It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we at ATS can create the worlds most powerful secret society

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

How do we know we can trust you?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SUNRAY06

Well if you can't then you'll never know the "Awsome Secret".

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

So did I just join or what?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

-We can sell our own products, trading in our own alternate currency (ATS points or gold and silver, whichever you find more valuable)

Whichever I find more valuable? .. why ATS points of course

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I've thought of this and I like it. I'm in.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
Well if we are going to do this, then I suggest that we create an ATS space in Second Life. That way we can actually hold secret meetings, wear neat secret trinkets and garb, and exchange secret handshakes etc.

If we play our cards right, we could be the very first secret society in Second Life and that would give us a jump on the competition. (NWO, Masons, Reptilians, etc.)

Also, if we are going to do this then we need to exclude cluckerspud.

I don't have anything against cluckerspud but his avatar makes me hungry and it's going to be really creapy in Second Life if he animates it.

Secondlife? Our E-borders will be under threat of encroachment by the stranger denizens of the intertubes; Furries and other deviants alike. The things you risk seeing there; they cannot be unseen.

The mind is a fragile thing; those who wander into second life rarely come back the same. BEWARE!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K

I've thought of this and I like it. I'm in.

Great, another member.

You can bring the booze.

We are allowed to have booze in our society, right?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer

So did I just join or what?

Nearly, there is a pretty looking sheep somewhere thats batting its eyelashes at you and wants you to....oh sorry , You aren't a New Zealander Sheep farmer are you?

Yeh that'll do

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Heck, why not....

I'll be the Super Secret Society's beer brewer!

I have made lot's of beer. Some good batches, some bad batches, some batches that are so alcoholic they should be considered hard liquor.

I am the BeerMan! Coo koo ca chew!

Added:

Oh yeah, I can also make wine, too.

Anyone wanna teach me how to make moonshine? Great disinfectant I hear!

[edit on 1/28/2009 by Amaxium]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

Moonshine, yeh my dad made it back in the 60's , its more like rocket fuel really. tried it once and it turned my blonde hair red...I'll bring some of that batch to our inaugural meeting, no body could ever finish it off to drink it so its still deep in his cellar under old newspapers on JFKs assassination!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

We can have booze, Skull and Bones does, right?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
unfortunately we are not masons or bilderburgers!, they will screw us any which way they can, as they are now doing, through the world media and the chemical spewing called global shield. cheers all. As in not allowed, they would disallow anything we could do, or start, the power is in the people, but alas they the people/sheep are sleeping or have been put to sleep by the media already, and we all know who owns the media brainwashing machine, need i say more? smiles my friends, to all of you, get pro-ACTIVE where ever you live, not just on here, talk to real people in the flesh, that is how and where it starts. Thanks for letting me breathe out

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by voodmon

But if we do it your way and only preach to the masses we dont get to be president? and half my new members are expecting beer and secret service sunglasses! How can I let them down??? No I have to insist to the 1st meeting of ATS secret society coming to order soon so we can plan global domination!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

im in as long as i can be chief party planer
were aloud to party arent we ??

this could have been a good idea only any 1 can read this thread and any1 could join ruining the point

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm in. I'll be the local cat breeder, yes, cats are the new sheep. We can shave their extra fur off for weaving (sorry allergic people). I will also be raising Main Coons for this reason.

I will also come up with gentle milking methods to extract cat milk. The cheese i will make from this cat milk will be parmeowsian!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All sercret societies are mainstream now days. The illuminati is all over hollywood and the masons have their little tea parties all over the place, all we have to do to be secret is keep our business to ourselves.

Im in.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
the OP is right we need a corporation and a product to sell to fund our anti evil plot .We begin with a 501 and take in mass donations

I recommend something green ..I nominate the waterless toilet, we create a lobby that pushes through legislation mandates the country's loos be retrofitted with these and ,and THAT WOULD BE A GOOD THING!

and VIOLA! countries awful water resource problem virtually solved ,we are heroes

our support goes through the roof!

WE will then have mass quantities of political capital to spend in all kinds of ways ,we can take over and make simple and efficient the new paradigm

the former wasteful system will be the new definition of sin

oh and while this is going we drink lotsa beer

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Theres enough stuff that belongs in the toilet here on ATS, can we try for something a little less stinky?
Our silver and Gold is being ATS stamped as we speak, but your right we should have a product first. I was thinking we trade with each others business' old formula I know, but its got a proven track record that it works ...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Cat milk!

Did you ever see the animated short film, "Pussycow"? If not, you should find it on YouTube. It's right in line with the cat milking idea. Pussycow is a cartoon character that is half cat and half cow.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

lol why do you think i volunteerd for the job . I love to taste my creations... maybe the both of us should keep the kitchen closed cause with the avarage ATS-mentality bad things are bound to happen.

Oh and we should have a dishwasher to. I heard somewhere there that Bush jr. lost his job, with the bad economy maybe we could hire him.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Spartannic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join