It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps on Google Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum

You are the kind of person who perfectly fit in the nice times, where no one has to worry about the future, because the government is just and the motives of the people are honest and true. The kind of person who easily and successfully fit into the box, created by your culture and your philosophy.

So you think I live in a limited expanse that goes no further than the walls of a box...you got ALOT to learn about me my friend.

Lets put it this way, I have about this much || trust in government, especially when it comes to NASA and space. But you know what else, I dont assume anything. I seek out facts, data that I can touch and analyze from official and reputable sources. I dont blindly follow popularity point ponderers who take advantage of people's easily swayed opinions because those poor folks are in a stressful situation already and exploit their vulnerability. I wont sink into their mudhole and look up wondering if they will reach down and help me out of the pit.

People should not put themselves in that position.

The kind of person NOT suspicious, even if his neighbour disappears, who was just by coincidence a jew. And the gay shopkeeper is on a long holiday and his store is sealed by yellow strips of plastic.

Once agian you got alot to learn about me. I am always suspicious, but not to a point of paranoia. I have more control over myself than to fall into a parnoid state of mind. And are you aware that paranoid people are the easy ones to manipulate and control? Well you do now.

You know, this has happened. And people of your kind call the suspicious and paranoid people "mongos" and you really think this kind of peoples only goal in life is some f*ing star or flag??

No not the paranoid people, just those who TAKE ADVANTAGE of the paranoid people. There are plenty of them. I hope you dont consider yourself one that is easily taken advantage of.

Sure, the government's your best friend, sure, you only need to fit in, do your job, use the system and if you are the one lucky guy out of one thousand, the sun shines on all the slums, hungry children and injustice done by your precious government

The only "precious" government to me is one that doesnt try to control my life, take my hard earned tax dollars and give them away to fat cow CEO's and big oil and auto companies and allows big corporations to suck up those bailout monies and throw them into their fat accounts overseas so there is no paper trail or accountability. Know of any precious governments like that? By all means let us know!

You really deserve your fat bank account, don't you?!

If i had a fat bank account I wouldnt be spending my time in a conspiracy forum. I would be living on my isolated island away from all the nonsense.

Maybe there is no real intent to use the FEMA camps as killing grounds, maybe people are hasty believing undgrounded speculations. But for sure you are not the one to prove it.

I never claimed to be one that will prove it. However, I will make the claim that I have provided more common sense answers than the ones found at the cry wolf wanna be look at me sites that some seem to be stuck all over about. I have also stated where folks can find the facts about these facilities, which are official, reliable and verifiable sources no where near youbloobe or mypiddlyspace or falsefacebook websites..which all are nothing more than popularity sites.

I tend to find my facts at credible sites, not me me me, fame and glory popularity point sites. Where do you get your facts from btw?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm gonna head over to the Beech Grove/Indianapolis camp today to see for myself........will report back with pictures, video and comment in a few hours.......

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by prjct
I'm gonna head over to the Beech Grove/Indianapolis camp today to see for myself........will report back with pictures, video and comment in a few hours.......

Good idea. Look forward to your findings.

2nd line goes here.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hi,

Something worth sharing? -->

Location Of FEMA Concentration Camps

California:

Oakdale Ca 90 miles East of San Francisco on HWY 120. Holds a minimum of 15,000 people. REX 84 program, Emergence Custodial Facility.

Vandenberg AFB Located midway between San Louis Obispo, and Santa Barbara. The base is on Hwy 1 and close to Hwy 101. REX 84 program, Emergency Custodial Facility.

Ft. Irwin Irwin is a remote Mtn region south of Death Valley, National Monument. This base is designated as inactive however, there is a concentration camp located at this facility about 30 miles from Interstate 15 in Barstow.

Inyo County Manzana. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention center.

Modoc County Tulelake. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.

Sacramento Army Depot No specific data at this time

Colorado:

Old Lowell AFB. Recently all new chain link fence was installed around the borders, plus 400,000 handcuffs and shackles were purchased by the government for this site.

Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde? Which Is FEMA?

FEMA's History

What is Mount Weather's Ultimate Purpose?

