It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of What The (F)reak @ 11:11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I'm a lucid-dreaming-astral-projectin'-type of guy(born a lucid dreamer) who's had space/time adventures into the future that have taken me past 2012, even a brief glimpse into a major positive event that was the mark of true freedom on earth involving a particular light appearing for everyone to see, and a party that lasts weeks.

But before that:

let me give a quick run down on what I think is in store for us. Now I'm not talking Illuminati-Niburu-misconstrued mayan end of the world crap about 2012. I'm talking about a hyper dimensional influx of energy catalyzed by the positioning of the "heavenly bodies" in a particular configuration that will mark us moving into a more energetic plane of existence thus aiding our "ascension" on the evolutionary chart of our growth as a species. This all seemingly has something to do with the 11:11 thing as that also "coincidentally" falls into sacred geometry and hyper dimensional physics theory. What is it all pointing to? To quote the line from the movie 2010 written byArthur C. Clarke; something wonderful

So let's start at the beginning!
Well let's talk about a couple of other "crazy" guys named Joseph P. Farrell everyone's good Mars Moon-buddy Richard Hoagland(with help from David Wilcock) and the theory of Hyperdimensional Physics. It's an interesting theory that has a lot to do with torsion fields angular momentum that are generated by things spinning and/or rotating in relation to each other especially magnetized things...such as big heavenly bodies, like planets and stars for instance. So wtf does that mean and who cares? Well anyone who is currently living on this planet might want to, and if you're actually reading this, I'm going to assume in a way you've always cared
What does it mean?

Well in a sense this theory explains that illusive "etheric" force we've been hearing all the other "crazy" people talk about for thousands of years now. That energy that perpetuates the universe pours in from geometrical points within a given field or event horizon. What's ultra cool is this all has to do with sacred geometry too!
The Merkaba appears to the geometrical shape that energy pours into planets amongst other things (and who knows what else). This is evident everywhere you look within the solar system, a good example would be the "red spot" on Jupiter. It aligns at 19.5 degrees which if you draw the merkaba from the poles, lines up perfecting at 19.5:

That is just one example, but pretty much ever where you look you will see this "coincidental" placements of large; storms, formations, volcanic activity, and probably a lot more that we don't even know about. More evidence of the sacred geometry involved in this would be the hexagonal shaped storm on Saturn located at the pole. Here's a great image that has shown the fractal geometry within the storm itself.

Another example is the eye of Hurricane Katrina

For more hyper dimensional physics I highly recommend starting here with both Joseph Farrel Richard Hoagland talking together about the theory on Coast 2 Coast.

So if these "energy points" are fractal expressions of sacred geometrical principles, and we are on a planet that is seemingly getting an influx of energy all of a sudden solar system wide with things like the solar storms that's got some people really worried. Hate to sound like a "fan boy" here but Richard Hoagland beautifully illustrates this on his article Interplanetary Day After Tomorrow, while somewhat fear-mongering in the title, it really isn't all doom-and-gloom. More like "There's a storm headed this way, you might want to get indoors", but I'm sure most of us here are used to that sort of thing, so no sweat. My point is this, energy points that are synced up to the movement of the solar system, ergo the galaxy, we're seeing this increase in energetic activity for some reason and it seems to be accelerating and I've shown how this hyperdimensional theory has physical manifestations that are predictable & repeatable on quiet a few different energetic levels that we are aware of. So if these hyperdimensional 3d dimensional waves can affect all kind of matter from gas to solid rock, why wouldn't it affect us too, or our electricity, water, everything?

Okay, So what does that mean to us??
Well to condense what all that basically means is that the "gain" is going to get turned up on us. We're literally moving into a more energetic configuration in the universe. All of this apexing on the winter solstice which takes place on the December 21 2012 11:11 am

I kind of termed(or theorized) that the "11:11" or "master number" phenomenon as being part of the "Grand Synchronicity" in relation to 2012.

So here's where Mr. skeptic will say: "this is all a bunch of psycho schematic hoo-ha by lonely people who have nothing better to do but think about conspiracy to make their deary lives like their fantasy..." ppsssh :p -insert raspberry sound here- nice scientific argument there buddy. Atleast you could have said "This is all subconscious psychosomatically induced communication because you wanted to remember that time for some reason....maybe to feel you 'belong' to something... " WELL DUH MR. SKEPTIC..DUUUUHH! That's what we've been saying....HELLO?! An alignment & global consciousness, or syncing if you will to the clock...together, to define "now" that we're all starting to do "coincidentally" at 11:11 once again. Of course we want to be part of something, I know I want to be part of the humanity and earth that is partying it up on 2012 11:11 because it's another day...who cares what else, it's another day to live. If something else happens then awesome....I don't want to be the one who thinks we're all going to die in various odd and/or painful ways...sorry.

