It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are willing to listen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tourist

The only thing is that there are time travelers and aliens around here, but then most of these folks say they've never seen anything. I mean, that's clue enough right there to not get stuck here.

I understand why you wouldn't want to post a picture, I mean, with the aliens and stuff running around, who would? The only thing is that I don't see in your post how you want folks to help.

I mean, if you had some ready and willing hybrid hunnies on your ship, just say so. There are alot of dudes here that would run over and help quick. Pictures are more convincing than words if you do, though. Videos are good too, in that case.

So here are my three questions (in order of importance):
1. Can you get them aliens with that psychic out of my head?
2. Got any of them hybrid hunnies?
3. How can I help you?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Infinite Paradox

Had to get that bit of research out of the way. The OP has named an actual galaxy.

Now THAT is interesting..... The OP has either knowledge a tad more advanced than your usual poster (Think Astronomy student/ or in the astronomy field) or an actual alien. And until I see something proofwise as well... maybe something tech wise?

Ok, Mr Alien. Challenge time. I want you to describe your homeworld to me. What does the ground look like? Trees? plants? grass? What color is the sky? Your sun? Moons? How many? Shape? What is the typical scene you would see out in the country, away from the cities? here- it's hills, blue sky, clouds, grass, trees, and maybe a road, or a lake.

I will work to make a picture of your homeworld, or a close approximation, and then post it here. Supply me with drawings of vegetation... I will try to copy them and make 3d models.

Up for the challenge? I am.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I will help any who requires it, unless if it is one of that harms other people in consequence to ones actions.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tourist

I HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT YOU I WOULD BE BEING IGNORANT IF I DID.......
YOUR HOME/PLATEAU? WE HUMANS CALL IT IC5269B....YOUR PLATEAU would be referred to us humans as galaxy clusters, your plateau is located in the chain of galaxies known as PISCES AUSTRINIUS also known as PISCIS AUSTRALIS CONSTELLATION.
This name being Latin for SOUTHERN FISH contrasting with the larger PISCES.
Your plateau is part of the "GRUS CHAIN" this being the north-south sting of 8 or 9 galaxies which is spread out over 1.5 degrees, your plateau IC5269b is the Northern end of the spectrum as mentioned this being situated in PISCES AUSTRINIUS. The north-south string that forms your plateau also forms part of the GRUS CONSTELLATION.....(I think)
Your surrounded by every type of galaxy those being GRUND SPIRAL,BARRED SPIRAL,STARBURST,EDGE ON SPIRAL,IRREGULAR & DWARF of which we human call galaxy morphology.
PISCES AUSTRINIUS was one of the 48 constellations listed by 1st century astronomer PTOLEMY and you remain part of the 88 modern constellations.
Its only bright star is called FORMALHAUT, and traditionally FORMALHAUT represents the mouth of the fish (PISCES) it was the first extrasolar planet ever detected by a visible light image taken from the HUBBLE TELESCOPE.
PISCES AUSRINIUS-
RIGHT ASCENSION= 22h
DECLINATION= -30 degrees
AREA= 245 square degrees
MAIN STARS= 7
STARS WITH KNOWN PLANETS= 3
BRIGHT STAR= 1
NEARBY EARTH STARS= 3
BRIGHTEST STAR= fomalhaut
NEAREST EARTH STAR= lacaille 9352
BORDERING CONSTELLATIONS= capricornus, microscopium, grus, scultor & aquarius.
VISIBLE TO EARTH= latitudes +55 & -9 degrees, best visible 21:00hrs during the month we call OCTOBER.....

I will respect what you say im sceptical I have to be, I just hope your not a hoax wasting peoples times.....
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS........
1)YOUR ARRIVAL TO PLANET EARTH YOU SAY IS A MYSTERY,(so you do not know how you arrived here?) HOW WILL YOU KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO GET BACK TO YOUR OWN PLATEAU?please explain
2)YOU MENTIONED "YOU FORGOT YOUR PURPOSE" (do you mean the purpose being on planet earth?) PLEASE EXPLAIN...
3)YOU MENTIONED you are aware of these governments (our governments) you said if you were to go to them you would be met with hostility.....have your kind/people been to them before? Are the governments aware and know about extraterestrial life, and are they hiding it from its people? (us humans)......please explain?
4)WHY ARE THEY SO HOSTILE TO YOU? please explain
5)CAN YOU NAME THESE PARTICULAR GOVERNMENTS YOU REFER TO? please explain
6)IS OUR GOVERNMENT KEEPING SOMETHING IMPORTANT/A SECRET FROM US THE PEOPLE THAT WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? please explain....
7)HAVE YOU HEARD OF AREA 51 DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS?.......please explain if you know about it and please tell us why its kept so secret...
8)YOU MENTIONED THEY CLAIMED OVER 50 STARS FOR ITSELF? do you mean our government has claimed 50 stars? do you mean stars in the galaxy? PLEASE EXPLAIN.....
9)ARE THERE INTENTIONS TO PERISH/DESTROY PLANET EARTH AND ITS PEOPLE us humans...AND THEN INHIBIT THESE 50 STARS THEY HAVE CLAIMED.....I REFER TO THE GOVERNMENT AND THE SO CALLED ELITE ON PLANET EARTH? please answer.....
10)YOU SAID IF WE ADVANCE MORE SOON, YOU MAY SEND HELP? do you mean people like yourself will help the good people on planet earth? Is there a certain time it must be done by? please explain......
THE POPULATION OF THE PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH KNOW THESE GOVERNMENTS ARE EVIL WICKED DEVIOUS LYING MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE WE ARE VERY AWARE OF THEY CRIMES ON HUMANITY......WE WANT TO FIGHT BACK FOR JUSTICE OF THE PEOPLE LIVING ON PLANET EARTH,FOR THE PROTECTION OF PLANET EARTH.
THE GOOD PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH WANT PEACE WE WANT TO BE IN HARMONY WE DONT WANT DESTRUCTION OR WAR.....WE WANT TO FIGHT BACK BUT HOW CAN WE DO THIS? WILL YOU HELP US?
I WANT TO HELP..i believe you im hopeful if u answer me.....

