It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are willing to listen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

I do not know how many not from your world are registered here. My greeting, I am sorry to hear it displeased you.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

So you read that far all by yourself, I am impressed. Perhaps with your own spelling mistakes in your own language it might be you in need of a re-education.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

I too do not understand his use of phrases.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Laughter is good, your mind is more open in states of happiness, I am glad you are so joyed.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

The help I was asking for was mainly to help yourselves, I know you fear and hatred for those not like yourself, And please when your kind makes it further then an orbitting satelite after over 10,000 years the first thing you will do is ask for help. We do not have mind lasers.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
now the hard part...
you need to offer up something in the way of proof. its a poorly written story that i will soon drive a truck through... but until then

pics of you.
blood sample from you.
detailed starmap so we can locate your claimed home planet.
how did you actually get here - with supporting documentation that you havent faked this.

offer up this so we can investigate your claims and then we can continue with your amazing story.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I ask a few simple questions to you Tourist :
Tourist are you a Wingmaker?
Tourist do you know the significance of the binary DNA alien code
sequence of 06947213?
I myself have been incarnated in human form in this moment of time and space. My primary role is a protectorcon.
I have also been able to channel understandings from the future year of 4172, through a HEB (Higher Evolved Being) who simply stated that it was
a being of a Hyperion race in that future year?
I was instructed to watch movies like,
" 12 Monkeys, 5th Element and Immortel (ad Vitam) " to get an overview understanding of the way society functions in the future year of 4172

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by optyk phyba
pics of you.
blood sample from you.
detailed starmap so we can locate your claimed home planet.
how did you actually get here - with supporting documentation that you havent faked this.

offer up this so we can investigate your claims and then we can continue with your amazing story.

hm... I don't think he is actually here. He is supposedly using the World (as in Earth) Wide Web from many stars away (or however he explained it). So there won't be any documents he can show us. Unless he wants to send a fax or something, if that would work

A starmap would be nice though.

How's your internet connection there?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hello Olminuyt, And welcome to our planet, I hope that you will be able to find a way back to your home. Many here have forgotten how to listen with their heart, and those that represent something different than themselves are made fun of, or chastised with words so that they can continue to feel safe in their safe little constructs of existence, we are as infants without the knowledge of the divine nature of our being so please forgive us our childish ways. If there is anything that this child can do to assist you in your stay or your journey it would be an honor to help and learn from you. I have no reason to doubt your words or intent, and look forward to the return of the creators so that this planet can once again be as magnificent as it is meant to be. It would be a pleasure to make your acquaintance and discuss the magnificent variances of creation throughout the cosmos, Blessings unto you.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
you could take a picture from your planet ... or from your sun ... it wouldnt hurt you in any way and it would support your "thing" ...

since you are a been that understand us, you could answer my question in portuguese from brazil, that you should know or learn very fast ...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
you could take a picture from your planet ... or from your sun ... it wouldnt hurt you in any way and it would support your "thing" ...

since you are a been that understand us, you could answer my question in portuguese from brazil, that you should know or learn very fast ...

Yep. I'd like to see that. And don't think about using google language tools or anything cause it doesnt provide proper grammar. Good luck with that

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i want to point out a few things. first off, i do not credit nor discredit the words of the op, thats the point of having an open mind, its either true or false, but what does it really matter, either way im not going to blindly follow. What i would like to say is what if an actual alien being decided to use our lovely forum as a place to "contact"?

i think that the being would probably be ridiculed off stage so to speak. That would be very ironic, all of us here waiting for something like that to happen, yet the one time it truly happens we are the reason they decide to stay hush hush.

And it works both ways, people who are trying to get some laughs in for whatever reason, you ever heard of the boy crying wolf? you hoaxers would be one of the biggest reasons the being would be driven off.

Obviously there is no way to stop some people from being skeptic a**** all the time, but maybe you can try to be skeptic a**** only part of the time? im just saying.

As for the OP, uh, my question is simple, since you arent very much knowledgeable, my question is, is our orbiting satellite, that which we call the moon, really just an observational craft, meaning, is it some sort of manufactured object?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ulminyut, I have been coming within contact of superior beings lately.
I am not afraid, they know this.
I have seen many ufo's amongst the desert sky.
What can you tell me about what happens when your people die?
I am deeply interested in other species as an observer of all life.
You can figure us humans out just by watching the animals.
We will constantly shoot down any ideas that are revolutionary
in slew of being stubborn and being stuck in a negative mindset.
I have died 3 times in my life already, yet, with each time,
I feel positivity pulling me closer to the right way.
Can you meet me on an astral field?
I am definatley interested.
What are surefire signs of being from somewhere other than earth?
Oh and one more thing, I deeply appologize for my fellow humans
reacting with ignorance, they know not what they do.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tourist

I differ from yourself due to our different suns, while mine are further away, they are more intense, my skin is a dark indigo hue, and the effects of processed foods, has receded my peoples jawlines.

Now, let me see if I understand you correctly. You have a dark indigo skin, and look like a bat, you say. So, if you are in Earth’s 3rd dimensional world, you would be very noticeable, so where exactly are you?

The subject of Internet access is also important, as you have opened an ATS account, and you presumably have access to a computer. This computer must have access to the Internet through an Internet Service Provider, who will need to be paid money with a credit card, or bank account. Also, computers have keyboards, and words have to be keyed in using your fingers. If you are bat-like, do you have claws, and if so do they get in your way when using the keyboard.

