It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama really Osama bin Laden-(CRAZY VIDEO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
there is an extraordinary panic from a few posters

There certainly is, but unless you've got someone in your pocket I wouldn't use the word few.

Nice. He thinks America just elected the man Bush sought for 8 years, and McCain swore he knew how to capture (in a debate with him even!) to the Presidency.

Extraordinary panic is a really nice way of saying bucknuts crazy.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
lol

honestly

you guys think you make me upset?

telling me I'm crazy on the internet? I'm a full time college student and I hold no job and all I literally do is surf the web. I have gotten into countless verbal altercations on the internet, so many it's impossible to count, I take hard line stances and often I take cutting edge positions. I usually like to go against guys like you who often don't know they are my entertainment.

why don't you just say, I disagree with the thread starter and I am quite frankly shocked someone could believe this. However, I will not disrupt the thread and attack someone who does believe this.

Instead, you guys are all trying to kill this thread because you are afraid of what it says.

Why are you so afraid of what the OP is saying?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Its not fear, its the appalling amount of fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Its not fear, its the appalling amount of fear mongering.

so, you would define this thread starter as a fear monger?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No, I'd say the creator of the video is. The OP is just someone naive enough to perpetuate it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
so are JFK conspiracies fear mongering?

2012?
Is this thread fear mongering to a republican who already believes Obama is a Muslim?

See, my friend, different people react differently to the same things.

It's called subjective results, particularly feelings, beliefs, and desires unique to the individual.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

that's the same ear

Wait, are you saying you believe this video?

Morphing

you know what I did a little research on your posts

I mean, wow, you post about Obama daily and for months now.

D----i-----s-------i-------n-----f-----o------b----e-----w--a--r---e of ----B---H

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruj00
LOL thats pretty interesting...Truly Uncanny...good find

Yes it is...this thread should be more popular but I guess if it isn't about Obama's Birth Certificate nobody posts..

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I mean, wow, you post about Obama daily and for months now.

Benevolent Heretic is often shortened to BH. Much like you shorten Barack Hussein Obama to BHO...you haven't figured that one out yet?

And is just as much tripe and power of suggestion that the video the OP posted. The video mentions using opacity, does that mean that opacity was used during eraser reveals? Are you sure they were eraser reveals and not painting a designated image as a brush?

Someone mentioned comic books as a poor source for scientific ideas? might want to check out this link. Oddly enough, I have actually read that comic book when I was a child and my uncle was throwing out his comic book collection from when he was a kid.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yes it is...this thread should be more popular but I guess if it isn't about Obama's Birth Certificate nobody posts..

Actually, I think the reason this thread isn't as popular as you would expect it to be, is because, once anyone views the video, they can clearly see that there isn't much to it and it's not worth commenting on.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
We all have a twin

Do they have the same daddy? Didn't Obama's mother have several husbands.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey

Actually, I think the reason this thread isn't as popular as you would expect it to be, is because, once anyone views the video, they can clearly see that there isn't much to it and it's not worth commenting on.

hrmm, but you viewed it more than once, in fact, you posted a disagreement you had with the op an hour ago, here you are an hour later, posting again your displeasure with the thread....

we get it, you aren't tricking anyone though, mr, view the thread multiple times and post multiple times but you only view it once and it isn't worth commenting on ..................

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

Someone mentioned comic books as a poor source for scientific ideas? might want to check out this link. Oddly enough, I have actually read that comic book when I was a child and my uncle was throwing out his comic book collection from when he was a kid.

I've got some kryptonite to sell you. Guaranteed to protect you from "supermen" from planets orbiting a red sun.

There may be scientific ideas in comics, but on the matter of this case of facial comparison, jack is demanding that I ignore the nose and eyebrows, which is one of the things the video pointed out, and focus on the ears. The ears are just as easy to alter with surgery as any other facial feature.

This would make a great novel or movie, but they are not the same man by the standards outlined in this thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
excuse me, I understand BH = Benev H, which is why I called him/her a disinfo agent because all she/he does is post about BO. Look at it's posts...it only posts about Obama ...whatever else you are saying honestly you are talking to the wrong guy I have no idea what the rest of your paragraphs are about

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ConservativeJack]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by Ahabstar

I've got some kryptonite to sell you. Guaranteed to protect you from "supermen" from planets orbiting a red sun.

There may be scientific ideas in comics, but on the matter of this case of facial comparison, jack is demanding that I ignore the nose and eyebrows, which is one of the things the video pointed out, and focus on the ears. The ears are just as easy to alter with surgery as any other facial feature.

This would make a great novel or movie, but they are not the same man by the standards outlined in this thread.

Dude, you refuse to go and do your own research?

Like, do a mini research project, line up their faces side by side.

If they are not the same person they are identical twins.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

No, actually I know you are hanging close to this thread and have a come back for everything said, so I bated the hook and sure enough I read what I expected from you!

You, like me, need to get up from the computer and move on with the day! Which is what I will be doing now.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

[
Dude, you refuse to go and do your own research?

Like, do a mini research project, line up their faces side by side.

If they are not the same person they are identical twins.

Where were you a couple of hours ago when I did just that, and stated my conclusions.

They're not the same person. They're not identical twins. They look similar under low resolution analysis. end of story.

You claim to have seen proof and you haven't posted anything convincing, so why don't you help us out. You've already stated that you are a college student who surfs the web all day.

[edit on 1/30/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Nah, I don't think it is the same person. The "sudden" apparence of Obama's facial birthmark, decreases the possibility pretty much .

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Obama's lips are thinner but that could have easily surgically done.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by NeoSpace]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well Obama is supposed to be related to GWB...so the morphing should work lol. Or maybe he is the one they drag out for the false videos of Osama (the one who wears the ring). Or maybe they are the same person...who knows.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join