It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
if salvation is through jesus christ then salvation is through a lie, do your homework, christ and his supposed re incarnation is a load of crap he didnt die on a cross 4 us its a story they have sucked you into

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
dear dearsoulkeeper you did not answer my question how could obarma be miatreya if he has never worked as a london social worker crem clearly says he lived near brcklane working with the indian commuity i think this is a pertinent question

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have a question, why are always these dooms day / anti-christ threads referred to the Christian religion/bible?

You don't see other religions complaining about a "anti-christ" or the end of the world scenario. Especially when their writings contradict themselves just as much.

Does this mean Christianity is 100% right and the only correct religion?

Surely if you say no, the credibility for this theory goes down.

The fact that we are feeling uneasy is because we dealt with garbage the past 8 years, so we don't know if we can trust Mr. Obama. It's GOOD we're feeling suspicious, but it's in the wrong direction for you guys IMO.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

Do you think the star in the western sky is in fact Niburu? If so it should keep getting bigger and cause lots of trouble because of its gravitational pull. I haven't yet noticed it in daylight.

And if Nibiru existed, you would see gravitational affects from the Sun and outer planets yet there are none. You said it yourself, because of gravitational pull and yet there are no affects seen even in the outermost dwarf planets such as Eris which is orbiting at an average of 68 AU's.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I admit I thought this when Obama came on the scence.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
With respect to the OP and the premise of this thread I cannot help but feel there is a huge anti-Obama presence on this board that are just waiting for the merest hint of a chink in his presidential armour to jump on the 'I told you so / always knew there was something about him / how did we elect this man / etc etc etc' brigade.

Whether this is down to an abundance of GOP followers / sympathisers or
simply those who are not happy unless rocking the boat i don't know.

Oh and I'm not knocking anyone with a different opinion to my own,
I am not from the usa and therefore had no say in the presidential election nor am I a blind Obama supporter but I do admire him as a political figure in how he has conducted himself to date and for the fact that for the first time in my lifetime I can sense a truly optimistic and pragmatic feeling amongst the american public or at least that was what rung out to me from the scenes on Capitol Hill a few days ago.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is just more fear-mongering by unhinged Christians who go through the whole doomsday/end-times/apocalypse cycle every generation. Only now they have access to the internet to spread their sickness around further.

Obama is just a man. If he is an agent of any power, it would be the multi-national corporations who care not for humanity, only for profits. Not the imaginary "God" or "Satan".

PS To the Christians who responded that "Maitreya is not my Christ"... if you even read the bible you would realize that Jesus basically tells you that there will be another messiah during the Next Age, the age of Aquarius which is just around the corner. Meaning that yes, your Christ will be some guy not named Jesus.

PPS to the TS... There is a picture of this supposed Maitreya fella, and he doesn't look like Obama. Unless all brown guys look alike to you, then I can see why you ignore this little gem.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Thinkmore]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

"A lot of people are saying they have a bad feeling about Obama, but I'd be curious to see how many of those same people had a bad feeling about Bush/Cheny and McCain/Palin?"

How'd I feel about President Bush an Cheny? I didn't have the hero worship that the world has for obama. But I did respect President Bush.
McCain/ Palin? Didn't really care for him, I mean, he was the best we could do against obama? Really? Palin? I think she'd been a better choice for President an I felt I could respect her. But as for feeling on these four? No, I wasn't picking up any bad "vibes" from them. As I said before obama's the only one that setting my radar off in a major way and it's screaming trouble.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i wasn't going to post on this topic as i like obama very much and think that people are going a little to far calling him him all sorts of names that peg him as evil but just as i was about to leave this topic i got to thinking that the OP may be closer to the truth than we actually realize. There are a lot of things that point to us being in the end times although i am not sure i believe all of them i do thing we as a people are destroying ourselves and don't need god to do it so to wrap this up i would like to say we have enough adversity in life why must we all hate on each other and hey lets give obama the benefit of the doubt and say he is a good man who really wants to help the world and until proven different and even if he is ultimately evil there is nothing we can do to even change it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Even if per say there is an Anti Christ coming it won't be Barak Obama. He may unknowingly set the stage for the Anti Christ but I seriously doubt he is some evil deceiver. The Anti Christ according to the bible will deceive people in all walks of life. The Anti Christ would also have to be seen as one without sin. Obama is by no means a person seen as sinless. He has himself admitted to drug use and the such. That alone eliminates him from the Anti Christ mantle.

