It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cosher slaughterhouse and sholom rubashkin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
A federal grand jury in Cedar Rapids has handed down 99 more indictments against the former CEO and other managers of the Agriprocessors' meatpacking plant in Postville.
Source link
The new indictments involve harboring illegal aliens (israeli), money laundering, conspiracy, identity theft and bank fraud.

here is a blood curdling video from his slaughterhouse... disgusting...
Kosherslaugher video

Before:
Immigration Raid Reveals Meth Lab At Nation's Largest Kosher Meat Plant
link

So far, its about 200 crimes!

Now, a great shock is:
The man who committed about 200 crimes, is ...released!
The former head of the Agriprocessors kosher meatpacking plant in Postville is out of jail. Sholom Rubashkin posted bail a day after a judge set it at $500,000 dollars. link

Rubashkin wont sit in prison, and Benny Madov who trasferred 100 milliard USD to Israel wont enjoy punishment...

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Russi]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The Meth Lab side of the story seemed to very quickly disappear after the raid with the press concentrating more on the illegal workers.

It'll be interesting to see if he does indeed hang around to face trial or if he absconds. I believe 2 other co-defendants have already fled to Israel and we all know how long and convoluted the extradition process from there can be.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That is very sad that we just treat them like that.
We treat killers better then that.
I am glad I don't like red meat very much at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, hasid Sholom Rubashkin wants his federal trial moved out of state.

Link

I guess it will be enough to move trial (if it gest to it
to New york state and he will be not only released but even given a medal. Since he stole for benefit of Israel...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Benny Madov who trasferred 100 milliard USD to Israel wont enjoy punishment...

Care to prove? Because i am living in the same Israel and all i hear is about people/organizations that went down because of this person. So once again - would you provide a prove or you automatically suggest that since he is a Jew, he transfered money to Israel? Because it is stupid.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What to prove here?

the guy is released and feels well

let them find any money or accounts now in the usa

\So once again - would you provide a prove or you automatically suggest that since he is a Jew, he transfered money to Israel? Because it is stupid.

I dont even suggest that he is a Jew
) try to prove it - i guess he is ashkenazi...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

Do not try to change the subject by cheap tricks and supposed insults. What is your proof/source that Maddof has his money in Israel?
Hmm?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
cheap tricks?

living in Israel doesnt mean that you will have your own share of profits. so better open your eyes on your brethren inside and outside of Israel...

"progressive american community" supports...with the Lubavitchsky Hasids??? Th story of Holocaust is the story of theif and butcher Rubashkin??? sounds like a perverted logic\moral these people have...
read below...

Link
Rabbi Eliezer Yarmush, director of social services at the Crown Heights Jewish Community Council, is sitting on a card table outside the courtroom. Despite the nearly daily news reports about Agriprocessors and the crumbling Rubashkin empire, Yarmush says that he hasn't followed the news and isn't interested in controversy: "Absolutely nothing unethical happened at that factory," Yarmush declares with certitude, adding that he's not concerned that Moshe Rubashkin's sentencing will harm his standing with the publicly funded nonprofit. Also standing by Moshe Rubashkin is Crown Heights Democratic Congressman Eric Adams, who took a day off from work to testify as a character witness at the Philadelphia sentencing.

But another man, who didn't want to give his name for fear that his words might upset the Rubashkins, admits that the constant bad news is having an effect on the Lubavitchers: "We are going through a terrible, terrible time," he says.

Inside, Rochelle Ginsburg, 22, has squeezed onto a bench that the Crown Heights visitors have designated the women's section. "It's about time that we stood up and did something for this family that has done so much for us," she whispers. "You know how Jews are. Like the Holocaust, people just think: 'Oh, it will pass.' "

She fiddles with her pink handheld, opening it to a Facebook page titled "Stand up for the Rubashkins."

