It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama really Osama bin Laden-(CRAZY VIDEO)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Oh mama von Fladen is really a country singer from Holland and he is responsible for all the missing marzipan and chocolates in the white house up to day. Its a real stunt, he's been active for over 200 years now, first one to notice was Abigail, wife to president John Adams.

'Ok, i told the secret service to monitor the table with my baby ruth'

[edit on 2009/6/13 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Never seen this thread.

That was kind of uncanny.

WTF . . . seriously.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Google search in Tim Osman

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Oh, I get it.
You think all dark skin brothers look alike don't you?

That's racist!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

haha. Thnx for that.
No I do not, but these two do share some similarities

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here is a vid I put together on the subject.

(click to open player in new window)

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This video was soo silly.
People can't Believe that

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seancon

Do you guys realise the similarities between the names OBAMA/OSAMA what are the chances of the worlds most wanted man and the worlds most powerfull man have a similar name.
If you realise the only letters which are diferent are 'B' and 'S' add them together and you get Bs.
Meaning of Bs can be bull#. so obama osama can be all bull# or a con. You can also get Sb from two words meaning simultaneous broadcast. meaning of simultaneous- operating at the same time. so they both can be a same man operating at the same time in a same body osama/obama.

THIS IS NOT TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE IT'S JUST TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT IT. BECAUSE I MIGHT BE WRONG OR RIGHT

Meanings
Bs= www.thefreedictionary.com...
Sb= www.thefreedictionary.com...
Simultaneous= www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hidden in plain sight,yes. That is a favorite trick.
Also consider that the outrageous truth is usually taken for a lie. How many times have any of you done that?

Someone mentioned that Barak's lips are thinner. Lips do get thinner as you age.
Yes, the nose is different, and could easily have been surgically altered.

I find that the similarities are too close to dismiss the idea.
So I neither believe nor disbelieve, but I will keep it in mind as a possibility that this is just more of the "in your face, you idiots" stuff from TPTB. You believe what they say in spite of what you see.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I do believe this thread would be interesting to have today. Its still possible imo.

The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. "That's not the way the world really works anymore." He continued "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

haha. I had stumbled upon that video lookin for The End Time Watchman video, cause it seems to me that they deleted his videos. Then I stumbled upon that, and I thought I was going to die watching it.
There are some striking resemblences though, a little too coincidental for my taste.

ill tell you what weirds most of us out is the oBama oSama

i have a feeling obama will catch osama

Called it. You win a house, a car, and a box of tampons. Come claim your prize.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
We all have a twin

Do they have the same daddy? Didn't Obama's mother have several husbands.

I admitt, they do look somewhat simillar. Obama's mother, did she have several lovers? Maybe bin laden was one of them. DID anyone think of that question? Who know's, it could be possible. Maybe that is why the pics, when separate, look somewhat alike. How many husbands, lovers, boyfriends, whatever did obama's mother have. I don't know and i bet 97% of you, do not either. Curious. Indeed.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think this deserves a bump considering it is an election season.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Didn't realize this was an old dug up thread, really don't care as it's hogwash to begin with.

edit on 12-9-2012 by MmmPie because: Deleted original content

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
At the risk of being labeled a conspiracy nut, meh, I am a conspiracy nut anyway so no risk there.

Has it not been claimed that Obama was or is a CIA asset?

There were claims that many of Osama Bin Laden's interviews were actually conducted in studios...

What if the character 'Osama Bin Laden' was completely contrived by the CIA and Barack Obama/Barry Soetoro is just a well paid actor?

A little bit of cosmetic surgery and BAM Osama becomes Obama and he is the next President of the United States as was planned.

I can see TPTB laughing at most Americans right now.

It has now been admitted by the American government that they are funding Al Qaeda forces (as part of the rebel force) against the Syrian regime. The war on terror was a complete and utter joke and was used merely as a means to keep the petro dollar propped up.

Osama was a boogeyman fabricated by the CIA, the joke is on us.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I found the press TV report that I remember watching a while back.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Who do u think led the troops besides jesus and oBama? This video is entertaining not fact just admit barrack is doing what he said he wud i want the troops bck so badd but why wud we bring them home now in the near future yes but first we have to ivestigate so dis doesnt happen again.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

As someone said in this video, if that turned out to be true, it would be the greatest political troll in the history of the universe.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Is this enough evidence for you all now?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join