It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Did your search and found the same old (10+ years) hogwash. At least they could update their sites now that we know they don't exist but money is being gathered to build them

mikell

Really? I think you weren't doing the searches in the right way then, there is tons of evidence --- they DO exist!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Does anybody know why these things dont leak out more??? Youd think people would ask questions about this kind of stuff! Star and flagged.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi Mike here. I researched this about 8 months ago. You tube has vid clips of people driving around these places. Seems they like the idea of railroads. FEMA power includes the use of some Railroad Company, in the event of martial law. I tell you it was so scary, one video clip played pink floyds song, "welcome to the machine", while driving around this fema camp, being watched by some goon security guards. Then I remember a picture of a rail road train car completely converted to transport maybe 200 people a time, benches on both sides, with a continuous handrail, so you can be handcuffed to. If you want to know the why, and how and what, is going on ... I suggest you look up HenryMakow.com He explains it quite well. Illumanatti , free mason conspiracy. There is also a book out, called," architects of deception", by Juri Lina. Also, have you ever heard of Alex Jones? He has another interesting look at what is going on. Check them out, hope it helps you understand. Be smarter.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

good point about the camps, but what about the coffins dude?, are they 'special effects' added to the scenario? no I don't think so. I would err on the side of caution and remember the holocaust. Don't be complacent about this, that's exactly how the Jews allowed themselves to become victims.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ah so it will be legal to put them on a military base. I think that woudl be good. We had them all over the place here after Katrina, just spread out wherever there was space.

There was AMPLE room on the military base, it would have been much better just to put them on there.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They do exist and it is a very real threat. I didn't read the whole thread but as one poster said the time to march is now. At the very least if there isn't a march when martial law is declared then we are screwed. I honestly feel that we are screwed either way because this plan has been in motion for so many years and every possible scenario has been gone over by them. I have lost hope and I know that's what they want, but I feel that since there hasn't been a revolution yet we are screwed.
I had the opportunity to ask someone who told me he worked for FEMA. He had come into my store before a few times, but never spoke of his job. I said "how do you feel about the camps" or something to that effect. He responded "just run, ...... just run". Even before that moment I knew they existed but he just confirmed my belief beyond all reasonable doubt. He also said they are very disorganized/unorganized.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Text
Thank you for your post about the FEMA worker because i am 14 yrs old and i have been watching this closely as well as reading William Cooper's book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE and i think that they will only put the camps into effect after a major incident occurs(obviously by the US Govt.) and then they will tell us that it is for our own good but then once we are in we are dead....if there is a chance for me to fight i will.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tompumped
They do exist and it is a very real threat. I didn't read the whole thread but as one poster said the time to march is now. At the very least if there isn't a march when martial law is declared then we are screwed. I honestly feel that we are screwed either way because this plan has been in motion for so many years and every possible scenario has been gone over by them. I have lost hope and I know that's what they want, but I feel that since there hasn't been a revolution yet we are screwed.
I had the opportunity to ask someone who told me he worked for FEMA. He had come into my store before a few times, but never spoke of his job. I said "how do you feel about the camps" or something to that effect. He responded "just run, ...... just run". Even before that moment I knew they existed but he just confirmed my belief beyond all reasonable doubt. He also said they are very disorganized/unorganized.

Are you serious? Did you REALLY, ask him about that and did he REALLY say that?

I would have asked lots more questions - since he acknowledged the fact, like why would I need to run? Aren't they suppose to be "for us" in emergencies, to keep us safe?

WOW, if he comes back in, ask him some more questions.... please

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm being totally serious, I take pride in the fact that I do not lie anymore except to the authorities.
You are right that I should've asked more questions, but in my mind he proved what I had known to be true for sometime before that day. I was also interrupted by my coworker who asked a question before I got a word in. It is interesting that he felt that way come to think of it, maybe he can actually think for himself and put two and two together, and say something is terribly wrong here. I doubt he had inside knowledge that I could've benefited from, and if he did, would he have told me? I probably did ask another question, but those words were etched into my mind. My memory for certain things is lacking these days.
I'm pretty sure I didn't just say what about the camps? I asked him what his take on it was which prompted his response. It was serious he looked me in the eyes and repeated just run while he shook his head. It seemed he didn't want to really get into it, maybe because he was in a rush. He had come in many times before. He actually was looking for batteries, he needed a bunch and it was work related. He said they had to change the batteries in something monthly or every few months, I don't remember what it was exactly. I hate that it was just on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember.
I should've at the very least asked him where the closest camp was, which is supposably right near me. I want to go there to check it out with another member from ats, i'll let you know if I ever do it. I'm kind of skecthed out about doing it just because it's right next to a prison.

