It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Bestseller Shakes the Foundation of the Israeli State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

You are 100% right about this! God also prophesized the death and re-birth of the Jewish nation in the Bible, and it occured exactly as He foretold. God also tells us that there will be NO real peace in Jerusalem until Jesus returns to establish his kingdom there.

If you don't like what people do to the earth today, just wait and see what Jesus has promised to do to it when He returns!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralObamaGFOL
reply to post by burdman30ott6

If you don't like what people do to the earth today, just wait and see what Jesus has promised to do to it when He returns!

What does that even mean? Jesus is gonna be even worse then israel??

I love how people who preach peace almost sexually climax when talking about everyone but believers dying from god's hand.

OP, great find!! Seems more and more people of the true Jewish faith are speaking out about the atrocity that is israel.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If a disease only plagues certain groups of people, would that mean they are related? Seems likely to me. Ever heard of sickle cell anemia? I always wondered why no one made that obvious connection.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Um considering the fact that Rome dispersed the Jews and no Egyptian Pharaoh had anything to do with it the author sounds to be confusing the "exodus" with that event I find him hard to believe.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
*snip* These were the same arguments VERBATIM from Communists to Nazis, "Jews never really existed", "Jews are lying and scheming.", etc... But be men about it; confront yourselves for what you really are. The Jews are a light unto the nations and all others pale in comparison. *snip*

There are 2 kinds of anti-semites, liars and idiots. Some who intentionally distort the truth so that their selfish and depraved views are shared by more people; and those who are truly stupid enough to honestly believe it. *snip*

G-d is great and powerful. His people Israel will rise up and decimate all of our enemies, don't worry, this isn't one of those evangelical "convert and be saved" type a thing; there's nothing you can do in the real faith, just sit back and watch how the awesome power of HaShem is demonstrated to Israel and her enemies.

Mod. Edit: Removed derogatory comments aimed at members...

[edit on 1/29/2009 by seagull]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Anyone who knows a damn thing about Israel / Palestine knows that the Palestinians are the Jews of old under a knew religion.

Technically, even Christianities "Christ" was a Palestinian.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
One should note that this book is a BEST SELLER in Israel. If it was crap no one would be reading it.

The Author is a well respected Israeli Scholar who conducted his research in conjunction with a major Israeli University. His main detractor eventually admitted that the work does indeed have factual merit. There is noting Anti Semite about it.

The term Semite refers broadly to speakers of a language group which includes both Arabs and Jews.
Every time Israelis hear something that contradict their origin myths, they start to scream Nazi, Holocaust, as a straw man arguement to distract the subject. Then they talk about how they will blow off the face of the earth anyone who disagrees. Such a peaceful people.

In addition, there is significant genetic evidence to support his work.

Also, genetics testing has demonstrated that the most direct descendants of the Biblical Hebrews of ancient times are today's Palestinians. This is common sense. The Semites split into Arab and Jew with the split in Abraham's house between Hagar/Ishmael on one side and Sarah/Israel on the other. This occurred too recently (in evolutionary terms) for random mutation to significantly change either group, and both groups discouraged intermarriage with other peoples until just a century ago, so in theory both groups should still resemble each other in stature, build, and skin tone.

Clearly, the Palestinians do look a great deal like their Arab brothers.

The Ashkenazi, equally clearly, do not.
More here:History and the Thirteenth Tribe
Israel has tried to burry this information despite the evidence. Palestinians have known this, and it's denial by Israel is a major source of contention. Zionism is Racism for exactly this reason. The State of Israel seeks to deny any genuine history of Arab presence in Historical Israel. They seek to deny that Palestinians are their brothers who have a purer genetic connection to the land. The Modern day Jews are Europeans first and their ancestral connection to the land is very tenuous. Israel is a Religion not a people. Palestinians have a right to their own state and Israel should abide by the UN two state plan.

[edit on 28/1/09 by Terapin]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Only those people who chose to reject the free gift of salvation that is offered through Jesus Christ will go through the terrible day of God's wrath if they unfortunate enough to be alive during that time.

God has a plan for Israel and it does involve the Jews. If it didn't, they wouldn't be there now. The odds and history has kinda been against them (the Jews) don't you think? The only reason the Jewish nation even exists today is because God revived the dead nation and brought them back to Israel; just exactly like he promised He'd do more than 2000 years ago.

Just as He kept that promise, He has also promised to draw all nations to Israel in the last days for a final great war. Those who stubbornly chose to reject His Son will face His final wrath and eternal damnation when He returns.

It is an individual choice that He allows each of us to make of our own free will- repent and accept a free gift of forgiveness, or continue to rebel against the Living God and His Son, and live eternity in hell fire.

