It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, The Latest Victim of The Jewish Parasite Bankers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

don't assume I am always talking to you. I was referring to the OP when I mentioned his flip flopping.

I do appreciate all the data from the 70's and 80's. I also love lists of banks that are ten years old.

what I'd like, to convince me that jewish parasite bankers have created the current economic crisis in America, is a list of the jewish bankers and some idea as to what, exactly, they did.

Instead of saying that 30 or so years ago, the fed looked like this....tell me the facts, don't give me sweeping generalizations taken from hate sites.

an example of what would suffice here.

(insert jewish banker name) was involved in the current crisis by (insert crime or other nefarious banking activity)

an example:
Clinton's tampering with the Community Reinvestment Act helped create the sub-prime mortgage fiasco.

(by the way, Clinton, while somewhat mensch like, is not a jew)

another example:
Franklin Delano Raines's insane compensation helped bring about the end of Fannie Mae

so, please, do tell me the names of these bankers and, please, make sure they were actually working during the run up and subsequent crash of the banking and lending industries.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well i hate to view myself as racist im not at all. I work with and have had many a cultured friend. And known many jewish people. They are nice people in person, as for the personal dealings, thats their business. But not if and when their business is to swindle for survival in a lost land.

Isreal is I think a lost cause. Yes I think the muslims are making a mockery of life just the same as the jews by killing senslessly innocents. Same with the mexican/south american beheadings. Its all an array of usury, lies, murder and dellusional thinking.

Hey mr, im better than you so im going to take what you have using wordplay, deal with it.

What would that do, it would force you to react. this is what jews have done to muslims, and vice versa, drug lords in south america, they are worse and have no morals, plus they are drugged up, which is like satan on steroids.

Im just saying that people who join religious armies, or gangs, are the lowest mental creatures who walk this hell called earth. And its hell because people who are lacking in all civility, and self correction still walk the earth. I think its time for the actual fair good to get there boots on.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Craekur

You have done Yoemans work trying to talk rationally to irrational people who believe...

"I said parasite Jewish Bankers. That does not mean Jewish Bankers are parasites. Stop putting words in my mouth."

These people believe that providing a list of bankers that are jewish is proof of something.

These people do not see that calling a race "parasitic" harkens back to Brown Shirts, hand painted Stars of David on shops and smoking ovens; an era that saw 6 million souls of A SINGLE RACE extinguished due to blind, mindless hatred.

Jews have been the pogram du jour for every people needing a scapegoat for their lowbrow view of the world since time immemorial.

It is no different today.

I am calling out very specific posters and they know who they are.

You are racist and when we see a New World Order you will be first in line to sacrifice "certain people" because they are "parasites" in your sad world view.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Crak, why don't you give it a rest, you have been given proof, you have been told who owns the Fed who its board members are how much more proof do you want. But you don't want proof do you you just want this thread to go away don't you.

Your trying to play a game that you not even good at so why not let it go.

I am completely appalled by this post, the dreadful emotions it evokes, and your Mr. mushroom's blatent disinformation tactics.

I am an intelligent individual or alteast I believe so. I want to know the truth. I want to know more about this topic but I have only been let down by nonsensical hate and arguments.

I have been following the thread in hopes to find some evidence that has value and cause. You claim that you provided ample evidence above, but guess what you provided absolutely zero, nada, ziltch, big fat O of proof for your claim.

People have been asking you for a list of these jewish bankers along with evidence of their endevours in our political and social spectrum. You have Failed to provide this. Countless times you divert the subject and go on about your rant.

I have a keen eye. You did state somewhere in the beginning the names Rothchild, Bronfman, Kohn and Warsh. No evidence of course. Guess what? I looked up them up and the only 1 that comes up is Rothschild the others have no references by google that have any relations with huge bankers. Where did you get these names? Your fellow Jewish Name Hand Book? Did these people exist a long time ago? Feel free to enlighten me and prove me wrong.

Once again I want to see this list otherwise your claim is void.

Then some gentleman decided to aid you in your cause and posted this.

Originally posted by DantesLost
The Federal Reserve is independent of the US government.It is a banking system that is owned by those who buy shares in it.Those shareholders are believed to be:

1)Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.
2)Goldman Sachs Bank of New York.
3)Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York/Shearson American Express.
4)Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris.
5)Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy.
6)Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam.
7)Lehman Brothers Bank of New York.
8)Chase Manhattan Bank of New York.(David Rockefeller)

www.realjewnews.com...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.realjewnews.com...

I am sorry but I just do not find these anti-semite websites credible in the least nor did I find any evidence of them being run by jews as you claim.

Despite it all this information was debunked in this article posted by another gentleman later on. www.geocities.com...

