It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of What The (F)reak @ 11:11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

11:11 to me has always signified a point in timespace when people become aware of the syncronicities available when they are in the moment.

Once the lesson is learned, other numbers may come and go and of course 11:11 happens too at times but it is not something to get caught up in. 11:11 is just another reminder or device to wake up and be here now.

Until you are able to be here now, how can you expect to be ascended someplace else? Enlightenment is not somewhere out there, it is deeply within, now.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hi,
I am very interested in your latest topic because something very very bizarre has happened to me recently. I posted it on this site but nobody responded to it. I use to have astral projection in my teen and twenties also had a NDE when I was 20 and went into the light. I have been a student of astrology for over 30 years. In September 2008 I became very depressed about all that has been happening in the world and started praying to see God. Shortly after this incident I went to bed at about 3:00 in the morning, when I noticed a bright shining light "ORB" on my ceiling above my head. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The shades where closed all light were off and there was NO source of light in the room. "pitch black" in the room. I woke my husband up to witness this light above my head so I didn't think I was carzy. I stared at it for a long time before just putting the covers over me head until I fell I alseep.
HERE'S WHERE THINGS GET STRANGE
about 3 weeks later I came out of the shower and was on my way to my walk in closet to change, when I noticed a strange light on my wall near my closet. I thought it was the sun beaming into my room. It was the last week of Sept 2008 about 5:00 in the evening. There was still some daylight out. I went to closet and when I came out I took a closer look at the light.
I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES. There was dozens of FLASHING TRIANGLES on my wall next to the orb. I ran and got my video camera and filmed it.
YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO HERE:
www.metacafe.com...
Also about 3 weeks after that at 5:00 in the morning I saw a orange "Orb" "COMET" I don't know what fly by in the back of my house.
PLEASE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FLASHING TRIANGLES MEAN???

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I dont really care for the math, because i believe the ascenscion is going to happen anyway. What im interested in, is what you saw when you traveled beyond 2012.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Very interesting read. 1:11 and 11:11 have been popping up for me for a long time now. Additionally :44 and 4:44 are also frequently showing up lately (I also turn 44 in a few days, during the term of the 44th president). While I don't have any special insights to share, I do feel that the times ahead are good, its just that we are having a hard time shedding our old ways.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

well.
from your tone, you seemed a little freaked out. i wouldn't worry about it too much. in my experience, i have seen that many here have had some paranormal activity happen in their lives, but they do not have to talk about it.

you have had a subjective experience most likely meant for you. hey, you asked for it. the answer is within you, so it's up to you to focus upon the experience to find out what is being revealed.

i had three blue orbs in a downward triangle; when i was 3 or 4 years old; and, believe me i have spent the rest of over 45 years trying to figure it out. female energy? bottom half of star of david? divinity as in the trinity? ufo? spiritual energy? no one can answer this for me, but when i know--i will know.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview
Just one question at the moment...

11:11am in which timezone?

LMAO! First reply hits it right outta the ball park!

I would like to know to. Which time zone, or will it happen at 60 minute intervals going round the world, and if so will it be starting at Greenwich Mean Time?
- I hope so, I like being first in the queue

Edit: My clock says it's 01:22 here, that's 11 past 1:11

[edit on 1-2-2009 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No offense: I'd hate to be the naysayer to this thread but it sounds like New Age crap to me. We are better off living as normally as possible now until that time arrives.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn

And there is, its 2012. So many already are aware of it, its basically a household thing IMO. If Humanity can be convinced that something grand, something that dazzles in its absolute beauty, is to take place, it would help lift the spirits the world over.

And if nothing happens, those very same people will fall off the high cliff of hope all the way into a deeper hole of depression like never before.

I hope something like this happens, but I don't KNOW. How can anyone truly know? Well of course if you astral project into the future. But how do you know your really going into the future, and not entering a world created by your mind or an alternate reality?

Too much possibilites, how do we expect to just choose one and and just hope for the best? that's not knowing, that's just guessing, and that's what a lot of people seem to be doing.

Anyway nice post OP, I'm interested to hear more about what you saw.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
No offense: I'd hate to be the naysayer to this thread but it sounds like New Age crap to me. We are better off living as normally as possible now until that time arrives.

ppsssh :p -insert raspberry sound here- nice scientific argument there buddy. Atleast you could have said "This is all subconscious psychosomatically induced communication because you wanted to remember that time for some reason....maybe to feel you 'belong' to something... " WELL DUH MR. SKEPTIC..DUUUUHH! That's what we've been saying....HELLO?! An alignment & global consciousness, or syncing if you will to the clock...together, to define "now" that we're all starting to do "coincidentally" at 11:11 once again. Of course we want to be part of something, I know I want to be part of the humanity and earth that is partying it up on 2012 11:11 because it's another day...who cares what else, it's another day to live. If something else happens then awesome....I don't want to be the one who thinks we're all going to die in various odd and/or painful ways...sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

so we should hold back on our innate potentials and just ignore them, so that we can be just like everyone else?

when people have revelations such as the op is speaking of here, it can be a very lonely place, because most people do not have the empathy to comprehend; or, they are fixed in their own beliefs. he is not giving advice--but you are.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

First off I would like to say thank you for an awesome thread. I have had a similar understanding of these "waves of wtf" as you call them. I think these waves are either same or very similar to what people have called "prana" for so long.

