It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS airs footage of Bin Laden's logistic center... and his phone number!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

Not to mention I already tried to explain this earlier in this thread, and also opened a thread about this program and hour before this one..But no one seems to care.

I think this is a perfect example of the outright gullibility and stupidity of most in the so called Truth movement.

You have the thread I started which regarded the facts of the program, it received less attention than this thread(less flags , replies).

Then you have this thread which was a complete farce from the start, either outright lying or just didn't place close enough attention to the program. This thread gets more replies and flags. (mods also leave it open)

So just goes to show you ..that you talk about wild theories, lies, disinformation, and most so called truth seekers will sign on without question. Its very amusing I'm sure this is why the Dabonkers love debunking the dummy troofers.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

You're the one who is making assumptions. I did know that OBL had been tipped off that his sat phone was being monitored long ago. I never said otherwise. What I said was an opinion that the NSA would not have allowed pbs to acknowledge the fact that they knew his phone number and the exact location of his Yemen operation unless it didn't matter anymore and...reading between the lines, my conclusion that therefore he is dead. I'm not stating it as a fact, merely an opinion. By the way, if OBL isn't using satellite phones anymore, then why did his family buy the bankrupt satellite phone company and continue to operate it?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
IMO, if he's dead, it should become common knowledge. I don't see what pretending he's alive is doing for anyone.

I feel like the government knows the answer, and if not, they're really incompetent.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The best guess is that bin Laden's phone number has been released because it's way past being functional. This is one of many attempts for broadcasters or the press to bring up his name as an attention getter.

The question I have is why the intelligence community readily accepted the faked broadcasts from Al Qaida with understated "consistent with his voice" dismissals.

It's almost as if the US and the Muslim world has a vested interested in keeping the cat-and-mouse myth still going for their separate agendas.
A dead OBL is anti-climactic. Alive he' still a rallying point, so keeping him propped up serves a function.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

- they're confused old men in a changed world desperately trying to cling onto the old ways-

Hahaha that is true..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha ha, the NOVA propaganda machine at work fooling American Sheeple again and again.

Bin died in December, 2001. This is documented and was announced by almost all world media, except of course, our corporate media. He died of kidney failure.

The videos and audio tracks that have come out since the fake 911 terror attacks, have all been debunked. Just look at him in some of the videos. there is no resemblance what so ever. American Sheeple must have a "boogie man" and of course, he fits perfectly. A dead Islamic man whose family has done business with the Bush Crime family for many years, as well as the US Govt.

Al-Qeda, a CIA creation in the late 1970's, read Bresinski's "the grand chessboard" , where he clearly states he created Al-Qeda under Carter. Actually, Gates, our current Minister of Defense, is the one that actually did the hands on creating Al-Qeda, which by the way, was a CIA data base, and means "toilet" in certain Arabic languages.

A silly propaganda arm of the US govt, NOVA stands out to most sheeple as an honest and fact based material it airs. It's not, at all. If you want to learn what is really going on in our country and the world, best turn off your TV, or for sure STOP watching any news programs, including your local news.

There are hundreds of websites on the internet that provide detailed and accurate news. One can begin by googling "911 Truth" or "Globalism".

Things are not as they seem, in our country and the world. AS the late Governor John Connelly said, "If the American people knew what was really going on in our government and country, there would be a mass revolution".

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Assasinated Bhutto said so herself, sometime before she was killed.

Bin Laden was dead, CIA killed him, and U.S. Media not reporting.

This is OOOLLLLDDD NEWS.

Youtube Bhutto interviews....known this for at least a couple years now.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

he has always been here!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Bin laden has been dead since 1998. He was suffering from kidney failure. With out dialisis he would have been dead within two weeks in the desert. His followers and he himself were cia assets funded trained and controlled by the us gov. End of story. He was the perfect boogey man, un able to be located and a huge support staff of moronic religiouse fenatics controlled by our goverment.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i have spoken with law enforcement officers

The main reason the FBI didnt get its job done is because at the time their job wasnt terrorism... they knew about things... BUT ALL OF THE AGENCYS knew something that the other did not know, had they all known and worked together it would have never happened. That is why the heads of the different government agencys sit down and communicate with each other now.

As far as bin laden being alive or dead? There has been speculation that he has ties to the bush family, and there is evidence that the bin laden family is a big business family and has done deals with a lot of our POLITICIANS in the U.S. because a lot of them are either owning companys or big investors.

So as far as him being alive or dead... i think he is probably still alive or maybe possibly dead if the liver or kidney failure thing was true...

When Americans stop trusting their Government and causing more problems for the Government is when things stop getting done. This whole thing was more than likely orchestrated to distablize the U.S.... then on to the UK in order to cause us to go to a one world Currency... then to a one world Government.. and then... NWO? or whatever.

All conspiracy theories are tied together in one way or the other... but first you have to figure out... Which ones are true

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You mean you never saw the Benazir Bhutto video?? take a look...kinda EYE opening to say the least. Oh yea she was murdered shortly after this video...

www.youtube.com...

Benazir Bhutto said Omar Sheikh murdered Osama Bin Laden as though it were common knowledge. Well, maybe it is, but it sure isn't here. I trimmed this clip from this video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
Bin died in December, 2001. This is documented and was announced by almost all world media, except of course, our corporate media. He died of kidney failure.

That's what I've come to understand as well. Our media is so efficient at what they really do, it's scary.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And your source for this is where? It's not on any popular news bulletins.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
How can a fairytale character die ?

You could say Osama has retired as a CIA agent & will not be releasing blurry videos again.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The title is wrong and the facts are wrong so I'm not going to read the thread. PBS did NOT say Bin Laden is dead. You should change the title. A guess made based on an incorrect understanding of the facts on a TV program?

A Mod should fix the title and the facts in the OP should be corrected. We know people will read this and think it is true. That's why the Internet is full of bad information as it is.

Why is everyone flagging and starring misinformation with a incorrect title. Boggles the mind? I used to hate the term Sheeple and think it was rude, but I'm starting to embrace it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Some people feel that having him alive was good for the war. Keep him alive and you have your well-known bad guy.

I think he is dead.

I think they killed him a while ago and said nothing about it.

If they captured him and put him in jail/trial then you will have 5 to 10 thousand young Muslims who want to be martyred just like him.

If they killed him then you will have 5 to 10 thousand young Muslims who want to be martyred just like him.

But..

If you killed him real quiet and say nothing about it then it becomes a big mystery like Jimmy Hoffa

[edit on 4-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And I was paranoid because of project echelon and all the other similar things going on.....
The NSA has been eavesdropping as long as they were capable with or without the presidents ok IMHO. Very interesting post.
I think osama was just a puppet in the scheme of things. His affiliation with the puppet show is not entirely understood but a puppet none the less. Whether he's dead or not? Who knows....

[edit on 4-2-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I dont know if you guys know or believe in reverse speech, but here this guy at ken welch.com has analized the last bin laden tape and his reversals are in english so it just can be osama bin laden

www.ken-welch.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Apparently Obama is too busy to play the part of Osama any longer. :->

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No lamestream (by definition) TV channel would ever state anything as factually courageous as bin Laden being dead. Thread starter should edit the title.

I would bet the farm and much more that no one will ever produce a verifiably recent VIDEO of the verifiable Osama. Dude has been dead apparently since December, '01. Audio tapes are BS. Most people have voices that sound exactly like someone else's (or definitely close enough).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join