It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon possessed woman calls into religious radio show

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I find it odd that a demon would celebrate Halloween a pegan holiday. I can tell you YES there are inhuman spirits that will possess you in some degree and affect you. I had my brush with one in 1998 in where this thing took form in a black mass like a shadow person i even have a photo of this shadow person next to my daughters crib. It tried to pu bad things in my head , i have the photo still.

Here is part 2 to that interview i found , i guess she calls back the next day telling the host how she dont want help ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So the mother's a satanist using her daughter for rituals and the daughter is going to be sacrificed on Halloween.

Might have to check into that Rivinsky name.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In the second youtube posted, I'm assuming that was the mother?

Now, she keeps saying "leave us alone". But, she is the one who is holding the phone talking to a radio host? Ever hear of hanging up lady?

Real? I'd have to say no as the "daughter" was much better at making strange noises with her voice. Had they both been possessed, they would both be able to make the noises just as good.

I call religious fear mongering for capitol gains.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It cannot be attention seeking AND MPD. MPD actually have more than one "person" in their brain. You can check it with scans. Their brains actually function differently with each personality.

If one personality is overpowering another, and is a nasty/crazy/psycho personality in someway I imagine it would be a terrifying experience.

Frankly, if the person could use a transformative experience to integrate or annihilate the psycho personality - I don't think that is a BAD thing.

Originally posted by gnosis111
Demon possession is an extreme case of multiple personality where the offending personality lives along with the affected and convinces her (she convinces herself) that it is a demon come to take her or whatever. It is a form of "attention getting" behavior that the person actually starts to believe.

[edit on 2009/2/5 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yea its very hard to gage, I suspect its a stunt.

If it were a demon wouldnt it just hang up?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The radio host is Bob Larson. He has been doing this for years. He seems more interested in demons than in preaching the gospel. His main message is that the demons are out to get everyone.

He has performed thousands of exorcisms. Some of them may have been faked (ie. paid actors) but most of them are the people that he has convinced are possessed. I'm sure there are also some that are just looking for attention, similar to the people who call in to "Coast to Coast" and claim to be from the planet Marklar or have time traveled from the future.

He has got a good con going.

I couldn't get the youtube function to work right but here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Not only does he do battle with Demons but vampires as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I flagged this thread so i can listen to it tomorrow... when I'm not about to go to sleep!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Obama has entranced many people and controlled them, so he is obviously a demon if not their head leader.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Ok, I am not bashing this, as I believe it to be possible, but this one for some reason screams, "Vince Clortho, gatekeeper" from Ghostbuster.

It does. Where do you think they got the idea from?

I believe this to be real. They sound and behave just like that.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I listened to the second video, I could not stop laughing, that was some pure comedy!

But this killing her daughter part got me a little worried.....

I believe this is fake really... none of it made sense.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I flagged this thread so i can listen to it tomorrow... when I'm not about to go to sleep!

Don;t worry it's not scary one bit. Unless it's just me...

[edit on 6-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Truth Project

I was wondering if you could post the photo.

Also does anyone have more recordings of one with a vampire like The Truth Project suggested?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Dang that was creepy as hell!

Look like I'll be sleeping with The Holy Bible by my side haha.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Come on, the keeper? LOL! Someone's been watching Ghostbusters! But it was funny at least.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
wow...if not real...it sure is disturbing.
XxxX

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
That lady can do some amazing things with her voice, she should get into cartoons or something.

Demon possession is an extreme case of multiple personality where the offending personality lives along with the affected and convinces her (she convinces herself) that it is a demon come to take her or whatever. It is a form of "attention getting" behavior that the person actually starts to believe.

Crazy Christians buy everything.

I think they were selling it in this case - as in, how better to convert people than to sell the very thing they want to believe in.

Maybe it's just me.. but I did not believe that any more than someone selling snake oil to a stranger who is miraculously cured of an ailment but is secretly his brother in law, etc...

Come one, come all...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I thought demons spoke either in Latin or old english,,this one has an amercian accent.

I dont believe its a demon

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
I thought demons spoke either in Latin or old english,,this one has an amercian accent.

I dont believe its a demon

If you accept scriptural interpretation of Demons, you will know that they are very clever - as they have been around before humans - and would therefore know every language there is or was.

If your post was written satirically, then whatever.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

What do you think?

When the monster takes control and enters a dialogue with the host (instead of just growling) it sounds blatantly scripted and contrived.

Some of the noises were fun though...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join