It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government knows what happens after death.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
OK - the aliens tell ` the government ` what happens after death

and why does ` the government ` believe them ??????????????

at this present day we have 5 terrestrial religions [ provally more - but i cannot think of examples ] who serve as state religions

shinto - japan
bhudism - thialand
islam - saudi arabia
catholicism - italy
judaism - isreal

none of these govts believe the others religion is correct

so why would any govt accept the alien explaination of an unknowable ?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Wow. The government knows everything. I have been told this by the internet.
As well as being all FreeMasons/Reptilians/Illuminati/Homosexuals/Idolaters/ect. who track me online and record my phone calls and whatever else... now they know what happens after I do a swan dive off of a 50 story building.
Obviously they are composed of Dungeon Masters.

(Seriously, though, who would want to listen in to a 20 year old on the phone?)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
i remember reading a quote in a book where an abductee asked about reincarnation and the alien said "it is the machinery of the universe"....

as well as the quote from my signature.

and it's not all secret, OP.. it's spoken of blatantly or symbolically in every major religion.

the more animalistic you are and the more amplified your own animalistic ego becomes.. nature takes you back down the path by reincarnating you in lesser and lesser aware lifeforms.. down animal.. plant.. microbial... then to mineral..

the sooner you anhillilate your ego.. and realize the interconnectedness of all.. and renounce animalistic tendencies of the psyche.. the more prepared and suitable you are for ascension into a higher level of incarnation.. beyond this "intellectual animal" homo sapien body suit you're in now.

OP, the more you cling to fear and hatred.. the farther you stray from all that is and ascension.

-

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I should have known the answers to life itself, what happens when we die, and other things were known by random people on the interwebs.

No offense to all you shamans, mediums, prophets, psychics, whatever you all are, we all have dreams, visions, etc. but we dont always consider them to be fact.

I'm going to have to say I think you guys are a little bit full of yourselves to think you've been given some kind of special secret information and can do all these crazy things. Clearly you consider yourself better than everyone else. "oh i help people ascend this dimension" oh ive seen in a vision what happens and so on.

BTW pretty sure the OP is just some troll making up some random BS to see what everyone can come up with and is reading the posts thinking he is so funny and smarter than us.

my copper monies

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
I'll probably agree with Mistiq.

The soul goes to happier places after this, and no greedy human can control that.

Me too. It would be hard to control people if they are in the spirit world and need no food, shelter or water...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I have a memory of a past life, that the ets th
From what I understand we're multidimensional beings, with a higher self that is not in this dot matrix universe at all, and possibly experiencing different lessons on different timelines.

Oh yes. Very true!
I'm actually surprised you said this.

Now imagine seeing a current experience that the higher self is having that you here are not. Imagine looking at someone and knowing they are you yet are completely different. Imagine the higher self watching your life and commenting on it.

That is the most bizarre experience...one of them...that I have been through. It took me a while to even figure out what was going on. That there was another me in another place interacting with unusual beings. I was also shown how most of us are trapped here...and that some people want to get us out but it's very difficult because they risk being trapped too. Others don't seem to care at all, or will do only so much to work with you. What I came to understand about what is going on I honestly don't like at all. Well...what are you going to do?

I'm glad you said it first, because I wasn't going to.

Starred...

- Lee

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
They don't want you to believe in life after death, because it helps their agenda. If they can persuade people into believing that there's only 1 life, and this is it so you better take advantage of everything you can to live as well as possible, then you're more apt to lose your soul in the process, lured by greed, lust, selfishness, and a sense that it's you versus everyone else.

Competition, scarcity, solitude, greed, death... all illusions to steer you away from what matters.

It's a spiritual war we're in, this world is just the game board we're playing on.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I know because it came in a vision! I'm trying to help you people!!!!

and i had a vision that your lying lol

see how this two way street works?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Nothing happens after death imo,flashing lights, images voices etc before death is a probability.I have evidenceish! a person who was clinically dead then resussitated..no stories of anything.He said it was exactly like sleeping and waking up, except the dreaming obviously.I guess i should expect it wasnt his time,he wasnt vibrating at the right frequency,the soul collector on the moon was out of order,he sold his soul to the devil so it didn't float away..etc etc

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
The government knows what happens after death? I hope they do, they run the show. The government is based on the holy book. Not quite sure what to make of this but they do rule through the holy book, based on commandments given from a ufo, so they're pretty clued on.

Is that the book with the hole in it?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Nothing happens after death imo,flashing lights, images voices etc before death is a probability.I have evidenceish! a person who was clinically dead then resussitated..no stories of anything.He said it was exactly like sleeping and waking up, except the dreaming obviously.I guess i should expect it wasnt his time,he wasnt vibrating at the right frequency,the soul collector on the moon was out of order,he sold his soul to the devil so it didn't float away..etc etc

The soul is not released until you have filed your final tax return and paid your final taxes. Min you, death is tax evasion so there's also a penalty to be paid at that time, and if you haven't accumulated enough wealth during your life time you may have to wait for many decades.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I had a vision as well & after death we all go to Sesame Street.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
funny how The Bible ( which we all know has dozens of versions, why you ask?? ) has a set tithes minimum tied into its religious message (10% of whatever your income is), supposing to hint that you need to pay it in order to fulfill all the bible's wishes to go to Heaven

I do believe the Bible is the book given to us from our father... but the paraphrasing and introduction of lines by man's own greed of influence and material gain tainting our manifested perception of what is value in life

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Just out of curiosity
Why do recently departed need help getting to the light?
isn't this something we should know when we die?
I mean who was telling all the other recently departed before you started?

