It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government knows what happens after death.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

The commandments were given to Moses by a UFO on Mt Sinai if I remember right. Will check on Wiki to make sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Etsivä Romppainen

There is no death? Nice to know there Estiva. Though it is a bit confusing at times all this life death stuff. Got to the point where it's all like some matrix existence, like is life one big trip?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
They are also aware of how we got here and the reason being, this information was given to them by an ancient species of intelligent aliens. THEY KNOW AND THEY'RE NOT TELLING US BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOOD NEWS. Whatever happens is BAD, and however we're here are for purposes which we really just don't want to be aware of, we may be slaves or worst.

Oh Lordy..........

The only things we living people can count on in life is death and taxes. Don't tell me we pay taxes when we are dead, too?

Could you please elaborate on your vision?

link   
reply to post by mystiq
[My son vibed on the exact same dark lord in my room that was in my dreams for over two months! ]

That's the funniest/weirdest thing I've ever read on ATS, lol.

link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Well on such a thread as this, there are no facts. People do have inspirations, visions, dreams, and other methods of searching for answers. Proving them to another would be quite a bit harder. Even if ets did show the leaders something and demonstrate dropping a body like a pair of clothing (ie. Sleeper's Milton) it doesn't mean they're letting them in on the truth, if they weren't connected to Enki's renegade group, which I believe they are. I imagine ets mislead the renegades as much as possible, I know I would in their shoes.

This isn't a thread where facts can be known, and if the government disclosed "facts" on this subject, they'd be lying for an agenda!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Im not going to go into it on this thread, however I have given a description of it on others. There are very interesting threads on ats, that explore many different experiences on ats. The stargate threads is interesting, as is antar's
lower astral thread. And Questions for ReconPilot. But when it was happening, and I was freaked over being pulled into sleep and going to the same place with the same demons/devils/dark lords, when it first happened I sensed he thought he was a judge, and he looked beautiful with dark shoulder length curls. My teenage son, who has always been a little psi, pulled me aside and told me there was something in my bedroom, he didn't know if it was a ghost, but said he was a "judge" and described a man with the same shoulder length dark curls.

When I dreamt I finally got rescued by St. Michael, it never happened again, and the whole thing made me research fallen angels and demons from all the religions. Up until then I had assumed this was something we were creating with all the pain and trauma and violence on earth, kind of like poltergiests, I never thought any of that was real. Now after reading many other threads I'm able to put it into perspective and draw conclusions. Such as that there is a lower dimensional place, a kind of galactic prison for negative ets/people/enki's group,etc.

Nazi's were very interested in vortex and special energy areas, or lay lines on this planet, such as the Four Corners area. This is antar's thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(very good one)
Heres a coast to coast link about longwalkers and a summoning circle close to area 51: www.coasttocoastam.com...
(makes you wonder what kind of ets the cabal create as their renegades, unlike real galactic visitors)

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Hitler established the Duetsche Ahnenerbe, the German Ancestral Heritage Organization, to study the spirit of the people, the land of the Nordic Indo-Germanic (Aryan) race inhabited and to get other Germans interested and involved in its study. Wilhelm Teudt, head of the Ahnenerbe, worked closely with Heinrich , whom was head of the dreaded Nazi SS. Teudt visited Himmier at Wewelsburg, the SS’s Grail Castle in Saxony.

The circular Nordturm (North Tower) of this geomantically designed triangular castle was said to be ‘the center of the earth’. It was built to support the Nazi Aryan race doctrines.

Himmler, Albert Speer, Hitler’s architect and other Nazis experimented with geomancy throughout Europe in an attempt to control that part of the world. The Fuhrerhauptquartier Wolfsschanze, Hitler’s main headquarters , was intentionally constructed on an ancient holy power well, at the crossing of two ley lines.

One example of the Nazi’s belief in geomancy happened during the German rush to take Moscow. At one point, a detachment of mountain troops were diverted to place the Nazi flag on top of a strategically unimportant mountain, Mt. Elbruz. But for the Nazis, this mountain was very important. The Persians, Aryan stock, believed that Mt. Elbruz was a world mountain, center of the Earth Energies. Himmler was convinced that if the Nazi swastika controlled Elbruz, they could better control the Russians.

