It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to all children of the Gods.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

الآلهة الأطفال
θεοί παιδιά
אלוהים ילדים
देवताओं बच्चों
thần trẻ em
Bohové děti
dioses menores
guder børn
Götter Kinder
guder barn
bogów vaikams
Bohovia deti
dei bambini
deuses crianças
anak-anak allah
zeii copii
goden kinderen
Боги дітей
Боги детей
Богови су деца
dieux, les enfants.

Verily, Children of the Gods. Time nears prophecy of the sages. Our destiny is closer, vivid and absolute. Truth shall compass within light and in darkness. For it is us, who will scintillate through the artifice of diabolos, the perpetrators whose slanderous nature subterfuges the Children of the Gods for centennial times. Those who whispered the falsehood, those who articulated cunning redemption and incited false hope into despair, disquietude and the dimming of essence, will find their dour heaven within the devoid constant of aeon's.

Forsaken not in delight, but in misery. Children of the Gods, Your lament is your redemption, your misgiving the vigor of opulence. Integrity will not haste from us, you've touched the finite juncture within muteness, been deceived by the malignant, but have been distinguished by the Gods. Infected by falsehood, the imperative bliss of essence.

Fear, despair. Efface the antithesis. Whom to know the alert, the brilliance the ambiguousness of eternal Gods, for they've known you within your encumbrance of the bewildered. IT is you, in solemn quandary, where we went. In desolate thoughts while hasting from others in a last caress, you we're not alone. Under the tangibility of your existence, you might mistakenly felt who we are. Not upon the senses nor in the clear reasoning but in the crooked and bend, within you, in your doubt and questioning.

Our manifestation forewarns not you, Children. We do not uphold what you are not, but behold and affirm as it is, but never will be. Our epistle, is for those could not realize the verisimilitude of your essence. The designated, the diabolos of unbalance, a heinous Saviour, architect of demise, whose name and numbers is many, and incarnated the mother of obscurity, the sun, and the body of blood, the Chi Xi Stigma, the false Buddha Chistos, and Elohim. The foreshadow. It's embodiment is upon you, Children of the Gods, but it will not stand firm. For you are darkness within darkness, the occult of your essence, not legion but incomprehensibleness, the unpronounced and balance of all things that are.

You have been misled.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I dont' see where your going with this, other than preaching some sort of religious dogma to an un-specified audience...

Not really a great way to come accross here on ATS....

Interesting read none the less.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by metagod

People who believe that Stargate SG1 is the real thing are same ones who believe that Flintstones were a documentary...

May his holiness, flying spaghetti monster, have mercy on your soul, for you sinned greatly, repent, there is still time...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by metagod

I AM RA! -Stargate

Lol, what is this nonsense?

Seriously dude, don't believe what the symbiont is telling you

Unless you are talking about some sorta Raelian bs, if you are Raelian, May Yeshua guide you to His arms.

Oh my, what people do when they smoke too much peyote.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm going to agree with the first reply; I don't quite understand what the main idea is, other than that we've been misled. Is the purpose of ATS not to be a haven for those who feel they've been misled?

This is beautifully written, however. Very good word choices, but I think it deserves a sequel that reveals what is going on more than "you have been misled."

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifthrasir

jebus dont encourage the guy to post more random crap we either won't understand, or doesn't have any sort of point what so ever.

I'm sure he'll find something else to post here, maybe it will of some value to somebody.

One man's trash is another's treasure right?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

I agree, the answers I have got from the "Stargates are real" thread are very dissapointing. It dos'nt help their cause.

I have this DVD called "Alen Gods" By Will Raee
It has interview with heaps of Alien/Ufo religions. Great for a laugh.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by metagod

Götter Kinder
goden kinderen

anak-anak allah

Боги дітей
Боги детей

dieux, les enfants.

Okay, I need a translator!

The ones I selected looks like God (good) Children, Born Again and the last one was the only one I understood (in French), with the exception of the 'anak' (child) and 'Allah'.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Whew. For a minute there I thought it was a new Obama speech.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Are you starting your own religion? Use big words, confuse people, be open to mis-interpretation and never be questioned...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by metagod

Message to all who hear the silent limbo's mumba.

Weeki
Plooko
Waa
eieiieeiiooo

I get it

Its FURBY!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Okay, I need a translator!

All of it means "Children of God"

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
FFS !!

You didnt mention my religion !!

Does that mean I'm doomed??

Should I start drinking heavily?

Procreate maybe? (Nah what would be the point)

HOAX?

All of the above?

How long long baby.. how long?

15th line ( just for humours sake)

Mungo

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi all, my name is Rochelle.

The message was given by metagod through thoughts, how exactly I do not know. It's not channeling, but a transmission sent out by the metagod. I am what some might call a gatekeeper. I have absolutely no clue who metagod is, or where that name comes from, it just happened. I was told to post it on at least one forum, and I chose this one. Again, why I do not know. I also do not remember when I posted it, but the numbers 777 would turn up as it said so, also it was said to show those languages, although I could not understand them I tried to translate them. There were 21 languages in which it was spoken to me. It seems I got connected to metagod on some point, i have no clue actually since I'm not into this stuff at all. I think it has something todo with synchronicity (just a wild guess though)

It also explained to me that aliens are our brothers and sisters from inverse universes (unlimited it was told) kinda like a fractal (that image was shown). It was said that what we notice as UFO's are "manifestations" of our brothers and sisters, they are here to: (I try to formulate it as correct as I can) "remove and tweak hot nodes". No clue what that means, but the image I got was that they experience imbalance in their universe due to our imbalance.

That's about it, and all I got from metagod. I can try to contact again (if it works) if you have any questions, I can try to have them answered, but I have no idea if that works though.

now, I have no idea what this forum is about, but I will check it out.

Thanks and peace!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Cthulhu will devour you shortly after his visage drives you insane.

two lines.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What do you mean with this?

Cthulhu will devour you shortly after his visage drives you insane.

two lines.

And upon that arid field of war, the sentinels of light and shadow spoke to each other in tongues dormant since the Third Moon fell burning from the heavens, and not sweet were the words they uttered.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

"Verily, ... Truth shall compass within light and in darkness..."

What foolishness - of some of the comments. The consequences of human genetics (entire or partial) seem to remain what they have always been.

Many ‘gods’ might be dumb, but, how dumb must someone be to think all are.

And when do people begin to understand it’s not the label that counts, it’s the message. And, metagod, I appreciate yours very much, though it is a sad message. As sad as its truth. Metagod’s message has more depth and truth in every word than a hundred pages of many other posters. THANK you metagod.

Whereas, a part of the message isn't sad at all: "Those who whispered the falsehood, those who articulated cunning redemption and incited false hope into despair, disquietude and the dimming of essence, will find their dour heaven within the devoid constant of aeon's." Well, certain people might now ask themselves, is this mere prophecy or .... foreknowledge?

"There are those who do not know and cannot understand. And there are those who cowardly hide in the dark, know all too well, and do not want to understand."

[edit on 29-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

"Hi all, my name is Rochelle...."

Hi Rochelle, Thank you for transmitting the message. Many 'god' messages are lies, but I cannot see other than truth in this one.

Don’t let them turn you off. Please keep on posting. And give metagod – at least my - thanks.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

new topics

top topics

join