The Anti Christ will be somebody that nobody discusses as such. When this evil interloper does come along, many will not know til it is too late. Not all people will be fooled and those people will be involved in the battle of Armageddon. Still, way too many people have discussed the possibility of Obama being the Anti Christ or a lead up to the Anti Christ for Obama to be any real threat. Making Obama the Anti Christ is the fundamentalist right wing so called Christian way of thinking. Fundamentalist who are false will be fooled. Obama is not going to be able to fool 98% of the Fundamentalist as things are now. That eliminates him from being some evil deceiver imo.

If the Bible is correct and an Anti Christ is coming, it is not or won't be Obama. In my opinion the Anti Christ will come from the fundamentalist Christian movement and will unite people of all faiths in believing in Jesus Christ and that he himself is the Christ. In order to fool many this person will bring about change to the fundamentalist views of the far right and lead people of all faiths and nationalities to false worship.

Only the truly humble and compassionate of fundamental Christians will not be fooled. The Anti Christ will lead the arrogant world lovers and the haughty to fall.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Evidence or proof...how much does it take to convince someone, everyone is different I guess.

As far a O goes, it's hard to know exactly what he might be or what his agenda will be, because, of all the Presidents we have had, he is the one who managed to get elected with just about all of his background kept under wraps.

BUT....considering the fact that he has changed his position on some important platforms he ran on (bringing troops home from Iraq, oh no, wait....sending them to Afganistan instead) saying he did not support the wars from the beginning (but voting for funding the wars every time), and more, like his position on abortion (voting against saving babies aborted late-term who managed to survive) you have to wonder.

Everything he has done since the election he won? doesn't make me feel any better about him. Just about everyone he has picked for his cabinet just confirms my opinion about him and makes me question his agenda: dual Israeli/USA citizens, who are Israeli firsters, hard core warmongers, people from Wall Street, a lot of re-runs from the Clinton and other administrations, Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) and PNAC members.

Also, a lot of his financial backing came from Wall Street and other big Banking Institutions that have been in the news lately, like Bear Stearns, Fannie and Freddie. I do believe from what I have read, that he was one of the number one recipients of cash from those type of organizations. Finally, he picked Hillary Clinton as his Secretary of State, and according to the article at the below link, at least 66 people connected to the Clinton administration have died under questionable circumstances! Check it out!
www.knowthelies.com.../1188#comment-1018

Not that I liked Bush any better, I didn't vote for him either time, and as a matter of fact, he creeped me out too. (especially after I saw an article linking him to a satanic cult in Brownsville Tx that had several members killed in a Satanic cult ritual back in the 80's Bush may have been connected to. Also, as Texas governor, Bush commuted the death sentence of a very notorious mass murderer, one of very few he did, and Jeb Bush (Florida governor) did the same for the partner of the same man who was in prison in Florida)

My point is, ANYONE who can get elected President in today's world is picked, promoted and supported by the "elite", and so, must follow the elite's agenda.

Speaking of evidence, here's a quote on the Bible, this is just one of many pieces of evidence I am accumulating about the Bible's accuracy, or could this just be a coincidence? I don't think so, I think this is one of a piece of "evidence" the Bible was given by God:

"The center of the Bible is Psalms 118:8. The shortest chapter in the Bible is Psalms 117 and the longest chapter in the Bible is Psalms 119. There are 594 chapters before Psalms 118 and 594 chapters after. These numbers add up to 1188. Psalms 118:8, the center of the Bible, is the best way to end this article:
“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.”"
By Rebecca A. Sexton
Blessings to all.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think that there is a better chance of Apollo, Zeus or Neptune coming back than the Anti-Christ.

I find it so interesting that humankind dismisses prior beliefs as nonsensensical and primitive.

What will mankind think in another 2,000 years?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
[if you even read the bible you would realize that Jesus basically tells you that there will be another messiah during the Next Age, the age of Aquarius which is just around the corner. Meaning that yes, your Christ will be some guy not named Jesus.]

