It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge for Psychics - remote view me.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Lemme try! You drink coffee and have stains on your teeth. Do I win a prize? Anything?

That was my mood 2 days ago, i should change that

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I like the idea, while your at it why dont you get the guy who reckoned he could future remote view to do you a reading ( posted a thread earlier ). Of course he wont because its just bs but it would be entertaining all the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just how far can people go with this , I mean , is there a limit ? or can they see the whole room and pick little details ? Or is it just 3-4 objects?

Edit: oh right ,

Remote viewing isn't really good for guessing one's weight or hobbies like in a carnival. While even the Army determined that there was some kind of effect, it's really not a tremendously strong tool. Maybe someday science will figure out how it works, and possibly amplify it artificially. But otherwise, it's not that practical.

Yep. I see.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by avail]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by avail

The first thing I saw when reading the header was a youngish looking man, soft features, a sticky brown fringe (to the sides), a bit nerdy/shy looking. Probably brown eyes. Wearing a greyish sweater. Shoulders slightly hunched forward.

I do not know if this is you. Maybe you know him.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I dont have a grey sweater , thats for sure. =)
eye colour was wrong also ... could be a friend , but i do believe its way too hot lately for anyone to be wearing a jumper.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
about 26 female and you dye your hair but your original colour is a brown you don't like.

you aren't as tall as you'd like, only about 5.6 to 5.7.

Sagittarius or Libra?

You probably think rats are cute
had a bird as a pet (budgie or something?)

Find things in your pocket and wonder why you picked them up or when?

Drink socially and smoked (not anymore or hardly at all)

Eat too much candy and prefer Pepsi to Coke, and enjoy it even more as you're thin enough you can afford the calories (and letting people know it is fun too)

I've read the first person's guess but no others and mine is just that too... a guess

how'd I do?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Cool cool.........

Now do me

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Wrong on all accounts

sorry , but i am a Sagittarius

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by avail
I lay down a challenge for any alleged psychics to remote view me , and tell me something about me..

Oh no you don't, that's one of the oldest tricks in the book .. to get those that can do this to reveal themselves. Ha, good try, but no thanks. Imagine, if the ptb knew of the location(s) of those that know what they are always up to. Imagine if you could remote view the presidents every move (well, not every move, cut the guy some privacy ... ha) .. Seriously, any of you really think a REAL VIEWER would reveal themselves? I think not, that would be too dangerous.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Maybe that's why the guy who had some very good answers (first post after mine) was Anonymous... ;/
You're being paranoid , im not trying to get anyones location .. im just a normal person curiously looking for answers.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by avail
I dont have a grey sweater , thats for sure. =)
eye colour was wrong also ... could be a friend , but i do believe its way too hot lately for anyone to be wearing a jumper.

The image could be an old one or even one from the future. I was not trying to figure out how you look, this info came to me. Forget about the weather being too hot for a sweater. Do you know this person? Or do you know that many nerds
? Maybe a friend (from the pas) you haven't been too nice too?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
hmmm are you a blondish haired guy cargo shorts, light colored shirt mirror on your left hand side lamp by your bedside your dog a retriever? um your neighbor doesnt like you much ummm... you have freckles

so yeah... i do this when im bored so it might not be ''correct'' at all

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What a silly challenge. Before anyone could remote-view the OP, they would need godlike omniscience to determine the unique identity of the OP in a world of 6 billion people, based on nothing more than a few bit streams. There's no personal connection to follow.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You like girls and you think about them far more than you are willing to admit in public

Once reading this suggestion, even right now you are thinking of a girl that you like, or would like to get to know better

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by avail

I got the image of someone who has harelip; no offense to anyone intended.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I get a feeling you are miserable , doesn't mean i am right

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
im interested in being remotely viewed.
however im not an inexperienced person.
have fun with this challenge

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
remote viewing... seems curious enough. to want to try.
ok me next hehe. i warn anyone trying to remotely view me. dont be satisfied till i confirm it that its correct. this thing (brain.) is one complicated box of cookies

not for the feint of heart nor the weak of will

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
remote me i dare ya
msg or reply what u see i'll see if ur right or wrong.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by mischief2013]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by avail

I get the feeling it is a blue shirt, I see a cat instead of dog, do you have a white beard?

I see a chunky Santa type. Probably off but first vibe on reading it.

whattheheck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join