It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge for Psychics - remote view me.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I lay down a challenge for any alleged psychics to remote view me , and tell me something about me.. for example maybe what i am wearing? , and/or the color/features of the room i am in? Breed of my dog? I don't know , its up to you really.

Anything at all about me will be accepted as a job well done.
I will give any information you need to get started and will in no way deceive anyone giving it a shot. Whos game?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by avail]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Where all the psychics at? xD

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So I just tried to do a quick RV. . . "Cold" and it took about 30 seconds.
January 28, 2009

These are the impressions I got, was I right about anything?

"triangle behind seat/chair"

"cats / bookends" (some kind of shelves with a real or fake cat on them?)

"corner desk" (desk or table in an L-shape or similar)

"car / auto racing art" (like a poster or screen saver? Some kind of vehicle built for speed)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
So I just tried to do a quick RV. . . "Cold" and it took about 30 seconds.
January 28, 2009

These are the impressions I got, was I right about anything?

"triangle behind seat/chair"

"cats / bookends" (some kind of shelves with a real or fake cat on them?)

"corner desk" (desk or table in an L-shape or similar)

"car / auto racing art" (like a poster or screen saver? Some kind of vehicle built for speed)

you were right about everything except for the ... triangle behind seat/chair... triangle shaped seat/chair is quite rare , this has a square back , swizzle chair.. ;/

Cats/bookends - could be refering to my garfield page a day calender ? (day by day calender)

Corner desk - well theres piece coloured wood in the corner (triangle shaped - also L Shaped) , that serves as a shelf , and only in this room of the house , quite remarkable.

Car autoracing art - Yes , 1 picture of a Holden SS new model , fast car.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
you've given too much away already...where's your sense of mystery?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Awesome... this type of thing always interests me.
Cool to see that someone got a few things 'correct'!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Theres still plenty of info to go !!

i dont get why you said 'Cold' Tho... ;/

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow this was over fast.

Okay how about someone RV me!

Go ahead!

*dances*

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Nonono i want more info lol , i just think maybe you could of fluked a few of those , seeing as most boys have car pictures and a dog/cat type thing in a room.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Mousey blonde hair teenage boy. Why do you have cutesie toys near your desk. Your chair is dark blue and your dog orangey?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
but i guess it was fairly impressive for an anon. teehee

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Remote viewing isn't really good for guessing one's weight or hobbies like in a carnival. While even the Army determined that there was some kind of effect, it's really not a tremendously strong tool. Maybe someday science will figure out how it works, and possibly amplify it artificially. But otherwise, it's not that practical.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

could you elaborate on these toys?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by avail

I am in two minds about this - on the one hand collectibles like small cars and maybe a small stuffed toy.

sneakers - some white on sneaker & jeans

cute looking kid

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
My desk is practically covered with crappy little toys. Quite childish stuff really , needs a clean. bahaha well done

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Anything else you want to embarrass me about ?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by avail

Comrad "avail" I'll give it a shot, but I'm no psychic. I'd guess because you live in Melbourne Austrailia, and because it is now summer down there, that you are wearing a short sleeved shirt, and shorts, not pants. Your shirt I'd think is a light colored plaid because of the heat outside. Your shorts are light colored; your not wearing long legged pants because it is hot outside.

You are in a room that measures about 4 meters by 5 meters. The walls in the room is a buff color, not white, but an off color that is not what one would consider a pure color. I'd guess your dog is an Austrailian Healer, and you let him indoors. You have two windows in the room, and they are on different walls. No carpeting on the floor, the floors are wooden. There is medium colored trim around your room.

Your hair is brown, and your eyes are gray blue, and you are about five feet eleven inches tall, and you weigh approximately 178 pounds. You are about 35 years old and happily married, and you have some kids that are youths, not children, but kids still living with you. You have to vehicles and one is an SUV vehicle and the other is a car. How is that for just guessing right off the top of my head?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by avail

Comrad "avail" I'll give it a shot, but I'm no psychic. I'd guess because you live in Melbourne Austrailia, and because it is now summer down there, that you are wearing a short sleeved shirt, and shorts, not pants. Your shirt I'd think is a light colored plaid because of the heat outside. Your shorts are light colored; your not wearing long legged pants because it is hot outside.

You are in a room that measures about 4 meters by 5 meters. The walls in the room is a buff color, not white, but an off color that is not what one would consider a pure color. I'd guess your dog is an Austrailian Healer, and you let him indoors. You have two windows in the room, and they are on different walls. No carpeting on the floor, the floors are wooden. There is medium colored trim around your room.

Your hair is brown, and your eyes are gray blue, and you are about five feet eleven inches tall, and you weigh approximately 178 pounds. You are about 35 years old and happily married, and you have some kids that are youths, not children, but kids still living with you. You have to vehicles and one is an SUV vehicle and the other is a car. How is that for just guessing right off the top of my head?

You got everything wrong , accept maybe the color of my eyes and my paint. I mean the measurements might be close and the weight , don't use pounds here so not quite sure. But it is really hot ;[ and im younger

[edit on 28-1-2009 by avail]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Lemme try! You drink coffee and have stains on your teeth. Do I win a prize? Anything?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by avail

Comrad "avail" I told you I was no psychic, and I just proved it with your help; THANKS

Next!!!!!

I just made it easier for the rest of you because you can rule out everything I said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join