I also think that we've already started to see some of these "Waves of Wtf" like with the seemingly surge in volcanic seismic activity going on, our weather patterns shifting (beyond what pollution contributes too), and increase in sightings of UFOs, intense dreams, and even ghosts apparently(enough to have content for tv shows).

(continued...)

Mod Edit: Title edited, please do not circumvent the censor

[edit on 2-1-2009 by worldwatcher]

Note to mod, the implication of the acronym "wtf" are very much subjective.
thank you very much

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Now there is evidence that would lead us to believe that with the aid of technology (or mind's eye for that matter) you can see ghosts, UFO, & possibly other "dimensions" of reality via the different light spectrums.
Here's a short article on the different spectrums and what the people at TAPS have been able to do in particular with IR cameras: HERE
Here's a blog article with a theory about NASA using UV and IR cams to see into other "invisible" places: Here
But this has long been theorized wildly by many people scientifically and "mystically" for some time now. It's just hard to find studies on that subject since it seems most people are afraid to take on the project for one reason or anything. There is a great demonstration of this in the documentary UFO Greatest Story Ever Denied by Jose Escamilla who also was the guy who broke the Roswell rods too.

What I've seen past 2012 in my own visions was a place where the rules of the "astral plane" and this reality had merged some how. Our "dreams came true" so to speak. I checked and checked, as many different ways as I could and it all came out the same. Something really cool is on the horizon, we just have to weather the ensuing storm, and in time we'll be dancing in the streets all night.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just one question at the moment...

11:11am in which timezone?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If 2012 is about doom,I don't care,we all gonna leave earth somehow ,sometime.
But i envision a wonderful new era and that's my feeling!
I am ready and waiting.It will be partying allnight as you said and i'm not party style guy.
Peace!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes i've always wondered when we say it will be 11:11 is it when it turns 11:11 in england but the phenomenon hasnt happened in america yet or somthing like that

BTW i think this is a great thread S & F from me and i hope more people see and star and flag it also

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is beautifully thought out. i applaud you good sir. Its about time people quit scaring themselves silly with whats going to happen in 2012. Mass consciousness of humankind will bring about catastrophe if all we are focused on is catastrophe. Likewise it will bring about the most wonderful things imaginable were we just to stop and think about it.

The world over, people are suffering and experiencing the worst kinds of bad. This keeps us in a depressed state of mind, like staying in a dark room with the curtains closed. If only theres something to look forward to, something to grasp and hold onto with all the faith we can squeeze out.

And there is, its 2012. So many already are aware of it, its basically a household thing IMO. If Humanity can be convinced that something grand, something that dazzles in its absolute beauty, is to take place, it would help lift the spirits the world over.

But i think there are certain elements in our world that want to subverse this type of thinking, that want to paint an ugly picture and call it a masterpiece. i truly believe that giving humanity at this point in time something to look forward too, something to hope for, is the way to go.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Partial post from Dutch

I have never been into numerology that much, I was more interested in Hyper Dimensional Physics. I noticed that I saw 11:11 very often on the clock. At work, in the car during the weekend, on the microwave etc. That time on the clock seemed to ask my attention. I sleuthed on the net, read about the number 555 and had that initial thought to look back and forward for 555 days to see what happened on these days and if there could be a relation to the event-date in the middle. That's how the 1111 days timeframe became important to me, Begin trigger at the start of 555 days- monitored events day - endtrigger on the last day of 555 days (555+1+555 = 1111). I called this 1111 days timeframe around a monitored event day the 'awakenings' timeframe.
For me it appeared that on these triggerdates indeed things happened that could be related to the monitored events day. Because the end trigger date is a future date, you might think it isn't usefull, but it is. You have to look at the triggerdates as if it was a 'birthsday' once, so you have to look at the historical events of the triggerdate.
Ofcourse alot has happened on a specific date through the years but while looking at historical events some seems to 'resonate' more to the monitored event date. It seems as if at a certain level, our consciousness is able to 'detect' the related events on the underlying patterns.
That's not just me, it works for everyone, but you have to do it yourself.

rest here ....

As long as I'm present in this 3D reality with available internet this HDDesign research will continue . There will be no specific point to make, this is about indications of intelligent influences on our reality apparently originating from outside our familiar 3D reality. That's an ongoing research which will develop.
I'm not making exact predictions, I am trying to identify themes on emerging timecoded patterns which will materialize in our reality, carmic issues we have to deal with at specific moments in time.
As everybody can see there's alot of ' dark expression of consciousness ' in our reality, but as it seems to me what the described design indicates, these expressions are able to unveil the hidden encoded intelligent design in our reality too. If we start to get involved, we can start to understand and as a result our commitment could change the energy involved when these carmic themes are expressed in our reality.
My purpose isn't to make predictions, I want to get people involved and committed so the energy could be changed. from service to self to service to others, love based instead of fear based if you prefer to look at is this way.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to post this. I've experienced an OOBE a few times and some dream visions as well but nothing like you. I appreciate the positive outlook and the tone you took here. If you could post more links with some commentary on your research it would be most welcome.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Excellent post Shakesbeer, S & F for you.
This is my theory on 2012 as well. You just put so much more elegantly than I could've right now.

