It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS airs footage of Bin Laden's logistic center... and his phone number!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Different things regarding this story.........

IF they knew exactly what building Bin Laden was in........
why the hell haven't they bombed it?

The U.S. has been bombing different places in Pakistan - all under the guise of getting Bin Laden. They keep bombing hills and various places.

Sooo... I don't understand, if the govt. knew his exact location, you would think the second they got it, planes would have been bombing the hell out of it.

So, this information, just raises more questions...... which does not make sense, considering the information we are always given about us trying to get Bin Laden.

To give a phone number out, is especially strange..... why would they do that?

Lots of things about this program and information just doesn't add up.

What is the real behind the scenes reason, they are releasing or doing this story?

Really, think about it all...............the U.S. should have been all over that building, and there should be not even a brick left from it............so.......what is really going on?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Man that's funny.

"Call him now - for instant delivery and we'll throw in these fabulous stainless steel steak knives"

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Easy, propaganda. Word will get back to Bin Laden that the US are onto him, which will keep him on his toes.

I would put money on it (if he's not dead already but I doubt it) he knew about that programme as soon as it took to the airwaves.

Again, your CIA or whatever would have been fully aware of it.

It's just a clever way of TV and government working together in the name of "war on terror".

They know what they are doing.

It also kind of puts a strong signal out to those who are hiding in the states, that Uncle Sam has the means to sniff you out no matter where you are in the world. Clever propaganda if you ask me.

[edit on 4/2/2009 by Thistled]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
New theory:

The number flashed was an activation code for sleeper agents to mobilize.

Make it open & flashy. The more people called the number, the more noise and chatter generated, probably as a subterfuge or decoy.

They wanted you to call that number for a reason.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Benazir Bhutto pronounced Bin Laden dead a long time ago (just before she was killed).

See HERE

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Or maybe he moved and changed his number?

Second line...............................

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

If you were really a "student of history" then you would know that the NSA was tracking bin Laden's satellite phone prior to 9/11. I forget if it was a politician or someone else, but some fool commented on the fact that bin Laden used a sat phone and/or that it was being tracked. When that was released in the media, bin Laden got wind of it and immediately stopped using his sat phone. And that was the end of it.

It was not as if bin Laden was using a sat phone AFTER 9/11 and we knew exactly where he was or something. That is simply not the case.

If something seems too good to be true, then it probably is. You should have done a little more research before starting this thread and making such silly assumptions. If PBS had bin Laden's sat #, don't you think that would be all over the media by now? Don't you think that the media would rip the government for such a boneheaded move?

Things aren't always as they seem. Finding the answers is often just a Google search away. Do your homework before you make assumptions and spread false rumors. Your post has already been starred over a dozen times. That means that at least 12 people agree with what you have to say. That's 12 people who will now go around believing something that is absolutely false and will repeat your false story to even more people. That is how ignorance spreads. I'm sure most, if not all, of the people who read your post will never be back to read my post (or any other post that refuted yours).

A lot of ATS members do not recognize the importance of having their facts straight. They rush to create threads just because they want the attention and/or the points. They want to be the conspiracy theorist who uncovered a grand conspiracy and they want all the attention that comes with it. It's pathetic, I know. But they should realize that what they post could very well be believed by a lot of people who read it. They have an obligation to post the TRUTH and to do their homework on the subject, especially when said homework is extremely simple.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hello, people! What a short historical memory we all have. There was an article in the New York Times *prior to 9/11* about U.S. signals intelligence officers monitoring Bin Laden's satellite phone. This is old news. Old old OLD news. What was especially cool about the "Frontline" episode is that it briefly featured my favorite local cheap restaurant, the Afghan kebab house known as Food Factory, in College Park, MD, where one of the Pentagon hijackers ate dinner a few times (or Black Ops agents working for the Reptilians made it LOOK like a Saudi terrorist ate there....the conspiracy runs so deep, and is so complex...my god those shadowy conspirators covered EVERY base!).

