It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama really Osama bin Laden-(CRAZY VIDEO)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hahahaha.

Look people. Like I said in my first post, some people will believe it, some people will be disrespected, and some people will find it entertaining.

I didnt think that it would get so heated in here about it, but I do find your comments quite intriguing. Some of you are taking this a little too seriously.

And some of you are just dismising anything that doesnt fit in your world of thought. If you cant get a laugh out of this at least, I feel sorry for you.

I didnt start this thread to be a "fear monger" like one of you have posted(I wont say who cause I have more class than that) but I think you need to just chill out and have a laugh once in a while, you cant take life too serious or you will give yourself a heart attack.

Much love. Thanks for the great comments.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yea thin those lips out a bit

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I don't believe they're the same person. But...that's pretty scary. It would be interesting to see other comparison videos like this between people. Just because Photoshop says they have the same eyes in as far as pixels, doesn't mean they're the sam person.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick

I don't believe they're the same person. But...that's pretty scary. It would be interesting to see other comparison videos like this between people. Just because Photoshop says they have the same eyes in as far as pixels, doesn't mean they're the sam person.

no, it just means they have the same eyes in as far as pixels?

thats even scarier !

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As others have said in this thread already I think Bin Laden is dead. At least, that's what Benazir Bhutto thought. She said so on television shortly before she died, and she said he was murdered.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Who wants to talk about coincendence...?I've once worked somewhere where a person who used to work there had the same name with me and look too much like me.Even a customer once asked me if i was that guy and how come i returned.
So,same name,same appearence and same place.

Beat that.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
oh man, if that were true that would be the bes case of Stockholm Syndrome EVER.

But, seriously I mean...really? It's not that I don't think it could happen, I just think it's silly.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
to me .. the best way to hide a secret.. is in plain sight. Think about that.

I really hope I never see you if you get Genital Warts !!11

If Barack was named Barack Smith or Barack Jones, im pretty sure he wouldn't look like osama. There would be no-one to go "Oh WOW, they almost have the same name, I bet it's really him, because thats how clever they are!!11!"

[edit on 1/30/2009 by bloodcircle]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack

Originally posted by eNumbra
Heads are tilted to the side at nearly the same angle and yet Osama's ear is thicker at the hair line. It's not that hard to see, especially if you are resorting to "If you look, you'll see" statements.

heads are tilted at the same angle but the camera is creating an illusion.

if you are this unwilling and anti- OSAMA/OBAMA conspiracy then please don't do your self anymore favors.

go post about UFOs..

IE; leave you to be correct all on your own?

Comic book guy springs to mind "Worst Obama Conspiracist Evar!"

The images in the ear comparison picture clearly show those are not the same ear. The corner of the eye also has no comparison.

Running some grainy low res images thru youtube with the intent of making people watch your videos, not only makes you a youtube star but starts pointless threads such as this. Because the low quality footage is both convincing enough to people who want it to be, yet not good enough to be used as proof to show how flawed the entire fiasco is.

it's all fun and games till someone loses 98% of their brain.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Running some grainy low res images thru youtube with the intent of making people watch your videos, not only makes you a youtube star but starts pointless threads such as this.

Like I Said, the point of this thread wasnt to make people ^%^^ their pants and start mass riots.

Just the fact that you are trying so hard to call everyone else brainless for participating in this thread makes you look like a fool.

This is supposeed to be a fun thread, you dont have to take life so serious all the time, maybe someday you will wish you had more fun in life instead of taking everything to the heart.

There is no need for attacking each other over this, its a video some guy made that put on YouTube, thats it. There is not scientific evidence that states any of this is real(of course). Relax. It is funny!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Anyone ever catch on the interview where Ron Paul was schooling msn... How he called the new President "Osama.... err Obama" lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The rest of the world sees Obama as a HUGE improvement over that insane Son Of Bush. I can tell you he is LOVED in Europe and Africa. And probably in other continents as well. Except... In Northern America about 50% of people seem to HATE him!

Even if Obama isn't exactly the Messiah some unrealistically paint him out to be, it is still HUGE progress for the entire PLANET to have an intelligent person doing that job instead of that idiot Bush.

I hear the KKK isn't exactly totally dead in the areas where the hillbillies live. And then all you do is spread childish fear-mongering paranoid propaganda like "Obama is Osama" on the Internet. Shame on you! Don't feed the KKK troll with this disinformation!

Let's hope intelligent people win this time! Last time it was the suckers!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

LOL .. ok .. I know the movie is a bunch of BS, but honestly.. it's a little scary..

By the way.. I have not heard a word from Obama about catching the supposed "Osama bin laden".. has anyone else?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Like I Said, the point of this thread wasnt to make people ^%^^ their pants and start mass riots.

Just the fact that you are trying so hard to call everyone else brainless for participating in this thread makes you look like a fool.

Well, I did agree with you, but you just lost my vote.

What an idiot. sigh...

This is supposeed to be a fun thread, you dont have to take life so serious all the time, maybe someday you will wish you had more fun in life instead of taking everything to the heart.

There is no need for attacking each other over this, its a video some guy made that put on YouTube, thats it. There is not scientific evidence that states any of this is real(of course). Relax. It is funny!!!!!!

QQ

I guess the quality of a thread CAN be an indication of the OP, afterall.. I'll steer clear of yours, to prevent you from any more hurt, ok?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Most elites are related somehow, so they may well be related. The name thing is certainly not coincidence, it's part of psyops.

Osama though clearly has Muslim connections and upbringing. He is there to oil the final conflict.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Wow..great video. I believe this, it all makes perfect sense that the man that will finally bring an end to western civilization will be Osama Bin Laden I mean Obama Biden. It all makes sense now.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
pretty funny. Anybody to get mad at that is too uptight. Anyway, Bin Laden was an actor. Why couldn't they find him after all these years? I bet if you didn't pay your taxes they would find you no matter what cave you were hiding in! But they found Saddam in a hole in the ground right before the reelection! Hmmm something aint right.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thank you,

this video has wasted mine and other folks previous valuable time. lol

However, it was pretty entertaining.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That was interesting! I am really Sabretooth enemy of the XMen

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You know consevative jack, there is 6,706,993,152 people on Earth. All of them have two ears. That makes 13,413986304 damns ears in the damn world. And you know what? I bet someone has the same ears as you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join