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

I think the claiming 50 stars was talking about the good ole USA, and its flag??? answer back O man

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
***I wish people would stop the lame comments. I'm going to question like a proper, open-minded skeptic, not an arrogant know-it-all. Let's say you're 99.9 per cent sure this guy is a liar. What about that 0.1?I've had the privilege of having some pretty strange things happen to me in my little life, so I take *nothing* for granted. Just chat + enjoy***

Hi Tourist!
Welcome to earth. I am sorry you got such an unfriendly welcome. Please understand that many Western humans consume a lot of fluoride and other neuro-toxins, which leads to impaired brain function and a near ape-like level of awareness. I can see why humans are regarded as the arrogant, block-headed scum of the galaxy. On behalf of ATS and humanity in general, I apologise for the weaker-minded among us and extend a warm welcome.

Uh, questions:

Would you consider yourself a walk-in?

What events do you see happening in 2009?

How would one increase contact with aliens?

Is it possible to avert any possible war?

What other aliens races are visiting the earth at this present time?

Is there anyone from Altair on this planet?

How could humanity increase it's chances for survival?

#

Feel free to talk about anything you want. I'm sure a few of us will listen...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Picture! picture! picture!

Second line.
And a third one just for show.

Agree with you locster....

WANT A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bishop Law

ACCORDING TO YOUR MOOD.......A BIT STONED SO WE WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT......
50 STARS COULD REPRESENT MANY THINGS NOT JUST THE 50 STARS ON THE AMERICAN FLAG.....YES IT DID CROSS MY MIND AT THE TIME BUT WHY SHOULD AMERICA BE THE FOCUS OF EVERYTHING.........
MY QUESTIONS WERE ASKED IN REGARDS TO PLANET EARTH AS A WHOLE.....THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION MY FRIEND......
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY AND ONLY WANT TO CRITICIZE OTHERS WHO POST HERE THEY I SUGGEST YOU GO ELSE WHERE...
MANY THANKS & GOOD DAY TO YOU

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I find it interesting that outside of a few answers that Tourist posted the opening day, he, her, it has not replied since.

Last log on was on the 30th as of now.

Must have figured a way off of this berg!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tourist

"I WANT TO HELP..i believe you im hopeful if u answer me....."
Your first posting was on 29/01/2009
I replied to yur post 02/02/2009........(without speculating THIS WAS FAKE!).......

Its now 04/02/2009.......am stiill waiting

THOUGHT ATS WAS FOR A REAL STORIES, REAL ISSUES, REAL EXPERIENCES etc etc.........IM DISAPPOINTED BY THIS POST!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have read some much stuff like this and this is the most convincing.So i'll help in any way i can.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tourist

Several clarifications, based on your many posts in this thread, on what you seem to believe. So, am I correct that you believe:

1. Materialism is bad, thus capitalism is bad?

2. The Western leaders are part of a plot to discredit the enlightened ones that are coming?

3. Religion is bad, and merely a tool to enslave the people?

It seems, if I am correct on these beliefs of yours, that your people share a lot of ideas with what our people call Communists and Marxists. Are you familiar with these philosophies, and would you agree with this assessment?

Other questions:

1. Are you trapped here physically, and if so, where, and how? Did your ship leave without you?

2. Can we see a picture of you? A deep blue alien sounds far nicer to look at than the boring grays usually seen here. If you are not threatened by hostile forces on our world simply by posting here, then a picture can do no harm. We are a curious people.

3. How did your people go from being basically humanoid to looking more bat-like?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I ask that Tourist please reply to my questions

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bishop Law

Arh so your mood is now balanced..........you were abit stoned when are paths crossed.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join