It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon possessed woman calls into religious radio show

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Besides the fact that they are able to speak ancient languages and in tongues, the demonic are mimics.

Peace

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Actually, I think she says "THE keeper" rather than "GATE keeper".

The whole thing about being smeared in the blood of a sacrificed animal in some kind of ritual for "the coming of age" just reminded me of the film End of Days, though. While I don't discount the phenomenon, there was something about this that seemed theatrical.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I believe very much in Demons and Demonic possession,,I only said Ive never knew them to put on an accent,,,I know they probably know all languages and are very clever,just stating an opinion thats all.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
wow.....how creepy.......

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What absolute nonsense. I really can't believe how many people are taken in with this fakery.

Then again I suppose people will believe what they want to believe.

Pure gullibility

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shihulud

My sentiment exactly.

And thats all I have.......

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
One thing i've always wondered is...

Why does this sort of thing mostly happen in the US, and not Europe? Besides that, i've never heard of a single incident in Asia considered paranormal (besides perhaps ghosts)...

Maybe it's just me.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

I have to agree with you in agreeing with the other poster.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
then you just miss the fun because you don't know the culture and don't know the language.

I have had elderly Japanese ladies give me deep bows when I was just a cleaning their rooms (hotel housekeeping one summer). Because she didn't want to piss off the Red-Headed Female Demon (me).

Do you know why China, and Chinatown architecture is the way it is? Specifically to fool demons and the like.

Originally posted by Volatile
One thing i've always wondered is...

Why does this sort of thing mostly happen in the US, and not Europe? Besides that, i've never heard of a single incident in Asia considered paranormal (besides perhaps ghosts)...

Maybe it's just me.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The reason why anything supernatural happens here more than anywhere else is because....

*drum roll please!*

Americans are crazy, plain and simple.

When I'm out just doing my thing, I like to observe people.

Americans are INSANE.

most are just weak minded and their imaginations get the best of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I just can't believe this.
I believe there are no such things as demons, it seems to me like either publicity stunts or pranks. Well acted and elaborate pranks I guess.

Originally posted by Shakezoola
The reason why anything supernatural happens here more than anywhere else is because....

*drum roll please!*

Americans are crazy, plain and simple.

When I'm out just doing my thing, I like to observe people.

Americans are INSANE.

most are just weak minded and their imaginations get the best of them.

I partially agree. Yes there are probably more Americans who want attention or have been brainwashed into thinking they experience paranormal activities. No, Americans aren't all crazy. There are plenty of crazy people in Europe, in Africa, it's all in the eye of the beholder imo.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Paramecium302]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join