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't have the link to the video handy, but there's an interview between the now-murdered benazir bhutto and the BBC, where she says bin laden had been murdered. You can get it on the internet; the bbc version had the bin laden line scrubbed. He's been dead for years and years..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The white house never ever wanted to find him in the first place.
That whole afghani thing with the bombs, the troups in the mountains
was nothing more than a show pony for the Media.
It is this "Weekend at Osamas" theme that is keeping the whole fake war
on terror alive. The absolute worst thing the Military could do would be
to find him alive.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

Gets a star from me!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

The white house never ever wanted to find him in the first place.
That whole afghani thing with the bombs, the troups in the mountains
was nothing more than a show pony for the Media.
It is this "Weekend at Osamas" theme that is keeping the whole fake war
on terror alive. The absolute worst thing the Military could do would be
to find him alive.

I have 2 friends in the British army, and trust me, it's not made up. It is real, and Al Qaeda are not making it easy for our boys.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

where can we find this video from PBS?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

That is true the CIA funded OBL, and that has been known for a loooong time.

The US funded the fight against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

I wonder how many people in the backroom have blushed because of this.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how people still speculate as to whether Osama Bin Laden is alive or dead. Your first clue should have been when Al-Quida announced that he had died.

He was in the hills between Afghanistan and Pakistan and buried there in a grave that no one would ever find, they said. They further stated he died in Dec. of 2001 but did not give a day or time.

Now I know that Al-Quida is not the most trust worthy of news sources but it is inline with the fact that he was suffering from kidney failure and required dialysis to survive. There were other complications with his health also that would do him in.

The last known 'real' pictures (Dec 2001) of him showed a very, very sick Osama Bin Laden and doctors gave him three days at best. That was just looking at the pictures, I remember seeing them and he looked like death warmed over. Of course in less than a month they had pictures of a healthy Osama Bin Laden and about 40 lbs heavier. He must have been on one of those bulk-up diets coupled with a miracle recovery. Then there were the fake Bin Laden's LOL.

However he did have a portable dialysis machine but where do you plug it in while in a cave without using external power? Yes, he did have portable generators but if you start one then everyone knows where you are. With the US army looking for you that is not a wise thing to do. Thus he was denied power to run the machine and died.

Does anyone remember Bush saying that Osama Bin Laden wasn't a concern anymore? I wonder why...he was already dead, that's why. The OP has it right, Osama is pushing daisies and feeding worms and there is no option #3 because dead men can't talk or move. With a couple more speculations and a dollar you just might be able to get a cup of coffee but don't count on it.

Now you can guess and speculate all you want and hey if MSN and Fox say he's still alive, then he must be, right? It doesn't surprise me at all that the American public think so. You have the most censored news media in the world and don't even know it. Your only told and shown what they want you to know, see and believe.

Osama is dead, get over it. To the OP
hopefully someone will listen.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by pstrron]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think old Tim Osman was at Denny's yesterday and unavailable for comment. That would explain why nobody answered his phone lol

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yeah, Denny's had free grand slam breakfasts yesterday. Guess thCIA doesn't pay him all that much then.

So since PBS also has said that terrorists hijacked planes, and flew them into buildings....... can we now say that the media can be trusted?

Or will the TM continue to pick and choose what they want?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bin Laden is in a government protected area inside of pakistan, put there by a truce between him and G.W. Bush. So yes we know where he is and no we arent doing anything about it, cause all Bush wanted was money not some terrorist.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Your comment was highly amusing. Thank you for the chuckle.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
My Sources confirm he is DEAD... but of course he can be easily RESURRECTED in the event we need to pass a new law, bill, instill panic in the weak minded sheeple, control the populace with fear, or create another cause to wage war against some other terror organization in some clandestine operation in some unheard of town in a foreign country that is mostly dirt and old used cars... Dead or Alive!... Osama is still GREAT BUSINESS! $$$$$$$$$$$ for whatever the cause....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join