It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we at ATS can create the worlds most powerful secret society

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Should we take control rather than constantly complaining about the state of the world and acting the helpless populace?

-ATS already has the membership base. No need to recruit and hold clandestine meetings , performing bizarre rituals.
-We take back control from the…...…(add your nemesis here, eg Grey, Reptilian, Illuminati, Bildaberg etc)
-We can sell our own products, trading in our own alternate currency (ATS points or gold and silver, whichever you find more valuable)
-We have secret symbols in real life that denote our businesses as a member of our secret society and we then commit to only trade for goods and services with each other.

Eventually we can:
*Create our own alternate currency
*Loan our currency out to banks and corporations we have collapsed attached to a loan guarantee with interest from tax dollars
*Place our own leaders in power (nominate yourself now for role of president of ATS appointed government)
*Sacrifice freemasons DNA and wombs to aliens for reproductive purposes.
*Negotiate a truce with other life forms for their technology to increase our power.

Sounds ridiculous? If they can why can't we?
What do you think people, Who will stand up and take back the power?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I'll be president... because I know I'm not evil.

If everyone would just listen to me... we might have a chance.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Is this a revolution?

Cool,can I skip down the road and put flowers in gun barrels?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Skip, flowers, do as you wish, just shake my hand the the secret ATS way and I wont enslave you

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well, since its on the internet, and your I.P. address canbe viewed, it is not really that secret, but I seewhere you are going with this.
Hey if this works out, I want to be part of the ATS Secret Service.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'll join as long as my identity remains secret............Oh wait...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Well none of them are reallythat secret are they? We know about them all....We can call it the ATS new World Order if you prefer.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ain't very secret if we're talking about it on a free-registration public forum.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
We'll call it something else if you like, lets look at taking back the power is the point more than being secretive...any one interested in ATS NEW WORLD ORDER then? Can I get any takers on
that thread?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Should we take control rather than constantly complaining about the state of the world and acting the helpless populace?

-We can sell our own products, trading in our own alternate currency (ATS points or gold and silver, whichever you find more valuable)

Eventually we can:
*Create our own alternate currency
*Loan our currency out to banks and corporations we have collapsed attached to a loan guarantee with interest from tax dollars

Sounds ridiculous? If they can why can't we?
What do you think people, Who will stand up and take back the power?

I nominate myself as president of the alternative currency bank. No objections, right? I can manage all that money faithfully to the secret societies goals... trust me I swear!

I really am repulsed by my own writing but will post it any way

[edit on 27-1-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
We already have something like that!

A.I.S.B.
(I buried mine last night!)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Maybe... just maybe ...

There already is? ...

I'm just sayin'

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Secret society on ATS? no such thing exists take my word for it or you will have to find out the hard way.
ATS New World Order? It's all in your head. Nothing is going on here. This is just an innocent little website with innocent civilians joining together for innocent discussion, and that's not evil, is it? Mua ha ha!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have it on good authority (from this fellow on Youtube) that you y'all worship that Baphomet feller.

Y'all are evil and are corrupting everything! Why, y'all were behind faking the moon landing!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
the reason this will not ever work or succeed is the main reason secret societies havent worked ever before

it starts off good, with strictly moral, intelligent, good willed members of society, then the riff raff are let in

here on ats the intelligent are few and far between, if only the greatest minds on here could form a secret society

the world would be truly better off

yet even the best become penetrated by the lowest of the low given enough time

thus explaining all the ignorance stated here on this board amongst true genius

im sorry to say that i truly feel we are destined for death, as here on this earth, good will never be able to overcome evil, as evil and ignorance simply outnumbers the righteous

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You've already failed.

Im a massive shill for the establishment.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Oh man...

Can I be secretary of the Treasury?

I'll be honest..

No Really!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

hehehah

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

got that?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I’m in, what fun we’ll have in our very public secret society.

Seriously though I have my e-mail (that I use just for chatting on the interweb) listed on my profile and someone once contacted me with a message like this, said they got my e-mail from abovetopsecret. That’s the only weirdness I’ve ever experienced with ATS. I didn’t answer the recruiting mail; I wasn’t in the mood for rebellion that day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join