Beside her, women clutch prayer books, vigorously mouthing Hebrew phrases. One woman, a widow with six children who says that Moshe Rubashkin had paid for her visit to Israel, asks whether the judge seems confused. She hopes so, she says, because that's what she prayed for.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

Saying :

and Benny Madov who trasferred 100 milliard USD to Israel wont enjoy punishment...

and then when questioned for source of info , ignoring and diverting the issue is not cheap trick? Trying to push me into "Ashkenazi-non-Jew" issue is not cheap trick?
I do not know about Rubashkin. It is US internal matter and if commited crime he shoud rot in prison. Happy?
But you try to mix state of Israel in all this by claiming that "Madov" transfered 100 billion to Israel. Prove it. These are you words.Don't you stand behind them?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
make your own conclusions reg. Madov and where is the money:

"(Dec. 18, 2008) As more info comes in regarding the Madeoff scheme, news from several sources say that Madeoff and his clients were the largest bank account holders listed on a computer disk leaked by a Swiss bank worker regarding US persons with hidden Swiss bank accounts.

As the IRS approached him regarding the repayment of taxes from his hidden Swiss account, Madeoff reportedly became adamant that his wealth would not be taxed by the US. He also realized that once the Swiss records were exposed that his and his client's wealth were also within reach of seizure or judgment by a US court regarding past frauds of him or his clients.

Realizing that he was be certain to arrested on other securities and market making fraud issues in the near future, insiders say that it was at this point he made the decision to just say it was all lost in trading and move it directly to Israel.

Insiders also report that he was ready to pay the taxes on the money in Israel but was adamant that taxes in the US would not be paid nor would any of the money be available for US court judgments in subprime, fraudulent trading and misrepresentation charges in the future."

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

Yeah, i know what is the source for this - even though you omitted it. Rense. And when Israel is concerned - it is anonymous insiders, anonymous FBI agents, anonimous anything. But the problem is that what Rense gives as link does not work. Weird, ha?
The source cited in Rense does not exist.
I tell you why your "theory" is not possible - a lot of people, rich and influencing people, here in Israel lost a lot of money in Madoff's scheme. And if he was stupid enough to move money to Israel - he would lose much more then taxes in US.
The author is really objective. I mean - all he do is bash Israel. An example - and i am sure you would like his articles anyway:
groups.google.com.pk...
Any normal source?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

the source is finance/yahoo
but you wont find this article of dec.18 there anymore...
this info from the category - copy and run - tomorrow will be late

link

I can understand your patriotic feelings.
But... sorry, guy... your dirty underwear smells (a proverb!
and the people around start noticing it - so... yes... these cases will be solved "within a family" but people will still remember the smell...
A good example:
An american (african) stole 100USD and got 15 years of prison.
16 January 2009 shreveport man gets 15 years for stealing $100.00 Link
the good jewish family treasurer Bernie Madoff sits in his $7 million home for stealing $50 billion.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Ha..... I live in Iowa. I have watched this Postville fiasco go down and can't help wonder........ WTF??????? Iowa is (along with most of the USA).... dependent on "illegal's" for much of their "tough" jobs. So why bust the Joooooos in Postville for what everyone else does? Who did Rubashkin piss off? This is a really odd story. I used to live in Nebraska. And it seemed to me that every meatpacking plant in Neb was operated by "illegal's". Something else is going down in Postville. Now I don't know what your(Zeroknowledge) "beliefs" might be..... but if I were a Jew in Israel I would very "concerned" about the rising "tide" against Israel and the Jews. Shalom.......

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

You do not get it , do you?
Look at the link your "source" uses:
"http://messages.finance.yahoo.com......."
Then try to open any link on
finance.yahoo.com...
Pam Pam Pam
It opens as
"http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Stocks-mostly-lower-after-apf-14223825.html" for example. Why not "messages"? Jews media playing tricks....
But wait! If you scroll downside after the article - you see -Related Message Boards. Hmm. Sounds familiar. So click on any link. Try first one for example:
Humana inc in this case.
You see, it is now "http://messages/finance.yahoo.com/mb/hum", Jews did not succed to stop us, did they. Now let us click on any of messages:
Wow!The link is very similar to the one your source uses! But wait. It is simpy MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!! That anyone can post anything. About anonymous insiders, spiders on Mars, tritons in my bathroom or even my dirty underwear!!!
Your link is simply message by some person, not article on Yahoo finances.
People who hate use any cheap and dirty trick - and in this case someone posted a message on yahoo finances message board and you use it as a source. Good for you.
Ignorance treated? Even me with zero knowledge can see it, how you keep biting on such low tricks?

