It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
How about some new pictures of the FEMA camps not ones 20-30 years old on the net. Don't bother coming to Michigan to look for one they have all been de bunked !! Well Camp Grayling has a fenced in area but a couple of hundred people would make it overfilled. Any pictures out there?? NO

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am tempted to agree. I have seen a lot of posts in the last 6 months or so showing "prison trains" and modular-constructed prison cells. I'm pretty certain both of these (and perhaps even the coffins) have been debunked.

Would love to search for the threads but frankly I have other matters to attend to.

Like eating.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is to finish my response to jfj123, and that's all I want to say about it in this thread so as to not continue the argument over whether or not this is a depression.

Originally posted by jfj123
Then that means every economic analyst in the government, public and private sectors are in on the "conspiracy" and not one of them is willing to say the truth?

Here are some economists (and others) calling or predicting depression. Some are pretty mainstream.

The Economist
-Dec. 30, 2008 article: "Diagnosing depression"

Yes, we have no bananas [...] In 1978 Alfred Kahn, one of Jimmy Carter’s economic advisers, was chided by the president for scaring people by warning of a looming depression. Mr Kahn, in his next speech, simply replaced the offending word, saying “We’re in danger of having the worst banana in 45 years.” America’s economy once again has a distinct whiff of bananas.

(bolding not mine)

Nouriel Roubini
- bigtime professor of economics at New York University, and chairman of an economic consultancy firm
-Oct. 18, 2008 article, as linked above: "Nouriel Roubini: A Global Depression in sight?"

Anything short of these radical and coordinated actions may lead to a market crash, a global financial meltdown, and worldwide depression.

Nov. 14, 2008 article: "System Risk, Contagion, and Trade Finance"

If people go hungry their children go hungry. When children go hungry, people riot and governments fall.

Everyone along the supply chain should worry about their children going hungry.

When that happens, everyone in governments should worry about the riots.

Well, that's one way the riots and FEMA-run camps come in.

Bennett Sedacca
-I found him through Karl Denninger's site fedupusa.org
-26 years of securities industries experience, President of Atlantic Advisors
-Jan. 26, 2009 article: "Welcome to the Depression"

I actually hoped the unprecedented credit unwind would end up in a nasty recession; but I fear a depression is either upon us or will soon be upon us. To be truthful is essential in markets and life: To face head-on the bad news which isn't at all fun or exciting to face.

I hate to say this, as unpopular as it may be: Welcome to the depression. For my reasoning, please read on.

George Ure
-past news director, MBA, focuses on long wave economics
-link is for his Mar. 5, 2004 column (yes, 5 years ago he predicted it developing) - in Tuesday's entry, under "Bernanke Watch", he says:

So if you're waiting for the next economic depression to develop, which we believe it is presently, we have only to wait for 83.5 years from the last big market crash (Fall, 1929) we need only wait for the spring of 2013 at the latest.

But we also think things will be well on into the Greater Depression before then because of the mechanics of interest charges and the fractional reserve system.

(bolding mine)

David Rosenberg
-Merrill North American Economist
He just came out with a report "Some Inconvenient Truths". It's mentioned on Money Central on MSN.com, and George Ure has this clip on his site's entry for January 29, 2009:

"We are likely enduring a depression today As for depressions, there is no official definition, except to say that they have existed in the past. There were no fewer than four in the nineteenth century, one in the twentieth century, and we are very likely enduring another one today."

(bolding not mine)

A couple non-economists (AFAIK):

Gerald Celente
- from the widely-quoted Trends Research Institute.
- above link is for a Nov. 10, 2008 interview with him on FOX Business News. The poster of the video summed up:

They mentioned that before 2012:

1. America will be the first undeveloped country
2. Revolution, food shortages, riots, marches
3. Food instead of gifts for Christmas.

Michael Fox
- blogger, not sure what his qualifications are, but this is a thorough article
- Sept. 11, 2008: "Year Two of the New Depression"

Anyone who doubts that we are a year into a Depression, remember, these things do not hit you like a punch in the face; rather, they are more like an untreated boil that slowly festers until body parts have to be amputated from infection. [...]

Last year, in this column, I identified the start of the New Depression as November 7, 2007. That was the day that China announced they’d be unloading about $400 billion in US currency they were holding in the form of treasury notes. It was a check in the global economic chess game, and the checkmate came from bad playing on the part of the United States.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by wintermarches]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
not sure if this has been posted prior to this and I apologize if it has.....here is a link to
Army Regulation 210–35, Installations Civilian Inmate Labor Program

www.army.mil...

worth the read or a quick view...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
How about some new pictures of the FEMA camps not ones 20-30 years old on the net. Don't bother coming to Michigan to look for one they have all been de bunked !! Well Camp Grayling has a fenced in area but a couple of hundred people would make it overfilled. Any pictures out there?? NO

Most of the FEMA camps are under ground. And are capable of housing more than enough people.
Unless you have an x-ray camera or a death wish, getting pictures of those camps is next to impossible.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can't help but to wonder if the introduction of this bill was what Colin Powell was eluding to in his message.

The date is right on and the potential for disaster is something the united states has never seen.

Worse than a terrorist attack, IMO>

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Of course the ptb would never abuse their power and violate peoples rights.

1. Amendment 1 Free speech zones, protest areas and hate speach laws

2. Amendment 2 Gun permits and registration recent open violation of Supreme Court rulings

3. Amendment 3 removal of Posse Comitatus

4. Amendment 4 Illegal wire tapping and sneak and peak searches. Traffic road blocks, and patdowns

5. Amendment 5 Blood test and breathalyzer tests

6. Amendment 6 Homeland Security Terrorist held without trial

7. Amendment 9 See above transgressions

8. Amendment 10 Federal control and funding for state projects.

As you can see our government is only here to make our lives better and provide for the greater welfare of the common citizen. They would in no way use these camps to repress the people!