When it was realized how heavy the Nazis were into the occult, the Allies began using the same principles in an effort to undermine his powers. They enlisted the help of adepts to undo the damage of the Nazi movement. It was for this reason Wellesley Tudor Pole initiated the ‘Silent Minute’ in Britain during WWII. Each evening at nine, all of Britain stopped for one minute and focused their energies to pray for peace.
At this moment, when all of Britain were as one, created an especially clear channel between the visible and invisible worlds. According to them, the spiritual realms were more than willing to come to the aid of those who fought against men who would use the Earth Energies to conquer the world.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
The commandments were given to Moses by a UFO on Mt Sinai if I remember right.

THAT wasn't in the movie.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I know what happens after death. My father, grandfather, great grand-
father, and I all died at the age of 54. In my late forties I was concerned
with the medical histories of my direct male ancestors. I was concerned enough that I took early retirement from a good civil service job when I
was 50. I didn't see a need to continue working and ending up dying on
the job without being able to enjoy any of my retirement years. We live
in Pennsylvania, my wife and I were on a visit to Florida when I was 54.
During the early AM hours my wife heard me fall in the bathroom so she
called 911. The hospital I was transported to determined that I had lapsed into a diabetic coma and I was subsequently admitted to the Intensive
Care Unit and placed on a heart monitor. My wife provided my medical
history and had informed them that I had a Living Will with end-of-life
directives and my driver's license showed me to be an organ donor. Thus,
I was in the best circumstances possible when I had a massive heart
attack. Recusssitation efforts were successful and caused them to decide
that if I were to die that they would place my corpse on total life support
while they obtained my Living Will that was back in Pennsylvania. I had
excellent Blue Cross/ Blue Shield health insurance that would pay for it,
as long as they didn't pronounce the corpse. I proceeded to have another
massive heart attack and medical personnel attempted recussitation for
15 minutes 25 seconds before giving up the effort and placing me on life
support to salvage the viability of my organs for transplantation while they
got a copy of my end-of-life directives. Our daughter and her husband
traveled to Florida from New York by way of Pennsylvania to give a copy
of my Living Will to the hospital. The hospital hadn't prounced the corpse,
so they needed permission from the family to shut off and remove life support equipment in order to proceed further with whatever transplants
they had planned. Their attitude voiced to the family was that 'it was best
that I had died because if I hadn't I would have just been a vegetable any-
way. My family refused to disconnect the life support and looked for more
optimistic opinions without success. A week had gone by and my corpse
got worse, my kidneys and my liver failed, so my family signed the order
to disconnect the life support and proceed with whatever transplants were still feasible. The hospital was less than happy about my liver and kidneys
becoming unavailable due to my family's intransigent attitude, by not
allowing earlier transplantation surgeries to happen. Anyway my mother,
stepfather, and wife left the hospital that afternoon having said their final
goodbyes. My daughter and son-in-law were returning in the following morning to be there for final goodbyes and life support shut off. I was dead
and my corpse had brain, heart, liver, and kidney damage. On the way
home my family had a blown out tire happen to the van they were driving.
The van had a spare tire mounted on the outside of the rear doors, but the jack and tools to change the tire were in an inacessible sub-floor since
the van was fully loaded. While standing behind the van, a voice asked if
they needed any help. There was a man, woman, and vehicle right behind
them that they didn't hear arrive on the scene, and they each had on a
large cross around their necks. They had the tools and jack to change the
tire. The van's Pa license plate and further conversation got onto the sub-ject of my death and that my organs were to be harvested the next day.
The couple said they would have a prayer chain for me that night and
further not to worry because I would be fine in the morning. My family took this with a grain of salt, thanked them for their assistance and went
on home. The next morning when the nurse came to the room preparing to shut off the life support, I was awake, aware, and looking at her. I'd
been healed in 16-18 hours.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Deus Ex Machina 42,
Uha. Think they do.
Decoy

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Well it's a good job we do not know............once dead, who cares!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
dont worry..they will tell us soon.
And then they will tax us on it!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

The government knows what happens after death?

Does this mean there are taxes in the after life?
Is that the big secret? Is that what you mean by us being slaves?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
]reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

The government knows what happens after death.
================================

An autopsy , and a harvesting of my organs by "presumed consent" .

I hate paperwork.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I wanted to give people here an understanding of something concerning this threads subject, and to do so I must give some background info first.

This is going to sound insanely crazy folks, but....

I was born what we could call a modern day Shaman, of sorts, and this has led me through some extreme extra-ordinary experiences in a spiritual and real physical sense for almost 50 years now.