Here is a snipit of the article

We can simply look at the most recent list of shareholders to test the claim that foreigners own the New York Federal Reserve Bank. According to the N.Y. Fed itself, as of June 30, 1997 the top eight shareholders were
Chase Manhatten Bank
Citibank
Morgan Guaranty Trust Company
Fleet Bank
Bankers Trust
Bank of New York
Marine Midland Bank
Summit Bank.
All of the major shareholders seen here and all of the banks on the complete list are either nationally- or state-chartered banks. All of them are U.S.-owned.

The Securities and Exchange Commission requires that firms whose stock is traded publicly report their major stockholders each year. The reports identify all institutional shareholders (primarily, firms owning stock in other companies), all company officials who own shares in their firm, and any individual or institution owning more than 5% of the firm’s stock. These reports show that only one of the N.Y. Fed’s current largest shareholders, Citicorp, has any major foreign stockholders. As of January 1996, Price Alwaleed Bin Talad of Saudi Arabia owned 8.9% of Citicorp stock.2 None of the member banks on the above list have any significant portion of shares held by any foreign individual or institution.

So where are these Jewish Bankers?

I after some reading learned that the Rothschild were initially a jewish family but now they are intermixed with various european aristocracy and are about as jewish as my vacuum cleaner. Whos next Rockefeller? He is not jewish what so ever, he has german and french roots.

To be honost Mr. Mushroom you claim that everyone is preped by the powers at be and brainwashed, but the only one whos is preped and brainwashed is you. I am sorry friend but judging from your title you exhibit some deep underlying resentment towards the jewish people. Its not your fault this hate is so deep that it is probably imprinted in people as far as the genetic level and has been for the past 2000 years.

But go ahead blame the jews and the so called zionists that everyone else has and prove me wrong. Maybe the real question everyone should be asking is whos behind this imprint of hate for the jews its clearly very favourable for them since everyones attention is on someone else.

PS. I still want your list of bankers

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

These people do not see that calling a race "parasitic" harkens back to Brown Shirts, hand painted Stars of David on shops and smoking ovens; an era that saw 6 million souls of A SINGLE RACE extinguished due to blind, mindless hatred.

Please copy and paste comments by magic that have him describing the whole of the Jewish race as parasites and not just a handful of bankers.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
reply to post by crmanager

Please copy and paste comments by magic that have him describing the whole of the Jewish race as parasites and not just a handful of bankers.

Stop, stop, stop.

You are insulting the intelligence of everyone here.

"Parasitic Jewish Bankers" is supposed to be a refrence to just these certain bankers that HAPPEN to be Jewish.

Stop it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My dear magicmushroom,

I commend you for valiantly trying, but there are simply too many forces working against you in here.

The Holocaust is the reason you cannot attack the Jews for whatever reason, what a diabolical way to pre-empt future attacks on your people and ensure a carte-blanche for your offspring.

You are right ofcourse, looking into recent history and who really is in power comes up with mainly Jewish players behind the scenes.

But you cannot question that, nor even mention it. What are you going to do? Anti-semite if you do, Anti-semite if you don´t. There is so much to learn for those willing to really seek the truth.

As for me, I´m tired pointing out that people are in jail today for trying to do just that, and only that... Anyone trying to question history (no, not just the holocaust) is being treated worse than the most dangerous terrorist pariah.

And why exactly is it that mainly Jews hold positions of power in the world today when they represent so little of the world´s population percentage wise? Proof? Check who owns what for starters!

Tired & frustrated because it is soooo obvious...

As obvious as it is hopeless to continue to convince others to do their homework here on "deny ignorance" ATS.

Kiss, hug, star and flag for the OP for trying.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by MoonMine]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
My dear magicmushroom,

I commend you for valiantly trying, but there are simply too many forces working against you in here.

The Holocaust is the reason you cannot attack the Jews for whatever reason, what a diabolical way to pre-empt future attacks on your people and ensure a carte-blanche for your offspring.

You are right ofcourse, looking into recent history and who really is in power comes up with mainly Jewish players behind the scenes.

But you cannot question that, nor even mention it. What are you going to do? Anti-semite if you do, Anti-semite if you don´t. There is so much to learn for those willing to really seek the truth.

As for me, I´m tired pointing out that people are in jail today for trying to do just that, and only that... Anyone trying to question history (no, not just the holocaust) is being treated worse than the most dangerous terrorist pariah.

And why exactly is it that mainly Jews hold positions of power in the world today when they represent so little of the world´s population percentage wise? Proof? Check who owns what for starters!

Tired & frustrated because it is soooo obvious...

As obvious as it is hopeless to continue to convince others to do their homework here on "deny ignorance" ATS.

Kiss, hug, star and flag for the OP for trying.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by MoonMine]

I have seen it all. You take the title of BIGGEST ANTI-SEMITE ON ATS!!!

Yea! Applause all around.

The Jews planned to get nearly wiped out to assure themselves of future protection from scrutiny.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I can see that this topic has run it's course. For the sake of the board...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join