It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government knows what happens after death.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
lol I wasn't expecting that after reading the thread title.

My first thought was "Of course they know what happens after death, they have killed some of their own people and brought them back to life"

I heard quite a few stories when I was in the military by people who died in training exercises and were brought back through general first aid.

So I agree they know but I really don't think they know as much as your giving them credit for.

Now if you had an article saying they killed people on purpose and brought them back to research death/NDE's I wouldn't be surprised.

But other than that I have not seen anything indicating that they know something we don't generally speaking anyway.

They may believe they know something but the only way to know for certain is to be dead and not come back.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

No the energy cannot be created or destroyed theory has nothing to do with an afterlife in the sense this thread is taking atleast monotheistic conscious wise.You are correct that once we decay our energy will be used for another purpose and another,another and another ad infinitum but so will that very large piece of dog poo on the lawn or that ham sandwich i had last night.As to the other poster talking about his NDE,explain why you are so special yet the majority have no such visions or happenings..why you and not anyone else? could it be simply your brain dying and starving of oxygen? everything you see right now is decoded and created by the brain,nevermind thoughts,self etc it would be a parlour trick for your brain to conjour such images.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Ets show you things, and sometimes you remember, sometimes everytime you think of something, like a memory of walking down a tube with a nazi in between you and your brother's terribly frightened face, it quickly disappears, or you think that we must have a race of mutant ant people while youre picking cherries in your father's orchard, because you saw one when you were a child, and its gone. Blanked out as quick as they come.

Then, just a few days prior to the sitings, after a couple months researching on of the crafts my friend and I saw (something I was allowed to do), a lot of memories come back on Jim Spark's testimony and script and the whole family is having a siting, numerous sitings and more memories. Perhaps THEY decided it was time to let me recall things for once! Perhaps theres something happening here on earth, and its time for the people they've involved to wake up. Thats what I think. When I gave my expereince on another thread that YOU appeared on as well, I also mentioned that I had a past life recall which seemed connected to the ets.

Another thing quite common amongst experiencers is they are a little psi. My family experienced a "haunting" by and acquaintance who had committed suicide. I felt the anger and rage and was afraid, my son saw the ghost right where I knew she was. Later when another person died tragically I awoke, apparently at the time of his death and knew there was a ghost at the window. It was terrifying. I discussed the previous person's death with a house guest who was up, thinking it was her still (though after much prayer and work that experience had ended). The next morning we found out he had died that night. The thing is, I had known he was in danger all week and had told his friends to go and talk to him and try and help him. He was someone I barely knew, and had alochol and drug problems, but a beautiful singing voice.

Having psi experiences all ties in to the et experiences we are undergoing. They're all a part of the same package.

Edit to add: for the life of me I do not understand why I keep treating you with the same consideration as I would anybody else, and answer some of your questions to the best of my ability. I don't personally care if you attack my posts, or think I'm a crazy. My whole family had to have psychological evaluations to get funding provided for extra help for the kids, and we all passed. I have noticed your signature, its revealing.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Could it not simply be the fact you are a tad egotistical and put your own worth on a pedestal above others? we all do it sometimes..but your views are hardly credible,all over the place,spontaneously at times..and it almost looks like an obsession to the observer judging by many previous posts of yours.Just some things ive noticed mystiq,please don't think im having a cheap dig at you.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I don't have self worth issues, though it did take quite a while to learn to speak up, being shy and all. Buts usually in your 30s, you start to feel good in your own skin, and stop worrying if you're shyer than the next person. The experience I had involved my family. They don't have memory leaks, but they all had sitings. And my brother had 2 hours missing time. Now, all my children have had sitings. After one of them my youngest, then 6, wouldn't go to sleep until after midnight. When I found out the problem, it was because he thought we were being followed (this one was on holiday) and he said he was afraid they were going to take him in the night through the window. Now, I had no idea where he got that idea from. I tried to keep all the kids in in the early evening, though it was warm and sitting outside was nice, and spent a lot of time seeking protection.

Then, my 17 year old started sharing his experiences, missing time, sitings.
Its always amazing that people either assume expereincers are a) seeking attention (when it actually takes nerves of steel to post and share) or b) crazy. Well that makes a lot of very good people, my whole family are the most idealistic and caring group I know. My grandmother, who has also had something in her room in the night, and woke up unable to move and though very concerned, was suddenly forced into sleep. She and grandpa provided goats for the third world, and spent a lifetime waking in the middle of the night praying for the world's children, especially in the third world. She had a vision of people walking in a giant machine and being crushed, she knew this was the elite corporations. I suppose my humble and beautiful grandmother, is also egotistical?

