It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama rumoured to be pregnant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Michelle Obama rumoured to be pregnant

www.news.com.au

The websites for UK newspapers The Daily Mail and The Telegraph have picked up on the rumour and have started investigating.

"At the age of 45 Mrs Obama would be leaving it late in life to have a third child,” The Telegraph reports.

The White House refused to comment on the speculation, the Mail reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I know this is just rumour, ....I'm interested, has any other first lady given birth and raised a baby in the whitehouse before?

Has a child gone through that experience of being in the spotlight from day one? I know Jackie O had a little baby boy that died, but I dont think there have been any others born to the president as husband (not including grandkiddies here) and raised in the White House. So would this be a first?

Interesting if she is. We are drowned with the what she wears, the direction she blow-dried her hair, the height of her heels... if true this will turn the whitehouse into a all out Celebrity-Watch-fest.

Congrats to them if they are expecting

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-1-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ohh god, the tabloids have started already. Ofcourse she's pregnant, anybody who they can't get on character is pregnant. Eventually she'll have a coc aine scandal and maybe a love affair.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OMG, the anti-christ is being born!

I am totally kidding, don't be mad~!

I have nothing good or bad to say about the big O. Time will tell..........

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeh but does anyone know if this would be a first anti-xst or human, whatever, born and raised in the white house?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Maybe she's just fat?

Not a one liner.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
No another first lady have birth in the house, only one, don't remember who, you should google it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
OMG, the anti-christ is being born!

I am totally kidding, don't be mad~!

I have nothing good or bad to say about the big O. Time will tell..........

Ha, you beat me to the punch.

Only I wouldn't be so quick ask for forgiveness in case anyone got mad.

You think Baby Got Back now, wait till she has another kid.

Maybe Oprah is pregnant too.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

This is interesting and no I don't think any child has been in the spotlight from day one... unless you count Truman from The Truman Show

and we all know what happened to him (at least those of you who have seen the movie haha)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I confess...I fornicated her and now we are having a lovechild.
2 lines

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What if it turns out to be white?

This is actually quite fantastic news. Who could have imagined it, a woman getting pregnant....whatever next!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Why rich men are better in bed: Women have more orgasms with wealthy partners, study finds

Money can't buy you love - but it can lead to better sex, scientists say. A controversial study claims that a woman finds lovemaking more fulfilling if her partner is wealthy. The finding adds to the evidence that for many females, money, status and success remain a key ingredient in sexual attraction.

The link between money and sex, and the apparent sexual attraction of fabulously wealthy men, has been debated since the dawn of civilisation.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I think being fabulously wealthy maybe interchangeable with being immensely powerful.

To these powerful and wealthy people, being sexually successful is the product of biological imperatives. I suppose Obama merely had to breath on Mrs Obama to get her sprouting.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Masonwatch lol! though she would have fallen pregnant whilst he was busy on the campaign trail....... lot of lonely nights, maybe money has nothing to do with it? well if it comes out white they'll say it was grandma's genes, not their new local Washington milkmans....

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
3 words

I don't care!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

If you don't care, then why bother posting? It just makes you look foolish.

On Topic:
Personally I think is just your typical tabloid rumor. Designed to sell papers, but no truth to the matter. Think about it. If it was true, and the story leaked, then they would not deny it, they would make an announcement. If they tried to hide it, and it later came out as true when she began showing, then they would look foolish and would loose trust.

I am just surprised that the Fake headline did not read. Obamas wife Pregnant? Yes We can! Change, it's for diapers too.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Jesse Jackson tried to warn Obama about this... He even offered to cut them off just to be safe and sure.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I thought Jesse was supremely jealous it wasnt him up there on the podium as the first.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Masonwatch lol! though she would have fallen pregnant whilst he was busy on the campaign trail....... lot of lonely nights, maybe money has nothing to do with it? well if it comes out white they'll say it was grandma's genes, not their new local Washington milkmans....

M.F

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a quick google search shows 20 children born within the walls but only 1 born in the whitehouse iteself

that lady was Esther , second daughter to Grover Cleveland, in 1893.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey, you know how it works. Daddy wins the presidency, mommy gets that warm feeling in between her legs knowing her man is someone important now, all mixed up you have yourself one fun orgy. Lets just hope that orgy wasnt with biden and his wife. Think about what a Biden Michelle baby would look like. Wooooey. Id feel bad for that kid.

I bet they made the baby the night he won the presidency.
Woop Woop.

new topics

top topics

join