Bush Replaced REX84 With New Martial Law Executive Order

Enough reading there to keep one occupied for awhile

IP

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KainRich
This is all Alex Jones seems to rant about nowadays.

I definently believe that that the camps are there, and i can even go as far to believe that they could be used for the demise of the American people.

Getting everyone rounded up and put into this camps seems pretty impossible for me to imagine though. The civilians greatly outnumber the troops. We would swarm over them.
But then again, all these Obama maniacs would probably walk into them happily.

Well if Hitler was able to do it in the Thirties, imagine what could be 70 -80 years later.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Although there may be some bit of truth to these claims... the fact that it is user creater content raises a flag to me.... i just posted a point where i took angelina jolies virginity..... jk... but seriously in my town and a couple of other places that i am familiar with that are posted on the map... there are federal prisons and military reserve bases....

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I agree with most of what you said, esp. the part about soldiers not wanting to kill their own.

The biggest problem in that regard, IMO, would be young guys who spent too much time in Iraq et al.

Concerning "death camps", let us suspend disbelief for a moment for purposes of discussion.

Should mass slaughters by TPTB begin, it would not be sensible to kill people where they sleep. There is the problem of rotting corpses and spreading disease. Does it make more sense to move people to controlled regional locations with the proper mechanisms in place for the disposal of large numbers of human bodies?

*note: Please, people, leave off any references to "The Holocaust(R)(tm)". Those numbers have been fudged too much to be useful for anything except raising funds.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well some of th questions answer themselves. Why would they round people up ..they could just shoot them? I bet Hitler had wished he thought of that! You have to ask yourself why Aushwitz existed. Why would they have these camps that cost all this money to run? Exactly!! Why?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I'll have to agree with you on most of this RF. I am in Kansas and travel alot across the country. Contract Engineer. The ones that I know of on the list is complete BS. They list all the Fed. Prisons. They are already full. They list almost every WWII site. Most that I have seen are either torn down, or changed into a buisness for small airplanes, or a museum.
There are still yet that have a few questions though.
There where a couple of the ones on youtube, rail yard in Indiana was one. That have Air Force trains, have been updated, and the fence is made to contain. I think there are a few more like this as well. I think they have the coffins in case of a nuke, etc. Even in Yellowstone blew they would most likely need them. If they don't have them, it would not be pretty.

The immigrant story does not fly that well. They process them fast enough and have only done a few hundred at a time. The Feds don't care about them, only some of the states and they are not building these things. They have just clamped down on the buisnesses that hire them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't trust our Govt. as far as I could throw them, but I think it's a economic discord that is the item planned to control and they are very well at doing that. That you Woodrow Wilson, you stupid bastard.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I drove to one that was rumored to be in Dallas TX... Somebody wrote something on the internet and I had to go see for myself...

Sure enough it was a Big field with fencing and railroad tracks surrounding the entire location...

And make no mistake... that Barbed wire was pointing inward.

The FEMA camps are real...

Are you talking about the water treatment facility in Carrollton? Unless they're planning on keeping people in those giant water tanks, I don't see how it could possibly be used as an internment camp. It's not all that large either. If you're talking about another location, I would be very interested in knowing where.

As to this video, it seems pretty useless to me. It's much more about the text in the pop up windows than it is pictures of the actual camps, which do exist of course.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In the state of Kansas , McConnell AFB which is now an active hub for KC-135 tankers is labeled as a Federal death penalty facility on Google Earth.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have noticed that alot of the camps are Millitary bases. I have actually been on a lot of them. On an earlier post I noticed it listed Ft. Irwin Cali. as In active. In fact its an Opfor training facility. I have been out there many of times for training before Bosnia and Iraq.

Ok what I want to know is as you zoom in there are smaller squares. They seem to lable towns. Some show mall areas some show Mosques.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
reply to post by eyeless_al

That's camp grayling , try again.

I live about 100 miles from camp Grayling. There was a suspicious wildland fire near that location. Killed a lot of forest in that area. I have wondered since then if was to gave a good line of fire when the trees fall down.

I have not been up there in a while so I dont know if it was successful.

