It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of What The (F)reak @ 11:11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
And in a short sentence, what does that mean for all of us? And what's going to happen in normal person talk on 12.21.2012?

Also, what kind of visions have you had
I wan't to fly around in space.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
ok this is wat i dont get...now on 2012 i know there is supposed to be a big alignment with the galactic center of our galaxy that hasnt happend while humans or any beings for that matter have inhabited this planet..now scientist have speculated that anything could happen to the earth from pole shifting, to atomosphereic depletion, to a big nothing, Now what im wondering is that hasnt this happened before at sometime if not here than in a distant galaxy mabye at this very moment, cant we jus look to the stars to see our fate in another galaxy whos stars are aligned with its center... i mean if its such a big issue why cant jus use our technology to once again look to the heavens for an answer?..i mean surely within any galaxy supporting billions of stars mabye there is just one aligned on its galactic center plane that we can take measurments from?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
[edit on 2-2-2009 by humanaqurian]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This is just an 'opinion', right? Sure, it may be a very strong opinion, surrounded by a lot of personal faith, but this is just one person sharing their point of view, right? Right?

Generally, in most things, I like to sit on the fence. I'm more of a 'I'll believe it 100% when it happens' kinda guy.

But I'm confused why this is getting so much attention. I could come forward and tell people about a dream I had where we all went to Mars in Giant Hot-dogs, and this would be considered by some? I mean, think about it... the hot dog idea is not 100% impossible... so does that lend me some credibility?

I read the op twice, but maybe I still haven't gotten it right. On 2012, we all go up onto a higher level of existence? Alright, if it happens, then great! If it doesn't happen, then shame, but I guess we get to keep on living.

I'm not really one for predictions, myself. These sorts of stories have been going around for thousands of years, and yet there is still no proof that man can see into the future. You'd think after 1000's of years we'd still have something.

The other day, my girlfriend slowed down the car in case the police saw her... then 2 seconds later, a police car pulled out of a road in front of her. Now don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a psychic girlfriend... but isn't it more of a combination of fluke, chance, and luck?

Maybe I'm just reading this all wrong, and if so, i'm sorry, but why is this getting so much 'exposure'? Is because of all the bad that's happening lately, that we cling on to anything remotely good?

Why, when people say "I have come from the future" they get banned and locked, but when people say "I had an out of body experience, floated away, saw the future, came back, and smiled" they get praised?

Really, please do not feel that I am picking on anyone. Like I said, i'm on the fence... I would just like to hear the reasons why. I'm a curious person.

Thanks, and hope I didn't step on anyone's toes.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You say Now I'm not talking Illuminati-Niburu-misconstrued mayan end of the world crap about 2012" hehe
I say you are a dreamer...Mayan predictions are scientific facts not stuff you imagine in your brain like you do!.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 4demon

The story of the OP was about 1.5 posts on theory and 3 lines about the seen future so, a very smalle part of the total post. I mean, he mentioned it, explained his theory without using his experience of the astral projection, then when he was finished explaining the theory with links and stuff he said what he had seen in his travels. Even if he did not travel into the future his explanation about the workings is still interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Sorry... but anything Richard Hoagland has to say I doubt highly first of all. I've listened to him rant and rave on Coast to Coast for 10 years and he has been wrong everytime.

Though I appreciate how positive you are and how well thought out your work is I don't agree at all. Remember when the planets all lined up and everyone said "harmonic convergence"? Well nothing happened and I highly doubt that something so far away, farther than the planets are, would affect us in any way.

I guess all I can say is I hope your right and something wonderful happens... but I think its just going to be another day brother. But don't worry, I'm sure some other astronomical convergence will happen for everyone to throw their hope on.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kukulcangod
You say Now I'm not talking Illuminati-Niburu-misconstrued mayan end of the world crap about 2012" hehe
I say you are a dreamer...Mayan predictions are scientific facts not stuff you imagine in your brain like you do!.

Ummm... since when are predictions considered facts? You lost me there.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Because they are not seen as predictions. Like when you install a program to check where all the planets are and will be, is it a prediction that you know where Venus will hang out or is it based on facts? The Mayan Calendar for instance was not channeled or something, it has been calculated.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hi

My name is Bing and I am an 1111 Lightworker. I have a “Google Alert” that searches the web for individuals who are interested in 11:11. If you are curious about the 11:11 time prompts and are looking for more information please follow these links and they will help you immensely.

board.1111angels.com...

board.1111angels.com...

www.urantia.org...

new-birth.net...

After a while you will notice that the prompts will change to include the number of the hour plus: 11, :22, :33 and so on. You will start to see the prompts on sales slips, licence plates of cars that “just happen” to pull in front of you and also on addresses.