So lets hear it ? I have not seen any scriptures to that affect ...
There is the coming millinnium reign with Jesus as the KING ...which is what I believe the AC has in mind ..making people believe that we are now in that millinium (Or as you say the Aquarious age) ....................and that he is the King of it ...this is where I believe alot of Christians will get decieved ..The Dominionists (Bush and alot of the Religious Right (extreme ones) believe that they are the King (collectively ) and that they are the ones who will bring in the millinium with them in control .......
This will be what fools alot of believers ..because they do not know the word well enough to know what is supposed to happen ....and how it will happen .
The word says it wont happen until after the trib ..(which the world is looking alot like that first part of the trib ..but not quite ..(in other words this is deception happening before the real thing happens) ............

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
Interesting theory! Just a few questions..

1. How do you know the information on the links that you have provided are valid? I mean, just because it's on google and some site that has its own domain name doesn't mean that it's true. And the information from the bible doesn't add much to its credibility either.

2. Even if it were true what do you propose we do? Impeach Obama?

[edit on 25/1/2009 by mandrake]

sir the links are on the second response on the first page, i put it in a google link because the direct link to a NON PDF file cannot be linked correctly on this site, i asked you to click on it yourself, in summation: NOT GOOGLE... (i explained this on the original post, read more slowly as you are not comprehending the information)

and the bible being credible is an entirely different issue to which im sorry to see you are blind of all the wonders of my God around you. He is coming very soon.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper
reply to post by Chance321

absolutely my friend, he is a usurper. Upon his oath he stumbled and screwed it all up then when they had him take the oath again, in a closed door session he did not put his hand on a bible nor was there a bible anywhere near him.

he has an entire team of lawyers making sure all his middle-school, high school records and college records stay sealed because they list his birthplace. His mother admits he is from kenya, there are newspaper articles exclaiming "KENYAN BORN OBAMA BECOMES PRESIDENT OF US"

LINK TO 1 ARTICLE SPEAKING OF THIS BELOW - many others if you google search it

www.freerepublic.com...

a president must be born in the U.S. - that is a constitutional requirement (not like the constitution matters anymore...)

he will appear to solve many of the problems bush caused (this is all planned) until the world trusts him in every respect, then their true agenda will emerge with a crisis and the world will look at him to solve it, seeing as he will solve many other problems. they will trust him, and he will deliver us to evil.

!!!!!LOOK AT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...
You are most likely a Republican. It seems the right just can't deal with the fact that a Democrat is in office. Get over it people. Change happened when FDR came to office and it was good change. People rallied behind that change because it was obvious the old way of doing things was not working. We can't keep expecting every person with a positive message of being some evil deceiving interloper. If McCain had brought a message of change from a right wing perspective I would have given him consideration. Since McCain decided to stay the course I could not give him a vote of confidence.

Now with that said, the Anti Christ has been set up for a return by several presidents both conservative and liberal. Not that any of them knew about it but they all have done their part. Obama is a key piece but he is NOT the Anti Christ. He also is not connected to the Anti Christ. The Anti Christ will come from the middle east around the holy land in my opinion. People will see this person as a saint. There will be some sort of genetic proof found that this person is the Lord. Thus an Anti Christ. One who is seen as the Christ but is not.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[if you even read the bible you would realize that Jesus basically tells you that there will be another messiah during the Next Age, the age of Aquarius which is just around the corner. Meaning that yes, your Christ will be some guy not named Jesus.]

So lets hear it ? I have not seen any scriptures to that affect ...
There is the coming millennium reign with Jesus as the KING ...which is what I believe the AC has in mind ..making people believe that we are now in that millennium (Or as you say the Aquarious age) ....................and that he is the King of it ...this is where I believe alot of Christians will get decieved ..The Dominionists (Bush and alot of the Religious Right (extreme ones) believe that they are the King (collectively ) and that they are the ones who will bring in the millennium with them in control .......
This will be what fools alot of believers ..because they do not know the word well enough to know what is supposed to happen ....and how it will happen .
The word says it wont happen until after the trib ..(which the world is looking alot like that first part of the trib ..but not quite ..(in other words this is deception happening before the real thing happens) ............