Also it's good to see a 14 year old is interested in such issues. I wish I was like you at your age.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Railroads! Now that should ring a bell this last week.

One of the pet projects in the new bill gives 8 billion to Amtrak to go from Vegas to LA in an express line.
Harry Reids deal. He was asking for 2 billion and the cost has not gone up!

Where do you think they will spend the other 6 billion?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Text
Thank you for your post about the FEMA worker because i am 14 yrs old and i have been watching this closely as well as reading William Cooper's book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE and i think that they will only put the camps into effect after a major incident occurs(obviously by the US Govt.) and then they will tell us that it is for our own good but then once we are in we are dead....if there is a chance for me to fight i will.

Now folks, here is the spirit of the old days!
Young boys willing to step up to the plate!

I don't know that I would let them, but it's nice to see a young one that is not completey dumbed down!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
the irony here is that it would be in our interest to find a way (legal way at first) to prove the government in power illigitimate and criminal, so as to john "locke" them up in the camps and treat them like the slaves that they now treat us as then lip service us with lies. FEMA is a secret society code from which seeks to undermine and undo America then the world for the sole purpose of revenge by nit wits who have no respect for anything but there own evil lucifarianism and rotten goals.

ALL LAW IN THE US IS VOID BECAUSE SECRET SOCIETIES HAVE PURCHASED OR THREATENED OR FORCED THEM THROUGH WITH LIES.
Thats right..and if you think im nuts, look at your own compliance with lying using manipulative greedy scum who think they are gods..whilst they kill innocents, and send your children off as war fodder.

Consider what being a patriotic person really means.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
20 pages and not a single person has even looked for a camp other than on ATS and You Tube. Get outside and get pictures but lots of luck????

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I would have asked lots more questions - since he acknowledged the fact, like why would I need to run? Aren't they suppose to be "for us" in emergencies, to keep us safe?

WOW, if he comes back in, ask him some more questions.... please

That's an understandable goal, to get more answers. However, I think that when we get snippets like that from people in positions like that, it may be all we can get and we may be better off leaving the issue alone with them. I think the poster who talked to the FEMA guy probably did the wise thing by not asking more (which could be taken as pestering, if the guy is out taking care of business or shopping) and was grateful for the bit of info he/she was given at the moment. I honestly don't think the FEMA guy would risk his job, and whatever else, to go spouting off protected information like that just because someone was (of course, with good reason) curious. And just imagine the can of worms to be opened if he were to go into detail - where would the story end? So, that's my 2 cents after observing the way things work with People Who Know Things.

I'm not saying to stop wanting answers, or to never ask questions. Just that it's a tricky thing sometimes. Some retired government workers may be safer to ask, too.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by wintermarches]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Something is coming down the pipe, we don't know what it is exactly, we do know that mexico and alot of other places in the world are already in a state of internal war. Our first world war was organized better than any other civil war in the world's history, north against the south, this new one will not have lines and states, it will be everyone against everyone, This war will not be about honor or whos right and wrong, it is going to be about survival like the people in somalia have to deal with warlords stealing there supplies, this is what will be, a country torn apart by race, economics, beliefs, and strait out rebellion towards the Government. The truth is that so many guns and boxes of ammo are flying off the shelf , the chances are extreme that fringe idiots may start something just for the pure fact that so many many guns are going out right now, more than ever, everyone is paranoid, and everyone knows people that have fallen from the economy. So if we are fear mongering people , we apologize, as if you just take a look aroung you will see this is a different time, an a very different america.

