It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cosher slaughterhouse and sholom rubashkin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
\So instead of agreeing that your previous source was a post on message board you just looked for different source all this time??? This is integrity at its best.\

What is it you call me to agree all the time?
Its like in the saying: "You stopped loving me; you started to believe more your own eyes and what they see, than in what im saying to you..."

\By the way - even this person who is clearly very "objective" has no proof of Maddof's money going to Israel. He only assumes that "it was stolen by Israeli intelligence service". And this cannot be prove since it is omnipotent, right? \

"this person" links two and two together and not afraid to express his observations and the facts he has been gathering... Such frauds are made with good cover or "roof" and all involved will keep their backs covered with "the lack" of direct evidence... Its not the first fraud that traces its final "sharers" in Israel. All the russian or ashkenzi jews find cover for their frauds in israel - its no secret in Russia... why is it such a forbidden topic in the USA, I wonder?

\I am really at ease knowing that Goebbels kind or story-telling is alive.\

In reality, the great pupils of "Goebbels story-telling" is the free and democratic media nowdays...

\ Maddof and co stole a lot of money and people will not stop until they find it. Then you might apologies - but i doubt it. It is integrity thing that is needed for that. \

Which people wont stop? this is FAMILY matter and it will be solved in the family... no people will be allowed to participate! Its not the first fraud - history repeats itself all the time...

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Russi]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Russi

All the russian or ashkenzi jews find cover for their frauds in israel - its no secret in Russia... why is it such a forbidden topic in the USA, I wonder?

The "topic" is forbidden for the same reason that you can't mention the greed and corruption that goes down within every gang that operates within the USofA's borders. Try pointing a finger at the Vatican or the Koreans or the Mexican's or the "Gays"...... etc...... you name your "gang" in the great "melting pot" and they all work....... including Israel/Jews. The problem is that the Jew's have become a target where most of the other aforementioned (or implied) gangs are not singled out for their "greed & corruption". What's up with you "Jooooooo" conspiracy theorists??????

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I agree with the term "gangs".
But the gangs you mention are just small fry, the supporting elements of the system created by "Mr.Big"...

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Russi]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Is Madoff the tip of a money laundering pyramid in Israel?
By Wayne Madsen

(WMR) -- The U.S. District court for the Southern District of New York seems intent on keeping ex-NASDAQ chairman and $50 billion Ponzi scheme swindler Bernard Madoff confined to his Upper East Side Manhattan luxury home and not in a federal lock-up.

Two judges in the New York federal circuit, Theodore Katz and Ronald Ellis, have ruled that Madoff should stay in his town house and out of prison.

Attorney General Michael Mukasey, whose son Marc Mukasey of the law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represents Frank DiPascali, one of the Madoff cronies, once served on the federal bench with Katz and Ellis in New York. Katz was appointed by George H. W. Bush while Ellis, an African American, was appointed by Clinton.

WMR previously reported that Madoff is suspected of transferring much of his ill-gotten gain to Israeli banks, including one, Bank Leumi, that Madoff associate J. Ezra Merkin bought from the Israeli government when Ariel Sharon was prime minister and current Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was finance minister.

Almost forgotten in the Madoff scandal is another scandal in which Morris “Moshe” Talansky, a New York businessman, admitted that he gave Olmert $150,000 in cash contained in envelopes. The scandal forced Olmert to announce that he was stepping down as prime minister but not before he launched a genocidal attack on Gaza.

Las Vegas billionaire Sheldon Adelson, who is a major donor to the Republican Party, has also given generously to Likud chief and prime minister-hopeful Binyamin Netanyahu, who hopes to succeed Olmert as prime minister.

Madoff, Talansky, Merkin, Olmert, Netanyahu, Adelson, one-time top GOP lobbyist Jack Abramoff and his associate Adam Kidan, Rahm Emanuel, and all their comrades in Washington, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, London, Ottawa, and Paris brings to mind the Hebrew saying “ba’al ha’mea ba’al ha’dea” or “the one with the money calls the shots” or even more telling, “he who has the gold makes the rules.”

Source

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
A little update to this case from today:

www.google.com...

Aha! That old chestnut. When caught, play the victim game.

I'm surprised his lawyers haven't asked for a new Grand Jury to review the case, one made up of handpicked Jewish members.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well... this trick i never expected...

Its abuse of sanity...

"Attorneys for the former CEO of the nation's largest kosher meatpacking plant say immigration, bank fraud and other charges against him should be dismissed because the grand jury that indicted him was biased against Jews."

No proof needed, just accuse the jury of anti-semitism...
not bad to be a jew it seems

"Assistant U.S. Attorney Sean Berry says the indictment was based on evidence, not religion. "

No evidence needed really... perversion matters...

Lets keep an eye on the developements...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join