I in no way buy into all of the ct's that are out there but one would have to be blind not to see that something is up.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I would just like to say I find it intresting when I looked at the Bill, the numbers ON the top of the bill add up to 666 +22 master number.!
HR 645=6
HR 845=6
JANUARY 22.2009 =6
=666
111 CONGRESS +1 =11+11 = 22

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buttafuqua
Two words for you homeboy:

FEAR MONGERING

This stuff gets everybody's panties in a bundle. It would be poor planning on our government's part if we did not have ways to handle mass quantities of people in case of an emergency. ...

Three words for you, right back:

New World Order.

You blab about poor planning if we didn't, etc. But for over 200 years we did not have such extensive "planning" with blanket powers in a draconian Homeland "Security" concoction, where the facilities were set up BEFORE the legislation to make them "legal."

A little bit and then a little bit more, inch by inch, they put their vision into play, and it is not directed by human hearts.

Tch tch tch. If you choose blindness of what's going on here, I can only shake my head and hope you make it ok when the SHTF.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
4. Amendment 4 Illegal wire tapping and sneak and peak searches. Traffic road blocks, and patdowns

Don't forget what the War on (some people who use some) Drugs gave us:

Property seizure with no due process. On accusation alone, property is seized, with 80% of people who lose property this way never even charged with a crime!

So...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by reluctantpawn

Don't forget what the War on (some people who use some) Drugs gave us:

Property seizure with no due process. On accusation alone, property is seized, with 80% of people who lose property this way never even charged with a crime!

So...

I actually did not know that.

Are you saying, that people have their property confiscated and not returned - yet never get charged with a crime?

Wouldn't people get property back, if they are found innocent of any wrong doing?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell

I can tell you one thing, I have gone on Google earth to try and see any FEMA camps on it. I found one thing, that really bothered me when I tried, the areas that are suppose to have the camps, are blurred out. In fact google will put up a little box, that says, I can not see that area as there is no close up of it.

Let me ask, why are there those areas that are blurred and why do they happen to be areas that have these FEMA camps?

What is suppose to be an innocent old WW2 camp about 50 miles from me, can not be seen on google, yet the closest town about 5 miles away from it, can be seen close up.

I have not ventured over there, but I just might in the near future, if I do, I will be sure to post any pictures I have of it.

I have heard though from people around there, that it has been worked on by the govt.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Greetings, I just wanted to point out something in the bill that hasn't been posted yet to my knowledge..

(e) Transfer of Control of Closed Military Installations- If a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Defense shall transfer to the Secretary of Homeland Security administrative jurisdiction over such closed military installation.

(f) Cooperative Agreement for Joint Use of Existing Military Installations- If an existing military installation other than a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of Defense shall enter into a cooperative agreement to provide for the establishment of the national emergency center.

Sigh .. and they plan to appropriate $180,000,000 for EACH YEARif this is passed.. meaning 2009/2010.. Right when we need it most!

I'm spreading news about this bill, and going to try to get on a local radio show friday as part of national mass action day, national freedom day..

cheers, thanks for reading

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wonder how accurate these maps are honestly. I keep seeing maps with dots, and yet, almost no pictures. Supposedly a base in Alaska that holds 1 million.. but no pictures. Underground bases.. no pictures. One couple checked out a supposed base, and it ends up being a dump, not even fenced all the way around.

So while these bases probably DO exist in some #s, I wonders how large they really are, how many there really are, etc. Anyone have an actual up-to-date site, or a site with more photographic proof? I like hard evidence.

I do think all the supposed shackle cars are bunk. Again, not a single picture has been brought to light. All I've seen is car transport trains, that's it.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
it is close. everybody pack canned goods to last you months! very rough times are coming.
And when they ask you to put a chip in your rigth hand and tatto the sign.
RESFUSE WITH ALL YOUR WILL. NO MATTER WHAT.

and watch this movie

ZEITGEIST

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here is a mention of the railcars from the San Francisco Chronicle's home online, SFGate, in an article titled, "Rule by fear or rule by law?"

The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wintermarches

i thought i counted 10 regions? are you speaking of something entirely different or did i just miss something? here is a list of the regions in the document sited above

(c) Location of National Emergency Centers- There shall be established not fewer than one national emergency center in each of the following areas:1) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions I, II, and III.

(2) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV.

(3) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions V and VII.

(4) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region VI.

(5) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions VIII and X.

(6) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IX.

globalresearch.ca...

i think there is a map that shows all regions and i will try and find the link.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You're right, musselwhite. It looks like there are 10 FEMA regions, but for the purposes of this bill they are lumped into 6 areas. So I was thinking of the 6 areas. And it says "not fewer than 6 national emergency centers" to be built, meaning one per area.

That corresponds even more to the 10 regions I'd read about, but maybe what I'd read about simply knew about the already-existing FEMA regions.

Edited: The 10-region supposed division of the U.S. was an idea I found in narratives claimed to have been gotten from "Mr. Sea [Al Cuppett]", as the MindControlForums say. I don't know if this information has been debunked yet, or if it was just someone's own interpretation of how events would play out.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

so you and your "click" can ambursh us Chadwickus? who's to say some may already be out their? anyway, he's looking at you and your little friends in military land! glad you are on our side. it's always good to know we have you!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join