Now, what you speak of: "a major positive event that was the mark of true freedom on earth involving a particular light appearing for everyone to see, and a party that lasts weeks." is soooo similar to something written by a girl back around 2002, it's incredible, but more detailed:

"I would like to tell you about a dream I had last night.

All my friends and lots of other people I don't know were in a big field, having a party. Then I could see the whole world, as if from space, and at each pole was a huge white light, with lines going from each pole, round the earth. Then I was back in the field again, and me and my friends were getting ready for something, and we were finding seats in the trees above the river. Then, we looked at the lights to either side of us, and they were getting bigger and closer.

The white light was moving, and enveloping the world as it moved, transforming everything to light. When it came into contact with people, all their sadness and confusion disappeared, like it dissolved, and they were pure light beings again.

It felt like I was being told that this was happening, and I would not have to wait very long.

It was a good dream.

Love Lindsay"

Source

The first time I read that I got chills down my spine. It rings so true with me for some reason. It's a pretty far fetched idea, but this girl doesn't have any thing to gain by lying about her dream. It seems to me that she really had this dream and she was really told that "this was happening" for real.
I then did some research on how this could be scientifically explained. I won't go into detail right now, but it has to do with our position in the Galaxy and a cycle that our solar system goes threw on a million year scale.

Peace

[edit on 1-2-2009 by danman23]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

The white light was moving, and enveloping the world as it moved, transforming everything to light. When it came into contact with people, all their sadness and confusion disappeared, like it dissolved, and they were pure light beings again.

I remember having a dream, of being somewhere like entering heaven, I remember looking at my arms and hands, and they appeared to be glowing with bright golden light, amazing.

Just thought I would mention, you just reminded me

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
2I got the chills on here when I looked at my clock after reading your post...11:11PM

OMG!!
starred and flagged my friend

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I must say, when I read from the OP that there would be big and long party after some "event", it reminded me of that dumb scene from the Matrix. You know which one I'm thinking of - the big rave where everyone is pissed drunk and drugged and the war drums are beating - incidentally the night before the battle.

Anyway, what bugs me lately is that damn December 21, 2012, 11:11 thing. Everyone is so dead set on it as if someone/thing is gonna toggle the switch and all of a sudden up is down, red is green, and green is blue.

Have you ever tried to contemplate the sizes in the Universe, or just our own galaxy even?
Start with your own house, then town/city and start noting distances, then move up to our planet and try making your way through the Sol passing by the Moon, planets, out into the void in the local star cluster, our own spiral/branch, galactic core and the galaxy itself.

When you consider the mere distances and sizes of objects in the Sol and the galaxy, you realize that nothing happens at a toggle of the switch (unless it's Holly-Wood magick).

Things are constantly in motion and we never pass through the same point twice as we glide through the vastness of Space (albeit most people think that when they see the Sol and planets revolving around the Sun).

Everything takes time to happen. Our existence, even as a race, is a "blink of an eye" in the dance of the planets and stars across the sky. So saying that on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 something is going to happen of such a magnitude and quality to radically change everything (we hold dear or not) and after that moment things will be totally different, is to say the least improbable.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
very interesting thread! And would be awesome if it becomes true, and i hope it does. But one thing that popped into my head when looking at the dream that had just been mentioned from the woman in 2002.

The surrounding light and feeling of complete contentedness sounds very very simular to the effects of too much '___', which is released while dreaming. Dont know if many people have it, but when your sleeping, you ever woke up to a feeling of a sort of static electric shock through your body? a really intense "fuzz" for a split second? Thats the effect of a '___' "overload".

'___' Is also released on the moment of death, to put you in a peaceful state, which also causes the illusion of walking towards a bright light.

I could very well be wrong, and i hope i am, but the connection is quite simular.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Awesome I finally found somebody who knows everything! You are correct the universe is a huge place and every day we find things we never knew existed. We know very little about the world and the universe we live so it seems very small minded for any of us to try and put limits on any possibilities what could happen at any second in our future.

I will wait and watch for the future to come and keep living my life to the fullest. I have always felt i would be apart of somthing huge and special but we will see

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks

'___' Is also released on the moment of death, to put you in a peaceful state, which also causes the illusion of walking towards a bright light.

I could very well be wrong, and i hope i am, but the connection is quite simular.

So the chemicals and things that happen in your brain when you see things with your eyes also mean that those things are illusions too?

Maybe '___' is just a chemical the brain uses to help see in another way.

Not disagreeing with you, just offering another possibility.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The jewish star - um - yeah ok

Next!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

a very high possibility yes. We know that the brain only intakes certain detail in what we see, and makes sense of the vision depending on what we see, aka, perspective.
For example, when we look at a painting, we only take in certain parts of the painting, and with those certain details we intake, we make our mind on what the painting means and what it is we interpenetrate.

This is why hallucinogenics have the impact they do for the effect this process chemically, forcing the brain to make more "mistakes" in what we see, causing us to think in a different mind set and seeing different things.

'___' Is a chemical that is released from our pineal gland (the 3rd eye, the spirit/soul it is also referred to in ancient times)

I would recommended looking into is, very interesting. David Wilcocks goes into detail in "the 2012 enigma". Search on googlevideo.com, very interesting presentation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join