It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story For All The Revolutionary Types To Consider

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Ok yet again my sour little friend.

It's true that I'm not the sweetest, most mannerly person you will ever meet.

Well obviously that is true. Your computer must be so intuitive to pick up on your oh so obviously abounding cheerfulness.

However, believe me when I tell you that I'm not trying to be mean and ugly when I say this: seek help.

Oh so your not just old and ugly like some would assume? Dang, and I thought I was so good at knowing a person's attributes through my insanely awesome skills, mainly my plus 10 hero ability called intelligence. Hmm, must be my delusional, over creative mind; swamped in all of those books I made my poor little eyes read.

If you are 18 years old or older, then you should definitely seek help, because you are clearly delusional. If you are younger than that, then you can be excused for being on such a strong "hero" trip that you can't see reality.

Hmm, I always thought that I might be delusional, mainly when I came to find that not everyone as intelligent as I thought.... You obviously set a new standard for degrading people. I think you might want to go on one of those shows about internet bullying. But it might be i'm just that dumb, and I need my facts set straight. But i'm inclined to think that your the delusional antihero, degrading poor innocent people who voice opinions and certain facts that do not conform to your pretty little world. But since i'm the hero I will continue to do right and defend this forum thread. Dundun de dun!!!

As I have said before, there is no one oppressing you. Go outside on the street corner and sing happy birthday to the sky. Write a novel. Learn how to fly fish. No one is stopping you. How is the NWO keeping you from doing any of this?

Hmm, if no one is opposing me then how come you consistently try to degrade my thoughts and opinions in your lackluster zeal and contempt. I must be hitting something for you to continually pollute this thread with your insidious posts. Figured insidious is a word you liked, maybe help us connect a little better. No? To bad i suppose.

As for singing to the sky, maybe you need help if your doing that on a weekly or daily basis. Might look a little strange to passerby's and neighbors. Just a helpful suggestion.

Now to the main topic. I love how you over and over again try to shut down the thought of the NWO having no control in this world. Obviously the NWO wont stop me from singing to the sky like a lunatic, or fly fishing while I drink a beer. Now as for the book, they might just label me a conspiracy theorists. Hmm, sounds like something that might belong on here. then again I am delusional so this is probably some pro government site. Dang I hate it when I get those two types confused.

Now I am off to save the world.

DUN DUN DE DUNNN!!!!!!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join