Again, if you are in our 3rd dimension, you will have the physical requirements to live somewhere, to eat food and drink liquids. Where do you live (in broad terms), what do you eat and drink and how do you pay for them, please?

I am aware that in life there are many seemingly strange things, and all is not necessarily what it appears. Sometimes things happen which are not easily explained. These are genuine questions from me to enable you to explain a little more about your circumstances to ATS members.

If you are currently off planet, or in the 4th dimension, then I am still interested to know about your location, food and drink, and particularly how you access the Internet and your ATS account. Under these circumstances, it would be an historic moment for ATS, you being the first non-material being who explained how you opened and accessed an ATS account from a different dimension.

I look forward to your reply with great interest.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Firstly I would ask what can you offer earth, secondly what would you require as payment, and what type of contract can you send us?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Not everyone is afraid of people who look differently and would welcome a cosmic relationship for their planet, would welcome mentorship from advanced races, would welcome this planet becoming a people living like advanced ets in a moneyless resource society where everyone lived equally, with psi development so our babies wouldn't even cry. In order for this to occur we have to get rid of our corrupt political/monetary systems that are run by the renegades on this planet. They seem to like to manipulate and use people to fight their wars, and fill their coffers.
Most people are actually too peaceful in nature to be able to easily get rid of the monsters at the top.

There are several possibilies put forward for 2012 already, the catastrophe theories as well as the galactic response to the renegades. Could I ask you to elaborate more on what is going to happen leading up to 2012, and what
I've been trying to ask and get concrete answers for all along, what humans can actually do to start to act cooperatively and begin to achieve a more advanced system themselves? What can we do to bypass the leaders and their federal reserve? How do we get out of this mess?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Although I find this to be complete junk, I wonder if the mods will be shutting this thread down or banning the poster
. If they do then why are they allowing the other junk that have no proof...like alien abductions. I think they should shut all down threads if someone cannot provide any type of proof. It would save the forum from being flooded with nonsense and keep people who are looking for attention away from here and allow those that offer some type of proof to have a discussion about subjects, not those that just basically say I offer no oproof but my word. As for 2012, is it me or is anyone else tired of hearing about this date. I remember first hearing about this and now anyone who can read and has a wild imagination have all begun to included it in thier stories, Think about it up until a few years ago, maybe four to six years ago...was there ever any mention of this date. Nope not until it becamse the popular new date for our change/destruction whatever you see it it as.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tourist
reply to post by jackflap

The help I was asking for was mainly to help yourselves, I know you fear and hatred for those not like yourself, And please when your kind makes it further then an orbitting satelite after over 10,000 years the first thing you will do is ask for help. We do not have mind lasers.

The first thing that comes to mind here for me is this is some person who is either, goofing off, or is writing some psychology paper for school, based on how people react to what they have presented.

How could you possibly deduce that anyone of us has fear or hatred, unless you were one of us?

Help, is what you say we will ask for? Now 'cmon, you are the intelligent one here, with all your pompous statements. YOU, are asking US for help. Go figure!

If you are so advanced and know so much about our existance, why are you stuck here?

If you need a lift home, I suggest the yellow pages for a cab company. For a fee, they will take you anywhere.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

This is a list of galaxy groups within 100 million light years according to P Fouqué and co-workers. Most distances are from the Nearby Galaxies Catalogue. All of these groups are ones containing at least 3 galaxies with an angular diameter larger than 100 arcseconds - a measure which is obviously biased towards closer groups. There are over a thousand galaxies in this list scattered among 148 groups, but by no means are all large galaxies included, many other galaxies are perhaps only loosely bound to a group, and hence are not included or they belong to a group without a sufficient number of large galaxies to make it onto the list. It is very rare however for a galaxy to be completely isolated in space.

www.atlasoftheuniverse.com...

1. Name of Group = [IC1459]

2,3. Equatorial Coordinates RA(2000)Dec = [22] [58] [-35.9]

4,5. Supergal. Coords L° B° = [253] [+13]

6. Number of Galaxies = 8

7. RV (km/s) = 1668

8. Distance (Mly) = 90 -- [90,000,000 Light Years]

9. Galaxies in Cluster =

IC1459
IC5269B
IC5269C
IC5270
IC5271
ESO407-7
ESO407-9

Column 1: Name of the group. Usually the catalog number of the
brightest galaxy, or the name of the constellation in which
the group lies.
Column 2: The Right Ascension in hours and minutes for epoch 2000.
Column 3: The declination in degrees for epoch 2000.
Column 4: The supergalactic longitude.
Column 5: The supergalactic latitude.
Column 6: The number of galaxies in the group with an angular diameter
larger than 100 arcseconds
Column 7: The recessional velocity of the group relative to our galaxy.
Column 8: The distance to the group in millions of light years, usually
accurate to about ±10% at best.
Column 9: Catalog names of the principal galaxies. NGC for those with no
prefix, otherwise from one of the following six catalogs:
IC, UGC, UGCA, ESO, MCG, PGC.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Had to get that bit of research out of the way. The OP has named an actual galaxy.

Here are the questions...

How does someone jump 90,000,000 Light Years from a galaxy with a recessional velocity of 1668 km/s?

And how do they not know how such a feat occurred?

How does an alien blend into society for 3.12 years?

How does an alien that doesn't look human get access to the internet?

Edit: Here are some images of the galaxy chain in question. Please pinpoint your galaxy of origin for our perusal.

www.pbase.com...

You may use MS Paint to circle the offending galaxy and use the below URL to upload when complete.

www.imageshack.us...

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Infinite Paradox]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join