It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video analysis needed:: Space Orb Jan 31 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I saw this on youtube very strange... I thought it was lens flare, but the way the object moves and changes diameter I don't know? anyways I thought I would share
YouTube

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

link doesn't work...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's another out of focus (over most of the footage) planet, probably Venus. It moves like a planet, and it even scintillates like a planet. The changes in diameter are due to the lens being 'focused'.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yippee. Another genius who pointed his camera at Venus and put the focus out-of-whack.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

It works now, but it only shows another out of focus light.

Boring.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
I saw this on youtube very strange... I thought it was lens flare, but the way the object moves and changes diameter I don't know? anyways I thought I would share
YouTube

i think you may actually know what you are filmed/doing. My guess, it could be wrong.

My "UFO's" are better
:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Bokeh, once again.

Camera tries desperately to focus on some object, as well as the author of the video tries desperately to get attention. I find it sad that there's this new trend of filming planets and try to pass them as UFOs. Yes, VERY boring.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
It's another out of focus (over most of the footage) planet, probably Venus. It moves like a planet, and it even scintillates like a planet. The changes in diameter are due to the lens being 'focused'.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

Using the stars in the background is a good indicator how much the Earth has rotated in a allotted amount of time Would Venus move faster than that? and at a much steeper angle down? I am surprised you didn't catch that.... Someone needs to work on their observational skills

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Using the stars in the background is a good indicator how much the Earth has rotated in a allotted amount of time Would Venus move faster than that? and at a much steeper angle down? I am surprised you didn't catch that.... Someone needs to work on their observational skills

That "someone" should be YOU!

take a look here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and all the topic to better understand.

Don't fool yourself, and neither fool us !

[edit on 31/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Yippee. Another genius who pointed his camera at Venus and put the focus out-of-whack.

Hey wow, we got another Dr. Josef Allen Hynek, it MUST be swamp gas!!
again if you LOOK at the video you will see the object moves all over the screen,
but the STARS in the background are ONLY moving in Relation to the PLANET EARTH'S ROTATION just an ob-SERVED-ation

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

again if you LOOK at the video you will see the object moves all over the screen,
but the STARS in the background are ONLY moving in Relation to the PLANET EARTH'S ROTATION just an ob-SERVED-ation

Those are not stars, they are dead pixels in your sensor. They are always like focused and in the same position of the frame, no matter your movements of the camera.

STOP MISLEADING US !

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Don't mention Hynek if you have no clue what you are talking about. According to him this would be a WASTE OF TIME. Dont offend your fella member and carry on.

[edit on 31/1/2009 by internos]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield

That "someone" should be YOU!

take a look here

Don't fool yourself, and neither fool us !

OK the Edmonton video has no background stars to gauge the earth rotation If you let the video in this post buffer fully and if you drag video finder so the video scrolls fast you can see how fast the Object moves in relation to the Stars in the background.. So now I ask you is it Venus????

Not trying Fool you just making an observation

[edit on 31-1-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Look I am not even the Cameraman and this topic is turning into a flame war
I have seen videos that have that out of focus look.... .but with words in the topic like LAME, BORING and blatant insults attacking my observational skills.. How am I going to retort? Whats up with all the negative responses...Look, the ufo subject is going to be around for many years to come.. the negativity on this site is a Hinder not a HELP

P.S. sorry C.H.U.D for the snide remarks

[edit on 31-1-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Look I am not even the Cameraman and this topic is turning into a flame war
I have seen videos that have that out of focus look.... .but with words in the topic like LAME, BORING and blatant insults attacking my observational skills.. How am I going to retort? Whats up with all the negative responses...Look, the ufo subject is going to be around for many years to come.. the negativity on this site is a Hinder not a HELP

What is the solution to the issue then? Take your camera and point it to VENUS: you will get the same result that we see here . It is sad that you call some member's name just because you dont nkow how iris works.
This is bokeh, a source of light out of focus, PERIOD. The diamond shape that you see is the one of the opening iris. If you are so humble to want to learn, then here we are .

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If that was venus then you have me...

In the vid IT MOVES.. simple is simple as

unless you wish me to create a 3d version tracking this Object as it moves

Notice the 2 other "stars" and the "flash"

I hate people who say OMG No its venus?

The clip is legit.. fact

Dont try and debunk it as venus or i shall AND WILL prove its NOT..

Tracking objects in a motion video is EASY and this MOVES in the video its not a planet.

just so you know.. I have 10 years + on video edditing and 3d anitmation AND photoshop + any other wacked out stuff you wish to bamboozle me with.

I do special affects .. so please BRING IT ON ill be happy to prove you that what we see IN this footage IS NOT VENUS..