This is happening to so many people that I really think its time for people to wake up. In fact, I actually am starting to feel anger at the number of people who either don't get what's happening, or are paid to take that view, because this is not something that should be happening in stealth to your children, or mine. And unless it is blown wide open, and everything revealed, its going to continue. So people really need to wake up!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Maybe they (1) know we're all forgiven no matter what, because as Jesus said, "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do" but they don't want us to know that because people will start acting with reckless abandon knowing there's no punishment in the afterlife, so the church and the fear of hell helps keep people in line. (2)There is actually a better place in the next world, But they are in league with the devil so they start wars, burden us with unfair taxes, keep the booze and drugs flowing so people destroy themselves, ravage the natural resources and pollute the land making everything generally miserable for everyone. They're in too deep and their going to try and take a bunch of us with them. (3) The ones on top who know what's really going on are actually honorable men keeping things a secret to protect us from something we can't change and would only worry and get depressed about anyway so they carry the burden of truth alone. (4)They won't tell us what happens after death because they don't want to spoil the surprise.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by korath
Maybe they (1) know we're all forgiven no matter what, because as Jesus said, "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do" but they don't want us to know that because people will start acting with reckless abandon knowing there's no punishment in the afterlife, so the church and the fear of hell helps keep people in line. (2)There is actually a better place in the next world, But they are in league with the devil so they start wars, burden us with unfair taxes, keep the booze and drugs flowing so people destroy themselves, ravage the natural resources and pollute the land making everything generally miserable for everyone. They're in too deep and their going to try and take a bunch of us with them. (3) The ones on top who know what's really going on are actually honorable men keeping things a secret to protect us from something we can't change and would only worry and get depressed about anyway so they carry the burden of truth alone. (4)They won't tell us what happens after death because they don't want to spoil the surprise.

Exactly Hell and Heaven are contradictive creations for there is no such thing as pure evil or pure beniful humans, these are creations for means of civilizations to be scultped.

Nobody in the government knows what happens after death, that would change the whole perspective on society into a more spiritual grasp.

If the government was spiritual they most definitley would not be doing what they're doing now.

In my heart I believe our elites are just as lost as us.

-Psycho

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

If you believe Mystiq then do so,you must understand why people like me and many others ask for a little proof.Obviously from your posts, your experiences amount to proof to yourself,but not to us..Its like me trying to explain an unfathomable depth to you without ever seeing what im talking about.It takes a leap of faith and is something most people dont take too kindly too unless evidence is shown.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Theres so many people this is happening to, whole families even, there are even testimonies given by astronauts, www.internationalnewsagency.org... (really good info on this site), and many others. I guess its common to appoint the most responsible positions to mentally unstable individuals, or egomaniacs! Many people actually prefer to read accounts by credentialled people, or discuss bird and balloon theory photos. I know as an experiencer this aspect is irrelevant, its motive and testimony alone that matters to me, because thats where the intent or purpose could be gleaned. Although I have to admit, so far, its a tangled mess of many differing motives and I'm still trying to sort out the various sides so to speak.

I prefer testimony from non-credentialled, grass-roots, ordinary people, or my BS meter starts acting up. There are many who are black ops or on their agenda. So all the big names alert me instantly to the idea that a lot of sorting is going to have to happen, and I'll have to shelf material until something similar pops up again.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Me too! I don't know what to do about it. If I was religious I would pray that we get through the next few years

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
They are also aware of how we got here and the reason being, this information was given to them by an ancient species of intelligent aliens. THEY KNOW AND THEY'RE NOT TELLING US BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOOD NEWS. Whatever happens is BAD, and however we're here are for purposes which we really just don't want to be aware of, we may be slaves or worst.
I would agree with you on most of what you suggest, except, I don't think the government knows squat. Certain people, in the government, namely secret society members who have hijacked the government know quite a bit, and I suppose you could actually call them subservient to the dark overlords, not the people as a whole.

And, yes, there is some circumstantial evidence to support your position. Enki's craft have been seen, confronted, and dispatched, in my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
my BS meter starts acting up.