Another video set involving Richard Hoagland that I believe everyone should watch is the Hyperdimensional Election of Barack Obama & 2012.

P art 1
Part 2

Its just recently been shot, taking place a few weeks before the Inauguration, and it is literally just 3 hours of compelling evidence and information. One of the best parts of the video above, is how Mr. Hoagland describes the recent battle over where Obama was born. He points out that he believes Obama's birthplace will be proven to be Hawaii, which would make him the first president born at 19.5 degrees. We'll see what kind of synchronicity this will prove to be when his term ends, in 2012.

reply to post by logicalview

I'm pretty sure its Greenwich Mean Time.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Great post Shakesbeer. Really well written. S&F

In my own research, I've found it may not be as easy for all of mankind to handle the new energy that will be coming in.

To make it through the ascension, many humans may,(I say may, because I have no proof, and haven't been able to do this myself), have to activate their Kundalini. This process is not that easy for most. It can be done in as little as a couple of weeks, or take much longer. It takes complete trust and belief. For higher consciousness to enter the body, one must also reach a complete lack of fear. Which again is not that easy to do, and heaven knows we are kept in a constant state of fear.

It is also my understanding that the crystal children that are born today are already hard wired for this process. With your unique abilities you may already be too.

It has been written that Christ "ascended" into the heavens. Heaven is coming, (I believe), as you have said above, or a much higher vibration. It is also been said that Christ had full consciousness, or Christ Conscious. It may very well be that if you want to make it with your current body to dancing in the streets after 2012, you have to be able to hold your higher consciousness in it. Right now, if we are lucky, we hold about 10%.

If you want to be sure you are going to make the ascension, everyone should try and activate their Kundalini's now. Beware! Like many things we have learned. Once you go there, you can never come back. I have read that strange things will start happening to you, and if you do not do it in balance, it can be painful and harmful.

Anyway, great post. If you have anymore dreams, please let us know.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

lot of synchros with where i have been headed. S&F

sent u2u

thanks for your time

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks for this topic
. I will have to re-read it but i like the way you put it

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Great topic. Shakesbeer, what exactly did you see? Will we be able to fly as David Wilcock continuously states?
Just got very excited by your post.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by strNick]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thank-you for a positive theory on 2012.

I too believe the change will involve an evolution to a higher dimensional being, and have actively explored information on Kundalini, DNA activation, Merkaba, Sacred geometry,etc. It all points to a blissfull and enlightening experience when this potential cosmic energy influx occurs.

I think it will be a genuinely amazing time to be alive when we this takes place, and we tap into the universal light and our multi-dimensional selves.

S & F

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
11:11, 11:47, 11:54, 12;12

BW

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yea theres alot of things i would like to know like....Will we look the same? Will we be able to fly? and stuff like that.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've heard mention before about the sun's 11 year cycle. The numbers 11:11 may in some way also be related as if by doubling a period of time as if being more intense and or quicker. Past low sun spot activities were said to be related to the so-called little ice age. I would wonder if these could also be two opposite extremes.

solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov...

Pole shifts may than also be twice as fast

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Earth is wrapped around by space-time.

And yes, the universe is built upon special mathematical rules.

But I think 2012 is farfetched. I mean c'mon, the worst remotely realistic thing that could happen is yellowstone.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ah Shakespeare, you have always had my respect and now you have my full attention, what a beautiful thread, can you please tell us more about your dreams and what they mean personally to you as well as where you see us ascending to? Does everyone ascend or do some continue to linger in lower dimensions as the higher in those states?

Edit to clarify, in other words if a person has ill intent against others, or for instance takes pleasure in committing crimes against his fellow man and nature, animals and this planet, do we have to move to a higher state with them and continue to suffer from empathic torture? Or do they remain and simply become aware of their stance and therefore become empathic , aware and yet find themselves in a position to do nothing about it, much like many here now that suffer greatly at the atrocities committed by less than conscious beings?

Just as others have walked ahead of us, are there others not yet ready to make the leap so to speak?

[edit on 1-2-2009 by antar]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i like the idea of the ether. Tesla was always my hero; and, he believed in ether. so did Maxwell of Maxwell's equations. they only recognize the first few of Maxwell's equations now; but there were around 28. the rest of them deal with ether. electric universe ties in here somewhere.

also, Tesla was into the Vedas and sacred geometry. always wondered why Tesla's name was stricken from every school book.

Tesla said that in time Einstein would be proven wrong and that his theories would prevail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join