Another topic that you may find interesting is "Crystal and Indigo children". These are children that are being born with a raised level of consciousness. Some of them have two extra genes that allow them to see auras and be more psychically in tune. Here are some sites that will provide information on this topic.

www.youtube.com...

www.starchild.co.za...

www.youtube.com...

www.artakiane.com...

A book that I would recommend is “Angel Numbers” by Doreen Virtue.

www.angeltherapy.com...

These links leads to some short inspirational videos that I hope you will enjoy and pass on to others. I have no connection to the authors; I just like the messages.

www.hasanyonetoldyou.com...

www.youarethelightmovie.com...

www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com...

Here is a link to a site that will help you to focus on the “Law of Attraction”. I have read these books and they come highly recommended not only by me but by many professional book reviewers and people who have followed their advice. These books will really bring what you want into your life.

www.abraham-hicks.com...

These two links are to great meditation music sites. The first one is a link to the music of Chuck Wild who goes under the artistic name of “Liquid Mind”. The second is to a on line radio station that is free and features 10,000 genres. This particular genre is “New Age relaxation music.

www.liquidmindmusic.com...

www.live365.com...

The following link is to a definition of the word Namaste which I feel should become more common place in our vocabularies. Whenever I feel myself becoming judgmental of others I say this word to myself and it puts me back in the right frame of mind. There is no “us and them” only “US”.

en.wikipedia.org...

I hope that this information will help you on your journey to becoming a better person and to help raise the level of Life, Light and Love in our world.

Throw some love into the wind
Namaste
Bing

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hi its Unreal -
This was one of the best post's I have seen on ATS - I started watching it and got a little bored but by the end of the information session I just was tuned in here is an interesting page I have stumbled accross recently that talks about alot of things they have covered www.spiritwatch.com and if you need a copy of the free E books on 4th dimension and where we came from as well as Masters angels and powerful information on psychic studies on how to enhance ESP now I have also located a free ebook called Courtney Brown - Cosmic Voyage.pdf this is related to millitary Remote Viewing protocals, search for it on google also have a read I think there is enough information in there to open up time and see all of the things we could have missed already. good luck and keep us up to date on what is really happening.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Looking forward to it! Sure hope it happens.

But has anyone answered the question about the TIME ZONE yet?

Time zone? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Sorry... but anything Richard Hoagland has to say I doubt highly first of all. I've listened to him rant and rave on Coast to Coast for 10 years and he has been wrong everytime.

Though I appreciate how positive you are and how well thought out your work is I don't agree at all. Remember when the planets all lined up and everyone said "harmonic convergence"? Well nothing happened and I highly doubt that something so far away, farther than the planets are, would affect us in any way.

I guess all I can say is I hope your right and something wonderful happens... but I think its just going to be another day brother. But don't worry, I'm sure some other astronomical convergence will happen for everyone to throw their hope on.

How about a few facts from your point of veiw where you believe Hoagland was wrong? I`m not saying your beliefs, I`m saying facts.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

Greenwich Main Time has been dropped a few times.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
hah this is so cool. I was talking about 11:11 with my friend last night, and today what just pops up here, yes 11:11 again..

can't wait for 2012

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What is that planet thats now visible? I live in Eastern Canada near Toronto and I see it every night in the SouthEast part of the sky and continues to move east. Ive seen it all throughout Ontario since late December.

It's noticeably brighter and larger than any star and has a yellowish hue to it.

If anyone knows what planet it is, thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

That's Venus. Look it up on skymap software

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Before any 'party,' there's going to be a lot of 'dark before the dawn' type stuff, regardless. Does anybody know where I'm coming from? Dark first, then Dawn, just like in creation or birth itself. The darkness of the new birthing being, cradled in the womb; then the birthing throes. I suppose some say birth isn't traumatic for the fetus or the mother, right? Wrong.

Lot's of celebration after the birthing, even as the 'birthing' of a new state of consciousness (awareness), when cigars and drinks (milk, anybody?) are passed around, a bit of cheering, good feelings, etc.

Take that to a personal-planetary level, and you have a period of chaos (first), then the new birth (consciousness level). Dig? So, hold onto your hats, but keep your party whistles handy, just in case you make it.

And for all the people reading and posting, I have to tell you:
Not everyone is going to be invited to the party.

On a personal level, these events and 'time-sequences' are impersonal at the point where humans can intercede; they can increase their own awareness, for there are the increased vibratory levels to be experienced. Many will not resonate with these higher oscillations.

Cake, anyone?

[edit on 2-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Me too, I have been aware of 11:11 4:44 and 1:11 Im glad im not the only one. I believe its a sign of being more aware of the present. David Wilcock discusses this phenom on the proj camelot site HERE

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
see im not even a member here...but these kinda topics make real sense..and is damn intresting to read...rather than "DOOMSDAY ISH".....keep it coming guys...i enjoy being on ABOVETOPSECRET ahaha....cheers

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join