It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are willing to listen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

A friendly reminder...

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Considering that the Gray Area is the forum for highly speculative personal experiences, please note that civility and common courtesy is expected from all members, as opposed to ridicule and scorn.

Fair warning that adherence to this simple request is expected.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What I find most annoying is a flood of pseudo-clever belittling remarks, regardless of how 'well deserved' they may be. This isn't YouTube.

Edit: What Maria said

[edit on Jan 29th 2009 by Ian McLean]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
im going to just like not say ANYTHING

i love ats i realy do but sometimes just SOMETIMES it make want to headbutt my pc..

:/. please dont ban me again for saying this...

I love ats and all its wackyness but this should be in the "omg" section?

please dont ban me AGAIN

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
And just for the record, I wasn't being facetious.

I will literally pay any alien to take Gordon Brown to their homeworld.

Just don't be dumping him back on the moon when your economy is destroyed too

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

If you would be kind enough to read my post at the top of this page you will notice that this thread is indeed in the correct forum. If the issue/content is not to your liking I kindly suggest moving to another thread that better suits your tastes. There is a little something for everyone on ATS.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Yes guilty as charged. You are correct I have forgot my place for a moment. This is the area where such things are posted and discussed. I will cease and desist my disguised ridicule of Olminuyt and hereafter wish him well with his quest and hope the situation is resolved expediently. That offer still stands though Olminuyt buddy, you know the pile of of good gesture and all that. Get with me on that.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Calling said remarks "pseudo-clever" could easily be considered as belittling as well. Your statement just seemed a little hypocritical if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by tourist
Fair day, my name is Olminuyt ......

why would you call yourself tourist if your name is Olminuyt? Why wouldn't you call yourself by your name or by archaeologist as you have said that that is what you are.

my form trapped here 1142 days ago

where is your form trapped? why trapped? if you are here to study, as you indicated in your post, you aren't trapped. Also, if you are trapped here, why would you call yourself tourist?

I knew if myself went to your governments i would be met with hostility

I have a little bit of "pull" at the world's largest alternative news, conspiracy, aliens and ufo website. Perhaps you can come to us and we can bring your story to the masses. This would ensure that your story would be heard by millions, greatly reducing the risk of hostility.

Please if you wish to help, message and with the arrival of your help, I may return to my plateau.

I take it this means you want to "phone home" as it were. How can we help? Are we looking for something specific to assist you in contacting your home planet? Something like, oh, I don't know, a speak and spell machine or some other gadget that doubles as an interplanetary cell phone?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

A photograph of form would be ideal however offereing definitive proofover non-secure plain would attract attention from those of dishonourable intention i believe.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I am glad to hear your willingness. My sytem is known as plateau, as it is the closest translateable word, it is true my galaxy is flat, however plateau refers to it being constantly unchanging. I differ from yourself due to our different suns, while mine are further away, they are more intense, my skin is a dark indigo hue, and the effects of processed foods, has receded my peoples jawlines. We started off as mammals like your own, however evolved from closest here a bat. Your DNA is roughly 1.5% the creators, .5 of this is from the main creator of your race, the other 1% has the 6 other races imbued. They are a collective race unified eons ago, known by all as creators, not individually labelled. They come from your own system and each has specific traits. Those who descended in Arabia, were created in their form of the ones from your word Sirius, they were a violent however military smart and saw the benefits of a unification. The Caucasion are from yor word Leo, the creators in your form were a highly intelligent race, and this was the problem.although the creators of Leo themselves were humble, the Caucasians of Earth belived themselves to be superior to the other races because their minds saw the world differently, after the falling they were greatly crippled, however after stealing back resources are once again threatening unity. The ones from whom the Asian ones are in the form of a lost creator race. They were a spiritual race, practising pursuit of the universe knowledge. The ones from whom the Africans were in the form of are those your kind known as the Annunaki, of all the creators yours know most of these. They're traits were a survival instict and pride. Those who remember your creators walk under you today,they are the ones still fighting for unity, without your knowledge.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I am glad to hear your willingness. My sytem is known as plateau, as it is the closest translateable word, it is true my galaxy is flat, however plateau refers to it being constantly unchanging. I differ from yourself due to our different suns, while mine are further away, they are more intense, my skin is a dark indigo hue, and the effects of processed foods, has receded my peoples jawlines. We started off as mammals like your own, however evolved from closest here a bat. Your DNA is roughly 1.5% the creators, .5 of this is from the main creator of your race, the other 1% has the 6 other races imbued. They are a collective race unified eons ago, known by all as creators, not individually labelled. They come from your own system and each has specific traits. Those who descended in Arabia, were created in their form of the ones from your word Sirius, they were a violent however military smart and saw the benefits of a unification. The Caucasion are from yor word Leo, the creators in your form were a highly intelligent race, and this was the problem.although the creators of Leo themselves were humble, the Caucasians of Earth belived themselves to be superior to the other races because their minds saw the world differently, after the falling they were greatly crippled, however after stealing back resources are once again threatening unity. The ones from whom the Asian ones are in the form of a lost creator race. They were a spiritual race, practising pursuit of the universe knowledge. The ones from whom the Africans were in the form of are those your kind known as the Annunaki, of all the creators yours know most of these. They're traits were a survival instict and pride. Those who remember your creators walk under you today,they are the ones still fighting for unity, without your knowledge.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

I do not care for ATS points, though I understand your skeptism as I knew you would. They are of materialistic nature, and not beneficial in any ways.I am glad to hear of your concern for me, however it is not needed. I will not give up until I can return.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Help by unifying the nations against materialsm building technologys without stripping resources, practise spirituality, religion is a form of self ontrol, aimed at keeping those with knowledge and vision down. However if you meant how to help more immediately or me personally, I am not entirely sure myself, as I am not a learned I do not know of much, but the army does have many weaknesses, and your old prophecies of the year 2012 have credit, it will not be a doom, but the day when the creators return, a great war will start then, your west will claim them to be of evil nature and ask for your help in defeating them, please do not listen to them, help the ones arrived by listening and opening your minds to them, they will give instruction.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

I have already explained why I cannot give definitive, and I know this will merely further your skeptism, it is regretable however your surely must understand and fear for me, should your people see me as a threat. I do not understand the other statements you have made.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

I dont not require a ticket home it is not possible perhaps if does of the Agartha tunnels hear me, I might be able to return. You world has many leaders, which do you speak of? Your world has many leaders, which do you speak of? This Clinton you speak of, is affilliated like the rest of government with the disruptors, a altercation would not be ideal.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

My goal is not convince you indivually, but as a whole, your peoples problem is seeing your world as a world of individuals, each is part of you,please see this, you are convinced of your superiority of your world, however all you are doing is destroying and multiplying, which leads to more destruction, imagine the hostility you would have if a species of monkeys, killed other beings in your world and poisoned it, it would be dealt with harshly.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Yet again I understand your skeptism, your world has been lied to many times, by those you put in power, so why believe an individual you have never seen. My name is Olminuyt, it means strong blooded. Sun speed is the ultimate speed a physcial object can reach in this verse. Would you prefer my name David? We have drugs where I from and they are controlled, I must admit, we have Astrals, they put your mind in a state of orgasm for hours, it is a wonderful thing, I have admitted I am not learned and have often dabbled in this. I do not know why you are posting, that is in your mind.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

I have three brothers and one sister, there names are of no importance, however this watch makers name is very simliar.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Your own days, from your sunrises to the next.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join