I dont know what it is but the TRACKING of this "object" and the filiming of it IS REAL.

ITS NOT VENUS or some dope tracking venus "just becouse his cam is out of focus"

sheesh...

and i own a telescope// incase u think im as retarded as the guy in the vid....

next question?

[edit on 31-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hey, "ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y" you have in one way, right:

I should pay more attention to my "observational skills".

Yes, I confused you beeing the same person with the youtube poster.
So, please appologise me for this confusion. Damn me!

Yet, all my suspicion of hoax have to go to that poster on youtube. He is the hoaxer.

He filmed Venus, or other bright star (Sirius), but I bet it was Venus.

I've have to point again to this another topic,

take a look here

when Venus moved in 3 minutes a quarter of the frame. With zoom and fixed camera, THE MOTION OF STARS CAN BE OBSERVED. PERIOD. Please read that topic and calculations to understand.

Add to this the playing with the focusing to make appear those airy discs (bokeh), and VOILA!
"UFO's" to feed the hungry people. That's what is happening. Misleading people.

More confusion here, because in OP video the camera has 2 dead pixels, which appear fixed on the frame. Tose are not stars. Those are dead pixels, fixed, with no actual link to the movie.

Reply to Theresult:

You should too read that topic quoted here

Use Stellarium, select Australia, and I bet the angle of moving of the Venus planet will be the same as in the OP.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I understand what you are trying to get across here

watch the vid again please

This object "if it was a planet" can move afrew million miles in about 0.3 seconds...

That thing what is on his vid is not a planet OR a star..

care to explain the FLASH? care to tell me why the OBJECT infocus MOVES away from the camra to the the left of field as the other 2 objects "the stars" stay in place?

Like is said befor.. i make special effects and that thing can be tracked in any simple 3d application.

The vid is not of any STAR or PLANET that thing is MOVING and is real..

I dont have a clue WHAT it is.. nor do i wish to prove it.. but one thing i can prove after owning a reflector telecsope with my camra POINT AT VENUS AND STARS and being able to debunk most if not all photoshop hoaxs

that thing IS REAL

not camra fus not out of focus NOTHING its about movment

watch it again...

Please. If i was here to just make some argument about if its not or is then fine..But im trying to tell you with all my knowlege of both stars and movie editing in all its glory

THAT THING IS NOT A PLANET... or a star..

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
I understand what you are trying to get across here

watch the vid again please

This object "if it was a planet" can move afrew million miles in about 0.3 seconds...

That thing what is on his vid is not a planet OR a star..

care to explain the FLASH? care to tell me why the OBJECT infocus MOVES away from the camra to the the left of field as the other 2 objects "the stars" stay in place?

I've just explained ALL the facts in this movie. You persist in confusion.

I've pointed you another tread with the same issue (moving Venus). I know you did't bother to read and understant it, because you replyed very fast.

Please, let alone your 3D movie skills and whatever, and try to understand what i said here or there.

It is Venus. Filmed defocused, with zoom. Bokeh moving.

Look my other youtube examples of Venus with Bokeh.

Read, understand, and show where is the flaw/mistake in what i've said. Don't push your skills for their sake. I do not repeat the same time-consuming argument here, because i allready done there.
Thanks.

Here, we have a mix of:
- Venus defocused (bokeh)
- fixed dead pixels
- misleading from the poster.

yes, that light is real. It is Venus.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
ooookkk

I dont want to drop ats points as you can see !!!

some facts for you here:

I own a telescope... have done for along time.. "santa gave me it"..

2nd.. I understand you are saying IM DUMB i really do get that part..

I dont neeeeed to read that thread on out of foucs VENUS becouse I FILM THE SKY..

Im Understand Why You would "claim" it to be venus.. But im telling YOU

That thing IN THE CLIP is not venus

have you ever SAT and recorded the movement of a star? EVER?

have you EVER recorded the MOVEMENT OF ANYTHING IN THE SKY befor?

I have... IN FOCUS and of VENUS.. so PLEASE dont tell me that what im pointing out is CLEAR AS DAY

you see ur missing one BIG POINT.. I RECORD THE SAME THING UR TELLING ME IT IS

get it???

and i can prove it WITH any simple 3d application WHY?

becouse ITS MOVING FASTER THAN A STAR AND VENUS

it MOVES AWAY from the camra!!!! the guy tell us it OR DIDNT U LISTEN?

yes his cramra is crap and yes its out of focus for very long periods of time

BUT WHEN THAT THING CAME INTO VIEW IT MOVED TO THE LEFT FASTER THAN ANY STAR OR PLANET....

FASTER

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join