. I think it was last year when it was discussed at a packed out conference in Blackpool. Your theory that the search for the truth is dieing simply because numbers attending various meetings is down is ludicrous. Numbers go up and down as new evidence is presented, and new evidence is always forthcoming. This is true in many fields such as ghost research, UFOs etc.
As for learning how to use the quote tags! Now that you have brought it up I definately wont learn how to use the quote tags.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Once again you are wrong. I understand the weather will play a factor in attendance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say I'm wrong then immediately go on to say I'm right! Curiouser and curiouser. . . "Nurse, up this mans medication!"

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You're used to bossing people around aren't you? Over here in the Uk the 9/11 question is still valid and being strongly debated. I think it was last year when it was discussed at a packed out conference in Blackpool. Your theory that the search for the truth is dieing simply because numbers attending various meetings is down is ludicrous. Numbers go up and down as new evidence is presented, and new evidence is always forthcoming. This is true in many fields such as ghost research, UFOs etc.
As for learning how to use the quote tags! Now that you have brought it up I definately wont learn how to use the quote tags.

Yes, I am a department head for 38 union employees. I prefer to call it delegating.

I am not saying that there isn't any debating going on in the US. It is far from what it was back in 2006, and the numbers are dwindling.

Here are some more stats:

–Attendance at the big NYC Sept. 11 truther rally
2006: 1000+
2007: about 300
2008: 120-150 (truthers' estimates)

–Even after it was opened to discussion of all conspiracies, traffic at the largest 9/11 truther website has fallen drastically over the past year.
911blogger.com unique visits, Sept. 2007: 337,000
911blogger.com unique visits, Sept. 2008: 187,000

911blogger.com had fewer visits this September, the big month for truther attention, than in all but four other months in the past year. Overall, unique visits are down by 47% over last year.

–Steven E. Jones' Journal of 9/11 Studies published 29 articles in 2007 and 6 to date in 2008. The "Scholars" websites get almost no traffic these days.

I am told that the average truthers at GZ each Saturday is 10. That is quite the turnout in a city with how many million??

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I found this a while ago. I kept it in a safe place but always wondered if it was real. Check it out and let me know if this is old hat because seriously I never got into the 911 conspiracy stuff because it is so damn disturbing.

Secret Saudi Flights from the U.S. to France in September, 2001

www.prisonplanet.com...

SECRET DOCUMENTS:

C O N F I D E N T I A L

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Precedence: Immediate

Date: 09/21/2001

Civil Action/Case: 1:04-cv-01643-RWR Document 28-7

Filed 04/13/2007

www.judicialwatch.org...

69 (sixty-nine) months after the bin Laden family flew away from America, we are now able to read partly censored FBI documents.
Who allowed the Saudis to leave the U.S. without any investgation whatsoever? Bush, Cheney, the CIA or F.B.I ?! Or the National Security Chief Rice?
Armando Rozário - Cabo Frio/Brazil - June 22, 2007

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Sorry man, I should've posted that in the 911 conspiracy threads. I was just going through this thread and it got me depressed because I never persued the whole 911 thing. I remembered those links I had and decided to post them. If its gotta be moved I don't care. I looked into the forums for that topic and there has gotta be way more stuff in there then what I have been sitting on. Anyway didn't mean to upset the flow of the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join