[edit on 2-2-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

[edit on 2-2-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Well, i do not feel that there is something problematic with that bust if this Rubashkin guy broke the law. He is busted for a reason,alledgedly.
So if others do the same or not is irrelevent. And of course Maddof that ruined a lot of people all over the globe got to pay the price (according to law).
As for rising tide - yes there is a rising tide. Not the first one, and God willing sadly not the last.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
FRAUDSTER'S PARTNERS ARE TIED TO SENIOR ISRAELI CRIMINALS AND ISRAEL'S NOTORIOUS MONEY-LAUNDERING BANK IN NEW YORK - SO, WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?

Three years ago, Bernard Madoff's partner in crime Jacob Ezra Merkin (right) bought Israel's Bank Leumi from the Israeli government headed by Ariel Sharon and then finance minister Ehud Olmert. In January 2007, Israeli State Prosecutor Eran Shendar ordered police to begin a criminal investigation into Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, on suspicion of having influenced the sale of a controlling stake in Bank Leumi. In the Leumi case, Olmert is suspected of having tried to throw the tender to his friend, Australian real estate magnate Frank Lowy, who was a partner with Larry Silverstein and co-lease-holder of the World Trade Center on 9-11.

Full article

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I do not doubt that Madoff might have transfered ill gotten gains to Israel. It is plausible.

It was widely reported that a Mossad agent was recently arrested in the Uk for his participation in a $400,000 Bank Fraud scheme. When Israeli intelligence is participating in financial fraud, is should be no surprise that there are other rats in the mix.

Israel has a long history of ignoring international laws when it suits them. Witness the illegal settlements, as well as the illegal use of white phosphorus, cluster bombs, and Flechett bombs recently used in Gaza.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I live about 20-30 minutes from Postville where the agriprocessor plant is located. I remember the day they raided the plant.
Obviously being from the area this has been a hot topic of debate and rumor over the last couple of months.
From what the local news station's have been reporting this was the biggest immigration raid in U.S history. The numbers are staggering, but in some ways they're not surprising. Anyone that is from the area knows that a majority of the population in Postville is Hispanic and Jewish. Not to imply that everybody that is Hispanic or Jewish is an illegal, but once one spends some time in the community it's not hard to tell that there is no way some of them are legal U.S citzens. The town virtually exists because of the jobs that the Agriprocessor plant provided.
The real surprise though was finding out how many children were illegally employed. Some as young as 14 working a full time job for crap wages running dangerous machinery. I understand the need to survive, but this guy is clearly guilty of child labor laws among the growing list of other charges.

Here are some related links to the story from the local News station

Related Links

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
yes, that another story I posted:
here is the copy
Spanish police arrested some people charged with global fraud - stole 420 mln pounds - that is in dollars - 1 milliard. 5 "spanish" arrested and 1 guy from Argentina.
Well, lets look at the picture of the founder and director of this thievish "investition company" Langbar International
Langbar International - Mariusz Rybak.
photo Rybak
"One of the men is alleged to be a former member of Israel's Mossad", - Video - look at faces - karl Marxes!!
video fraud
There are no "former" memebrs of Mossad - this is oxymoron - the same as former KGB member))
And in modern world, the word "investor" is an international synonim of "dupe"...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Russi

So instead of agreeing that your previous source was a post on message board you just looked for different source all this time??? This is integrity at its best.
As for your second source - i read it. Really. And it is racist bigoted stuff. Along with spotting criminals - which are there - it spews tons of racist propaganda and prejudice. And you use it as a source too. Weird,ha?
By the way - even this person who is clearly very "objective" has no proof of Maddof's money going to Israel. He only assumes that "it was stolen by Israeli intelligence service". And this cannot be prove since it is omnipotent, right?
I am really at ease knowing that Goebbels kind or story-telling is alive. Now i will spear you from searching another "sources". I really do not intend to read this kind of junk anymore. Maddof and co stole a lot of money and people will not stop until they find it. Then you might apologies - but i doubt it. It is integrity thing that is needed for that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join