It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I love the sea if you do post yes if not post no and what element is your favorite I like to learn.My two favorite elements are lightnig,water. please say yes to one of these please.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Uh yes? Whats the point of this post by the way? Lightning and water, elements, cryokenesis? Did you just get a new video game and think it can be reality?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Lightning was not an element, last time I checked...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
lighning is a element to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
what are you trying to do prove a point.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ok, this might be kind of fun. Can we pick any element or just lightning (which isn't really a traditional element) and water? I really like air and water. I don't like fire, lightning, metal, or earth so much. Is there a conspiracy here?

edit:fresh water over salt water

[edit on 29-1-2009 by cancerian42]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Any element that you like.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
your like me I do not like metal,earth, I kinda like air but ya any element.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by king blue

Ok, I'll play along. My favorite element is water, I can use it to form a super badass water dragon that I can control and send towards my enemies.

Oh but it gets better, If i shout "ISHIN NO FISH BAIT" the dragon opens it's deadly jaws and a shark jumps out, I then use my elemental masteries to control the shark and make it fly around my opponent in a deadly circle.

I then close my fist and the shark opens it's jaws and.. yes, a school of baracuda fly out of the jaws and join the shark in the swim of death. This alone induces fear into my opponent and they are stunned and cannot move. For no reason, this arouses me and I get very angry, so i yell "WATERFISH NO BANKAI" and the water dragon, shark, and baracuda all engulf my opponent, the skies rain blood, I turn around and pose as really cool rock and roll music plays in the backround.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Muahaha my arch nemesis king blue (officially)

You're questions surprise me sometimes , i mean , how do you come up with such challenging ideas?

I'll bite and say that my favorite element has to be fire , for without fire we wouldn't be eating meat , keeping warm and cooking marshmallows..
Have you been watching Captain Planet lately or something ? just curious

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I can see a thread being moved to BTS real soon. But untill then my favorite element would have to be fire for the reasons avail said.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
what in trhe world is that and I did nothing wrong to you avail and if i did please exepet my apolgy.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by king blue]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Earth and Water, uh, i have nothing more to say
so i dunno if there'll be a second line

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
My elements of choice.

Element 232.

Element 147.

Simple..effective..precise.

Now the third element....more coffee.