You should see some of the area near camp grayling its all wild and there are hundreds of miles of sand roads the tanks drive on and there are tank crossings on the mainroads everywhere. This area also has a LOT of Michigan's prisons in the woods. I know people that were driving along a back road and suddenly have a tank in their rearview mirror.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

If you're talking about another location, I would be very interested in knowing where.

There are 3 in total,

Ft.Hood Ft. Hood has a newly built concentration camp, constructed complete with towers, high fencing, and barbed wire.

Mexia WWII German/ Italian POW camp being renovated.

Amarillo FEMA Detention facility

IP

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Could this actually happen?

Attention attention Fema designates please get in line in single file to be transported by railroad box cars containing shackles to the nearest concentration camp in your area.

Please remove all jewelry to be donated for the cause and children must go seperate to designated areas. The old, disabled and handicaped go to your assigned appointed areas.

Dentention Barracks are where you will be assigned to by number matched to your implanted microchip and make sure you place your forearm with the microchip with bar code number beneath the scanner for proper scan read for your barracks housing placement.

Food will be provided only if you comply to what you are instructed to do and you cooperate fully. Enjoy your stay and sorry for the inconvenience.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by amari]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
OK, again, where is the EVIDENCE of furnaces, gas lines, etc.

Every time this subject comes up, I see references to all of this without any actual evidence.

What I see is FEMA sites, multipurpose sites, for use in an emergency for any number of reasons.

Wire pointing in would be needed to contain infected person during an outbreak, or dissidents during a time of massive civil unrest. This is a fact.

Gas supply would be needed to run a massive food production system, Again this is fact.

Rail lines would be needed to transport cleared personnel and citizens to and from such sites, especially when road access is no longer viable due to a catastrophic event. Or to evacuate citizens from an affected area. Another fact.

People seem to basing all their opinions of a necessary emergency system on their unfounded belief in this NWO scenario. The two do not have to be connected.

Something that no NWO proponent has ever been able to answer properly... if the goal is to lower the population, why are people permitted to continue to breed uncontrolled? Why is Abortion such a hot topic amongst leaders? Why not create smaller events to thin the population out in the open, saving money, preventing the risk of exposure of "the plan" and being prevented by other nations? Why not use chemical or biological weapons where a certain number have the antidote?

The reason? Because this whole NWO BS is just that, total BS with no evidence and no foundation.

I agree that a form of NWO is in existence, but this extends to the corporate and government corruption, and nothing to do with extermination of citizens.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
In the You Tube comments some one mentioned a hexagram at the Fort Chaffee, AR. location

Chaffee, AR

I have noticed a similar thing in the Avon Park, FL location

Avon, FL

Has anyone else noticed these? Does anyone know what they are for?

[edit on 1-2-2009 by cavrac]

[edit on 1-2-2009 by cavrac]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
One location that did not make sense to me is Ft. Chaffe Ak. That base is an old WWII base that was inactive and in the 90's became a training center for Nixon's girls.(National Gaurd). We use to go up there for live fire exercises as Observer Controllors for Artillary batteries. Its also where they filled parts of the Tuskegee Airmen.

Anyway the point being they have built an new run way and new Camp fac. to house 40,000 prisoners.

While checking other installations I have been on it has hardly any info at all.

Ft. Polk LA. Training Center for the Disarmament of America????? This use to be the JRTC ( Joint Readiness Training center)
Fort Polk, LA
This is a main base for UN troops & personnel, and a training center for the disarmament of America.

Some of the stuf makes you wonder????

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SASAlbertino
You ignorant amricans, get real, accept your stupidity, everyone else in the world has, no wonder you lot cant tell if this stuff is real or not cause u eat so much genetically modified crap, your brains are fried, come to europe and eat some half decent food, maybee your brain will work in order for you to accept reality, your stuffed boys.

Come to Europe where you're monitored on cctv 24/7?
no thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

Its hard to say I am unable to zoom in and get a clear picture but it almost looks like gun placements for 155mm Howitzers but the set up and formation does not make sence. The middle location could be for the FDC ( Fire Direction Control) set up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join