I don't want anyone to go there, all I can do is tell the truth and hope that those who hear it will repent and chose eternal life through Jesus.

Be 100% certain of this- there will NOT be true peace in Israel until the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. A false peace will occur, but for only a short period of time.

God has warned us in His Word, and I repeat it here now; those who are here in that terrible day who have not accepted Jesus as Lord will all die and face eternal damnation. Please have ears to hear, you will not be able to save yourselves once He returns.

False prophets always say peace, peace, peace; do not be deceived by the enemy of your souls.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

great post!

To OP,
Great find, and thanks for the heads up. This book has just debuted at #1 on my must read soon list. I will try and find it this weekend and when I read it I'll post my opinion.

I sincerely hope that this thread can stay on topic and discuss the findings of the book and NOT devolve into the Israel supporters vs the Palestinian supporters that have been raging an emotional war of words lately due to the recent events. Please people lets try and stay on topic.

Thanks all

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Actually.. there are many who have jewish blood mixed in their own blood. This is spoken of in the Tanakh and was done for a specific purpose.

Isaiah 52:
13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

The servant is clearly labeled in Isaiah 49: 3 ".. Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified."

And the reason it was done is absolutely brilliant and to me, only further proves the GREAT intelligence behind the Tanakh... also because..

most Jewish people don't even realize this... they are like you all, given to define the people by physical traits rather than the blood.. wherein there is LIFE!

I have come across one Jewish person who has seen this and is trying to get the word and the truth out to the world... it was funny because I saw this and never thought it would be a jewish person that G.d brought me to who saw as much as well.

So.. does this shake what I know to be true? nope!
Abraham was declared as the one in whom all nations would be blessed, no?
Just a matter of people starting to wake up and realize this so we can FINALLY have peace on this globe!!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Bear with me a bit as I explain the following. It does get to a possible theory as to the origin of the Jews.

I own a book by Iman Wilkins called “Where Troy Once Stood”, who has spent his life in this pursuit. His theory is that Troy was actually in England, east of Cambridge, near the Gog and Magog hills. His uses linguistics to make the connections based on Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey as well as other ancient authors. He theorizes that Egypt was originally in the area of upper Normandy, France and that migration of the people brought the place names we know now as Athens, Troy, Egypt, etc. to the places we now understand them to be. For instance Egypt was not known by that name until Homer used it in his Histories about 500 BC. I can give the references to anyone interested but will not have the time until the weekend.

Anyway, this has brought my thoughts to the question of whether the Jews originated in the area of Sumeria or if it was just of folklore brought from the area of the Celts and mixed with Sumerian folklore. I speak specifically of Helen being the most beautiful woman in the world and Sarah being called the most beautiful woman in the world. They also have in common a tale of being kidnapped (so to speak) and defending themselves with their genealogy.

There is also the plagues of Egypt during Moses time which could be the plagues of the Trojan war. Not exact but we know how after many years the memory changes.

I would really be interested in discussion of this theory if anyone has read the book. It has pretty much been ignored by most scholars but I have found no criticisms of he book.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

One man's opinion is different to one man's learned opinion, otherwise we are wasting money on academia.

It is a person's learned opinions that designs aircrafts, buildings, paintings....

planes fall out of the sky, buildings collapse all the time, a lot of paintings suck.
whats your point here, a learned opinion is an opinion none the less, the learned part only depends on your point of view.
And also its not someones opinion that makes a plane stay in the air, its a scientific principle that does that, same goes for buildings.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Europe]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

i must get that, sounds like a good comedy.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Europe

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge until 'you get that'.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I would love to read this book if it is available in English. It sounds from your breif descriptions to have some very similiar conclusions to where my research on the matter has led me in thinking.

I will be interested in seeing what if any impact it has on perception of the status quo.

Great post!

Oh and go Steelers! Off topic but Shady Side Hospital 1964

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I will be very quick to judge such obvious rubbish.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The origin and number of Jews will never be known, even though there are many theories and different stories and all, i will tell you why. This is a fact, in Jewish religion if a Jewish woman has a baby with lets say a Frenchman(just an example) that baby is a Jew, but if a Jewish guy has a kid with a French woman that kid can never be a Jew he is a Frenchman/woman. Now this is normal in their religion, maybe some others too i never looked into it. So there are obviously millions of kids out there with a Jewish dad and a mom from some other country, now even though they say they are not Jewish because their mother is not, they are at least part Jew through their dad.

So i ask you, how many Jews are there really? And who was the first Jewish woman to have a baby?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'm going to the library today to see if I can reserve it or order it in - according to the source it is due to be translated and released, but doesn't give a date.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralObamaGFOL

It hasn't quite happened yet my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join