Good questions Munkey.

1. In many cases our indoctrinated beliefs prevent us from perceiving clearly, many are so materially motivated that they cannot realise they are dead, so they hang around the physical plane as if they were alive trying to interact with the living.

Also, many automatically create a reality based on their beliefs and desires, which are called The Belief System Territories and are found in the lower astral layers close to earth. When the person in question wakes up from their self imposed hell by remembering they died, then and only then will that being be ready to move on.

Many more beings simply make it across with no dramas, as if they know to follow the tugging feeling inside them.

2. Yes it is something we all should know. But again Beliefs taint our understanding. Not wanting to know taints our understanding. In some older cultures it was the norm for the newly dead to be directed to the light, as was and may still be done in Tibet for instance.

3. People have been doing this work for eons, most have kept it to themselves. Just because I am open and not afraid of being heckled in the wider community does not make me something special or different to all those who came before me.

I know of about 6 people in my country who do this work, and I know of quite a few more in the U.S. and other countries. There would also be many more people doing the work that I do not know about.

I hope these responses suitably answered your questions Munkey. And thank you for the opportunity to share further. Be well.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I had made a comment about mystiq, apparently you are not allowed to question the claims of someone, since they erased my post. All I said was ( as polite as I can be) first she was a simple abductee, then she knew all the races and what areas of the earth they have claimed..i could go on and on...but now she is claiming to have had past life experiences and to have been given the knowledge of life after death. This doesn't seem a little over the top to anyone else. All I am saying is..maybe stick to one story...I am surprised you were not given insight into 9/11
. I also said that is it not annoying when an OP makes a few vague statements and then leaves. I think it is someone having fun with ATS believers(the ones who believe almost anything) and then watch as they scurry in to praise him .
Oh well..just an observation...I am not attacking just questioning the motives of some people. Is it to feel special or is it for attention

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
No offense to all you shamans, mediums, prophets, psychics, whatever you all are, we all have dreams, visions, etc. but we dont always consider them to be fact.

I'm going to have to say I think you guys are a little bit full of yourselves to think you've been given some kind of special secret information and can do all these crazy things. Clearly you consider yourself better than everyone else. "oh i help people ascend this dimension" oh ive seen in a vision what happens and so on.

Hi jmilla,

Dreams and visions are never fact until they come into the material world as reality. Before then, everything is simply possibilities and probablities only.

There is a massive difference between dreams, visions and active participation by choice in a bigger picture reality while being fully awake and aware.

There is nothing special about it jmilla. It is only a natural ability we all were born with, and for most people it is educated or indoctrinated out of their awareness by the time they are in school.

Todays little kids are extremely sensitive to other energies and are very much able to see through the veils, so to speak. It is sad that they too will have the natural abilities suppressed by those thinking and believing smaller.

You are entitled to your opinions, and I would never think of trying to belittle or humiliate you for them.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
After 35 years of studying metaphysical subjects from en eclectic viewpoint it kvery sad to see so many people pontificating on subjects that they have quite obviously not studied.

Add to this the bad grammar and spelling that is demonstrated in some of these postings then any visiting aliens are likely to report back to their home planet that Planet Earth does not have any intelligent life.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Having had one of those near death experiences, I feel a bit qualified to chuck my 2 cents into this.

I always held the opinion that there is either life after death or there isn't; but could guarantee that five minutes after you died, you wouldn't be going "damn... there is no life after death!"

Anyhoo... When I was ill, I suddenly ended up floating in a grey volume in absolute bliss and when I saw the "tunnel" I was up it like a rat up a drainpipe. Then this steel door (it was a "make no bones about this matey...this is a steel door with rivets," type steel door) slammed down and I was back in the pain and suffering.

I thought "sod this" and I was back in the volume and back up the tunnel and back out again courtesy of the steel door again.

No aliens, no dead relatives and no government types; just pure "heaven."

The psychology of having a steel door though must mean some intelligence was at work. Whether that intelligence was my brain or 3rd party I don't know, but I'm sure I'll find out the next time

[edit on 1-2-2009 by nomadros]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I know because it came in a vision! I'm trying to help you people!!!!

Your helping no one.

The most widely spread belief is reincarnation which is definitley the most plausible and scientifical notion.

Science cannot explain how or if "Will" is tangible, and why we "Will" to be alive or survive.

If there is a soul, which there has to be, it is constructed ,in my opinion , of energy of seperate dimensions.

"Energy can neither be created nor destroyed" -Law of Conservation of Energy

In my true opinion our soul progresses into higher beings after being experienced in a lowly being, whether it be an alien or even an animal with a more progressed form of conciuosness.

It'd be purely logical to believe that our soul becomes greater after each life and thus must move to greater cause.

As for hell and heaven BLASPHEMY! Tools only used to force unwritten laws of the ancient and present world.

-Psycho

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42The government knows what happens after death.

No they don't. I think you're just trying to scare people.

And I'd also like to know, where did you get this information? If it's such a bid secret, doubt you'd know.

Peace,
FK

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join