It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Bestseller Shakes the Foundation of the Israeli State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
here is the interesting discussion of the book...
Lord Rothschild appears here as well...

www.care2.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Alright, European. And where do you think the Europeans came from? Historical evidence is that they, or we, are also from the Dispersion. I am from Scottish descent, and my coat of arms is very similar to the symbology for the tribe of Judah. Lady Di's family. With the colors reserved for royalty. A thread of truth would seem to be within British Israeliteism, as with most fables, and religions, and downright lies.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
\...and my coat of arms is very similar to the symbology for the tribe of Judah. Lady Di's family. With the colors reserved for royalty. A thread of truth would seem to be within British Israeliteism, as with most fables, and religions, and downright lies. \

Coat of arms is more than interesting topic for research and discussion!
What is exactly on your coat of arms?
here is interesting data on the symbols of the Israeli tribes which you can find on your coat of arms and tonns of others, including well-known familes of bankers, writers etc., and interpret which of the tribes a family goes from from...
www.akhlah.com...
dispersion
www.cswnet.com...

E.g Rotschild's coat of arms
Rotschild coat of arms
Leo and unicorn means the family traced its roots to Juda and Manasseh

* Reuben: ראובן, man, reuben
* Simeon: שמעון, watch tower semeon - compare with Jehovah's Witnesses!
* Levi: לוי, levi
* Judah: יהודה, - leo - judah
* Dan: דן, snake, dan
* Naphtali: נפתלי, gazelle, deer, naphtali
* Gad: גד, - military camp, or tabernacul, gad
* Asher: אשר, - olive tree - asher
* Issachar: יששכר, sun and half-moon (compare with the muslim symbol!)Issachar
* Zebulun: זבולן, ship, zebulun
* Joseph: יוסף, joseph
Joseph and efraim - the same jahtruth.net... - taurus
Manasseh: מנשה, unicorn menasseh
Ephraim: אפרים, taurus ephraim
* Benjamin: בנימין, wolf benjamin

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Genetics do not lie. There have been some very interesting studies conducted all over the globe, that are being used to demonstrate the path of mans emergence out of Africa, as well as other studies linking diverse cultures from very different places to each other. It is quite fascinating and tracks specific genetic markers of mDNA, and the Y chromosome. I do not doubt that there is a genetic blend in Europe which includes ties to the mideast as well as other areas of the globe. The research indicated however, that modern Jews and Palestinians are genetically linked, although the Jews in Israel are a 'watered down' blend of their historical mid east ancestors, unlike the Palestinians.

DNA doesn't know the political, religious or cultural distinctions on which people have built concepts of race, but in the 0.1 percent of the genetic code that makes each person unique is inscribed a chronological and geographic history.

The history reveals itself in a set of DNA markers -- usually harmless genetic mutations passed on over generations -- that have accumulated in populations over Homo sapiens sapiens' 150,000- to 200,000-year history.

You can learn more about the process here: Genetic Search for Ancestors

If you like, anyone can participate by submitting their DNA to the National Geographic sponsored Genographic Project. They offer a testing kit, but it will cost you $99.95 for the lab work. Commercial companies charge over $140 for the test and don't offer the history of your genetic links. Learn more here: Your Genetic Journey

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Europe

planes fall out of the sky, buildings collapse all the time, a lot of paintings suck. whats your point here, a learned opinion is an opinion none the less, the learned part only depends on your point of view. And also its not someones opinion that makes a plane stay in the air, its a scientific principle that does that, same goes for buildings.

Clearly the point escapes you but don't worry your head about it. The answer to your question is in your comment. You see, not all opinions are the same; while one man's opinion may be reliant up on a pathological belief another's opinion can be wholly based on a scientific fact.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I'm going to the library today to see if I can reserve it or order it in - according to the source it is due to be translated and released, but doesn't give a date.

Thanks for the info and keeping us posted. I think I will do the same.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join