We cannot solve our problems with guns, I have plenty of them, but they are to protect myself and family from the fringe crisus that is building from the oversale of guns and ammo. Powderkeg comes to mind, its like walking around in a gunpowder factory with a lit match.

Everybody just needs to calm down and relax, buy your guns, buy your ammo, but just concentrate on one fact, we all die, we all have to die, its ineviteble that we do that, so if the lights go out one night from a nuke in your neighborhood, you wont ever know it happened, we cannot control the future, only the outcome of fate itself, as we can try to not to drown when the ship sinks, but whether or not we make it isn't up to us.

Go to church, listen to the preacher, listen to some classical music, relax. If they do these things we load our guns and go fight for our freedom, we are not the criminals, they are, we will all stand together sooner or later and vanquish the bad guys, americans always do. remember , relax...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
BUMP!!! We need to keep this thread in everyone's face, particularly after the events of this last week!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

If you want an opinion, I will offer one as well. Its going to be the prison camp for those who fight against the North American Community. The Amero dollar is set to be put in place with the demise of the US dollar. The CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) has set a tentative date of 2010) The North American Community is the combining of US,Canada and Mexico. Just google any of the above terms, then make a decision.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I've seen a strange report of FEMA camps in the desert... I'ts NOT what I want to see happen to humanity... this is extremely a GREAT THREAT TO MY SANITY< ACTUALLY< AS I think about, it, because I .... grew up in the system.... I was basically in group homes all my life, since the age of 6.... I've been locked in rooms, and... When I ran away from one place, (VERY 'pun'ishly called: 'Crossroads'") 45 times, they sent me to a locked up place called DARA, in the complex called Shawbridge, now called Youth Horizons.... - So I Know FIRST HAND that these places are NOT where I intend on going , and to know that the goddnam people .. all these wonderful people... my friends, people they know,,, pepole, I could have known... I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HUMANITY GO DOWN! PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU ALL !!!! - YOU CANNOT TAKE LIFE FOR GRANTED! PLEASE>>> I know what It;s like to see the world in such a beautiful state... to look upon a sunset, at a cat or dog's smile, or any animal...

IT WOULD BE SO SIMPLE FOR PEOPLE TO WAKE UP! - The truth just has to be told as to be understood!

PLEASE !!!! HUMANITY!!! - JUST SPREAD THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ENGINEERED ECONOMIC COLLAPSE BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND OTHER ENTITIES, ... STaged terrorism....

Sant people do not have the internet, so just print the facts and post them EVERYEHERE!!!! -

... The saddest thing of all is that I have to write such things, anfd get involved with these issues, which I would rather not have to deal with, but if I don't if ... IF WE ALL CONTINUE TO GO ON WITH BUSINESS AS USUAL, ... we will head down the WRONG WRONG WRONG ROAD ahead, as the junctoin approaches VERY fast!
THE TIME IS NOW

THIS IS SUCH A CHALLENGE FOR ME!!!

I DO NOT want to see everybody who stands up for themselves become enslaved in these $@#% prisons!!! THIS IS ... the most incredible moment of my life... Even though it's just a post in a forum. ... ll these people, no matter who they are, they have the potential to be great , as great as thet can be... if it was not for this tyranny... STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!!

STOP THE NEW WORD DISORDER!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Something is coming down the pipe, we don't know what it is exactly, we do know that mexico and alot of other places in the world are already in a state of internal war. Our first world war was organized better than any other civil war in the world's history, north against the south,

GARBAGE REMOVED

Go to church, listen to the preacher, listen to some classical music, relax. If they do these things we load our guns and go fight for our freedom, we are not the criminals, they are, we will all stand together sooner or later and vanquish the bad guys, americans always do. remember , relax...

WOW! What a (possible) trasnsparent shill!

Thanks for the laugh! - Sure we will all die, but really... come on mate... It's time to stop that WHEEL of history that is always repeating itself! - And SINCE we all die, we only have a short perid of time to know what is going on... And so, for example: If we all lived for 300 years, we would have more time to take a look at information... And then we shall know the truth.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
do the FEMA camps have Cable?????

I hope they provide XBOX and stuff... YIPPIE free lodging....." What??? what do you mean we all take a shower now?"

O_o

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join