This is exactly how i feel when i read abductees accounts. All the answers as to why there is no evidence are all to convenient...the government is hiding info/covering up, they are to good to leave any evidence (same supposed creatures that are flying around in the supposed alien spacecraft known as UFO's that are constantly being photographed and filmed:lol
or whatever the abductees come up with. These things can do so many supposed miraculous things with the human body and do everything to cover thier tracks...yet they can't seem stop the memories from coming back...sure bud
. And i know your next reply will be...that they are allowing you to remember...if so then why cover thier butts...why not leave something to prove to you that you aren't crazy.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
And this is based on your "vision". Ok, so then what does happen after we die?

Please enlighten us, that would be nice.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Oh please!!! The government can't even tie it's own shoes, let alone know what happens after death!!!

I'm going to put this thread in the pile of others as to why ATS is Killing ATS.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

If someone had something to prove anything, it would probably be seized by the ets before the black ops ever got it. Unless they wanted it leaked. I care a lot less about their items, pictures and free energy designs that many talk about, but want real answers from them, a full explanation of the programs, and
what is happening here. When I broached more memories in meditation, I got a black screen with the words ACCESS DENIED and an image of a stern, non yielding grey. Part of that full explanation would naturally entail what the distinctions between black op programs, et programs and joint programs are.
Very curious about that right now.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
And this is based on your "vision". Ok, so then what does happen after we die?

Please enlighten us, that would be nice.
You did not direct this to any one person, so forgive me if it was.

Where we go after we die, I suppose, is the same place where we came from before we, were here. But to me, this is not a given for all people everywhere.

I remember reading something a long time ago about American Indian folklore where we (of the spirit) flew threw space with great anticipation in our arrival at the firmament, the promised land. You must give the American Indians great credit in that they themselves have always understood themselves to be human Beings, more than mere human animals that "Evolved".

To know where you are going, you must know where you have been. To know what you will be, you must know, what you were. And quite conveniently, our history, our true origins have been erased not to help us, but to contain us in a matrix, or some might say cattle pen. There is a force that does not want you to know because if you did it would empower you to become all you could be, and as a self defense for the Creators, or what is termed "Enki". You cant overcome a force you don't even know exist. And to expose the creators would expose who and what you are, and where you could go. Enki looses control and we would gain our real freedom.

The most logical question could be, if people really thought about this is, if the spirit is true, then could there be humans without the spirit. Then where would they go upon death of the body. I think the answer is obvious.

The next question is, could a non spirited human gain the spirit. I'm certain it can happen if its the choice of the person. It may be as simple as asking, humbly.

I do know that non spirited humans will never be allowed to know the truth from within by lying cheating and stealing there way to it.

So I suppose in order for us to know where we go after death, you must know, who you are now, and that is a individual search that can not be applied to the who of humanity. "Visions" are given on an individual basis and is only meant for that person. You want a "Vision"? Ask for it, humbly and honestly, and sincerely, and you might get your wish.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh yes they do, the government truly knows. To sit there and believe the government is as clueless and ignorant as yourself is hilarious. You truly believe the government doesn't know more than you? You really think that if they did, they would just inform us? Yeah, please deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Oh yes they do, the government truly knows. To sit there and believe the government is as clueless and ignorant as yourself is hilarious. You truly believe the government doesn't know more than you? You really think that if they did, they would just inform us? Yeah, please deny ignorance.
Can you be specific as to what you mean by "Government"? Its quite a broad statement. Are you saying the people in the local social security office know the secrets NASA are hiding? Are you saying all members of congress know the secrets hiding in the planet Saturn?

As far as I know and understand, the government cant know anything because it is a man made monster. Address your letters to "The Government", and let us know what reply you get. Now by government you mean the people in the CIA, or the people in the NSA, or the people in the FBI, know the truth, then you, wouldn't appear so, ummm, hilarious. If you mean that, then I agree with you.

You, may continue to deny ignorance, I prefer to defy it, thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

... this information was given to them by an ancient species of intelligent aliens. ...

And how, exactly, do we know these "ancient species of intelligent aliens" aren't lying?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

... this information was given to them by an ancient species of intelligent aliens. ...

And how, exactly, do we know these "ancient species of intelligent aliens" aren't lying?
How true, how true. I guess you just have to sift threw it and look for the pearls of truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join