I'm not a mental patient, I do have some rebellious history which got me kicked out of the armed services when I was 18, but there is nothing that has required me to undergo psych examination, etc.

My work is in assisting people to wake up from the Cultural Dream we are Indoctrinated into accepting as reality. I do this by using very simple methods for people to Experience their own Higher Awareness, to meet their Higher-Self.. the representation of their Soul.

This work is done without reference to any Belief-System, Dogma, rules of perceptions, etc. I only use what works for the majority of people I've been teaching these things to for the past 10 or more years now.

Part of my work is as a Medium, providing honest communications between the living and those they have "lost", and, assisting the newly dead to pass into the Light. I do this in a pro-active sense in that I have them share their memories with me, release their sadnessess that hold them to this plane of awareness and then take them across to the place I call the Arrival Area. This place is real, it is at the topmost Astral layer, that Monroe calls Focus 27, and everyone is able to visit this area if they so choose to. It is where those experiencing N.D.E's go at the end of the "tunnel" experience.

From this I can say that I know what happens after death. I am not however the only person in the world who can do or does this work, there are many more who are quietly going about their tasks.

The Soul does not reside in the body. The awareness held in our physical body is only a tiny portion of the Soul.. we could say that when a soul chooses Experience here, it reaches out with one small finger to begin the process of incarnations in the physical realm.

When I take a "deadie", as I call them, into the Light there are some things that occur. Firstly, there is always someone or something waiting for them, always. This is for a good reason, so that each arrival has a guide for the time they need to Awaken back into their higher awareness.

When a being arrives, it is usually a little confused, particularly if it has remained attached to the physical for some time before realising that the physical is no longer real for them...that they died.

Once at the arrival area I get to see them waking up from the dream that is life in the 3D world. This is beautiful to watch, truly beautiful, as they begin to "lighten up" when their fears, beliefs and other misperceptions fade into nothingness. I see how they begin to lose the dullness around them, how they begin to shine as the feeling of the place brings their own memories back to them.

Seriously, it is the most amazing thing to witness, and such a Loving feeling that it brings me to tears of joy regularly.

Onto the main subject...
Since we know for fact that the U.S. and the then U.S.S.R. had operational Remote Viewing Programs in the 50's and on into the 70's, etc, then we can safely assume that they do IN FACT have knowledge about the after physical death scenario.

Why? Because the process of Remote Viewing is not limited in any way to any level of awareness. You can view places and events from any age on this world, and just as easily, you can view (while feeling present) any target, any world, any timeframe and awareness level you choose to. There are no Limitations, except for the ones you yourself place there in front of you with your Beliefs, Indoctrinations and Dogma.

We choose to incarnate here for one reason, and one reason only, to Experience all that this unique world can offer. Even though it is one of the worlds experiencing Duality as a reality, we cheerfully volunteer for these missions.

Why did I use the word Missions? Because that is what we are doing, we volunteer for missions here, to Experience, and in so doing we supply the Creative Awareness/God/Universe with experience of itself and its capablities. This makes perfect sense since we are portions of that Aware Source.

So, please have no fear of death, it is only the other side of the coin called Life. It goes hand in hand with Birth here.

Lastly, do not be tricked by those who charge large sums of money to act as a Medium. This is a service we provide as service to humanity, and so if we charge large fees we are only in service to our Ego... you can all name one or two such Mediums.

Be well, have NO FEAR.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Part of my work is as a Medium, providing honest communications between the living and those they have "lost", and, assisting the newly dead to pass into the Light. I do this in a pro-active sense in that I have them share their memories with me, release their sadnessess that hold them to this plane of awareness and then take them across to the place I call the Arrival Area. This place is real, it is at the topmost Astral layer, that Monroe calls Focus 27, and everyone is able to visit this area if they so choose to. It is where those experiencing N.D.E's go at the end of the "tunnel" experience.

Just out of curiosity
Why do recently departed need help getting to the light?
isn't this something we should know when we die?
I mean who was telling all the other recently departed before you started?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
well, it'd be no surprise if they DO konw what happens after life... that's how the government is, or pretty much the whole world; EVERYTHING IS ABOUT SECRETS NOW!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
it's ALWAYS been about secrets. ever since there was such a thing as some form of government. LIES, LIES, LIES!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
i think they know but they are not telling us because whatever comes after death "is not good FOR THEM"

this world is there only hope and when its gone they will be in big poop.
as for the common people slaves i think things will improve considerably in the next life.

it means they don't get our taxes anymore

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join