I couldn't have said that better myself *APPLAUD* fellow truth seeker, you have some wisdom to share here.

and to the above poster and the rest of you on this forum here is a website i created in my spare time to show how prophecy does align with this current time, it is not kept up to date but was a recent showing of world events day by day, a rare look and easy look to see each news article along with scripture

here is link:

www.bethanystudio.org...

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the [A possible rendering of the Greek apostasia is "departure [of the church]."] apostasy comes first unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come, and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition),

Matthew 24: 3-8
3 Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?

Revelation 13:16-17
"16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Zech. 12:1-3
“The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it”

ISRAEL STANDS ACCUSED OF WARCRIMES WITNESSED BY THE WHOLE WORLD

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Abes79

Admittedly, I haven't done my homework searching for this "lie" as you say, can you provide a few examples? What evidence can you site that Jesus' death and resurrection is a fabrication?

Thanks.

L2L

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Abes79

Also, not saying that I believe what you say either, rather just asking what you base your statement on.

This is my second line.

L2L

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

I was just wondering when you were going to be posting that documented PROOF, you claim to have?

There have been a number of good questions that have been raised by other posters which a good OP would answer. Could you please also dedicate some attention to those questions ?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by jfj123

Evidence or proof...how much does it take to convince someone, everyone is different I guess.

As far a O goes, it's hard to know exactly what he might be or what his agenda will be, because, of all the Presidents we have had, he is the one who managed to get elected with just about all of his background kept under wraps.

BUT....considering the fact that he has changed his position on some important platforms he ran on (bringing troops home from Iraq, oh no, wait....sending them to Afganistan instead) saying he did not support the wars from the beginning (but voting for funding the wars every time), and more, like his position on abortion (voting against saving babies aborted late-term who managed to survive) you have to wonder.

Everything he has done since the election he won? doesn't make me feel any better about him. Just about everyone he has picked for his cabinet just confirms my opinion about him and makes me question his agenda: dual Israeli/USA citizens, who are Israeli firsters, hard core warmongers, people from Wall Street, a lot of re-runs from the Clinton and other administrations, Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) and PNAC members.

Also, a lot of his financial backing came from Wall Street and other big Banking Institutions that have been in the news lately, like Bear Stearns, Fannie and Freddie. I do believe from what I have read, that he was one of the number one recipients of cash from those type of organizations. Finally, he picked Hillary Clinton as his Secretary of State, and according to the article at the below link, at least 66 people connected to the Clinton administration have died under questionable circumstances! Check it out!
www.knowthelies.com.../1188#comment-1018

Not that I liked Bush any better, I didn't vote for him either time, and as a matter of fact, he creeped me out too. (especially after I saw an article linking him to a satanic cult in Brownsville Tx that had several members killed in a Satanic cult ritual back in the 80's Bush may have been connected to. Also, as Texas governor, Bush commuted the death sentence of a very notorious mass murderer, one of very few he did, and Jeb Bush (Florida governor) did the same for the partner of the same man who was in prison in Florida)

My point is, ANYONE who can get elected President in today's world is picked, promoted and supported by the "elite", and so, must follow the elite's agenda.

Speaking of evidence, here's a quote on the Bible, this is just one of many pieces of evidence I am accumulating about the Bible's accuracy, or could this just be a coincidence? I don't think so, I think this is one of a piece of "evidence" the Bible was given by God:

"The center of the Bible is Psalms 118:8. The shortest chapter in the Bible is Psalms 117 and the longest chapter in the Bible is Psalms 119. There are 594 chapters before Psalms 118 and 594 chapters after. These numbers add up to 1188. Psalms 118:8, the center of the Bible, is the best way to end this article:
“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.”"
By Rebecca A. Sexton
Blessings to all.
Enjoy him because he was fairly picked to be president. Unlike W!! Time for a Democrat. Sit back take it easy and if Obama sucks you will have one of your own back in the White House. I don't see that as happening. I do however respect your opinion but since there are quite a few people with your views I doubt Obama is the Anti Christ. He may be hero worshiped but not near enough to be an Anti Christ candidate.

If Obama is the Anti Christ then Bush is the Devils advocate. Bush did everything to disgrace this nation and now Obama as an Anti Christ is possible.

Still, look to the Holy Land if you want to find an Anti Christ.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join